It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cologne Imam Says ‘Things Will Happen’ If Women Wear Perfume And Dress Half-Naked

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: selfharmonise
I hope someone dabs some perfume behind his ears and shoves him into a crowd of 1000 sexually chaste Muslims...

Then we will see if perfume is the trigger!

I volunteer to film it. I will be in a burqa and forego scent. That will render me invisible.

reply to: Bluntone22

You could put perfume on a goat and put it in the room and watch what happens...
although you don't really need to put perfume on it.

Do we REALLY need to lower the tone of the entire thread to Liveleak levels by equating men from the middle east as goat fuc*ers? Pathetic. This is a serious matter and you are replying like a 14 year old would. Well done.

By the way, im from the middle east, but oddly enough, only very rarely get turned on by goats...But then all you americans are dumb rednecks (hey, you are right, its FUN to generalise)

edit on 21-1-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Women have been dressing in skirts and tight tops and using perfume since I was a kid back in the 70's and way before that... I never once got the urge to rape any woman!

These cowards are just pathetic excuse for a Man and shouldn't be labelled as such. Furthermore, this Imam should be kicked out back to the ME for teaching such things.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Your from the me and you show up to complain about the tone of this thread instead of what this thread is about?
Well played sir
Well played

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   
BTW.. there's been a huge increase in rapes in the UK since (current records) 2003. I read a report this Morning on it... unfortunatelt the report never mentioned WHO was responsible for the increase but I'm hazarding a guess as to who.

www.msn.com...

The number of rapes and other sex crimes reported to police are at their highest level since current records began, new figures show. Sex offences reported to forces in England and Wales rose by 26,606 in the year to September 2015, an increase of 36% on the previous 12 months, the Office for National Statistics (ONS) found. The 43 forces recorded just under 100,000 sex offences in total, the highest figure since the current method of reporting began in 2003.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Women have been dressing in skirts and tight tops and using perfume since I was a kid back in the 70's and way before that... I never once got the urge to rape any woman!

These cowards are just pathetic excuse for a Man and shouldn't be labelled as such. Furthermore, this Imam should be kicked out back to the ME for teaching such things.

Yes Dear. In civilized countries, when a man sees a woman who gets his head spinning and his heart pounding, you know what he does?

He asks her for a date. He plays our little game of seduction, (might take a few dates) and if he succeeds, he's happy. They both are. If he fails, he's disappointed, but accepts it and moves on. So does she. That's how it's done.
edit on 1/21/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

(post by butcherguy removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Of course things will happen, its called an erection.

edit on 21-1-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Women are people. Not objects based on sexuality. If they can't be free to do as they please (wear what they want, or don't want), then no one is really free to do as they please.

If the Imam's and other religiously brainwashed hypocrites do not want to live in a liberal society which allows this, then by all means LEAVE!

No one likes the fashion police. Especially religious fashion police.

Crawl back under your rock where you came from and enjoy the stone age utopia you dream of from there.

Alternative energy couldn't come fast enough to make these "oil rich nations" completely irrelevant.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
He is also right if he points out that a large group of (mostly men..) thinks that women should not dress up like whores and if they do they deserve being raped.

So if a woman dresses 'like a whore' it means they are fair game for scumbag rapists and their pathetic, weak-minded apologists?

You are just as much of the problem.

Either you haven't read what I posted or you twist it. Re-read my post: it's quite clear what I think about rape. It's against the Law - and the Law should be upheld. Period.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

We are talking about the pervs. Not everybody from the ME. It just so happens they have a vast array of crimes against nature to choose from.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

Do we REALLY need to lower the tone of the entire thread to Liveleak levels by equating men from the middle east as goat fuc*ers? Pathetic. This is a serious matter and you are replying like a 14 year old would. Well done.

By the way, im from the middle east, but oddly enough, only very rarely get turned on by goats...But then all you americans are dumb rednecks (hey, you are right, its FUN to generalise)

Would your time not be better spent on trying to re-educate the men from the

middle east. That we here in the west respect women and freedom of choice

and that women here in the west are equal with men and not of a lesser value

in *our society*

Rather than waste your time trying to justify their animalistic behaviour which

by our laws is illegal behaviour, and that being law where they are currently in

residence.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Either you haven't read what I posted or you twist it.

