It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anne Coulter calls for nuking of N. Korea

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Originally posted by DrHoracid

I've been married several times.

Ok, can not make your mind, I guess you most be loaded to pay all the alimony payments.

See Dr. I have nothing to envy on the lady, if you look at my avatar.

You are very beautiful, you know that, and the jarhead is a pretty good guy too.

My X's pay me!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a fact.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Willard856
I can only hope this is a joke. I'm from Australia, and haven't heard of this woman before. Is she some sort of comedian? I can only hope she is, because the alternative, that she is serious, scares the hell out of me.

She's a commentator for Fox "news" and other similar biased outlets. She is a favorite of Bush's right-wing, sycophant brigade. She's a very angry, recist bimbette who knows nothing of reality beyond her own little WASPY clique. As I said before, no one outside that mind-set takes her seriously.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I've been married several times.
And so you're damaged goods!!!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I tell you that is what she portrait all blond not brains.

Thats ok, I know what I have at home. That is why I have been married for so long, good things don't come to often.

I guess the good Dr. speaks like a true bachelor.

A liberal hottie and her Marine. I lovit.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   

You are very beautiful, you know that, and the jarhead is a pretty good guy too.

My God, you have it made, I guess choosing the right women is a plus, now I am really intrigue about your looks.

And thanks for the compliment, I know you were joking earlier.

And for Anne I guess I can see your type now.

Skinny and blond

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   

So what happened to "tolerance"?

I thought calling someone evil and immoral was something you considered tolerant? She's right.

N Korea has a huge army and why waste good American blood on pagans anyway.

Why use a nuclear strike if an attack by them can be prevented by other means? A nuke strike on the part of the US will result in a nuke strike on their part. Is it worth have nukes detonate over some american cities in order to nuke most of theirs? Besides, short of a truly massive strike, their million man army and artillery won't be wiped out and there will be lots of american casualties in the breif but destructive war. Wouldn't it be better to promote dissidence internally in secret along with c.f. a ratcheting down of the military response on their part? They are of course also very much dependent on foreign aid and might be able to be controlled thru that, if some of it is taken away.

Also, since NK only has a most a small number of nukes, no action should be taken until the SDI is completed, as it would be best able to defend against a nuke strike from them than most other countries.

She is such a "babe" anyway. Looks and brains.

Not to disagree just to disagree, but I find her face pretty gross and her 'intelligence' quite lacking in fact.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   

My God, you have it made, I guess choosing the right women is a plus, now I am really intrigue about your looks.

And thanks for the compliment, I know you were joking earlier.

And for Anne I guess I can see your type now.

Skinny and blond

My avatar is a recent X. I paint them as I see them. Don't really like blondes anymore. I really do like Ann for her "wit".

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Marg, Dr. Horacid just doesnt know about the beautiful liberals here at ATS. I get the feeling some think we're 600 pounds of Bush hating flesh sitting behind our desks, eating twinkies and sounding off on the current state of affairs.

They couldnt be more wrong.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   
She looks like a dude in drag... Sorry, she's not attractive.

Anyway like Nygdan said, nuking NK will have consequences. The U.S. will probably be sanction as well by the other countries. Not only the North Korean's will suffer, so I don't even know how she could put such a thing in hear head.

link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Marg, Dr. Horacid just doesnt know about the beautiful liberals here at ATS. I get the feeling some think we're 600 pounds of Bush hating flesh sitting behind our desks, eating twinkies and sounding off on the current state of affairs.

ATS leads the way. HooWah.

link   

My avatar is a recent X. I paint them as I see them. Don't really like blondes anymore. I really do like Ann for her "wit".

You know I had admired that avatar since your had it, I though it was very nice, I have another world for it but I rather don't used it, is not bad, just to sugestive.

I have to said you are quite the artist.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

PS: Armageddon started in 1993.

