It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cologne Imam Says ‘Things Will Happen’ If Women Wear Perfume And Dress Half-Naked

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I have a question for you. Have you ever raped a woman, child or animal?

If not, why not.

Oh, come on, what do you expect me to say? "Yes, love, I rape women, children, my rabbit and the rooster next door?" Get real.

Assuming you are serious, you probably want to find out what makes me different from rapists. Actually, almost nothing. Upbringing, I guess. Perhaps character, not sure about that either. Coincidence, as there wasn't a war raging here during my lifetime. Stuff like that. If I had been born in some slum in America, part of the hood, part of a gang, I might have turned into a murderer and rapist. Or turned out fine - it's all a matter of coincidence and mostly "a little help of my friends".

Don't overestimate the amount of controle people have over their lives. But if you put a person into the proper context - say for example, a benevolent society that is based on mutual respect - and treat him with respect too, you will have a decent chance he will never rape anybody.

Respect. Dignity. You know, the stuff that is missing from most of the posts in here.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Saudi Arabia is Wahhabi Islam. I have written threads detaining the backwardness of Wahhabi Islam having nothing to do with rape.

I don't give excuses either for these Arabs but this kind of stuff happened in Central Park USA,
Americans.

Rape IS A male issue not a religious issue.

When these pre-modern religionists do talk this crap they should be condemned as I already did in this very thread.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

You don't know nothing about Muhammad but the age old slander you're culture has heaped on him.

You need to stop listening to bs and learn for yourself.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Actually within US laws rape can be either, female to male or male to female, or any person sexual misconduct to another one, that is why we have laws concerning the definition of rape and punishment.

It is sad when religion is use to justify behavior and that goes for any religion in the world, don't you think?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
I don’t know why some people are making this a Muslim thing.

Ask the millions of rape victims in American slavery about that where Christians created a culture of rape

This country can’t do that with its history

Just call it a crime, a dastardly crime, and cease blaming a particular culture for something men have done since time started having zilch to do with religion.

Oh! Oh! I wondered how long it would be before this old chestnut would

be dragged up!

Firstly I doubt there is anyone alive now, who would be connected with

what occurred a century and more ago.

Lessons were learnt, things were improved laws made to ensure that those

things would never happen again which brings us to where we are now,

improvement and progress.

There is no one alive now to, or should apologise for anything that they were

not responsible for.

So can we just leave the past of long ago where it belongs in the past

and use the learned lessons to improve the future. Without dragging it out at

every opportunity.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Taking into consideration that in primitive times in our world is was common for older men to marry what we call in modern times under age girls, this should not be a good topic for debate.

Even when we may find the practice now unspeakable and in western countries punishable, but still in practice in the middle east and other areas of the world as a cultural thing.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: ForteanOrgYou may feel the urge to rape someone, but I assure you, the vast majority of us find the idea abhorrent.

I can't recall having said that I had the urge to rape someone
. I am however, aware of my (and any other healty human being's) animalistic tendencies. I hope you are too, because if you deny them, you can't work with them (or, sometimes, learn to suppress them).

As for different cultural norms re dress codes, this is our society so it's our rules, not those of the backward uncivilised morons who want to dress their women head to toe in ninja suits.

It is their society too - as soon as they come here, they are part of it, whether you like it or not. They have to adhere to the same Laws, but will eventually also help create new ones or adjust existing ones.

And though very unlikely - yes, it might happen that England becomes a Muslim nation and the Church of England might be converted to a Muslim church. I sure hope that, might that day ever come, the people will remember from our example that acceptance of minorities is the essence of democracy.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

So they don’t rape in the West?

So a few pre-modern Wahhabis represent all of Islam and its all about their culture of rape and not the wonderful white west?

You go from some Syrian immigrant rap episode to condemning a whole religion and culture and also into pedophilia something the west knows nothing about of course.

There wasn’t a Catholic priest’s scandal?

That’s intelligent!

You live off stereo types programmed in you’re brain by ignorant bigots, that's you're Guide

I guess black people eat bananas and Indians are all drunks to you eh?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   
These immigrants should just go to a strip club

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I can't recall having said that I had the urge to rape someone . I am however, aware of my (and any other healty human being's) animalistic tendencies. I hope you are too, because if you deny them, you can't work with them (or, sometimes, learn to suppress them).

If you are not refering to rape, what other supposed animalistic tendency are you suppressing then?
edit on 21-1-2016 by NeoSpartan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
a reply to: shooterbrody

Umm..I'm atheist. Not Muslim. So yes...I have nothing to add about this. I loathe Islam as much as Christianity.

Well played to you for ignoring my valid point ...well played sir. Well played

Also, I assume, judging y your tone that YOU reply to every thread about white , Christian crime right? Cus otherwise you would be a huge hypocrite. And that can't be right...can it?

I never called you a muslim or a christian or an athiest; YOU applied the labels. You chose to make your post about the tone of this thread not me.
Gee I thought this thread was about an idiot ideologue apologist for rapists not about the peoples opinions in said thread. So then basically you showed up to crap on everyone who disagrees with you. I said nothing about color or religion. You did and by doing so exposed YOUR bigotry and intolerance.

Rape is horrible no mater who it happens to or where it happens. If it were a purple cyclops on the moon making apologies for that kind of unacceptable behavior I would post a comment here about it. It is wrong no matter who does it and those trying to justify or even explain it are almost as bad as the rapist themselves.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpartan
a reply to: ForteanOrgIf you are not refering to rape, what other supposed animalistic tendency are you suppresing then?

