It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1,000+ Migrants Rape, Rob, and Brawl, At ONE German Train Station On New Year’s Eve.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: symphonyofblase

See that's the thing, you don't understand I've watched this whole debate and its progression.
Look, the guys who become radicalized by Islam even home grown are not any longer civilized people they gave up that title when they took up arms against the "kafr", and the only thing that ties these people together is a faith that has a doctorine that is in need of serious reform. Anyway brother have a good one, and no I don't think sprocket is a racist.

His words speak louder than actions, in this case.
Come on mate, you say you've watched this whole debate, or this whole thread? Because it involves a lot more than sprocket.

(post by symphonyofblase removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist
I don't think you would understand even if I stuck to one syllable words, 'mate.'

You are providing some entertainment, though.

Still waiting mate.

You're getting embarrassed in front of a potential worldwide audience, so how about you salvage some scraps of dignity and address me via the original post?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: symphonyofblase
a reply to: SprocketUK

Eagerly awaiting your response that somehow supports the actions of 2 born and bred UK citizens, Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale, they ran down and cut off the head of one of your soldiers....

...but according to your own words

it's not us, the civilised, law abiding citizens of the West.

these guys are also law abiding citizens of the west.

Care to elaborate?

1 swallow, or two nutters doesn't make a summer.

And these two weren't exactly upstanding, native Brits were they?

As for aryan races and all that tosh, you'd have to be (and to be fair, come across as thick or at least disingenuous) to confuse a discredited racial theory with the idea that modern Western democracy is mor civilised than the middle east and African countries that have been continually in a state of near civil war since they were formed.

edit on 15pThu, 07 Jan 2016 11:45:15 -060020162016-01-07T11:45:15-06:00kAmerica/Chicago31000000k by SprocketUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   

I'm not German either. But I gave the highlights of the article.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: symphonyofblase
a reply to: SprocketUK

Eagerly awaiting your response that somehow supports the actions of 2 born and bred UK citizens, Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale, they ran down and cut off the head of one of your soldiers....

...but according to your own words

it's not us, the civilised, law abiding citizens of the West.

these guys are also law abiding citizens of the west.

Care to elaborate?

1 swallow, or two nutters doesn't make a summer.

And these two weren't exactly upstanding, native Brits were they?

As for aryan races and all that tosh, you'd have to be (and to be fair, come across as thick or at least disingenuous) to confuse a discredited racial theory with the idea that modern Western democracy is mor civilised than the middle east and African countries that have been continually in a state of near civil war since they were formed.

originally posted by: SprocketUK
I don't need to explain, you made it clear which side your sympathies lie with and it's not us, the civilised, law abiding citizens of the West.

Okay, and so since I have have just quoted your comment saying that you think that the West is more civilised than the other races mentioned in this thread, where does that leave us?
edit on 7116 by symphonyofblase because: removed plurals

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:30 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Had some real life to live, but here it is:

Cologne - Ivestigative team "New Year" has identified 16 men - proof of (criminal) deeds are pending

Addendum to the press releases cipher 1 of January 2nd, cipher 1 of January 3rd, cipher 1 of January 4th, cipher 1 of January 5th and cipher 2 of January 6th

Chief of Police Wolfgang Albers has taken all measures for a consistent representation of the one-on-one developement immediately after the emergence of the massive assaults at the main station Cologne on the New Years night.

This very day Albers will inform the Minister of the Interior of the land Northrheinwestphalia Ralf Jäger comprehensively. An extraordinary meeting is arranged for coming monday (January 11th). "In respect for the parliament I will not explain further details for the application engineering and the progress to the public at this time", clarifies Wolfgang Albers.

The investigative team "New Year" has been extended with staff contemporary. Up to 80 criminal police officers right now work on full speed. Right now 121 criminal complaints are on hand, which belong to the delict range of the investigative group. In about three quarters of the cases are about sexual crimes, partly in connection with property crimes. All other cases are based on investigations because of malicious injury and theft crimes.

Up to now the members of the investigative team identified 16 young men altogether, who could be responsible for the criminal actions on the New Years night at the main station of Cologne. This group of people are mainly men, who stem from northern Africa. The task of the criminal officers now is to provide concrete evidence of the criminal actions to those identified. Among other things the available video sequences are analyzed for this and testimonies of claiments and witnesses are evaluated.

The police Cologne asks more victims further to file charges promptly. Passerbys, who observed the criminal acts or even recorded them on their mobiles are asked urgently to come forward.

For German speakers/readers here is again the link to the Police Report for verification or to correct me, if I used the wrong words.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join