It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cologne Imam Says ‘Things Will Happen’ If Women Wear Perfume And Dress Half-Naked

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I have a question for you. Have you ever raped a woman, child or animal?

If not, why not.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

You may feel the urge to rape someone, but I assure you, the vast majority of us find the idea abhorrent.

As for different cultural norms re dress codes, this is our society so it's our rules, not those of the backward uncivilised morons who want to dress their women head to toe in ninja suits.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: NeoSpartan

Yes, that is why we don't rape people, because it is against the law.......

I hope that's not the only reason. Rape is an act of violence that is very emotionally, psychologically, and sometimes physically damaging to the victim.

I would also hope most men don't do this because they don't want to hurt anybody, and because they don't want to impose themselves on a person when they are not wanted. The guy's I've been with have made it clear that "I want this only if you do too".

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

You know, this Imans living among societies in countries that are not of Arab of middle eastern nations, are seen by those that follow their religions as leaders and they are respected including what they have to say in issues as the rape.

It is sad that the Imans are actually finding excuses for the behavior of the young men, they instead should be telling the young men that the laws in the countries they are migrating into are different from the laws they worship within their religion and they have to be respected and followed first, as those are the laws of the land, I don't think that anywhere in the Koran it says that is right to rape a women because she is not from the same religious background as these men comes from.

The Iman should be educating the immigrants into the laws of the countries they are been hosted.

That is the right thing to do, the problem is that because their religious laws are put over the laws of their hosting countries, they are been hosted as to respect those laws but to coerce the non Islamic society to become like them.

Obviously the statement shows that the Iman is blaming the women no the men as the men are just been that men.

Interesting view don't you think?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I don’t know why some people are making this a Muslim thing.

Ask the millions of rape victims in American slavery about that where Christians created a culture of rape

This country can’t do that with its history

Just call it a crime, a dastardly crime, and cease blaming a particular culture for something men have done since time started having zilch to do with religion.

When the f___ are you people ever going to learn!

edit on 21-1-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Likewise, in some ME countries, men and women have to adhere to dressing codes. We may feel they are strange or even disgraceful, but as long as these people wear their clothes voluntarily, it's allright with me, again: all within the limits of the Law.

This.......

The topic of this thread is about muslims seeing women dressed in certain way as fair game to attack and rape. You manage to turn it into you being the tolerant person who is ok with THEM wearing the clothes THEY want to wear and then refer to the concept of "Law" again.

You are so delusional that you tell people you are an "Anarchist". Pfffff, lol.

It is clear to see you are a severly confused conformist.

I can only conclude you are either a huge troll or you have some sort of mental condition.

Maybe a mixture of both.

Actually, I would not rape woman even if it WERE allowed due to my upbringing.

You deserve a medal.........

My parents never had to tell me that I shouldn't rape women.

So how do you feel about people that are clearly being brought up with the idea that it is ok to assualt and rape women?

edit on 21-1-2016 by NeoSpartan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

We learn from our past, rape is rape and now we here in the US and western countries have laws, let take Islamic countries, Example Saudi Arabia, Rape in Saudi Arabia has been always over sighted, there is no penal code in Saudi Arabia and there is no written law which there is no prohibition against marital rape, so to say that this no an Islamic thing within their religious rights is wrong, this is a cultural issue within the regions in the middle east that practice Islam.

edit on 21-1-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

When the f___ are you people ever going to learn!

This thread is about a muslim religious leader approving a mass rape done by muslims. How can it not be about muslims?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I too think it is a cultural thing rather than a religious one, but you have to admit Mohammad didn't help matters with his antics.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Marg you are hitting it out of the ballpark today with your perspectives on this.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Umm..I'm atheist. Not Muslim. So yes...I have nothing to add about this. I loathe Islam as much as Christianity.

Well played to you for ignoring my valid point ...well played sir. Well played

Also, I assume, judging y your tone that YOU reply to every thread about white , Christian crime right? Cus otherwise you would be a huge hypocrite. And that can't be right...can it?

edit on 21-1-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpartan
a reply to: crazyewok

But I am from the Netherlands too.

What exactly is the definition of a Eurotard?

Sorry. And I feel sorry for you on main land Europe.

Deffinition? I dont know....Angela Merkal? Jean-Claude Juncker? About every imbecile that sits in the European Parliment?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: selfharmonise
I hope someone dabs some perfume behind his ears and shoves him into a crowd of 1000 sexually chaste Muslims...

Then we will see if perfume is the trigger!

I volunteer to film it. I will be in a burqa and forego scent. That will render me invisible.

reply to: Bluntone22

You could put perfume on a goat and put it in the room and watch what happens...
although you don't really need to put perfume on it.

Do we REALLY need to lower the tone of the entire thread to Liveleak levels by equating men from the middle east as goat fuc*ers? Pathetic. This is a serious matter and you are replying like a 14 year old would. Well done.

