It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Human Evolution Under Threat By Big Pharma, GMO, Vaccines

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I'm very glad such content has reached masses. This topic is most critical importance to our species.

Deny ignorance.

Our species, has been domesticated by governments governing minds. A status quo, mixed with propaganda and negative influence has driven this species to division and internal conflict.

This species goes down following the current road of de-progression.

Or it alters it's path, and collectively chooses to better it's species and planet as a whole, for progression and to evolve into the most developed form of human mind, body, spiritual that had ever been seen.

Cut the illusion, to make the right choices.

Choices to bring a better future for our species.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: misskat1
a reply to: Krazysh0t
No telling what mutations can happen when you mix Big Pharma meds with DNA. Or if the Geneticly modified foods will one day cause mutations in our children's genetics.

One day mutations will effect our children's genetics. Its inevitable, regardless of eating GMO's or not.

We have built in tumor suppressor genes that protect us. Cancer is a multistep process. Occasional consumption of something will not give us cancer if the chemistry is altered the wrong way but if we consume it regularly it will cause cancer after it burns out the tumor/cancer supresser genes in our genome. Some are born with one bad copy to start with and they get it quicker while others get it later in life if they keep on consuming the cancer producing products without having adequate companion chemistry or proper generation tested food preparation techniques in place. Also some people have alternate detox pathways that can create cravings for the antidote of the bad chemistry as long as they recognize it. If the wrong food is perceived, then the wrong enzymes are created which can cause problems.

The GMO food might steer our body to make inappropriate enzymes and lead to improper metabolic processes. In short our own bodies metabolites make us sick.

There is no difference between GMO and telling people who's ancestors never ate Avacado that they should eat lots of it because it is high in Omega 3s. The plant defense chemistry of Avacados can cause a lot of problems for twenty percent of the population because they jumped into a new chemistry without appropriate genetic knowledge on how to process it.

I am not anti-gmo on everything, but the introduction of so much soy in the American diet is expanded by GMO. They feed soy to cows which alters milk and meat chemistry.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The GMO food might steer our body to make inappropriate enzymes and lead to improper metabolic processes. In short our own bodies metabolites make us sick.

Evolution could also work in that our bodies adapt to become more efficient in this regard as well. There are tons of possibilities when it comes to evolution. Saying, "well here is a possible negative outcome from evolution for this," means little if you can't see the evolution actually happening.

If you want to make a case against GMO's, citing evolution isn't the way to do it.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Are you saying evolution is always beneficial?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Evolution could also work in that our bodies adapt to become more efficient in this regard as well. There are tons of possibilities when it comes to evolution. Saying, "well here is a possible negative outcome from evolution for this," means little if you can't see the evolution actually happening.

If you want to make a case against GMO's, citing evolution isn't the way to do it.

It could possibly help our great great grandchildren if their parents and grandparents survive, but this chemistry will harm many of us. I really like not being sick and not worrying about my kids going through cancer treatment and other unnecessary illnesses.. I am presently taking a college course on the genetics of cancer and also one on the Science of nutrition to increase my knowledge of this subject. The courses actually verify and explain how this works. I didn't quite know all the process of how it worked, just that the chemicals in our environment, including food and improper body metabolites caused a lot of diseases. So I had to take some college courses to fill in the blanks.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose

Are you saying evolution is always beneficial?

No. I'm not saying that at all.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Look. All I'm saying is that making an argument based on evolutionary direction is a flawed argument. If you want to make an argument from chemistry about it being bad, great, but that isn't the same science that I'm talking about.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Look. All I'm saying is that making an argument based on evolutionary direction is a flawed argument. If you want to make an argument from chemistry about it being bad, great, but that isn't the same science that I'm talking about.

Changing food chemistry too fast in a generation or two is a big contributor to increasing cancer rates. GMO is causing more use of soy which is a goiterogen and also a chemistry that boosts estrogen production.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Our ability to comprehend what is going on is severly compromised, the chemistry of the foods and additives is causing a lowering of our intellect and increasing our ability to memorize words. But we can't utilize the words for anything outside of what we are told they are used for. This creates a dependence on the society we have created, if the medicine we use to control our first sniffle leads to our catching a disease where we need to go to the doctor since our immune system is compromised, then we are helping to create jobs for workers in the medical trades. Everyone knows someone in the medical trades that needs to keep working so they can buy foods to make their kids sick.

