It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is something wrong with the moon?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Take a look at the link in my sig, then tell me I haven't done research.

Post your proof, or admit you made it up.

Which missions are you discussing? When? Where were you? Shouldn't be too difficult to recall precise details of such a momentous occasion that somehow you managed not to tell anyone about for 45 years.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: onebigmonkey

" do your own research " is the walt code for :

my claim is utter bollox - and i hope that it will take you days to demonstrate this - by which time i will have made a gish gallop of 20 more spurious claims - and ignore all counter evidence

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Oh I know - i can feel goalposts being moved as we speak.

I have to admit it's nice that someone of such a grand age is out here using the internet and computers and all. I mean, I'm in my 50s and I remember watching Apollo missions on the TV as a young boy.

To actually be old enough to have been there and witnessed such marvels, well it's truly remarkable to be able to recount them with such clarity and accuracy.

Ahem...

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

So what you're saying is you're lying but you don't care since in your own mind you are right and evidence/reality doesn't matter. Got it.

(post by NoCorruptionAllowed removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   

• Absence of evidence is evidence of absence because looking is too much trouble.
• All Believers are liars.
• All Non-believers only tell the truth.
• Believers are only involved for the money.
• Non-believers turn over their money to charities.
• The proper way to do NASA Image research is from one's armchair. Archival visits are too much trouble.

Please explain this list in the context of your refusing to present any evidence that supports your claims. Are you being sarcastic or what?

The same rule applies to those who say NASA edits things out of images, even though this has been shown time and time again for decades.

Again, I'm not sure what you are implying. NASA makes no secret of the fact that it performs cosmetic editing on its publicity photos; the originals are available in archives.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Why are you so afraid to provide proof of your claims? You seem to have no doubt at all that you are right and that the reasons you are right are blatantly obvious to anyone with average intelligence. So why is it that you refuse all requests to provide anyone with evidence? You go on a tirade about how you are so much smarter than anyone who would dare ask for proof of a claim that contradicts an established historical fact. Are you perhaps afraid that people will point out that someone who perceives themselves to be smarter than the rest has been fooled by liars and frauds?

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

(post by ignorant_ape removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Ok, I will now admit 100% that my research skills are not good enough to find evidence that doesn't exist. Please either show me how much smarter you are than me or give up your pathetic trolling attempts.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

There's a lot of different supposed evidence out there. Could you please specify which evidence you are specifically referring to?

If you make me guess, then I suppose I could guess that you are talking about the "why no stars" or the "shadows aren't parallel" arguments, and if you are then those have been thoroughly debunked a long time ago. If you are talking about other evidence, then tell me so I don't have to guess.

edit on 1/10/2016 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

I would guess so. It tastes like wensleydale, but it actually looks like an ashed chevre.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa

I would guess so. It tastes like wensleydale, but it actually looks like an ashed chevre.

Is that you, Wallace and Gromit?:
youtu.be...

edit on 1/12/2016 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

All you people sit'n behind your keyboards making asinine
assumptions and calling this dude names all hostile and
sh1t. Guy doesn't look high. And my God he doesn't look like
an idiot.
And I'm not defending his ass because I agree with him.
I'm just try'n to pointout how stupid it makes you look to do
that. Supply a pic of your perfect selves if you want to do
that to people publicly. And I only half fast agree with him.
With that said, I think it makes sense that NASA
would need to fake some things along the way. But that t
akes nothing away from the truth of a single mission.

edit on Ram11216v13201600000025 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma
"Anyway, there may well be some weird stuff going down on with the moon, but this aint it... as far as I can tell, anyway."

Oh please tell! Let me guess, does it involve Sir Isaac Newton, the Russians, Chinese, Japanese or India's Space Program? How about Richard Hoagland, Ingo Swann or Joseph Farrell? Is this it? Does it involve the Nazis, Wernher von Braun in particular? Am I getting warm or cold?

edit on 09 11 2015 by MaxTamesSiva because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Looks like this guy employs the Jarrah White method of debate by deleting comments that point out his complete ignorance of optics and reality. It's kind of telling how sure you are of your position when anyone that challenges you with simple facts that would be learned in any highschool physics class needs to be silenced.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MaxTamesSiva

Am I getting warm or cold?

Dunno, but you at least come across as rather... hot.

But aside from the lunar anomalies occasionally seen, the mascons, etc., I'll go for the Gurdjieff or Leonard takes for some entertaining thought food, and the key word in my first post was "may."

But it is nice to fight ignorance... thanks for the public service.

edit on 1/12/2016 by Baddogma because: left out a "c" and had secret societies rather than low mass areas... which could work, too

edit on 1/12/2016 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

You nailed the inspiration.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Yes and I'm glad you mentioned it .
The color is SO boring.
I would prefer a more dramatic green.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs