It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 64
<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Would the 'sprites' spotted by many airforces in WWII be from the plasma people do you think?

and kantz - hi and where would plasma beings fit into that system 3/4?
edit on 11-2-2016 by johnb because: spelling

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: johnb

Personally I believe that some sprites and "foo fighters" are what you say...or at least were attracted to the base phenomenon, which seems to be related to the new high powered radars they were just deploying then.

Kev
edit on 11-2-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

In your view, are there many forms for the formless, somewhat sentient energies, or just one, or does it even "matter?"

As they seem to show as circular blobs of luminosity of varying sizes and can then take on a myriad of appearances as physical, and as I like to classify and individuate, despite knowing it goes against some of the wisdom in the meta realm... whatcah think?

edit on 2/11/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

You want to know how many gods live in the Pleroma I take it?

Or how many 'real sky gods live in the sky'?

Or whether sephirot are gods or sentient nodes?

Whether 'souls' can become 'Lights' or attach to 'Great spirits'.

Whether 'Babies' go to the Pleroma after maturity?

Whether Buddha was right or wrong?

You wouldn't be stirring up feces would you?

Kev

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I am dragging around a full diaper all the time, sir, and it just gets stirred as I move...

but I was really just wanting to have pictures and a blurb for my "Beasts of the Pleroma" coffee table book.

So, as someone who might've donned the pith helmet and gone on a big game safari while I was watching rats in my house, I'm curious and want to milk your experiences for free, is all...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Duplicate sorry.
edit on 11-2-2016 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Ask the next available shaman please.

Or maybe ask a Level 6 lieutenant of Inanna first.

You know that you are asking how many Annunaki can dance on the head of a pin right?

That's if you translate Annunaki "That Way".

I'll answer at some point.

Kev

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I actually have a pith helmet.

I don't know why either really. I just one day decided it would be cool to own an African safari-style pith helmet to wear around when I felt like it.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Either I had a grey area dimension/time displacement, or you clicked the ol' post button twice!

But it was a post so nice, I had to see it twice, anyway... so maybe I'll follow suit.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom

I actually have a pith helmet.

I don't know why either really. I just one day decided it would be cool to own an African safari-style pith helmet to wear around when I felt like it.

That sounds like you all the way!

Kev

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

And that, sir, is known around my parts as a "Bully Call."

But I dance to the tune of my own percussion instrument (knowing no tune can be involved), too!

I only hope you carry a butterfly net, as well...

and where, I wonder, did that "pith helmet, butterfly net and silly scientist" meme originate?

(in the cultural/entertainment perspective, not which archetype or tulpa, to be crystal unclear)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
*raises hand*

I just wanna say that I have no freaking clue what ya'll are talking about anymore, and quite frankly It's quite amusing. I feel like every time I dip in here there's some kind of odd party going on with people in strange costumes listening to weird songs and eating/drinking strange foods and chanting in odd languages.

Then, I look around with my mouth agape wondering what is up...and slowly creep backwards out of the thread more confused than the last time I entered. And I wonder if I even dare to look again...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

No...I don't like to mess with butterflies. I'd feel bad if I touched their wings or whatever and harmed them. I just like to watch them along with the dragon flies.

Sometimes the butterflies will follow me around, and other times the dragon flies with land and stare at me. And I'll mentally say, "I know Mr. dragon fly, I know...*sigh* ... "

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Your host feels the same way, at times...

but wait until the after-party... that's when we out "Eyes Wide Shut" ourselves to weirder (Dublinesque) environs and can even tongue boggle James Joyce!

It's all good, Mystik... it's better to just try to absorb it from a non-verbal aspect and do a silly dance sometimes.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

To drift from the non-specific topic of my own silly thread, I too wouldn't hurt a butterfly... OR even a grotesque, annoying regular fly (anymore... several thousand have been smeared by me, but as I grow older and nearing my own demise, I wonder at cosmic-karmic retribution and hope to not draw the ire and large swatter of the Lord of Flies).

