It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anne Coulter calls for nuking of N. Korea

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
Someone needs to shove some steak n potatos down her throat.

Mua. Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

imgnyc
Her sole purpose is to bait the left into nonsensical arguments.

I suspect that she in fact is not that clever and that she really does mean, unthinkingly, the tripe she says.

marg
I think Worldwatcher that the women from you country are the most exotic ladies I have see. My daughter has friends from from different countries in the middle east

Trinidad/Guiana are in the middle east?...

off the street
You're reacting just like a litter of Pavlov's puppies!

No we're [/ding ding ding] [droool]uhmm, what were we talking about?

centurionSpeaking of fakes, that must be a cardboard cutout next to you in your avatar picture. No real Marine would get that close.

Why even say this? She knows who her husband is I should think, and no one has any reason to think that he wasn't a marine, so why even pretend for a moment that he isn't? And I have to say I strongly disagree with a lot of what marg here says but I don't get the impression that she hates the United States, especially since its fairly obvious she actually made a decision to go to the US, and, of all things, become involved with a jarhead leatherneck. I think some of her ideas are rather naive, and she's a little too quick to beleive that the US is commiting atrocities, but that makes her wrong, not an 'america basher'.

Al Qaeda delenda est

You'd think one of the senators in congress would be creative enough to say this. 'And so I conclude that this new alteration of northwest traffic laws will infact result in a 10% increase in traffic ticket revenue for issuing authorities. I'd like to reserve my remaining time for the honourable senator from Oklahoma, oh and Al Qaida must be destroyed. Thankyou." Everyime, no matter how inane the bill, just end your speech like that.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

marg
I think Worldwatcher that the women from you country are the most exotic ladies I have see. My daughter has friends from from different countries in the middle east

Trinidad/Guiana are in the middle east?...

I though that Worldwatcher is from the middle east, my daughters friends are from Pakistan, India and Iran.

And I am against atrocities committed in Iraq, I thing many people are against that also.

I am against the invasion in Iraq, and for that I blamed the present administration.

the problem is that many supporters of the administration is using this type of resentment to call others US haters and anti Americans, that is not so, been against the present administration is not been against american, after all the president pretty much make decisions with the approval of a few.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Political rhetoric, nothing more. I can't see how anyone actually believes she is completely serious when she says things like "we ought to nuke North Korea right now just to give the rest of the world a warning." She's nothing but a television personality - she doesn't work for the government & she doesn't have any decision making power about anything other than what happens in her television career & her own family. She's like a commentator at a football game - she's in the booth not the playing field.

If you don't like what she says don't read it or watch it. Sort of like if you don't like Michael Moore, quit your whining and don't watch his movies. (or watch em & be prepared to whine)

I find many of her comments very humorous especially when she was asked how was Christmas in New York and her response was "Oh, it was so much fun this year, because saying �Merry Christmas� is like saying �F you!�

I have to admit I
on that one. Does that make me evil & hateful too? Obviously she was aiming that at the politically correct crowd that's pushing the "Happy Holidays" agenda - who I'm sure don't like being made fun of.

She said it to get a response, and clearly she's gotten under the skin of many of you who have responded here.

Though I've heard her name before I never really knew who she was or what she looked like, but I don't watch that much television with the exception of movies & local news. With the exception of the "Nuke Korea" comment I don't find her humor at the expense of the left all that bad.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by outsider]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Ok, if you like tranvestites or 8 year old boys then Ann might look good. So if you are a catholic priest or "unsure" about your sexuality then she is the girl for you. Well, wait, does sex with someone that lookes like the crypt keeper make you a necrophiliac?

Anyways, read one of her books, had to take my brain out and wash it in boiling blech to clean it.

MM is nothing like her, he is pretty good, and he says something, then shows the video of what he said. AC goes "Kill them all and convert whoever is left over!"

Also, to Marg, go USMC, Uncle Sam's Misguided Children, When You Absolutely Positively Need It Destroyed Over Night."

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Sean hannity was just praising her whilst polluting the airwaves

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Sean hannity was just praising her whilst polluting the airwaves

He would.
He probly wants some'a dat boney adolescent-boy a$$!

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
So what happened to "tolerance"? She's right. N Korea has a huge army and why waste good American blood on pagans anyway. Just Nuke'em.

