It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is something wrong with the moon?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

Look, I am of the opinion that a lot of the early Apollo photos were fake for publicity purpose. Not even a professional photographer without the handicap of gloves and fixed focal length can take that many perfect images one after another. Possible : yes, likely : you have got to be freaking kidding! But please don't use the obvious ignorance of photography as a defense of a conspiracy otherwise you detract from more obvious anomalies in the narrative.

The magazine of pictures from the Apollo 11 EVA contains a few perfect ones, a few poor ones, and a few that were good because they were part of a panorama (within a group of shots panning across a landscape, you're likely to get a couple of good ones).

70mm Hasselblad Image Catalog, Apollo 11, Magazine S

edit on 1/8/2016 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

To stay completely honest though, NASA does claim to have lost all telemetry data and original footage from the greatest achievement of mankind right? I mean, clerical error?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I think most of the "earth from the moon" images are legitimate enough, but at the same time, NASA has and still does edit out the secrets. They have been caught red handed so many times handing out doctored images that hide what they don't want the public to see, or even other NASA people to see, who do not have the clearance and the "need to know" to see the good stuff.
Some of the good stuff is still on official NASA sites, but the high resolution images that show those things they keep secret will NOT be included in the pool of high res images that we do get access to.

The reason it is very easy to know this is because when someone makes up lies to hide things, it creates certain glitches in sound reasoning, and how people tend to communicate things differently when they are lying and misrepresenting the truth.

Some people have great skill at detecting BS artists by those before mentioned nuances in communicating things to others for the purpose of deceiving them.

It is almost funny when they themselves believe that their lies absolutely must be believed by everyone just because they think it must be believed at all costs, and that is part of why they make mistakes when lying. The desperate need to have those lies believed will leave signs just like an expert poker player will be looking for before they take all your money.

The liar and the cheater always drops his sleeve cards, or his marks on the cards get spotted. But the cheater, even though they get caught, keep trying the same thing because they have that fever burning inside their brain that can't accept losing.
NASA spokesmen and historians will do the work in disinformation as well, but they are very poor card artists and they can't even finish a single hand without their cheating words being detected by even the most amateur poker player.

We definitely landed on the moon, but many of the images we have been shown are not from the same pool of images that higher ups with top secret clearances get to look at of those landing areas.

The images we get to see look nothing like what some of the landed astronauts have reported about the visual characteristics seen on the moon and how there were thousands upon thousands of multi colored glass looking rocks littering the landscapes, even though this fact doesn't reveal anything "alien" or what one would think would be kept secret, but the fact is, the moon has been deemed "grey colorless and boring" for the American people way back when Russia and the USA were sending "unannounced" missions there for multiple purposes.

NASA and the Military that orders them, do not want people to think the moon is exciting, colorful, rich in lore, rich in strange history, and everything else about the moon has been deemed "Off limits"

Beware of those who see themselves as "company men" groupies who believe they are much smarter than all of the lies and deceptions out there, and will use ridicule and mockery as worn out familiar trump cards, believing they can be used like a magic wand that imbues ignorance into those they feel superior to.
If you want to know truth from fiction about what NASA tells the public, remember that most everything they say has been altered to fit the agenda that the moon is boring, lifeless, and holds no secrets.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
They have been caught red handed so many times handing out doctored images that hide what they don't want the public to see, or even other NASA people to see, who do not have the clearance and the "need to know" to see the good stuff.

Care to show us exactly where NASA have been caught "red handed", say 6 times? Unless....

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

They have been caught red handed so many times handing out doctored images that hide what they don't want the public to see, or even other NASA people to see, who do not have the clearance and the "need to know" to see the good stuff.

Care to show us exactly where NASA have been caught "red handed", say 6 times? Unless....

How do you convince an ostrich with his head in the sand of anything? You can't, they can't see anything that way. And it is not "Us" I need to show, it is only you buddy. Just lonely you.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Actually I'd like to see too please.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
This is one of those threads that you enter going
"Okeeeeeyyyyy"

I can honestly say I am going to leave this thread having learned a few things I did not know and getting to look at some great photos of the Moon and Earth.
(One of which I grabbed as wallpaper.)

The guys video was alright, with trippy music and a few cool pics in it,
but after reading the rest of the thread and seeing examples of different lens sizes,
I'm satisfied with knowing the moon is ok....
for now...

s&f
great content

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

You have already seen the evidence. The problem is that you already chose not to believe that evidence beforehand.

The phrase is this:
"Don't bother me with the evidence, my mind's already made up."

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

The phrase is this:

No, actually the phrase is "I cannot show you any evidence as there is none"

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ddrneville
a reply to: Helious

Different lenses, here you go...

