It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Human Evolution Under Threat By Big Pharma, GMO, Vaccines

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
We have speculated for years that there is a conspiracy to dumb down the population. I find it interesting that Russia agrees with this, and thought ATS might enjoy the read: yournewswire.com...

The report says that President Putin believes the next stage of human evolution is currently in “grave risk” and that Western and global powers are “intentionally decelerating the process for their personal gain.”

“We as a species have the choice to continue to develop our bodies and brains in a healthy upward trajectory, or we can follow the Western example of recent decades and intentionally poison our population with genetically altered food, pharmaceuticals, vaccinations, and fast food that should be classified as a dangerous, addictive drug.”

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others
edit on Fri Jan 15 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTERNAL QUOTE TAGS ADDED, TRIMMED OVERLY LONG QUOTE

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

Evolution cannot be threatened by outside factors. Evolution happens regardless of what factors influence it. It also isn't directional. Humans will continue to evolve in whatever direction proves to be the most beneficial for the given traits in our population. Also, considering we haven't seen every possible form of evolution in the universe, it is impossible to predict with any sort of clarity the overall direction evolution will take a species. After all, a mutation we've never seen before could happen and take the species in a new direction entirely.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
No telling what mutations can happen when you mix Big Pharma meds with DNA. Or if the Geneticly modified foods will one day cause mutations in our children's genetics.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I have considered this for some years now. That the way we live and the way we are conditioned to think, the medical care and drugs used to make this unnatural existence we live more bearable are keeping us from progressing to something better.

We are corralled for harvest, not allowed to be free enough to realize we are slaves, but free enough to fool ourselves into thinking we are free.

Wishful thinking.

Aside....From those Russian dash cam videos, it looks like they need a bit more control over there....

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Go Putin!

I trust him far more than the western elitists who worship killing, evil and destruction of their own people.

cheers:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Putin wants us to stop getting vaccinated so we will all die of diseases we previously thought extinct. Also, his xenophobic description of Americans is based on crude propaganda. There is a growing trend towards healthy eating in the US. Even McDonald's offers vegetarian alternatives! He reveals his own philosophy when he claims that western governments are poisoning their own people. All that corn syrup and fast food is not being forced on the people by the government, it is the private sector that is chasing after profit.

link   

The more I read about Putin, the less and less I respect him for his intelligence.

The level of ignorance (or perhaps deception?) in his words is massive here.

link   

We have speculated for years that there is a conspiracy to dumb down the population.

But that is being achieved through TV not the things Mr Putin mentions.

Putin says a lot of things , not all of them make sense.
We are not forced to eat GM , take medication or eat fast food and those that do do those things are not the majority of the population so they are just harming themselves not Human evolution.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
No telling what mutations can happen when you mix Big Pharma meds with DNA. Or if the Geneticly modified foods will one day cause mutations in our children's genetics.

That's not how genetics works. When you eat an apple, do you give birth to apples?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

The more I read about Putin, the less and less I respect him for his intelligence.

The level of ignorance (or perhaps deception?) in his words is massive here.

Putin knows what he is saying is not true. He is arrogantly believing that people are stupid enough to believe him.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Go Putin!

I trust him far more than the western elitists who worship killing, evil and destruction of their own people.

cheers:

You do realize that Putin is responsible for the deaths of thousands of Russians in war, terrorism, and even counter-terrorism?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1

One day mutations will effect our children's genetics. Its inevitable, regardless of eating GMO's or not.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Putin wants us to stop getting vaccinated so we will all die of diseases we previously thought extinct. Also, his xenophobic description of Americans is based on crude propaganda. There is a growing trend towards healthy eating in the US. Even McDonald's offers vegetarian alternatives! He reveals his own philosophy when he claims that western governments are poisoning their own people. All that corn syrup and fast food is not being forced on the people by the government, it is the private sector that is chasing after profit.

Really? that's strange... I read he wanted Americans to KEEP THEIR GUNS.. why would he want Americans to remain armed if he wanted to harm US of A?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I don't see a problem.

You get a flu shot that forces you to fight certain strains of viruses and if one not covered by the vaccine comes along you catch it.

When you get a sniffle you go get some over the counter meds that stop the muccus which contains chemistry that fights germs and viruses.

We live in a controlled environment where the temperature stays the same all the time and we never get cold. So we do not build up brown fat or utilize the fat we have. After all that fat is money in the bank.

We create chemistry to preserve our foods when we should be cycling our diet with the seasons. What is wrong with that?

We are convinced a new food is good for us because they find one property it has that is good while they ignore the other properties the foods have that harm us. The testing is funded by those with special interests, If California growers are growing it, they analyze the food looking for good properties and ignore the problems that metabolism of the product can cause. Plant defense chemistry can be a mother of problems if consumed and your not accustomed to it from generations of consuming it. No problem here either, we need more sick people to supply the medical field with income for their workers.

Our ability to comprehend what is going on is severly compromised, the chemistry of the foods and additives is causing a lowering of our intellect and increasing our ability to memorize words. But we can't utilize the words for anything outside of what we are told they are used for. This creates a dependence on the society we have created, if the medicine we use to control our first sniffle leads to our catching a disease where we need to go to the doctor since our immune system is compromised, then we are helping to create jobs for workers in the medical trades. Everyone knows someone in the medical trades that needs to keep working so they can buy foods to make their kids sick.

No, I do not agree with Putin, he is being too mild in his statements

Go eat your yogurt with the Carrageenan in it. It is good for you.
edit on 15-1-2016 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Go Putin!

cheers:

You do realize that Putin is responsible for the deaths of thousands of Russians in war, terrorism, and even counter-terrorism?

Do you realise the US OF A is responsible for thousands if not millions of deaths of their own people?

link   

Evolution cannot be threatened by outside factors. Evolution happens regardless of what factors influence it. It also isn't directional.

Putin is not talking about Darwinian evolution, he is talking about theosophical evolution. It is humanity's destiny to evolve into Russian speaking beings of pure spiritual essence. Seriously!

link   
a reply to: DJW001

Well I only subscribe to one form of evolution and I refuse to let it's definition get obfuscated by idiotic political leaders pushing an agenda.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Go Putin!

cheers:

Do you realise the US OF A is responsible for thousands if not millions of deaths of their own people?

Yes, through war and negligence. Why do you worship Putin, who personally ordered the bombing of innocent Russians in order to justify his war on Chechniya?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Really? that's strange... I read he wanted Americans to KEEP THEIR GUNS.. why would he want Americans to remain armed if he wanted to harm US of A?

Because Americans are killing more Americans with handguns every year than have died in all the terrorist attacks in the last century!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Go Putin!

cheers:

Yes, through war and negligence. Why do you worship Putin, who personally ordered the bombing of innocent Russians in order to justify his war on Chechniya?

LOL 'thankyou for the humor i needed a good laff'... are you DAFT?

It's 2016. I'm calling YOU out. How dare you accuse me of favoring anyone. What proof have you to accuse me of such? Are you a Man or not?! You offer absolutely NO proof of that which you spew and yet, you expect me to give you proof? ha! good luck with that princess.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join