She is such a "babe" anyway. Looks and brains. Our kids could take over the world. Man...my IQ, her looks and IQ. Libs would just wash away in there own tears.......

what happen to "Violence isn't the answer..."-posted on 7-1-2005 at 02:58 AM Post Number: 1073604 (post id: 1095497) by DrHoracid

What about all the innocent people that live in NK what about all the children. Also do you really think that China will just sit about and let you blow up a nuke on there door steep. The fall out would be in there country to. The truth is if ever one Nuke went off any were in the world for any reason every country would launch pre-emptive attacks on every one else. There is ever an UAS document stating (from the 60's or there about) that if a nuke goes off in any country they consider freindly they will nuke ever communist country on earth. I have little reason to doubt that policies like this exist in other countries and that they still exist to day.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
As for Ann, being outragous gets you more attention than being reserved and practical, if you are a media creature or a chat room

As for the poor North Koreans, a philisophical question- better to suffer the nucular slings and arrows of W, or starve in terror of your Beloved Dear Leader for whom the flowers bloom and all good things come from?

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Ugh...people like this make republicans look like idiots.

Honestly? Nuking is a last resort. One that is a DESPERATE measure. I would not consider it until the brink of death.

And I agree that we should send ignorant people like her to where the soldiers fight - only then they can understand the pro-war position by viewing through the eyes of the people they send into war so eagerly. Semper Fi.

-wD

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   

She's a commentator for Fox "news" and other similar biased outlets. She is a favorite of Bush's right-wing, sycophant brigade. She's a very angry, recist bimbette who knows nothing of reality beyond her own little WASPY clique. As I said before, no one outside that mind-set takes her seriously.

Not to mention that in her eyes, any country that is not on its knees in awe before the United States is treacherous. Apparently, according to her, we in Canada are "lucky the U.S. allows us to exist on the same continent." Oh... without forgetting that we speak French... that makes us, in her eyes, candidates for rounding up and internment in camps...

She's a bitch.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hell, how does she continue to go on? Republicans don't even like her, well, except for the political ones. But the ones who are republican cause that is their viewpoint, they are embarressed. AC is just, amazing. Also, canada can stay, till I am elected president, then the USA will expand... Kidding, it would be called United States of North America after I took Canada, not USA, but USNA.

But yes, AC, if you aren't a god fearing rich white heterosexual christian republican you deserve to die.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I dont support the idea of Nuking North Korea because the USA should reunite Korea not destory the countrie. However if the USA want to war with China I wouldnt mind if the USA nuked mainland China to bring the war to a close.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

What makes you think I'm not "in" the government?

PS: Armageddon started in 1993.

You could -easily- be in this government. My guess is that you're Donald Rumsfeld.

I personally believe that fatalism is a very dangerous trait in a national leader. It is Kim Jung Il's fatalism- his belief that it is his destiny to fight America- that has brought us to this point. If we were to also act in such ways, prophecies of nuclear war would become self fulfilling. We need leaders who will always do everything they can to steer us away from catastrophe, even when they personally feel that catastrophe is imminent.

Now for the question asked earlier: is this the way conservatives think? Not necessarily. There are obviously a few radicals in any group, but they do not represent the entire ideology.
Conservative propaganda often fallaciously tries to assert that a handfull of soundbytes from Michael Moore and Howard Dean represent Liberal ideology, and even compare them to communist figures such as Che Guevara.
This is simply the other side of the coin. Liberal propagandists will naturally make the fallacious assertion that soundbytes from Anne Coulter and other neo-cons represent Conservative ideology, and they may even compare them to facists such as Hitler.
Such assertions are merely propaganda- they are patently false, have no grounding in reality, and can only be accepted by disregarding all reason and fairness.

Last but not least, I've noticed a certain somebody going on about their intellect while making some very generalized claims which they did not attempt to support by any reasoning. I'm not going to bother laying into this person or earning myself anymore enemies. I'm just gonna tell you what my grandfather once told me about braggarts and salesmen, "If they had to say it, it probably wasn't so."

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
As much as I'd like to join the Coulter bashing...

What's the point of having a politcs board? If this stuff is going to be in Other Current Events, I don't see why ATS even created another section. So we've got an all politics board and an a politics and a little bit of other stuff board?

[edit on 1/7/2005 by Flinx]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flinx
As much as I'd like to join the Coulter bashing...

What's the point of having a politcs board? If this stuff is going to be in Other Current Events, I don't see why ATS even created another section. So we've got an all politics board and an a politics and a little bit of other stuff board?

