It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

I know, right? We are Schrödingers cat! But nobody seems to care they are like "it's fine we are not dead yet" instead of doing something about it.
The hippies were too early, they were ahead of their time and exactly the kind of subcultural political protest movement we'd need now! Well without the drugs.
But in a way "You want money for food and water? # you, you can have a poem that will blow your mind and melt your heart!" People who dare to be different and difficult! To raise some tensions!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Magnificent!

The child births the mother and father too of Course. All 3 birth the other two.

Kev

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I agree.

People want to slumber without working first.

I worked my entire life...

I'm still working even after "giving up paradise".

It doesn't feel like I've accomplished anything sadly.

Kev

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

A matter of messed up priorities "wohlstandskinder" or word for word prosperity kids.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Right well thank you, as this was only about suggesting the way forward i'll explain in general terms what in my archetypical opinion is involved there.

Now if i indicate that step three well that's just about self awareness and also the essential shared singularity of consciousness shared by all living creatures, it was generally symbolized by the Stag/Andromeda, most would readily say yeah got that, next please, but you do understand what's involved with the full intellectual, intuitive and emotional realization of that, well the same for everything i suggest, sounds simple enough.

Step Four involves the paradoxical way forward for an individual within a singularity, the right to determine one's own Destiny, it's symbolized by Perseus the Panther, the issues are largely with regards to management both of self and surrounding nature, the right to exploit nature towards one's own ends, to farm, the right to protect one's own interests and take life in doing so, to exercise one's will, in short that side of the Pantheon the Buddhists rejected, the primary exponent Ninurta.

Step Five as a continuation of this exercise of the will, the refusal to accept Death of the self, symbolized by Taurus, primary exponent Inanna, this involves the very limits of Paradox and seeming irrationality, not to mention a certain amount of stubborness and great deal of craziness, so largely about making sure you get your own way for all of time.

Step Six as represented by Orion and with Ninshubur as primary exponent involves responsibility and administration, mediating on behalf of Anu the Highest God, maintaining harmonious balance and running the Universe in general, essentially then seeing to the greater Objective concerns of Anu but also being expected to pander to the Subjective whims of Inanna, make sure she manages to return from the dead and all that.

Step Seven symbolized by Sirius and with primary exponent Ninisina involves the scientific development and enhancement of life across the entire Universe, the helping forward of Higher Species, instruction given to them along these very lines, showing the way forward for advanced civilization, in general full and active participation with regards to Creation.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

This deserves a full reply which I cannot do for a few days perhaps.

Of course you realize that most misguided people would say this is the path of "black magic" - the preservation and exploitation of an individual self.

There is also the single threaded vs. Multi threaded atmic spark argument...that perhaps there is another path where preoccupation with preservation and exploitation of a single "seed" from the trees of Lebanon is in fact a demonstration of a less than perfect understanding.

I call the path you've described the "path of the gods".

But surely you know that gods, even living in the "pleroma" are a spiritual evolutionary dead end?

However I do appreciate your participation and value it deeply.

I DO need to cleanup some debris and to clarify my path, and I do need to learn from others at this point for a variety of reasons, both for "them" and "myself".

Thank you.

Kev

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

A most gracious welcome to you, Kantz... the last few pages have produced a solidification of nebulous ideas and the more correct verbal expression of what I've been trying to express about tensions (in many meanings) bringing (more) clarity.

The cafe is filling... most awesome.

Just want to say I sit in awe of the assembled masters of their domains... I will remain the undifferentiated force living on the edges... this is getting interesting!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

That's the source for the kabahlistic tree of life, right? They just changed the names and added a bit? Jacobs ladder?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

It gets worse than that, this knowledge was brought to you by those seven critters more commonly known as the seven sages which were acting in terms of a seventh level initiative, in the Bible more generally understood as the Fall, the teaching of Forbidden Knowledge, i have reconstructed the basis of that tradition as best i can, so you pays your money and makes your own choice as far as this goes.

a reply to: Baddogma

You're welcome, like i said i just wanted to help in terms of suggesting a way forward in certain areas.

Well yes and no, the repackaged Jewish version is pretty much unrecognizable in terms of content and generally useless, despite having the appearance of the thing, of course they were very familiar with the iconography and such but were diametrically opposed to what was involved with the Mesopotamian system.
edit on Kpm22941vAmerica/ChicagoThursday1129 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Oh, and Kev, thank you for better defining the Trickster ...knowing that defining is antithetical to it's basic essence.

So, like most phenomena, it's more an aware process then some blob wearing crow or coyote suits, or so I got.

That's the drawback to a room full of "experts"... non expert onlookers will have to live on Google to keep up, and even then, not-so-much, so one host comment would be, to all those who have sweated for this knowledge for decades, keep it rather simple when possible as that always refines ideas ,anyway... the rest is just names.

KPB, you are rather decent at that already... I just used you as a convenient hitching post.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

So you want to bind me to quadropeds?
NVM. People will go wiggy for 5 pages if I keep allowing such huge openings just to encourage humor at my own expense.

Kev

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I starred that..though it makes me sigh a bit..I didn't realize that you were using information from the Akkadian diaspora and partly tying in with parts of noncorrupted Judahism, such as the 7 lights of the minora, etc.

You know that I consider your entire list of the 7 lights as mere children needing help to find their way home?