Many.

Most of these tendendies are quite healthy. If I switched off my "animal inside" I could not have sex, for example. Ever tried THINKING about what you (and perhaps your partner(s)) are doing there? Don't. Simply let the beast inside take over, growl, howl, enjoy. Nothing wrong with that.

Or the impulse you have to defend yourself - can be quite healthy too. Or the animalistic tendency to protect your children - good, most of the times. Understanding that it is your inner animal that makes you - rightfully so! - scared of the dark, or scared of foreigners. But if these fears are too strong, fight them. We have brains, let's use them sometimes.

Finding the balance between your instincts and what you have learned can be difficult, yet most of us manage this without much problems. But you need to be AWARE of your nature, not deny it. We are a very dangerous species - but also capable of great things, because we are still largely animals. We should never deny our animalistic tendencies, merely learn to control them.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

In order for Islamic laws to supersede US constitutional laws the constitution will have to be amended, that is never going to happen in the US as the constitution of the US very clear said that it will be no other laws but the laws of the lands in the constitution, that is why it has reminded as it stand since it was redacted and radified.

Islam in America will be like any other religion with no bearing on constitutional laws but to take advantage of the freedom of religion.

Beside that Sharia law is against US constitution by itself.

Article VI, Paragraph 2 (also known as the "Supremacy Clause") of the US Constitution states

"This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding."

If congress pass legislation to add laws beside the constitution if they are in conflict with the constitution the Supreme court will step in to redefine the interpretations of laws in the legislative branch, this laws can not clash with constitution existing laws.

As long as we have a government body that include three branches of government the constitution will always be protected.

Perhaps Islam law can become a power force in other countries and even change their laws, in the US it will be almost impossible due to the type of government we have established.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Yes, US ranks number 4 in most rapes per capita but the issue is that rape should never be excused and neither ignored, in the US rape is unacceptable and is not excuses for it, is punishable by law.

And yes I found articles of Muslim gang rapes in the US.

The Rise of Muslim Gangs

Across the world and here in America, young Muslim immigrants are banding together into criminal organizations.

www.policemag.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpartan

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
He is also right if he points out that a large group of (mostly men..) thinks that women should not dress up like whores and if they do they deserve being raped.

So if a woman dresses 'like a whore' it means they are fair game for scumbag rapists and their pathetic, weak-minded apologists?

You are just as much of the problem.

Either you haven't read what I posted or you twist it. Re-read my post: it's quite clear what I think about rape. It's against the Law - and the Law should be upheld. Period.

Yes, that is why we don't rape people, because it is against the law.......

That doesn't change the fact that these muslims clearly think rape is ok.

And here you are again making excuses.

Welp, you keep insisting on using the idea that the reason we don't rape people is because it is against the law.

Here is the thing, the reason MOST people don't rape is because it is violent, disgusting, degrading, morally and ethically perverse and unjustifiable. Go figure.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: ForteanOrgIn order for Islamic laws to supersede US constitutional laws the constitution will have to be amended

Yes. If the vast majority of the People in the US were Muslims, that might happen. You might end up abolishing the Constitution.

Islam in America will be like any other religion with no bearing on constitutional laws but to take advantage of the freedom of religion.

I hope so. On the other hand, you still have "in God we trust" as your motto and it is absolutely offending to those that chose not to believe in any God, or in another than the Christian God, or in multiple Gods. So, separation of State and Religion - it hasn't really worked that well in the US, has it..

Beside that Sharia law is against US constitution by itself.

Certainly. But again, if the People decide that they want sharia law, that's what will happen.

Perhaps Islam law can become a power force in other countries and even change their laws, in the US it will be almost impossible due to the type of government we have established.

If I had told you, say 20 years ago, that the US would voluntarily abandon their citizens rights to a fair trial, allow people to be kept under "arrest" indefinitely, allow various secret services (amongst those a few that did not even exist 20 year ago) to sniff around in your files, in your personal belongings, in your house WITHOUT A WARRANT - had you believed it? Of course not, it's against your Constitution.

Still, it happened.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia
actually, the laws against marital rape were enacted in my lifetime.
the thing is, the laws against rape and sexual harassment are there in most, if not all western countries. we don't need to sit and gripe about how backwards we see the immigrants as being, we just need to inform them that hey, these things are illegal, and if you do them, you will be arrested and prosecuted, and make sure the females know what their rights are in their new country. and well, enforce those laws. they will either accept those laws, end up in jail, or get deported, whatever...unless we are talking about america, then they might just get shot if they push the wrong person too far.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

You just made my day - "they they just might get shot" indeed

We're mostly on the same page, methinks

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Most of these tendendies are quite healthy. If I switched off my "animal inside" I could not have sex, for example. Ever tried THINKING about what you (and perhaps your partner(s)) are doing there? Don't. Simply let the beast inside take over, growl, howl, enjoy. Nothing wrong with that.

So at what point do you need to supress these tendencies?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It's so incredibly revolting every single time I hear victim blaming to this extent. It's like the accuser has never even heard of rape before. It makes me wonder what they would say if they were sexually assaulted? "Yup, my fault, I shouldn't have been wearing those shorts that day, but against my better judgement I did, therefore do not punish the offenders"

It makes me sick.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join