[edit on 1/7/2005 by Flinx]

There's sort of a fine line here. Frankly this thread probably crosses it. In general though, politics and current events are heavily comingled. The problem is that this thread centers too much on some far-right harlot and not enough on the Korea issue. (harlot isn't still considered a bad word is it? I'm trying not to get tagged, so just tell me and i'll edit that if need be).

Odd

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
girls, Dr. Horacid is just jealous he can't get beautiful intelligent open-minded women like us, he has to settle for ditzy Ann Coulter types instead.

[edit on 1-7-2005 by worldwatcher]

Open-minded my ass.... arrogant, self-aggrandizing women that can't take a bloody joke have never done much for me.

Saying that you are open-minded whilst calling anybody with a differing opinion "hate-filled" is simply dumb.

I, on the other hand, make no claims of open-mindedness, nor of humility... and I am sick and tired of you patting yourselves on the back because you met a guy that's willing to give you the time of day... so I thought I'd let you all know that, and bring a little more light into your worlds

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Big deal, I call for the nuking of North Korea. Not out of lust, but out of necessity.
In the end, it'd be the most humane thing to do for the country while at the same time protecting many other countries.

What, are the loony-lefties insane? Do they love the threat of nuclear attack by an insane despot while the insane despot slowly starves his innocent citizenry? Gosh, the loony-left are wicked and totally sick!

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Last time I checked I held a REPUBLICAN voter registration. Always have.

What does that have to do with anything, he was noting that the democrats and republicans both have their own nutters, unless you thought he meant you were a member of the Conservative Party or something.

Like I said, lighten up. We were having some fun here and then you haters showed up.
Off the street has hardly acted as a 'hater' in this thread.

As he clearly siad

my point is that Horacid has all of you � �liberals� and �conservatives� alike -- frothing like cheap beer on a hot day

And its true, drhoracid's pushed some buttons rather well, and people all across the spectrum are getting a little funny over this worthless coutler.

Well, if anything it demonstrates that there is no substance to any discussion about her.

james the lesser
Ok, if you like tranvestites or 8 year old boys then Ann might look good

Oh come on, she could certainyl pass for a ladyboy or shemale too! Actually shemales and transvestites wear their makeup better than she does.

Come to think of it, she certainly acts like she has a pair of balls!

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Big deal, I call for the nuking of North Korea. Not out of lust, but out of necessity.
In the end, it'd be the most humane thing to do for the country while at the same time protecting many other countries.

What, are the loony-lefties insane? Do they love the threat of nuclear attack by an insane despot while the insane despot slowly starves his innocent citizenry? Gosh, the loony-left are wicked and totally sick!

First of all, I love your avatar! Now that the important stuff is out of the way, here's my reply.
I don't think you can nit-pick your evils. If we are to use the plight of the Korean people as our reason we can't rain nuclear destruction on them- we have to come up with a way of disabling the Korean missile program by other means to allow a conventional invasion which will allow us to spare them. Not only that, but we'd have to radically change the playbook from Iraq. We would have to help them fast and get the heck out ASAP, preferably by using South Korea as a proxy for the occupation/reconstruction. Remember that North Koreans are tightly controlled and believe that we are responsible for their plight, not Krazy Kim.

We do need to deal with North Korea, no doubt there. They are a danger. That doesn't mean that war is inevitable though. We have options, especially working in concert with China, because China may not be our best friend but they know whats good for them, which is more than can be said for the current regime in North Korea.
If it meant preventing an American lead war and occupation on their doorstep, I think China could be convinced to participate in defensive or even preemptive measures against the North Korean missile program if it were stipulated that the North would not be invaded nor pressured by threat of invasion.

Have you seen Deterrence? It's a great movie. The premise was that America had gotten France to secretly sell "dud" nukes to Iraq in order to prevent Iraq from getting live ones, and given them a faulty terraflop computer to falsely verifiy the efficiency of the weapons. When Iraq tried to use the nukes as cover for a blackmail, they got handed their butt in a sling.
I think China would cooperate with slightly different plans against North Korea along those lines- for example infiltrating Korean missile forces with the goal of being able to prevent missile launches and have the necessary intelligence to destroy korean missiles before launch if needed.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Don'
t worry about the nuclear attack, it can be done in a manner that insures less civilians die than were a conventional one were pursued

Gosh, if I could only be king for a week, with Ann as my chief advisor. We would rule the WORLD!!
Uh, excuse me, we would defend FREEDOM AND LIBERTY!

Meine furher! I can walk!!

Gotta rush to work now. Will pick up tomorrow AM.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join