Two different moonrise photos:

Both were taken from Earth.
Is this proof that we have two different moons....
or the moon grows and shrinks?

Two moons.

Seriously though, I'm full geek for "big moon" perspectives in person, I'd love to see one as impressive as that in person.

Anytime I'm outside or on the road just as the moon is rising and appearing huge, I'll call my wife, urgently telling her to go outside and have a look. She may be cooking dinner with a toddler hanging on her leg and the dogs barking like maniacs at a leaf blowing by, and gives a calm, "cool, I'll check it out in a little bit." Me: nooooo!! It's rising and shrinking as we speak! Hurrrrryyyy!!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

If that were the phrase, then why am I asking for the evidence?

Don't get me wrong, I'm well aware of plenty of NASA images that have been manipulated in some form, be it to make them look more photogenic, or to combine different wavelengths etc etc.

I wanna see the images where something has been hidden, and where and how they were caught red handed.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

The phrase is this:

No, actually the phrase is "I cannot show you any evidence as there is none"

That line is famous and a debunker favorite.

What is telling is that you don't even have the imagination to come up with your own original lines. Being stuck in that sand is a known cause of a stunted education though.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Spacecraft that have orbited the moon have it's circumference accurate to a few feet.
We know the average distance to the moon.
We know the average density of the moon.
We know orbital velocity of the moon.
Plug it all in mathematically, and it correlates with how gravity would produce the average tides.

Any changes in these numbers would produce anomalies that would make headlines in short order.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:50 PM
link   

You have already seen the evidence. The problem is that you already chose not to believe that evidence beforehand.

The phrase is this:

Chadwikus even said "please"

I'm not clear on NASA's "caught red handed" data either.
Maybe put the most clear-cut ones in a single thread of their own.
I'm sure they've been posted here and there over the years, but a nice collection would be cool..yes?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   
yes, they were caught red-handed...in the 60's...0r 70's..I was there....the first days after a mission they got the hill with extremely recognizable features as two locations...we laughed it off back then.......the two locations were supposed to be 2 milesw apart almost.......same dad gum hill....and more

edit on 8-1-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

edit on 8-1-2016 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
yes, they were caught red-handed...in the 60's...0r 70's..I was there....the first days after a mission they got the hill with extremely recognizable features as two locations...we laughed it off back then.......the two locations were supposed to be 2 milesw apart almost.......same dad gum hill....and more

How far away was the hill? Remember, it is hard to judge distance from a photo on the moon!

NASA was not caught red handed here, just some people have no idea about perspective on the moon.
edit on 8-1-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt

The phrase is this:

Chadwikus even said "please"

I'm not clear on NASA's "caught red handed" data either.
Maybe put the most clear-cut ones in a single thread of their own.
I'm sure they've been posted here and there over the years, but a nice collection would be cool..yes?

I'll work on that then, it sounds good.
It's just that the same ones who always pull the same worn out "please show me" lines have been doing this since the site began, and not once considered looking for what is already out there without just dismissing it without the slightest intentions of being intellectually honest about any of it.
I have a pool of research to work with on making a decent thread on nasa obfuscation and even a sociological essay to illustrate the factual truth of how they lie and hide information, but it will take me some time to present an appealing and thought provoking thread that is worth reading.. Quality over quantity.

Caught red handed is much easier to see when the known patterns of misinformation and opinion manipulation are exposed in plain english, but then it is still up to the reader to either use their noggin, or remain a victim of those who laugh at how easily they are kept in check like docile ostriches. And even when it is too clear for disbelievers to avoid admitting being fooled, still plays havoc with the ego. Not many people these days can man up to the fact of being played like a cuddly kitten. The handlers of the fooled know to pet their pets a little, just enough for their pets to continue defending their deceits.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY

I saw live in the late 60's the object seen traveling below the command module, and there was also a mile high tube that a big puff of smoke came out of as the command module went past it, and that really freaked a lot of people out including Houston center and the astronauts. Saw it live, but after that, it was mass damage control and officials were giving about 20 different explanations before all getting their story straight, and they made fools of themselves. After that the footage was scrubbed from being shown on any major network for many years.

Every odd thing that happened was ridiculed as the most ridiculous prosaic things. That is a pattern of BS that can't be denied, but still is anyways. Funny stuff.. No wonder the government insiders show so much contempt for people, it's because they are as dull witted as bowling balls.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

and there was also a mile high tube that a big puff of smoke came out of as the command module went past it, and that really freaked a lot of people out including Houston center and the astronauts. Saw it live,

Funny how no one else saw it, it was never in any media, never seen in Australia.... sounds like nonsense.
edit on 9-1-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 02:15 AM
link   

No. You saw no such thing. It didn't happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join