It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anne Coulter calls for nuking of N. Korea

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
lol im dieing with all these replies hilarious.. my answer to this will be no because if we do nuke them then we will have others to deal with later on in the future..i think we should stay where we are for now seems ok to me..
i should email this thread to her lmao

[edit on 8-1-2005 by ShadowMan]

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 04:18 AM
link   
There is no need to drool over an avatar of someone else when we have Marg's true image around, quite the striking woman, she is.

As far as her words, though, there is much to be desired. Take, for example, "The only threat to our liberties is Mr. Bush itself." These words are meaningless and hollow as well as untrue. Maybe she believes Bush dropped the WTC complex, knocked out a side of the pentagon and destroyed 4 planes.

"By the way the last time I check Iraq was a war of liberation, Afghanistan was the revenge."
Uh, no, Afghanistan wasn't "revenge", but the rooting out of the Taliban and the partial disabling of Al-Quada, which is a far cry from revenge. Also, Iraq was not liberation, but the rousting of a lunatic with NBc cabability with a penchant for helping out terrorists and a hatred for people like, uh, her and her husband, not to mention my family, your family, etc.

"Learn the truth and stop listening to the lies that had being fed to you by this administration to make sense of why our sons, daughters and husbands had to leave home and fight in Iraq."

Sweetie, as much as I hope your hubby doesn't have to go back in and go to Iraq, I wish there wasn't a reason for it to happen, but your buying into the Michael Moore fiction and ignoring the reality of the world doesn't change things. Here and again, your posts amount to nothing substantial other than hysteria and fear and I for one have grown tired of providing the same evidence over and over every time you repeat the same rhetorical demagoguery, over and over.

James the Lesser, you think that there is no rason to take Ill Kim out of his and everyone else's misery? Take the pancake off of your head and pay more attention to current events. Destroying Japan's leadership because they kick our arse at making cheap cars and cheap TV's would be attacking an innocent country. See the difference? South Korea has never been destroyed by a cheap TV. Japan has never prepared and threatened to launch an Hitachi at Oakland. Ill Kim has threatened, although he hasn't the viable capability, but just as with Hussein, do you prefer to wait until the madman has the opportunity? There's a bit of difference between a stable government and an insane despot, you know (or you should know).

[edit on 9-1-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Please, Shadow, spell-check your responses before you send this to Ann. She won't go out with you as is, I assure you.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Uh, no, Afghanistan wasn't "revenge", but the rooting out of the Taliban

Yeah and a fat great of good that did. The Taleban had outlawed poppy farming in Afghanistan and had succesfully eliminated 70% of the worlds heroin flow. Now thanks to military intervention from America and Britain in that region the Taleban are gone and we are back to the record flow of heroin and opium that we had seen a few years previous to 2001. My country is now full of heroin addicts again and the U.S.A retains its $600 billion per annum from the illegal traffiking.

Heroin trade booming
U.N opium warning
more
even more
Original source

P.S. In response to the question in your avatar, the answer is No thankyou. Our side are an oppressive, corrupt, totalitarianist collection of overpaid hypocrites and offering them my support would contradict the peace and freedom I stand for.

DENY TYRANNY!

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MERC
DENY TYRANNY!
VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!

Nothing to go busting a rhoid over now. Hmmm Taliban and Bin laden vs. some opium farmers. Lets see its a tough one. Lets give the Afgan government the benifit of the doubt and give them a chance to deal with it eh?

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I tend to agree with Colonel. Ann Coulter is a man.

Well, she looks like one of those guys who get sex changes, or a transvestite.

Calling for the nuking of North Korea shows she really is a dumb blonde. Obviously, she is clueless to how things work in the real world.

I think the only purpose this right wing bimbo serves is for masturbation material for all those right wing 40 year old virgins still living in their parents basement.

I really think that the little Republican plaything should keep her trap shut, look cute, and let the smart people who know what they are talking about speak.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Merc,. I don't know which country is yours since you did not feel the need to place that info on your ID thingie, there, but the opiate trade monopoly belongs to the company forerly called the East India Company. It has long since changed names, and a few times, but it still owns the monopoly. It is a British company, not a U.S. company.
As far as addicts, you can lead a horse to water but if he drinks, it isn't the fault of the stream.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Originally posted by MERC
DENY TYRANNY!
VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!

Nothing to go busting a rhoid over now. Hmmm Taliban and Bin laden vs. some opium farmers. Lets see its a tough one. Lets give the Afgan government the benifit of the doubt and give them a chance to deal with it eh?

I aint "bustin a rhoid" over nothing buddy. The pathetic "government" we installed in place of the Taleban arent going to do a damn thing about all the heroin on the streets of britian and America when the opium represents 60% of their GDP. Think about it Mr. Important reporter, how would they go about doing that? Apart from harbouring OBL (a notion completely falsified by the U.S and U.K so its irrelevant anyway) can you name me one thing the Taleban supposedly did wrong to your country that would even remotely justify bombing the absolute hell out of them with such advanced technology?

What a fitting end to hungry people wearing sandles and goat herder attire, your military must feel so proud of its clearly behemothic achievment of slaughtering such a heavily armoured and well equipped opponent.

Peace to the Middle East.
Peace to the intire F****** planet ....
and to be perfectly honest, F*** these pointless wars alltogether. Im sure we can find more constructive things to concentrate our efforts on rather than erradicating ourselves uneccesarily.

Come on guys, you know it makes sence.