So the tribulation ended in 2000 or you don't support a tribulation?

off the street
Actually, Ann Coulter is a lot like Michael Moore

Ah, now they should breed.

how about strapping her skinny fake blond rump on the Nuke

I think she is caustic enough to qualify as a chemcial weapon, so no, that wouldn't be allowed.

drhoracidIt would appear that the female libs on this site are jealous

hell the avatars that the two women who posted in this thread have are a heck of a lot better looking than coulter. Even in the cover you posted she has to be thrown into a slutty little leather outfit and tons of makeup to even look decent. Its in those less prepared vids that you get a real good look at her. Very uninteresting face she has, a little drawn out an homely if you ask me. I mean, she's good looking for an harpy-banshee offspring, but not an homo sapiens. Is she infact a WASP anyway? Looks like there is a little more than just anglos and saxons in her makeup?

drhoracid
We could have wonderful conversations

Wonderful, I can see it now
"Me want smash commies"
"Me want smash commies too!"
"Not many commies left"
"Canada loooking pinkish"
"Ugga Booga Me want smash canda much"
"Atra! Atra!"
"let listen to Rush limbaugh and make pig noises"
"Squuueeel"
"Ugga, then we eat bbq'd possum"
"MMM bbq possum, glllarggg"

All in fun of course!

willard
I'm from Australia, and haven't heard of this woman before

I think she wants to nuke you guys too, but Howard might satiate her.

Is she some sort of comedian? I can only hope she is, because the alternative, that she is serious, scares the hell out of me.

Really? You never heard of her? I recall she started getting very popular after writing a book called 'treason', in which (now, i didn't read it, so dont take my word for it) she explains why practically everyone is a traitor to the country and needs to be dealt with.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I know we spanish ladies are very beautifull and strong minded, right DG?

That is why our men cannot live without us.
Plus we love staying young and pretty.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Good stock, good genes and the exotic look. I wouldnt change it for the world.

Marg, my husband also could never live without me. We do things right

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Nygdan,

Great post, I have to thank you for the comments, I tell you Miss Coulter got her glory for what she does and what she is, spiteful, hateful and she lacks the finesse to make it funny.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
girls, Dr. Horacid is just jealous he can't get beautiful intelligent open-minded women like us, he has to settle for ditzy Ann Coulter types instead.

Dr. Horacid, I think you and Ann Coulter would make a great couple. You both like being controversial just to be controversial even when your arguments holds no logic or reasoning. Just please don't ever try to have kids. I don't think the world is ready for more right wing little nutters running around.

[edit on 1-7-2005 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I'd put DG and Marg up against that bony blond anyday!

Someone needs to shove some steak n potatos down her throat. She needs to hook up with a real man that can make that happen. Maybe then she wouldn't be so angry all the time.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Really? You never heard of her? I recall she started getting very popular after writing a book called 'treason', in which (now, i didn't read it, so dont take my word for it) she explains why practically everyone is a traitor to the country and needs to be dealt with.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by Nygdan]

I think that we have given Anne Coulter and her wacko ideas too much attention. Her sole purpose is to bait the left into nonsensical arguments.

Why waste brain cells on engaging in serious arguments against ridiculous ideas like an unprovoked nuclear attack on North Korea or putting the entire country in jail? Ignore her insane musings and she will eventually disappear into obscurity where she belongs.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by lmgnyc
Ignore her insane musings and she will eventually disappear into obscurity where she belongs.

I couldn't agree more

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
girls, Dr. Horacid is just jealous he can't get beautiful intelligent open-minded women like us, he has to settle for ditzy Ann Coulter types instead.

[edit on 1-7-2005 by worldwatcher]

I think Worldwatcher that the women from you country are the most exotic ladies I have see.

My daughter has friends from from different countries in the middle east.

And the girls are so beautiful is not funny.

You are right our tan skin and dark hair, with dark eyes does stands out in a group.

Coulter, have nothing compare to us.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join