It was clear, just like what you wrote was clear to others as well.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Of course things will happen, its called an erection.

And there are ways to take care of that with forcing it on other living creatures. Maybe we need to buy them bunch of those plastic doll things since they are so ravishingly manly. I guess that would be a sin too.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Very typical of the current state of ATS: your posting is a full quote of my posting with just one line added to it: an ad hominem attack. You're not discussing, you're not addressing any of my points. And to make matters even worse: you are starred for it

Deny ignorance, yeah..

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: selfharmonise
I hope someone dabs some perfume behind his ears and shoves him into a crowd of 1000 sexually chaste Muslims...

Then we will see if perfume is the trigger!

I volunteer to film it. I will be in a burqa and forego scent. That will render me invisible.

reply to: Bluntone22

You could put perfume on a goat and put it in the room and watch what happens...
although you don't really need to put perfume on it.

I think this is a case where you need to prove this doesn't happen. Indeed it is a generalization, but the proof exists and is significant. The cultural practices Butcherguy speaks of is of a culture which in fact has a significantly different view on life compared to the west. Even if they aren't goat farmers but instead oil barron's, they still believe that women are of a lower standard and deserve as much respect as an animal (which isn't much respect - halal is by far the most disturbing yet accepted way to kill an animal). Why the multiple wives? Why the rapes? Why the sexual segregation? Again, prove me wrong because this is clearly a culture that accepts these things.

In the West, we generally do not accept abhorrent behaviors of "rednecks" or any other culture at that. Which is why you go to prison for rape or any other abhorrent and criminal behavior. As opposed to countless Muslim countries, namely the Gulf states or anywhere that allows Sharia law, which openly allows for this abhorrent behavior but then sends people to death for much, MUCH less.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Either you haven't read what I posted or you twist it.

It was clear, just like what you wrote was clear to others as well.

Was it really clear? Have you really read my posting and did you understand the essence of it?

Let's see: one of the best ways to check if somebody really read and understood what you wrote is to ask him or her to repeat the essence of the message in his/her own words. I'm actually curious if you REALLY read my posting, so can you do me the honour and say, in one sentence (or a few) what I wrote in my posting?

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Let's see: one of the best ways to check if somebody really read and understood what you wrote is to ask him or her to repeat the essence of the message in his/her own words. I'm actually curious if you REALLY read my posting, so can you do me the honour and say, in one sentence (or a few) what I wrote in my posting?

Women resent dressing up like 'sexy dolls' and the imam is justified in saying that a portion of the population is tempted to rape them.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Crimes and beyond. It takes a special kind of person to have five or six of yo sick buddies hold down a teenage virgin why you take turns raping her. She fighting, she's crying, screaming, she's being injured and they don't care.

THAT my friends is psychopathy. Culturally induced psychopathy. Has to be, to not feel ANYTHING of sympathy for the victim, but rather to gloat and feel good about it.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Each to there own I suppose through I hardly see perfumes and skimpy dresses making a blow up doll anymore appealing.

The intolerant bull crap some of these idiots come away with certainly should be a sin. Same with the rape murder and religious intolerance also displayed.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Women resent dressing up like 'sexy dolls' and the imam is justified in saying that a portion of the population is tempted to rape them.

Thank you for your assistance. That is most certainly not what I wanted to convey, and frankly I'm flabbergasted how you got to that conclusion.

But if you misread / misinterpreted my posting, probably most did. Maybe it's because I'm not a native speaker?

I will rephrase what I meant to say, make it shorter, put some bullets in front of it, often this helps if the elaborate version proves to be incomprehensible.

My opinion was (and is) that..

1. the Imam was partially right when he said that people are still very much driven by their basic instincts;
  2. large groups of men say that women that dress up "like whores" deserve to be raped, including males from the Western world;
  3. that my view here is simple: that we have Laws and the Law should be upheld. Rape is illegal here and hence anybody that rapes anybody else can be (and should be) prosecuted.
  4. that the freedom of women to dress as they like is severly limited by the cultural image we all created on how women SHOULD dress - regardless if you're in the West or in the ME.

Now, do you believe that the simplified, shortened text behind these bullets match with your perception of what I wrote initially?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join