It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom of Speech, Donald Trump Style

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Here we go again, Trump just cant stop throwing people out of his rallies. Its sad that we have come to expect this from him and his supporters. I for one do NOT agree with him on anything except for the fact that money is corrupting politicians. Today we get a little insight into what really happens at trump rallies. You will see the usual, protesters getting thrown out, but what most people don't see is that this time they ended up throwing out a member of the media and even some trump supporters. The mob mentality at these events goes to show how little humanity trump and his supporters have.

This video comes to us from TYT, more specifically, their political channel rightfully named TYT Politics. Jordan Chariton is TYT's Political reporter on the campaign trail following the major players in the upcoming election. Jordan and his producer/Camera man caught the mc at the rally telling the crowd to chant "Trump! Trump! Trump! Trump!" telling them to point out the protesters. Basically he and his campaign are in-sighting the mob mentallity at these events, which is just sickening. He is also heard on the video saying that the Guards are only going to get rougher with the protesters from now on. Not to mention He was calling for them to have their personal items, for example clothing, to be confiscated in the middle of winter when the temperature is below 10 degrees outside.

This time though the mob started pointing at fellow supporters saying that they where protesting, they were pointed out by the mob even though there was no evidence of them protesting. Jordan Chariton was sitting near those supporters and did not see them protesting. Jordans Producer was also confronted and was "Baby Sat" by a member of Trumps Campaign. Just because he took his camera off Trump and proceeded to para-scope protesters being removed for exercising their freedom of speech, all while people shouted "Freedom of speech" "I want to see your papers" "drag them out".

Yes we are living in scary times, we got Trump running for president on one hand and in the other we have ISIS. BOTH of which are equally evil.

Don't take my word for it, watch the videos.

This is the video from TYT's main show talking about the indecent

Here is the full video that Jordan Chariton uploaded to TYT Politics

I am leaving this to you guys, what say you ats, Do you support this Hateful rhetoric?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:12 PM
link   
When you have rallies the size of Trump's there will be problematic people who get removed. This has happened at Obama rallies as well. And sometimes such situations are mishandled or misjudged.

Most presidential candidates don't have rallies this size. Most of the other candidates' events have audiences smaller than two hundred people.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: snypwsd

Is this the part where more mock outrage is piled on top of even more mock outrage which culminates in us all eventually talking about the same thing for 10 damn months in a row?
Lord I hope so, I love doing that.......

What do I think..... It was his rally. If you support him turn up, if not, educate people as to why you don't, try to persuade them through sound logic and reason.... If that fails, just turn up and be as obnoxious as possible - result!

Mob mentality has not and will not ever change. Isn't that why we AVOID mobs? When you put large groups of people together individual motives become tidal waves of consent. Even if that motive is pure evil, it's basic psychology.

Honestly though, if Trump did win it'd be one of the lowest points in any countries history to date and would prove, conclusively, that America is now run entirely by celebrity and media.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   
What's up with Cenk? The guy's a total wet blanket. He'd love it if Hillary has such shenanigans going on at her rallies. Oh wait ... her supporters don't really 'love' her like The Don's, do they?

Protestors aren't allowed at rallies. That's why they're tossed out on their ears. Trump was just making a point.

I really wish he'd just go away already, but I think he's way too pleased with all the attention. And, BTW, who wouldn't want a Secret Service Protection Detail at your disposal for the rest of your life. Free, that is.

LOL

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   
nvm

edit on 1 12 2016 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Moresby

I agree with you, disruptive people should be removed. but that does not give him the right to in-sight the mob mentality. It does not give him the right to ask/say their belongings should be confiscated, it does not give him the right to tell reporters what they can and can not film. It does not give him the right to threaten protesters saying that the guards will be rougher or meaner after stating that protesters have the right to free speech, as his actions contradict his campaigns words.

Protesters are not treated like this at other rallies... why is it only at trumps rallies?? because he in-sights it, just like he has paid people to act like supporters. He has to manufacture drama in order to stay relevant. It wouldn't surprise me if he is paying people to protest him either lol

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
When you have rallies the size of Trump's there will be problematic people who get removed. This has happened at Obama rallies as well. And sometimes such situations are mishandled or misjudged.

Most presidential candidates don't have rallies this size. Most of the other candidates' events have audiences smaller than two hundred people.

Bernie Sanders has larger rallies then Trump, but you dont see people getting treated like they do at trumps rallies, so in the end its all how you go about resolving the issue.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Well, it looks like Donald Trump is what America wants after Obama single-handedly destroyed the country, took away our guns, and bankrupted us....Yeah, Trump cares enough to save us all!! /sarcasm

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd

Bernie Sanders has larger rallies then Trump, but you dont see people getting treated like they do at trumps rallies, so in the end its all how you go about resolving the issue.

Just because you don't see it doesn't mean it's not happening.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   

This is a sad state of affairs. I am not a Trump supporter, but were does him asking for the removal of protestors from a private event make him a Nazi? Didn't Hilary Clinton have protestors removed from one of her rallies recently? Is she a Nazi too?

I am not saying that what Trump did was right, but making slanderous accusations and editing the footage of a Trump rally to prove a point does little to dismiss his radical claims. If you really dislike his claims then stop attacking his character and start refuting his ideas. If people don't support him, then do not go to his rallies. They can hold own and give us better ideas, and I would even go to that rally.

All in all, less hate in general is needed from both sides.

These videos did remind me of this, though:

edit on 12-1-2016 by hubrisinxs because: a you needed to be a him

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
On the same day this thread is made we have this...

If you purposely disrupt a paid event expect to get thrown out. And don't expect pity even if you have the young turks spinning it negatively.

(post by buster2010 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne

~Namaste

Let's see evidence of it happening.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

My my, it was very eloquently put here, but alas, you carry on with your rhetoric.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

how did the young turks spin it negatively? like I said above. I agree that disruptive people should be removed. but in-sighting the mob mentality is not right. you can not say they have freedom of speech then mins later deny them freedom of speech. Trump and his supporters have almost 0 IQ, if they had any brains at all they would not have thrown out his OWN supporters. Trumps supporters have no intelligence what so ever.

Tyt didn't spin anything. They are the only major news organization that actually does real journalism. lol

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

The people thrown out weren't Trump supporters. They were thrown out for disrupting a paid event. They had free speech the whole time, they just no longer had the right to attend that event. Their free speech was NEVER impeded, just shifted to a new location.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: SonOfTheLawOfOne

~Namaste

Let's see evidence of it happening.

You are right, in other instances the person holding the rally just gave up. link

After several minutes of frantic conversations, Sanders left the stage

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   

did you watch the video, there was a lady sitting doing nothing. the members of the crowed pointed to her and started chanting "TRUMP", then it shows another video of her asking what she did to get thrown out, stateing she was just sitting there. that makes it look like she was a supporter who was treated poorly. she was not a protester.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
The Young Jerks are pretty slick editors.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

did sanders in-sight the mob mentality? did sanders say they should have their belongings confiscated? did sanders threaten protesters with more aggressive Guards? No he didn't, why? Because he is not a monster.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join