It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freedom of Speech, Donald Trump Style

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Your Attention Please....

This is NOT the Mud Pit forum.

Anymore insults to other ATS members will result in a post ban.

Discuss the topic.

NOT each other.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

lol how original

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd
a reply to: Vector99

did you watch the video, there was a lady sitting doing nothing. the members of the crowed pointed to her and started chanting "TRUMP", then it shows another video of her asking what she did to get thrown out, stateing she was just sitting there. that makes it look like she was a supporter who was treated poorly. she was not a protester.

I watched the camera pan to a couple people getting thrown out. I didn't see what they were or weren't doing before that, so I'm going to safely assume since it was only a couple people on camera crying that they didn't do anything and the rest of the people weren't thrown out...that they were doing something.

Unless you can prove me wrong with footage of them the entire time doing nothing and then being thrown out.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

a reply to: Vector99

did sanders in-sight the mob mentality? did sanders say they should have their belongings confiscated? did sanders threaten protesters with more aggressive Guards? No he didn't, why? Because he is not a monster.

Is that what Sanders will do when Putin threatens him? Walk away?

Sheesh.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: snypwsd

It is illogical to stage a protest unless one is sure to make a fuss, and hopefully, to be captured in as many lenses as possible for doing so. It is clearly a political stunt to egg on the idiots within there.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

So the complaint is something like this?

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
Well, it looks like Donald Trump is what America wants after Obama single-handedly destroyed the country, took away our guns, and bankrupted us....Yeah, Trump cares enough to save us all!! /sarcasm

your guns have not been taken away. lol he did not bankrupt the states that was Bush lol Obama did not destroy america lmao. Bush did nothing to prevent 911 remember. Bush put the country indebt. Trumps companies went bankrupt 4 times. maybe do some research. as Obama inherited the mess that Bush created.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
And there we go......when all else fails: Blame Bush.

The past 8 years has been Bush's fault. Just ask Obama.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerminalVelocity

It's hard to say that many of them aren't the direct result of Bush's presidency.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20250727]Vector99[/p

I believe sanders would do whats right. As he actually cares about the states and the people who live in it. Him giving the Black lives matter movement a voice for a moment shows that he has some humanity. What makes you think that Trump would make a great leader with his vague policies that he wont talk about? all he says is he will make america great again.... but how will he do that when he cant even keep his own company from going bankrupt? if he cant keep his own buisnesses afloat, how will me keep the whole world afloat?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
He actually threw out the reporter. Was it because he filmed the people getting nasty or because he dared to take the camera of "the Big Baffona" Trump?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

It's hard to say that many of them aren't the direct result of Bush's presidency.

Yes, George "religion of peace" Bush set the stage for the societal mental block that we now have to dismantle.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

The reporter stated that they were told not to film anyone else, and then they were caught filming other people and were told that 'they were being trespassed' on the grounds that it was a private event and they were no longer welcome.

It is in both videos.
edit on 12-1-2016 by hubrisinxs because: no ' needed

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Trump is bankrupt? His companies are bankrupt? That is news to me.

Sanders is the pie-in-the-sky candidate much more than Trump is. If you think America looks weak under Obama, wait til Bernie is president.

And before you go into the whole I'm a rah rah murican, I'm not. I just understand the global environment, apparently better than Sanders does.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

originally posted by: Vector99

Yes, George "religion of peace" Bush set the stage for the societal mental block that we now have to dismantle.

Democracy and Freedom didn't sound as intimidating so he went with "Shock and Awe"

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TerminalVelocity

when did the recession start? 2008.... when did obama become president 2008. You cant create that situation when you just get into office. bushes government lost trillions of dollars, not to mention adding trillions in debt and deficits which created the 2008 recession. you can not blame Obama for Bushes wrong doings. when clinton left office he left behind a surplus. then bush started two wars. one of which was illegal. obama lowered the deficit substantially. obama brought about health insurance to millions of people who never and would never have it, if it wasnt for Obama care. so yes Bush F'ed up and Obama is getting blamed for it.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: hubrisinxs
a reply to: Grimpachi

The reporter stated that they were told not to film anyone else, and then they were caught filming other people and were told that 'they were being trespassed' on the grounds that it was a private event and they were no longer welcome.

It is in both videos.

So no freedom of the press.

OK.. I guess we are getting an early look at what his policies would be like.
edit on 12-1-2016 by Grimpachi because: .

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

a reply to: TerminalVelocity

when did the recession start? 2008.... when did obama become president 2008.

Wrong, he took office 2009...

sigh..

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
See what did I say all those posts ago....

Why do I feel like we're trapped in some weird monologue machine that just keeps REPEATING ITSELF!!!?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20250781]Vector99[

I never said trump is bankrupt. His companies HAVE GONE BANKRUPT 4 TIMES. that is what I said. I am not american, and would not attack you for being , im repeating your words "a rah rah murican"

how does universal healthcare make you weak?
how does free state college make you weak?
how does taxing the rich more make you weak?
how does common sense gun regulations make you weak?

It doesnt. as it makes your country stronger. More people will be healthy, More kids will be able to attend college which in turn will make your country smarter, taxing the rich would go to improve the country to ACTUALLY make it great again, and common sence gun laws would make the states safer by stopping people on the terrorist watch list/ and people with mental health issues from purchasing guns.

I just do not understand how that will make the country weak. Im pretty sure Sanders understands the Global enviroment a lot more then you or I do.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join