It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anne Coulter calls for nuking of N. Korea

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
how ODD for people to jump into a thread we've been having fun with and pass judgement on a wonderful person such as WORLDWATCHER.

WW, we know better.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
that's okay dg, the world wouldn't be right if everyone liked each other and my job as a human wouldn't be complete if I didn't rub someone the wrong way.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   

from marg
We the US and other world leaders are at fault for not halting in time the nuclear thread.

Now we want to cried "outrage" and how they "dare" well these countries including NK did not became nuclear threat over night somebody help them get there, obviously from other countries that had them already.

Past administration in our country and other world leaders are to blame for all that.

Oh c'mon, marg. Are you gonna support us when Bush goes into Iran? No, you'll be calling him an imperialistic warmonger, same as you do now.

Now I can understand Souljah saying this about Ann:

HA!
a cunning, selfish, arrogant, evil snake if you ask me.

Women in his part of the world aren't really human or equal to men, after all, according to them.

Ann Coulter maybe pretty on the outside but she is one nasty ugly person inside.

So who wants a good looking pancreas, anyway?

from Nygdan
Oh come on, she could certainyl pass for a ladyboy or shemale too! Actually shemales and transvestites wear their makeup better than she does.

Well, uh, I guess we'll just have to take your word for that, won't we?

[edit on 8-1-2005 by jsobecky]

[edit on 8-1-2005 by jsobecky]

Odd

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
how ODD for people to jump into a thread we've been having fun with and pass judgement on a wonderful person such as WORLDWATCHER.

WW, we know better.

oh, shut up. anybody that wants to call me hate-filled has the right to do so, but don't act all indignant when I gout some of it your way, sweetheart

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Ok, who said that china and russia wouldn't feel threatend if America nuked NK? What? They should worry, Bush just nuked a country for no reason, why wouldn't he nuke him? Hopefully they wouldn't use nukes but a sniper or precision bombing to take Bush&Co out. Think about it, a former coc aine addict just nuked a country that posed no threat after invading a country that posed no threat, wtf would you do? Wait for Bush to attack you for no reason?

Odd

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Sniping our leaders and leaving it at that would be really dumb... that's hardly any way to win a war.

"Remember that we, as attackers, have the initiative. Ruthlessly, rapidly, viciously... attack, attack, attack, and, when in doubt, attack again."

--Gen. George S. Patton, United States Army

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Not to fear my fellow American my husband have combat experience after all he is a vet of the first gulf war.

He will protect you.

Yeah, well my son is in the Army - protecting you. My point is that nobody in our family talks about this country in the hateful way (even with a husband in the Marines???) you do.

Thank you very much to your husband for his service
, but no thanks to you.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Dr. Horacid, your fixation with Anne Coulter's physical attributes is a puzzle. She is not remotely in the same league with Worldwatcher, Marg, and maybe dg (whose avatar isn't a photo). The women on this thread show a level of intelligence and perceptiveness that AC can only hope to approach in her wildest dreams.

AC exudes a hatred for humanity. She displays no sense of her connection to the rest of humankind. She is no Christian. Her words are an insult to the Christian God who says that thw words one speaks reveal the soul. AC is little more than a narcissistic self-abosrbed psycophant whose words are a waste of the energy required to propagate them as sound waves.

Otts' reference to Anne Coulter as a "bitch" is too kind. When used in reference to Coulter, the word "bitch" is a compliment. The "C" word is far more appropriate. That may sound harsh. Just try listening to her for awhile. You'll see my point.

Outsider, Coulter's words cannot be excused as harmless political rhetoric and nothing more. Are you insane? The woman advocates annihilation of millions of innocent Koreans and rendering a large area of the Korean Peninsula uninhabitable for countless years.

The momentary flashing of Janet Jackson's breast was vehemently greeted with horror by the right-wing conservative majority. But Coulter's equally public and wide-spread advocacy for NUKING another country is greeted with approval (Ha! Ha! How very clever and funny!). Which is the greater evil? The flashing of a female breast (which, I must admit, I find quite attractive) or the murdering of millions of innocent civilians?

Nygdan

quote: drhoracid
We could have wonderful conversations

Nygdan:
Wonderful, I can see it now
"Me want smash commies"
"Me want smash commies too!"
"Not many commies left"
"Canada loooking pinkish"
"Ugga Booga Me want smash canda much"
"Atra! Atra!"
"let listen to Rush limbaugh and make pig noises"
"Squuueeel"
"Ugga, then we eat bbq'd possum"
"MMM bbq possum, glllarggg"

Nygdan, that was perfectly appropos and so funny. Whenever I listen to far-right Republican trash-the-lefties TV or Radio, such as Fox News, Sean Hannity, or their ilk, this is exactly how my brain interprets what they say. This is the essence of their words most of the time.