[edit on 9-1-2005 by MERC]

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Ann Coulter is an attractive conservative woman. She is also a creature of the media, the 24-hour news cycle and the cable tv news analysis talk-show circuit. Her sometimes wild statements are made just to get attention and for shock value, all the liberals here blasting her are just bringing her more attention and she's laughing all the way to the bank.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Merc,. I don't know which country is yours since you did not feel the need to place that info on your ID thingie, there, but the opiate trade monopoly belongs to the company forerly called the East India Company. It has long since changed names, and a few times, but it still owns the monopoly. It is a British company, not a U.S. company.

Got a link too back that up Tom?

As far as addicts, you can lead a horse to water but if he drinks, it isn't the fault of the stream

Hmmm
Im not sure that your analogy works, In order for it to do so Heroin would need to be a naturally occuring element, also heroin would need to be good for you, and an essential ingredient in your survival. If the stream was naturally occuring it wouldnt be the fault of the stream the horse drank from it, however, if man interviens and builds a dam diverting the stream through the centre of town, and then someone drinks from it, then the fault lies with the manufacturer's of the dam.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Nope, no link; I'm from a time when books were the in thing, and much of my vast knowledge can't be linked to the pooter.

As far as my analogies go, well, that's a horse of a different jack, I admit!

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Nope, no link; I'm from a time when books were the in thing, and much of my vast knowledge can't be linked to the pooter.

A book about current Afghanistan opium trading and U.S/U.K drug traffiking? Sounds interesting. Whats the title? When was it written? You see, I too come from a time when books "were the in thing" and would like to read this book of unlinkable knowledge for myself, solely for the purposes of obtaining enlightenment on the level of a Super Moderator of course. I was wondering, does this book also contain the secret answer to what the Taleban actually did wrong to America? An answer other than because their anti-opium, anti-american stance was costing a certain someone $600 billion a year?

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
No, not Afghani opiate trade in particular, the East India monopoly is what I am talking about.
Again, what country do you hail from?

If the opiate trade is protected or allowed, you know who owns it. If not, it is shut down. Either way, the trade will thrive, and if you are a horse that wants to drink that water, you'll always have a running supply. Me, you could drop a ton of the stuff on my doorstop and I'll only pull out the leaf blower and send it into the storm drain.

What book? Beats me. I've been reading those silly things for years. Some, like the Black's Law Dictionary, is always on my desk. Others, like the Federalist Papers, is on the book shelf. Then there are the others, the ones I've loaned out and never gotten back. Why have I never gotten them back? Because I assumed the borrower would take a bit of responsibility. My mistake.

Want to believe what I've said. Go ahead. Don't want to? It'll be ok. Eitehr way, the East India Company will not make you shoot a darned thing into your arms, but the Taliban was accessories to bad plane flying on 9-11-2001.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   

You are very right, TC.

Why do people ask for links to information they should know if they have actually read books or paid attention in school?

Kiddies, sorry, but expecting links for every point made shows a lack of discretion and judgement. The internet is not a totally relable source, and people would do well to research things OFFLINE in the library or bookstore to discern fact from fiction.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 06:27 AM
link   

but the Taliban was accessories to bad plane flying on 9-11-2001.

And you base those claims on what exactly? A book? Or absolutely nothing at all?

P.S to answer your initial question I am from Milton Keynes, England. How about yourself?

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

You are very right, TC.

Why do people ask for links to information they should know if they have actually read books or paid attention in school?

Kiddies, sorry, but expecting links for every point made shows a lack of discretion and judgement. The internet is not a totally relable source, and people would do well to research things OFFLINE in the library or bookstore to discern fact from fiction.

Rubbish, ive seen Mods ask for links countless times, as i have users also.
He couldnt provide a link so i asked him for the title of the book, so i could read it myself, he could provide that either. So what the hell am i supposed to do then?

Edited to add : Your insinuation im a "kiddie" is laughably inaccurate and quite frankly insulting. who's showing a lack of discretion and judgement now pooky?

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
How do I make the claim? Oh, I dunno, I have a TV and a computer and pay attention to entirely too much news. It was pretty well covered a couple three years ago, just a little after the airliner parking crisis we had.

I hail from Ozark, Alabama, which is about 95 miles north of the Redneck Riviera (Panama City Beach, Florida).

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Ann would love each and every one of these "post's". She is a self confident, intellegent strong woman. Those who advocate violence against her are just very insecure, poorly potty trained, children.

On the serious side. KN is very, very dangerous and was made so by the liberal Icon of Billary and Mad Halfbright. TC said it all so lets move on.

Currently Ill boy is preparing for "the end" by building vast underground complexes. He is preparing for an attack, make no mistake. He is reaching a point with his people of "go or no go". They are starving because of his Nuke program. Also make no mistake, he has been told of thier complete destruction if he does anything stupid. There have been recent "massive" explosions which "may" have been nukes being sent to other terrorist states, but intercepted and destroyed by "our" guys.

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
Ann would love each and every one of these "post's". She is a self confident, intellegent strong woman. Those who advocate violence against her are just very insecure, poorly potty trained, children.

Ok, let me get this straight. People advocating violence agaisnt a woman who advocated the nuclear bombing of North Korea are insecure? Then you turn around and claim Anne Coulter is a strong confident woman? Thats a massive contradiction and i find it highly amusing. North Korea hasnt attacked America yet, what have they done that warrants an attack of the magnitude of a nuke or two bieng dropped on them? Surely such violence on a massive scale and those who advocate it are the insecure, poorly potty trained, children which you speak of, not vice versa.

SMASH!
Good day to you "slur"

posted on Jan, 9 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Please, Shadow, spell-check your responses before you send this to Ann. She won't go out with you as is, I assure you.

lol why not, Thomas is that vodka in that cup in your avatar.. no wonder you speak so much gibberish all i can make out is that she should go out with me cause she likes how i spell check
lmao

[edit on 9-1-2005 by ShadowMan]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join