learn more

Anne Coulter calls for nuking of N. Korea

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Anne Coulter calls for nuking of North Korea

This woman is insane. This woman is evil.
Is this the right winged mentality today?

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
So what happened to "tolerance"? She's right. N Korea has a huge army and why waste good American blood on pagans anyway. Just Nuke'em.

She is such a "babe" anyway. Looks and brains. Our kids could take over the world. Man...my IQ, her looks and IQ. Libs would just wash away in there own tears.......

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
For someone who fancies himself/herself with such a high IQ you're best suited to be in government, this one in particular. They could use your brains to bring about Armageddon pronto!
You call it smart, i call it evil

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
For someone who fancies himself/herself with such a high IQ you're best suited to be in government, this one in particular. They could use your brains to bring about Armageddon pronto!
You call it smart, i call it evil

What makes you think I'm not "in" the government?

PS: Armageddon started in 1993.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Anne Coulter calls for nuking of North Korea

You GO GIRL!!! I love Ann! The only thing I really wanted for Christmas was the talking Ann Coulter doll. Unfortunately I didn't receive it.

"At the risk of giving away the ending, it's all the liberals' fault" -- Talking Ann Coulter Doll

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Anne Coulter did? But...she's so stable with her feet planted firmly on the ground...

No, that's not where the Right Wing mentality is. Remember, extremists make the news, the average moderate does not.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   

OK, evryone buy a copy. (cleans up drool from desk with "large" towel) What a babe.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
She is an ugly person, inside and out. She will one day regret the harm ill will that she has caused. That day comes quickly.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Another fantastic Ann Coulter quote:

Liberals hate America, they hate flag wavers, they hate abortion opponents, they hate all religions except Islam post 9/11. Even Islamic terrorists don't hate America like liberals do, they don't have the energy. If they had that much energy they'd have indoor plumbing by now.

I love her!

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
She was put together in the same laboratory as Cheney and Rumsfeld and the spare parts came from same place

Only the likes of Limbaugh, Hannity and the rest of the Luciferian crowd and (perhaps her mother) could possibly like her.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I hate Ann Coulter as much as I hate Bill O'Reilly

Ann Coulter maybe pretty on the outside but she is one nasty ugly person inside. I blame her and the rest of her following for the labelling and nastiness that came about in the last election.

She has no clue what she is speaking about and likes to make controversial statements just to get attention. She realizes that many idiots wont' see past the blonde hair so content never mattered to her.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
i can only respect ann as the taboo comedian on politics.. the second i wake up and realize she's serious...

no respect.

she is doing more harm than good, -sure its funny, even for liberals! sadly a lot of stupid followers are going to adopt her hateful opinions because she is funny. she's trying desperatley to be the marshal mathers of politics; saying the things everybody wants to say, but only ann has the guts.

she stands for one thing: shock value.

i bet she doesnt even believe in the garbage she spews - its simply a career for her. oh well.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
If you want funny conservative, go to imao.us...

Or RightWingDuck.com

Them's funny sites. Anne Coulter, well, she's a little radical and you can't tell if she's being serious...

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
That's strange. Awhile ago I posted comments on this thread and my screen was disabled.

Coulter is nothing but useless entertainment for mindless, self-loathing, hate-filled sheep. As an analyst, she's worthless. As a fascist propogandist, she's excellent.

I love it at the end of the article where she dares someone to step to her. One of these days someone might just take her up on that. When that happens, she'll recieve no mercy. And no sympathy.

Did I mention that she looks like a hollow-eyed, boney, adolescent male in a skirt?

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Actually, Ann Coulter is a lot like Michael Moore -- self-made caricatures of the archetypical right-wing and left-wing ideologue. both of them are clever, and share a real talent for self-aggrandizement. Unfortunately, they both (Moore especially) actually believe some of their own PR; in any event, they actually take themselves seriously.

We sholdn't do so; they're both clowns.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

OK, evryone buy a copy. (cleans up drool from desk with "large" towel) What a babe.

Quit thinking with your member, Doc.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
For Coulter to say something like we should nuke N. Korea, isn't surprising. She doesn't give a damn about anyone that isn't as WASPY as her. She's better than them. Her kind of mentality is depraved.

[edit on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
All I can say is that the woman has got a death wish. They have kidnapped, they have sent assassins and saboteurs, and the strongest rebuff yet (prior to her death wish) was "axis of evil". Damn ! She in one hell of trouble...

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hey people I got one for you if miss Coultler wants to nuke NK so badly how about strapping her skinny fake blond rump on the Nuke and use her as a guiding beacon.

The we can say she die like a true patriot.

[edit on 7-1-2005 by marg6043]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
So what happened to "tolerance"? She's right. N Korea has a huge army and why waste good American blood on pagans anyway. Just Nuke'em.

I just wish the US would send all the people like this to iraq etc then the soldiers they do.... You wonder why america is always under attack with people with the same mentality as you running it... I Just hope USA goes to war with iran or any other country so your empire can stop looting every poor goverment it gets chance too.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join