It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anne Coulter calls for nuking of N. Korea

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
hmmm...this seems to be the mood of this site..try to follow...

if you are a conservative (mainly rep) and speak up on this site ...shut up, you want war and are dumb with no conscience, a pig.....

if you are a liberal(mainly dems) and speak up... lets launch an investigation,it is all a conspircay, created by the Neo-con-facist-bigfoot-UFO-magicains in labrotories, Cheney is a robot and Orpah is actually John lennon in witness protection. I know the chem-trails control my mind so bush could control the election and now I am stuck in a miserable existnece so I will go onliune and attack anyone who thinks a good thought about the entire bush administration.

Anne Coulter and Micheal Moore are the two sides of the coin, thats all
So she said we should nuke NK, it is an opinion. lighten up

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Hey people I got one for you if miss Coultler wants to nuke NK so badly how about strapping her skinny fake blond rump on the NK and use her as a guiding beacon.

Great idea, Marg.

The best all day.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Yeah right, nuke NK. And the radioactive fallout? SK, China? I'm with dg and Marge, as usual. This bimbo Ann C. is full of "blonde moments," and that's about it.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
You people actualy cheer on this hate monger and think the murder of millions of innocents is a good thing? Nothing but a racist nazi whore. WHen is someone going to shoot her in the face?

[edit on 7-1-2005 by Wask]

[edit on 7-1-2005 by Wask]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It would appear that the female libs on this site are jealous. A good looking babe with brains, scares the heck out of them. Perhaps if you had her IQ and the guts to use it you could find a real man. Female libs tend to date wimpy feminized little boys. But what they really want is a real MAN to protect them from the evil world.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
It would appear that the female libs on this site are jealous. A good looking babe with brains, scares the heck out of them.

Talking like a true man are you Horacid,
I have nothing to envy on the lady, and watch out Dr. man tend to let the littler brain talks with no control at the site of certain women.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   

So what happened to "tolerance"? She's right. N Korea has a huge army and why waste good American blood on pagans anyway. Just Nuke'em.

She is such a "babe" anyway. Looks and brains. Our kids could take over the world. Man...my IQ, her looks and IQ. Libs would just wash away in there own tears.......

You should seek professional help...............soon.
Seriously dude, Nuke N. Korea?? Are you insane?? Why waste good American blood on pagans?!?!? Statements like that are the reason people fly planes into buildings.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Hey Marg, show the good Doc a picture of your man.

I doubt her Marine would take too kindly to being described as whimpy.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Oh, Dr, i have the best of both worlds, actually. I'm beautiful and smart, kind hearted and a liberal and that makes me a very special person

No need to be jealous of a skinny bimbo hard ass psycho Republican wishing death to humanity, is there.

God punishes such things

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   

It would appear that the female libs on this site are jealous. A good looking babe with brains, scares the heck out of them.

Talking like a true man are you Horacid,
I have nothing to envy on the lady, and watch out Dr. man tend to let the littler brain talks with no control at the site of certain women.

I only want her for her mind.
We could have wonderful conversations.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I can only hope this is a joke. I'm from Australia, and haven't heard of this woman before. Is she some sort of comedian? I can only hope she is, because the alternative, that she is serious, scares the hell out of me. It is people like this that give American's around the world a bad name. And she has the nerve to call the Sri Lankan's intolerant for not accepting Jews as relief workers! Should I be laughing or crying?

Oh, and as for all Indonesians wearing Bin Laden T-shirts, that is simply rubbish. I bet she hasn't even seen an Indonesian. I'm currently in Jakarta, Indonesia, and can honestly say that the majority of Indonesians are the most placid, friendly and engaging people I've had the pleasure to meet. Sure, they have their fair share of extremist idiots. Bit like your Ms Coulter...

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   

It would appear that the female libs on this site are jealous. A good looking babe with brains, scares the heck out of them. Perhaps if you had her IQ and the guts to use it you could find a real man. Female libs tend to date wimpy feminized little boys. But what they really want is a real MAN to protect them from the evil world.

I can sense a pattern in your posts "Doctor" Horacid..... it would seem that as you started this thread using an illogical quote from a talk back radio host, that you have preceded to defend her using similarly illogical arguements. The harder you push to defend what she said, the more you abandon logic and reason, as so far you have said nothing that can be defended using the two

I am interested in your above theory though... are you claiming that political persuasions corralate directly to phyically endowed qualities

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Volksgeist

I can sense a pattern in your posts "Doctor" Horacid..... it would seem that as you started this thread using an illogical quote from a talk back radio host, that you have preceded to defend her using similarly illogical arguements. The harder you push to defend what she said, the more you abandon logic and reason, as so far you have said nothing that can be defended using the two

I am interested in your above theory though... are you claiming that political persuasions corralate directly to phyically endowed qualities

Typical lib "babe?"

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I tell you that is what she portrait all blond not brains.

Thats ok, I know what I have at home. That is why I have been married for so long, good things don't come to often.

I guess the good Dr. speaks like a true bachelor.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I tell you that is what she portrait all blond not brains.

Thats ok, I know what I have at home. That is why I have been married for so long, good things don't come to often.

I guess the good Dr. speaks like a true bachelor.

I've been married several times.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I've been married several times.

Ok, can not make your mind, I guess you most be loaded to pay all the alimony payments.

See Dr. I have nothing to envy on the lady, if you look at my avatar.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Typical lib "babe?"

You have posted a single picture, yet you claim that she is typical

Nice try, but your posts still continue along in the same pattern; illogical and unreasonable.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willard856
I can only hope this is a joke. I'm from Australia, and haven't heard of this woman before. Is she some sort of comedian?
She sells propaganda books$$$ and is an evil Repulican- Her mouth can obviously sink a thousand ships. She's an ugly blonde. A true rattlesnake.
No, she's not a comedian, far from it.
She's part of the reason other nations want to see our heads roll.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willard856
I can only hope this is a joke. I'm from Australia, and haven't heard of this woman before. Is she some sort of comedian? I can only hope she is, because the alternative, that she is serious, scares the hell out of me. It is people like this that give American's around the world a bad name. And she has the nerve to call the Sri Lankan's intolerant for not accepting Jews as relief workers! Should I be laughing or crying?

Oh, and as for all Indonesians wearing Bin Laden T-shirts, that is simply rubbish. I bet she hasn't even seen an Indonesian. I'm currently in Jakarta, Indonesia, and can honestly say that the majority of Indonesians are the most placid, friendly and engaging people I've had the pleasure to meet. Sure, they have their fair share of extremist idiots. Bit like your Ms Coulter...

Unfortunately, Ms. Coulter is not a comedian, although I take most of what comes out of her mouth with a grain of salt. The hate-speak that she spews is quite ridiculous and not reality-based--but being that I am one of those liberal-types that she abhors, I am not going to even suggest that she shuts up--I stand by the First Amendment, y'know. Give her enough rope to hang herself.

As I am a firm believer in "what comes around, goes around", I am sure that Ms. Coulter will get her comeuppance sooner or later as every loud-mouthed, radical, self-proclaimed pundit seems to fall victim to their own vices (will it be vanity, greed or lust for ole' Annie?)

Frankly, I am sick of blathering politicos telling me how I should think, regardless of what side of the political spectrum they reside on.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

You should listen to the first song Bob Marley ever made...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join