It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cologne Imam Says ‘Things Will Happen’ If Women Wear Perfume And Dress Half-Naked

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Same with the rape murder and religious intolerance also displayed.

Yes now there's a thing how they are always demanding religious

tolerance and pushing for Sharia law for themselves.

But hold no respect for our religions or Laws.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

Now, do you believe that the simplified, shortened text behind these bullets match with your perception of what I wrote initially?

No. And I agree with all except 4, I work in the business world and women are not constrained in what their attire needs to be with the sole caveat that it needs to be professional attire.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I believe this was mentioned in another thread - it's because in 2003 the definition of rape changed. Since then it includes offences such as non-consensual voyeurism, assault by penetration, causing a child to watch a sexual act, and penetration of any part of a corpse.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Women resent dressing up like 'sexy dolls' and the imam is justified in saying that a portion of the population is tempted to rape them.

Thank you for your assistance. That is most certainly not what I wanted to convey, and frankly I'm flabbergasted how you got to that conclusion.

But if you misread / misinterpreted my posting, probably most did. Maybe it's because I'm not a native speaker?

I will rephrase what I meant to say, make it shorter, put some bullets in front of it, often this helps if the elaborate version proves to be incomprehensible.

My opinion was (and is) that..

1. the Imam was partially right when he said that people are still very much driven by their basic instincts;
  2. large groups of men say that women that dress up "like whores" deserve to be raped, including males from the Western world;
  3. that my view here is simple: that we have Laws and the Law should be upheld. Rape is illegal here and hence anybody that rapes anybody else can be (and should be) prosecuted.
  4. that the freedom of women to dress as they like is severly limited by the cultural image we all created on how women SHOULD dress - regardless if you're in the West or in the ME.

Now, do you believe that the simplified, shortened text behind these bullets match with your perception of what I wrote initially?

Point one, in the west the proportion of men holding that view is a tiny, despised minority.

Point two, don't you bloody dare trying to tar us with that brush. Not one of my mates would think that was remotely accurate. I'd suggest the numbers are small enough to be on the minority, deviant edge of the spectrum. Unlike these groups of migrants.

Point three, right on, and sexual harassment also.

Point four, that's a load of tripe and nothing to do with this at all, women can dress as they please in the west, whether they choose baggy combats or mini skirts. It's no one's business except theirs. Just the same as when I decide between jeans and a leather, or a Harris tweed jacket and tattersalls check shirt.

None of what you wrote has any bearing on the central issue, which is this massive wave of immigrants brings with them significant risks to women and our culture as a whole, over and above anything they may already experience.
edit on 16pThu, 21 Jan 2016 09:41:16 -060020162016-01-21T09:41:16-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I've worn perfume all my life....strange how I've never been molested or raped though...guess it must have been the wrong type or perhaps my hair rays weren't strong enough

Unfortunately, only the women can change things around because sure as hell the weak pathetic little men won't as they are clearly terrified of women and their voodoo magic.

Normally, certainly in most of the West, its a case of as we progress through generations, the younger generations experience more freedoms, in the case of Afghanistan for example, this has all gone backwards and now the younger generation have no idea what their mothers and grandmothers lives were like and how free they were to work drive shop wear what they wanted. All they know is the dreadful secular life of a non-person. Despite the huge shortage of nurses doctors engineers and other professionals of which in the 70's women made up more than half of, the religious cowards still refuse to permit the vast majority of women to work, this of course has the knock on effect of sending the country into a backward decline. So many Middle Eastern countries have now had their freedoms and progress removed. Nothing comes out of these countries anymore, no art no theatre no designers no scientists etc. They are stagnating not only in culture but also in mentality

The women of Tehran have been trying to push at the boundaries for some time so the religious police introduced the all female "Fashion Police" who randomly stop younger women for showing...wait for it.....too much wrist! Sad and pathetic. But the very fact that there are women out there eager to "toe the party line" as it were and victimise fellow women says a lot then again if you look at the pictures below of these wonderful policewomen of morality I think its safe to say jealousy plays a big role!

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm not sure what the firm "no" at the start of your reply signifies. It can be read as "No, your messages do NOT match - you have changed the meaning of your message" or "No, you have not changed the meaning of your message". Perhaps you'd care to clarify?