Worldwatcher, I love your avatar. If that is a photo of you, you are a truly beautiful woman.

[edit on 8-1-2005 by dubiousone]

[edit on 8-1-2005 by dubiousone]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I have an idea for a new ATS forum... lets call it abovecoulter.com and lets make the slogan "Deny Oxygen" lol

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Odd

Originally posted by dgtempe

oh, shut up. anybody that wants to call me hate-filled has the right to do so, but don't act all indignant when I gout some of it your way, sweetheart
I hope the mods look at this and do something about the trolling and the personal accusations both Worldwatcher and i have to endure from this poster. Thank you.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Lets play nice now and quit the personal sniping

Odd

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:12 PM
link   
If your feelings are hurt, you need to take me, and those like me, a bit less seriously... this is the internet, and sometimes there are people around that disagree with you a little more vehemently than you might like.

I'll stop with the personal attacks, though, if you don't enjoy my oh-so-witty repartee. Of course, I don't see why it's acceptable for you and yours to say these things about Coulter, but not for me to point out your flaws...

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Odd, no problem, though it becomes personal the minute you tell a poster to shut up

Are YOU Anne?

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Odd can't be Ann, Odd doesn't call you a left wing tree hugging satanist traitor who should be nuked.

Anyways, AC, she wouldn't last a day on here before she broke so many rules the system crashed after the millions of warnings were applied. She wouldn't be banned, that would be to easy, more fun to have that big red warn on the name, about 50,000,000 of them if it was AC.

BTW, is WW avatar a picture of her? Hot diggity hot!
I'm a man, I can change, if I have to, I guess, but not that much.

[edit on 8-1-2005 by James the Lesser]

Odd

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
EDIT: Never mind, that wasn't necessary of me.

Suffice to say, I'm not Anne, and I don't plan on nuking anybody.

Or, not right away, in any case...

[edit on 1/8/2005 by Odd]

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   

The momentary flashing of Janet Jackson's breast was vehemently greeted with horror by the right-wing conservative majority.

I was repulsed by the picture. It looked like an overfilled water balloon, complete with stretch marks.

Worldwatcher, I love your avatar. If that is a photo of you, you are a truly beautiful woman.

Not unless WW is actually Kareena Kapoor.

People, chill out. Some of you complain that "haters" raided this thread and ruined your "fun". So it's fun to sling slimy comments around about Ann Coulter? Well then. you should re-evaluate your "Christian" attitudes (I'm looking at you, dubiousone).

Someone here said that Ann says what she does for shock value. I believe that. If it happens that that becomes her real personality, then that's her problem.

I've seen more of the underbelly of humanity here on ATS than I'd like to admit. Peoples taking pleasure in another person's physical or mental illnesses, for example. Makes me wonder where we're headed.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
For the record, I will agree with jsobecky that other people's and other posters' physical and mental disabilities should never come into play when we're discussing philosophy, ideas or policies.

I have no issues with Anne Coulter's body image or her intellect. My issue with her is merely related to the fact that her discourse serves no purpose except to polarize people even more. It does nothing to further the public discussion and exchange of ideas.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Jsobecky - Criticism is accepted. Edits in progress.

However, as Otts said, Coulter is a polarizing and divisive influence, especially when aired on the National Fox News Network where her statements are endorsed, impliedly if not expressly, by the likes of the highly popular Right Wing Extremist figure Sean Hannity.

She attacks, vilifies, defames, slanders, libels, and worse, in the name of God, Country, and all that's good. Well, there is little good proceeding from that woman's mouth. Yet, her diatribes are swallowed whole by many members of the public.

So much for Coulter. Seems she's here to stay. Hopefully she won't cause harm to too many others while she's at it.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
WordlWatcher Kareena Kapoor? Maybe. A lovely image none-the-less. Only Worldwatcher knows.

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion
Yeah, well my son is in the Army - protecting you. My point is that nobody in our family talks about this country in the hateful way (even with a husband in the Marines???) you do.

First of all being against the present administration is by not mean been against American and this the last time that I will address that with you.

As for your son my prayers and wishes for a safe return are with your family and you as with many other friends our troops do not deserved the treatment that this administration is giving to them.

And our troops are not fighting for anybody liberties the administration is using them for its own personal, political and financial agenda in Iraq and is backfiring and our troops are paying the prices.

The only threat to our liberties is Mr. Bush itself.

Learn the truth and stop listening to the lies that had being fed to you by this administration to make sense of why our sons, daughters and husbands had to leave home and fight in Iraq.

By the way the last time I check Iraq was a war of liberation, Afghanistan was the revenge.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join