It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
• Absence of evidence is evidence of absence because looking is too much trouble.
• All Believers are liars.
• All Non-believers only tell the truth.
• Believers are only involved for the money.
• Non-believers turn over their money to charities.
• The proper way to do NASA Image research is from one's armchair. Archival visits are too much trouble.
The same rule applies to those who say NASA edits things out of images, even though this has been shown time and time again for decades.
Is something wrong with the moon?
Am I getting warm or cold?