About the fourth bullet: you actually confirm my point. Women are NOT free to dress as they like (actually: men aren't either) as they need to have "professional attire". This means that you have certain expectations. Say a lady would walk in stark naked, would that be a professional attire? If not, WHY not?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

He is also right if he points out that a large group of (mostly men..) thinks that women should not dress up like whores and if they do they deserve being raped.

So if a woman dresses 'like a whore' it means they are fair game for scumbag rapists and their pathetic, weak-minded apologists?

You are just as much of the problem.

Either you haven't read what I posted or you twist it. Re-read my post: it's quite clear what I think about rape. It's against the Law - and the Law should be upheld. Period.

Yes, that is why we don't rape people, because it is against the law.......

That doesn't change the fact that these muslims clearly think rape is ok.

And here you are again making excuses.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'll be the a$$hole here I guess. How about use some common sense??????? Holy crap.

We are animals. Does war itself not prove that? Are the things we do justified? No, of course not. Reality sucks, so get adjusted to it.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpartan

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

He is also right if he points out that a large group of (mostly men..) thinks that women should not dress up like whores and if they do they deserve being raped.

So if a woman dresses 'like a whore' it means they are fair game for scumbag rapists and their pathetic, weak-minded apologists?

You are just as much of the problem.

Either you haven't read what I posted or you twist it. Re-read my post: it's quite clear what I think about rape. It's against the Law - and the Law should be upheld. Period.

That doesn't change the fact that these muslims clearly think rape is ok.

And here you are again making excuses.

Least you americans dont have to live next to these Eurotards like us brits do

edit on 21-1-2016 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   
In rebuttal to the Imam, 'things might happen' to women who wear beekeeper outfits only with eye slits on the bath towels they have draped over their heads.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

But I am from the Netherlands too.

What exactly is the definition of a Eurotard?
edit on 21-1-2016 by NeoSpartan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
Point one, in the west the proportion of men holding that view is a tiny, despised minority.

Even the most civilised person can not change the fact that under that very thin layer we call "civilisation" ihe or she is still an animal. Yes, he and she - as animalistic behaviour is not limited to men. "Hell hath no fury, like a woman scorn'd". You say it's a minority - no, it is not. We all have these animalistic tendencies and they are VERY strong. If you don't believe me, just check out this thread, in which people are simply shutting down their intelligence, do away with civilisation and start drooling out insults that address entire groups, guilty or not, in words that read like angry growls and howls of hungry wolves. So, it's not a minority, and it aren't just men. We are all animals, believe me.

Point two, don't you bloody dare trying to tar us with that brush. Not one of my mates would think that was remotely accurate. I'd suggest the numbers are small enough to be on the minority, deviant edge of the spectrum. Unlike these groups of migrants.

I can't change facts, and it's a fact it still is being said by many. Even today, even by so-called "civilised" people. So, it's not unique to Muslim people or people from the ME.

Point three, right on, and sexual harassment also.

The Law is the Law.

Point four, that's a load of tripe and nothing to do with this at all, women can dress as they please in the west, whether they choose baggy combats or mini skirts. It's no one's business except theirs. Just the same as when I decide between jeans and a leather, or a Harris tweed jacket and tattersalls check shirt.

ANY culture has written and unwritten rules on how to dress for what occasion. Even in my "civilised" country (The Netherlands) before the 1960s you weren't allowed to wear jeans to school. Women weren't allowed to wear trousers if they worked in an office. Bikini's were frowned upon. Likewise, in some ME countries, men and women have to adhere to dressing codes. We may feel they are strange or even disgraceful, but as long as these people wear their clothes voluntarily, it's allright with me, again: all within the limits of the Law.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

I'm not sure what the firm "no" at the start of your reply signifies. It can be read as "No, your messages do NOT match - you have changed the meaning of your message" or "No, you have not changed the meaning of your message". Perhaps you'd care to clarify?

Couple my response to your question that I quoted and it was the former if you want to continue to be purposefully obtuse.

About the fourth bullet: you actually confirm my point. Women are NOT free to dress as they like (actually: men aren't either) as they need to have "professional attire". This means that you have certain expectations. Say a lady would walk in stark naked, would that be a professional attire? If not, WHY not?