Now..that is not meant to marginalize you or that system in any way.

Hell maybe I'm wrong!

Won't you name The Two in your system?

They are certainly elder to all those children you named.

Kev

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Well, the 'kids' seem to be playing in their personal sandboxes... that sandbox might be all the reality we ever know... levels within levels is the one solid concept of reality I've hit upon with the base level generator (god) being ever so humongous (or not as the fractal possibility generator it's essence was likely quite simple way back when [prematurely post-alated] as the base seed the fractal branching "tree" grew from).

edit on 2/11/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Like i said the fact that there was related numerology and shared symbolism throughout Mesopotamia doesn't mean they were advocating or sharing the same system of thought, more likely Judaism created a counter culture tradition, and i only introduced the numbers for simplistic analysis.

I related the second step to Cetus, the basis for organic life, DNA if you like, which is retained at every successive level, but if you're asking me about some other notion of The Two relating to your own considerations other than suggesting basic gender division i'm not sure what you're referring to, note that the system is only concerned with the creation of organic life and it's place within the greater scheme of things.

It should concern you more that Buddhist religion has been in a state of arrested development for over two Millenium, that they advocate a system were the individual reaches a fatalistic impasse, the consequences of which are fatal.
edit on Kpm22941vAmerica/ChicagoThursday1129 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

Like i said the fact that there was related numerology and shared symbolism throughout Mesopotamia doesn't mean they were advocating or sharing the same system of thought, more likely Judaism created a counter culture tradition, and i only introduced the numbers for simplistic analysis.

I related the second step to Cetus, the basis for organic life, DNA if you like, which is retained at every successive level, but if you're asking me about some other notion of The Two relating to your own considerations other than suggesting basic gender division i'm not sure what you're referring to, note that the system is only concerned with the creation of organic life and it's place within the greater scheme of things.

It should concern you more that Buddhist religion has been in a state of arrested development for over two Millenium, that they advocate a system were the individual reaches a fatalistic impasse, the consequences of which are fatal.

I'm not sure at this juncture how to respond to your first paragraphs, and that is fine...

Now why should I be personally concerned about Buddhism? Am I supposed to be some global pappa bear?

But that said...of course I'm concerned. Buddhism, Advaita (nonduality Hinduism) and the "New Age" have neutered a large part of the human race; and the Abrahamic Faiths (except maybe mystical Judahism) have soul raped and prison ghetto raped the "spirit" connection of the human race.

However it needs to be pointed out, that the Liminal/Shamanic approach is a natural workaround for all this madness...you keep "yourself" But you learn that "yourself" has many more dangly bits than you first knew...and eventually you feel connections with "OTHER selves", and finally the knowledge that you are "all selves" ---- theoretically anyway..though you'll be part of a faction for functionally most of the current "eternity".

This self...another self...all selves...sleepy time between selves....BORING.

But you and I seem to agree---it's really sad to deconstruct selves to supposed "nonexistence".

Kev

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Hmm, you will be disappointed, sorry! Nothing about breathing from the Romans, but the Irish cycles talk about chanting, so maybe there is something similar there? A kind of self hypnosis or maybe breathing in a controlled way.
Caesar certainly wrote that the Druids committed their poems and learning to memory by rote , which gives a sort of Gregorian monk feel (to me) about the whole thing.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Might I ask the very personal question about your spiritual goal (only moving forward You said), and any pithy comments you might have about human potential in general and what they COULD do to avoid becoming (literally) "soulless robots"?

Please note...I know that I'm a bit "obnoxious" and confrontational---side effects from my "ordeals", but don't let that throw you...I'm really a total pushover in my heart and love to learn from others, especially SME.

Kev

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

what you suggest there just comes across as you dancing around the post i suggested you're tethered to, as far as 'discovering' more aspects of self, the finer points of spiritual awareness, the knowledge you are 'all selves', i don't think that's any way forward...again you should be concerned about a religious belief system that led you tethered to a post going around in circles experiencing fragmented personality, in my opinion.

As far as contemporary and functioning religious systems go then perhaps surprisingly i would only recommend Christianity, even though i would suggest it was a re-packaging of the old mystery traditions running certain Jewish exploits, that's all that's been available for most over two thousand years and so it will simply have to do, that and the Romans knowing a thing or two about how religion functions.

My own personal goals are only to function well as a 6th level operative, serve the interests of Inanna, raise the dead at the expense of the living and get rid of everyone she can't stand, square that with Anu and persuade the rest of the Anunnaki to help carry things out, oh and to try to pass this off as Christianity, after that anyone who somehow managed to survive would be good to go to infinity and beyond.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Watching you two "dance" (in the spar, pre-mating gyration sense both) is the most fun I've had in three days... keep on boogey-'an.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Well good luck with your goals! May they all come to pass just as you envision!

I may be an *ahem* pole dancer shaman, and even a professional stripper, but at stripper school I came to learn that we are all tied to poles.

It's all a matter of whether the tether chaffes one or not. Some worship the tether. Some even deny that the tether even exists.

All that said...I'm perfectly willing to re-examine my reactions that occurred after falling to earth for a second time, too see if I'm in error.

I'm quite pleased that an August personage of the "sixth rank" is sharing hard won realizations with us.
I couldn't wish for more within the confines of this thread. It's an honor.

Kev

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join