It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: Human Evolution Under Threat By Big Pharma, GMO, Vaccines

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: awareness10

So what? are you trying to say that guns are evil?

No, I'm simply pointing out that Putin supports anything that can harm Americans.

No he doesn't.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I will NOT be manipulated by the posters here and by their social pressure of what is true or not.

Putin is right.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

evolution is the study of change over time. And that time period, especially in the case of humans, extends past human lifetimes.

Thank you!

It took tens of millions of years before the earliest bird such as the archeopteryx to evolve into the falcons and hawks we know today. Putin might be proven right in a thousand years from now but he could also be proven wrong.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

I agree with you, even if its anti PC. you rock.

forgive me, i'm over tired... seriously tired
edit on 1/15/2016 by awareness10 because: really #ing tired

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Threads like this really show how misunderstood the mechanizations of evolution are even among those who accept it as real.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:44 AM
link   

No he doesn't.

He wants Americans to be susceptible to disease and Americans to kill each other with handguns. Other than pointing out that corn syrup is a cause of obesity, can you think of anything of anything he has said positive or helpful for Americans? He even endorsed Donald Trump! Are you with him on that one?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: theMediator

I will NOT be manipulated by the posters here and by their social pressure of what is true or not.

Putin is right.

In other words, you do not care whether something is true, you just believe that Putin is right, even if it's a lie.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

No he doesn't.

He wants Americans to be susceptible to disease and Americans to kill each other with handguns. Other than pointing out that corn syrup is a cause of obesity, can you think of anything of anything he has said positive or helpful for Americans? He even endorsed Donald Trump! Are you with him on that one?

Who does? Putin? That's silly. Seriously ... you think Putin wants to destroy Americans? What are you smoking?
Hon, why do you think Putin wants to destroy you or anyone? Honestly it makes no sense. You need to shake off the subliminal crap you 'and i' and everyone else has been brainwashed to believe and agree with. You need to let go of the crap, and i, we've been fed to believe. Until you do that, you'll believe anything you're fed. I'm sorry im not trying to upset you nor demean you, in any way. I'm trying to make you 'wake up' and think beyond what you've been fed. That is all nothing more.
edit on 1/15/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Again, he is not talking about biological evolution

You have a funny interpretation of the wold 'biological.'

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Putin must be suffering from Dementia or possibly having a mid-life crisis.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

Maybe it's you who's suffering from Dementia?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Again, he is not talking about biological evolution

You have a funny interpretation of the wold 'biological.'

You are talking about speciation; that is a biological concept; Putin is talking about becoming Pan-Slavic gods.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Pan Slavic Gods? Please expand?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: misskat1

This page is well worth reading.
www.consumerhealth.org...

As a journalist of some 30 years standing, it is my contention that this biowarfare experimentation has gotten out of control and is now loose among the population. And really the only outstanding question (and we can include the spread of HIV) is whether this has been intentional or accidental. A very compelling case could be made for the first supposition.

Dr. Martin from the Center of Complex Infectious Diseases examined a chronic fatigue patient and discovered a new life form that is now recognized by American medical authorities called a viteria. A viteria is part virus, part bacteria and part fungus in terms of its gene sequences, something that looks very much genetically engineered and actually morphs or transforms itself from one to the other. We noted earlier that these autoimmune diseases that are afflicting more and more North Americans seem to have a viral bacterial and/or fungal origin. Dr. Martin stated that the cytomegalovirus which results in severe headaches and joint pain among other symptoms is found in monkey cell cultures used to culture live polio vaccine.

We are well aware of the illness and fatalities resulting from that vaccine. Where else have we seen live monkey viruses contaminating vaccines? The Hepatitis B vaccine introduced into the gay population in seven U.S. cities by the CDC, including New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco, preceded the outbreak of AIDS in those seven cities and only those seven cities. And I thought, "Well, let's follow the monkey business further to Litton Bionetics. Litton Bionetics supplies the monkeys, the monkey cultures, the monkey viruses, and administers all of Fort Detrick's bioweapons programs. Its president, Roy Ash was National Security Advisor to President Nixon along with Henry Kissinger, who wrote the infamous Memorandum 200 calling for a population reduction across the planet.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Putin wants us to stop getting vaccinated so we will all die of diseases we previously thought extinct. Also, his xenophobic description of Americans is based on crude propaganda. There is a growing trend towards healthy eating in the US. Even McDonald's offers vegetarian alternatives! He reveals his own philosophy when he claims that western governments are poisoning their own people. All that corn syrup and fast food is not being forced on the people by the government, it is the private sector that is chasing after profit.

When I was in school things were different.

Was this done for the kids health or profit? One small example of how the gov does not care about people but about Corporate dreams come true.
80 Percent of Public Schools Have Contracts With Coke or Pepsi
www.motherjones.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Biologically impossible. Of course, it's all chemtrail woo.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Evolution cannot be threatened by outside factors. Evolution happens regardless of what factors influence it. It also isn't directional. Humans will continue to evolve in whatever direction proves to be the most beneficial for the given traits in our population. Also, considering we haven't seen every possible form of evolution in the universe, it is impossible to predict with any sort of clarity the overall direction evolution will take a species. After all, a mutation we've never seen before could happen and take the species in a new direction entirely.

Poisons/GMO/Toxins/Radiations de-evolve people.

They also lower IQ. The Manhatten studies showed a decrease by 10 points in the SAT scores after the atmospheric tests got underway.

theforeigner.no...

www.health.ny.gov...

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Was this done for the kids health or profit? One small example of how the gov does not care about people but about Corporate dreams come true.
80 Percent of Public Schools Have Contracts With Coke or Pepsi

The article is four years out of date. Thanks to Michelle Obama there are now strict limits on the amount of junk food school cafeterias are allowed to sell.

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
Go Putin!

I trust him far more than the western elitists who worship killing, evil and destruction of their own people.

cheers:

So do I!

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

Poisons/GMO/Toxins/Radiations de-evolve people.

Individuals do not evolve or devolve, species evolve. There is no such thing as "devolving." Any change is evolution, even if it appears uglier or stupider.

They also lower IQ. The Manhatten studies showed a decrease by 10 points in the SAT scores after the atmospheric tests got underway.

Yes, environmental toxins are harmful; that is why they are called "toxins."

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join