Is a man showing up for work naked 'professional attire'?

edit on 21-1-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpartan

Actually, I would not rape woman even if it WERE allowed due to my upbringing.

The Law is our safety valve, a last resort. In practice we should strive to prevent ever having to deal with the Law. A little bit compassion, a little bit less hate, a bit more encouragement and less alienation.

That doesn't change the fact that these muslims clearly think rape is ok. And here you are again making excuses.

You just switched off your intelligence and turned into an animal. You now claw at anything that moves. "These Muslims" do not exist - there are plenty of Muslims that do not rape women, that actually, like you and me, are firmly against it. I'm also not making excuses, I merely point out simple facts, verifiable facts: the overwhelming majority of all Muslims never create any problem - it is a very small minority, comparable in size with our "own" criminals, rapists, murderers etc.

I find the tendency to oversimplify matters despicable. Muslims are NOT rapists.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicusCouple my response to your question that I quoted and it was the former if you want to continue to be purposefully obtuse.

You would make a fine politician

But we seem to be in tune now: you agree with me, with the exception of my observation that any culture has rules on what to wear in which circumstance / place. You seem to think that we in the "West" do not have any rules anymore - we do.

Is a man showing up for work naked 'professional attire'?

Indeed - what do you think, is it? If not, why not?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Indeed - what do you think, is it? If not, why not?

I think it is not and that claiming that because women need to wear professional attire it is somehow sexist. It is not sexist as both genders are required to dress appropriately for work.

edit on 21-1-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Even the most civilised person can not change the fact that under that very thin layer we call "civilisation" ihe or she is still an animal. Yes, he and she - as animalistic behaviour is not limited to men. "Hell hath no fury, like a woman scorn'd". You say it's a minority - no, it is not. We all have these animalistic tendencies and they are VERY strong. If you don't believe me, just check out this thread, in which people are simply shutting down their intelligence, do away with civilisation and start drooling out insults that address entire groups, guilty or not, in words that read like angry growls and howls of hungry wolves. So, it's not a minority, and it aren't just men. We are all animals, believe me.

Stop this apologist BS.

We have no problems of mass rape and sexual assaults by native Europeans. Only with muslim immigrants.

We dont have religious leaders coming out saying it is ok to attack women for their appearance, and smell.

Why are you making excuses? Is there something wrong with you?

I can't change facts, and it's a fact it still is being said by many. Even today, even by so-called "civilised" people. So, it's not unique to Muslim people or people from the ME.

Is this your argument? So by saying it is not unique to muslims it is somehow ok that it is very typical for muslims, as opposed to isolated cases of a few sick individuals you are bound to have in any given (western)society.

The Law is the Law.

This is your other irrelevant argument. The Law has nothing to do with this discussion, since it doesn't keep these people from believing in Sharia law.

ANY culture has written and unwritten rules on how to dress for what occasion. Even in my "civilised" country (The Netherlands) before the 1960s you weren't allowed to wear jeans to school. Women weren't allowed to wear trousers if they worked in an office. Bikini's were frowned upon. Likewise, in some ME countries, men and women have to adhere to dressing codes. We may feel they are strange or even disgraceful, but as long as these people wear their clothes voluntarily, it's allright with me, again: all within the limits of the Law.

Wow. The only difference is they are not in the ME, they are here in Europe forcing their will on us, threatening us in our own countries.

Why are you making excuses for this? WTH is wrong with you?

edit on 21-1-2016 by NeoSpartan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I know that religion should be respected, people have the right to worship as they wish and fills their hart.

But, personally and I mean personally any religious believes or laws that target women as second and third place citizens doesn't have respect from me, these are not religious they actually used religion to practice inequality toward women, subjugation and slavery.

We are all humans, why do we have people that think that under their religious believes, (I mean only religious believes) no religion overall, they think that they can own, kill, subjugate, enslave and mistreat their fellow human beings.

Is despicable.

That is not religious believes that is a cult and criminal.
edit on 21-1-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

You just switched off your intelligence and turned into an animal. You now claw at anything that moves. "These Muslims" do not exist

I was refering to the imam and the rapists of new year's eve. They clearly approve of rape and assualt on women.

Are you going to deny this?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I would deport that imam right away if I was in charge...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join