No, I do not agree with Putin, he is being too mild in his statements

Well said. And worth repeating

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

My sentiments exactly

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Really? that's strange... I read he wanted Americans to KEEP THEIR GUNS.. why would he want Americans to remain armed if he wanted to harm US of A?

Because Americans are killing more Americans with handguns every year than have died in all the terrorist attacks in the last century!

So what? are you trying to say that guns are evil?

Are grown men and women to be policed now because of a few bastards who misuse guns? what about Knives, what about Hammers? What about Tampons? omg they could be dangerous too, holy #e!
You could hide a nine inch nail in one of those buggers! Where is this going?
edit on 1/15/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Ok. I get what you are saying, but that isn't evolutionary theory. That is chemistry and biology.
edit on 15-1-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: errorcode

Sweet!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

Go Putin!

I trust him far more than the western elitists who worship killing, evil and destruction of their own people.

cheers:

You do realize that Putin is responsible for the deaths of thousands of Russians in war, terrorism, and even counter-terrorism?

Do you realise the US OF A is responsible for thousands if not millions of deaths of their own people?

Yes, through war and negligence. Why do you worship Putin, who personally ordered the bombing of innocent Russians in order to justify his war on Chechniya?

LOL 'thankyou for the humor i needed a good laff'... are you DAFT?

It's 2016. I'm calling YOU out. How dare you accuse me of favoring anyone. What proof have you to accuse me of such? Are you a Man or not?! You offer absolutely NO proof of that which you spew and yet, you expect me to give you proof? ha! good luck with that princess.

Seriously?

Go Putin!

I trust him far more than the western elitists who worship killing, evil and destruction of their own people.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not Religious, at all. But, perhaps the USofA should be renamed to something everyone can grasp, and no one can misinterpret, such as .. the meaning of it's culture. The United States of Sodomicized Gomorrahanic Club Republic INC. would be a fine name, a name everyone can stand behind, and agree since it's culture is so popular and desired.. Just Saying..

The West has always been backing the wrong side.. It always will for it's love of Control and $$$

I like Putin. He's got the right idea and he's no bubblegum fairy like some leaders.

He's eternal! 'jesting'..

Pic of previous ruler of Russia along with Putin now.

Nice Post Putin is smart knows how to get down to it quickly and sort it out properly unlike most of the rest of the numbnuts running the planet.

Putin does seem to be the only world leader saying everything ordinary people have been thinking but on a world level rather than an individual one where it's basically missed by the masses.

I hope this enhances your awareness.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

So what? are you trying to say that guns are evil?

No, I'm simply pointing out that Putin supports anything that can harm Americans.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Ok. I get what you are saying, but that isn't evolutionary theory. That is chemistry and biology.

It stops evolution if you can't have a kid. Also the altered mutation can make you pass on a bad copy of the tumor suppressor gene to your kids so your kids are more susceptible to getting cancer. Now, after a few generations, there could be another mutation that makes up for the cancer mutation. All of this has to do with evolution, we are constantly evolving and passing on changes to our kids. We are pushing it with all the changes though, GMO is just one of the problems, limiting the problems that add to this is necessary or the Amish will inherit this country.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

The last time I checked in Putin was a president-not a biologist.

I'm not a biologist either but I say with confidence that I know more about evolution than he does. Some species have remained unchanged for hundreds of millions of years such as the horseshoe crab or the Nautilus-they have lived through fluctuations in global water temperature an excessive salinity and yet they still exist.

Evolution is a long and lengthy process that could take a Millennia at the least and the singularity will occur long before we evolve. Nice try Putin.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Also the altered mutation can make you pass on a bad copy of the tumor suppressor gene to your kids so your kids are more susceptible to getting cancer. Now, after a few generations, there could be another mutation that makes up for the cancer mutation.

And that is what I'm trying to get at. Evolution can go in one direction for a little while then suddenly go in a completely different direction. I have no problems analyzing the detrimental effects of GMO's on current populations, but evolution is the study of change over time. And that time period, especially in the case of humans, extends past human lifetimes.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

The last time I checked in Putin was a president-not a biologist.

Again, he is not talking about biological evolution. In any event, he is a hypocrite; vaccinations are mandatory in Russia.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

look... i don't dislike you. So please don't assume that i do.

I'm glad you asked me what you did, and i admire you for it.

Never stop asking questions and don't believe anything you hear. Judge all things.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join