I remember a bit of folklore where we kids were warned that dragonflies "sew your mouth shut," and until I learned a bit more biology, I'd cover my lower face whenever one approached. I can now only wisely lament that such is not the case, as many, many humans would do well to have their lips sewn tight, or hands bound from typing... including this human right here.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Well, around here the mosquito's can get quite bad. The dragon flies eat them, so they're alright-alright with me! Circle of like and all that, ya know?

Which makes me wonder...we like to think we're on top of the food chain...

Hm...

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Not eyes wide shut....More likely end up in Jonestown drinking kool beverages 😜

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

That position on the food chain is one of the reasons I think general acknowledgement of invisible critters is so important... it's nuanced, but they seem to be able to do some harm... mostly mental, but physical as well.

I also wonder at the seeming laws in place that makes "death by ghosty" so rare ...as far as we know, I guess.

I remember one instance when that seemingly nasty thing dropped in to say "hi" by grabbing my heart and giving a warning squeeze.. .like ever have a dog play with you and grab your hand and give a quick pressure to let you know it could crush it?

I know most would just say I had a slight heart attack and I stupidly ascribed it to demons being a halfwit... and that thought certainly takes primacy on most days...

but I can't deny that it seemed like something invisible dropped in, dimmed the lights and gave off a feeling of wrongness... and then I felt a cold field enter my chest and felt fingers around my heart that squeezed once and then let go and withdrew ...like a warning.

What does one do with that? I can see why some folks plaster their walls with bible pages and adorn themselves with occult talismans, though.. .scary stuff.

*eta* I also wanted to stress that I still think the little shytes have far less power than they want us to believe (or rather fervently hope and feel that is the case, and also postulate "rules" in play that are either laws or properties of this system) and further explain that I was having a mental conversation with the thing and it punctuated it's point with the heart squeeze and that I've had a few physical ailments, of course, but never had so much as a wee thought that it was due to occult critters... or had a two way conversation with something unseen, except this once. So while mental aberration/imagination is always possible, it sure as heck didn't seem to be the case with this instance.

edit on 2/11/2016 by Baddogma because: add/fix/clarify

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

And you are funny... though take that with a grain of sodium as I am a known half-wit(ty guy).

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

If Buddhist monks and New Age mystagogues were prettier and could manage a decent scream for help perhaps they'd be worth rescuing, but generally they're not.

Okay, Goofball. I'm not sure what to do with you.

Okay so first off...

I'd like to thank you for your fine Western perspective on my question.

Second off...

The beast that torments them...

I can't speak for the mystagogues, but as far as the Buddhist guys go, when you get up next to any of them you find that they are mostly drunk and getting laid, nothing is eating them.

That has to do with what I was getting at by highlighting Western perceptions of things like Kundalini, and maybe how ideas that originate in places that are greatly dislocated geographically from the West can have such a profound driving influence on the epigenetics of the folks living there (in the West), and upon generating Bull# of the highest order.

These ideas, along with stuff like acupuncture and the ideas that it is based on, have really only been in Western minds, and in practice in Western places, since the late 60's and early 70's.

My point there being the the Western spin on this sort of stuff is unique.

Cetus, represents organic life at the most fundamental level, to the extent were differentiation between the animal and vegetal has no relevance, it probably is the case that the sea serpent will begin to de-evolve the person at the most fundamental levels, transforming their minds into something resembling pea soup

Yeah, that's right. You have an amazingly and drunkenly acute window in to this stuff via astrology, I think; Right? There is the danger of dissolution which is represented by Cetus.

But that's also why Cetus is killed by the hundreds every day in the lives of those that are living out the struggle that is represented by the narrative that you are pointing out.

...to the extent that they deny individuation are channeling the Andromeda complex,

Phththt, you don't know what you're missing.

“You are not special. You're not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. We're all part of the same compost heap. We're all singing, all dancing crap of the world.”

-Tyler Durden

edit on 11-2-2016 by Bybyots because: . : .

new topics

top topics

<< 61  62  63    65  66  67 >>

join