By the way, im from the middle east, but oddly enough, only very rarely get turned on by goats...But then all you americans are dumb rednecks (hey, you are right, its FUN to generalise)

Yet... there they are... the videos of those fellows humping GOATS, SHEEP and CAMELS, right on Liveleak.
Yes, it is me lowering the level of the thread.... but those goat humpers (with video proof) are just A-OK.
Whatever.
ETA: (because you torqued me up a bit)
They also think it ok to hump little girls and little boys.... EVEN THEIR OWN GRANDCHILDREN !
Oh, your wife didn't listen to you... BEAT HER WITH A STICK... IT'S OKAY! IF THAT DOESN'T WORK, THROW SOME ACID ON HER FACE, SHE STILL DOESN'T LISTEN? DOUSE HER WITH GASOLINE AND BURN HER...

AFTER ALL, YOUR HONOR IS AT STAKE!!!!

And there are videos of Asian women and American women #ing dogs online...your point?

You have clearly never been to any Arab country and the only thing you know is what you read on liveleak, ats and hear on fox. Good luck in your hate filled life. You are no better than this imam btw.

And shouting doesn't help sell your pointless tirade.

Again. I'm from Lebanon and have never been attracted to goats. Neither have my friends. Or my family. Or anyone I know.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Thanks doll, you too, this is a very personal issue for any women that has been targeted by the behavior of the young men or any men regardless of backgroundbin this cases, its hard to keep neutral and to be just on the topic of what is right or wrong, depending on religious believes.

As a women sex that is not consented by any of the party involved is rape no matter what and women should never become targets of any type of sexual misconduct regardless, if is under religious believes, society upbringings and so on.

This should be unacceptable, even in countries that until this modern times think that women have not rights. Religious leaders should be condemning this behavior no finding excuses for it.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

I hope that's not the only reason. Rape is an act of violence that is very emotionally, psychologically, and sometimes physically damaging to the victim.

Jeez, you are barking up the wrong tree here. Context would tell you that I was being sarcastic.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: NeoSpartan

You wrote: "We have no problems of mass rape and sexual assaults by native Europeans. Only with muslim immigrants."

Firstly, I'm NOT aware of "mass rape and sexual assaults" anywhere in Europe. In as far as I know we had a number of incidents that involved theft, pickpocketing and assault on NYE. That's grave and should be dealt with, but it is by no means an indication that Muslim immigrants in general cause any problems.

Secondly, some of these assaults were committed by what was described as "mostly North African men". But I believe there was an American amongst them, and a number of Germans. Also, though all hell was raised, 80+ police officers worked on the case full time (and mostly still are, I believe) "only" a handful of arrests were made. Either the police and the citizens of Cologne are absolute idiots - or there weren't that many assaults to begin with.

In all cases: any - repeat: ANY - rape is one too many and should be dealt with. But I see no reason whatsoever to spread fear, uncertainty and doubt, let alone label all and any Muslim to be "rapists".

We dont have religious leaders coming out saying it is ok to attack women for their appearance, and smell.

You haven't been paying much attention then, or you are very young. Discrimination of women, for example, has been practised by most if not all Christian religions. Rape mostly occured within legal Christian marriages, but if women dared to complain about it, they would be told "that that's a womens duty". We have an entire bible belt that accepts that the man is the "head of the house" and you can imagine what consequences that may have for the poor woman that married him. Not so long ago, the clergyman would visit your house if you failed to produce a new baby for a while, reminding you of your "Christian duty". I personally have heard devote Christians spout nonsense like "she deserved it, she should not have worn such a short skirt" etc. - and I'm not THAT old. And even today, gay people are scorned by the churches, and if two men are in love and have sex that's promptly labeled "sodomy". You paint a very optimistic picture when you say "that we don't have religious leaders saying.." etc.

Also, as was accurately pointed out by somebody that LIVES in Cologne: this is not "the Imam of Cologne". It's a fool with an opinion.

About your inquiry about my health: I'm fine, thank you, hope you are too

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Pure BS. The WWII generation and baby boomers were generations of gentlemen. My dad is a Vietnam Vet and hung out with hippies when he was in college. They were harmless and wouldn't have mistreated anybody for dressing a certain way. Hell back then some people were nudists.

My grandfathers generation was maybe more judgmental in their time and would give you a stern talking down for dressing or behaving a certain way but they absolutely would not feel someone deserved to be assaulted for it.

That's not the case these days. My generation is all thug life and gang culture. Crypts and bloods and rap music and all that.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans
a reply to: Annee

Pure BS. The WWII generation and baby boomers were generations of gentlemen. My dad is a Vietnam Vet and hung out with hippies when he was in college. They were harmless and wouldn't have mistreated anybody for dressing a certain way. Hell back then some people were nudists.

I'm from the 50s. Are you?

Which means I actually lived those times.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Firstly, I'm NOT aware of "mass rape and sexual assaults" anywhere in Europe.

I am done with you for now.

Even the imam in the op of this thread acknowledges that this happened, he is even making excuses for it.

And here you are acting like no such thing ever took place.

Sick.

And it's just one straw man argument after the other with you isn't it?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
I too think it is a cultural thing rather than a religious one, but you have to admit Mohammad didn't help matters with his antics.

Whilst true ... what would be the over riding religion in the areas of said culture

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join