It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1,000+ Migrants Rape, Rob, and Brawl, At ONE German Train Station On New Year’s Eve.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
strategic and systematic sexual terrorism as witnessed by the UN Special Rep.:

Zainab Hawa Bangura is the United Nations special representative of the secretary general on sexual violence in conflict and serves as the United Nations' spokesperson and political advocate on conflict-related sexual violence. The views expressed are her own.

(CNN)Nothing prepared me for what I saw and heard when I visited refugees from the conflict with the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.

As I traveled to Iraq and Syria, and to neighboring countries of Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey to meet with refugees and displaced women, I heard firsthand the horrifying stories of how they have been targeted in this conflict.

I was told, for example, how mothers with babies were separated out by members of ISIL (also known as ISIS) because it is the younger women who they want to take. I heard how these younger women are examined to see if they are virgins, and how the younger and prettier they are, the more likely they are to get taken to ISIL's headquarters in Raqqa. And I heard how the rest are taken to open markets, where they will end up being auctioned after being examined like cattle.

I was in the Middle East as the special representative of the secretary general on sexual violence in conflict, and while I had been monitoring the situation since the crisis began, this was the first time I was able to visit those who have been disproportionately affected by the conflict.

The refugees and displaced women and girls I met told me how sexual violence is being committed strategically, in a systematic manner, and with a high degree of sophistication by most of the parties to the conflicts. Indeed, as I moved from country to country, I came to the terrible conclusion that this is in essence a war on women and girls, a group that finds itself under assault every day, and every step of the way, whether it be in areas of active conflict, those under control of armed actors, or at checkpoints and border crossings.

But while it is true that most parties to the conflict are committing sexual violence, it is extremist groups like ISIL that have been particularly public and shameless in institutionalizing sexual violence and engaging in the brutalization of women and girls as a tactic of terror to advance their key strategic objectives....

edit on 7-1-2016 by Airewenna because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Airewenna
strategic and systematic sexual terrorism as witnessed by the UN Special Rep.:

Zainab Hawa Bangura is the United Nations special representative of the secretary general on sexual violence in conflict and serves as the United Nations' spokesperson and political advocate on conflict-related sexual violence. The views expressed are her own.

(CNN)Nothing prepared me for what I saw and heard when I visited refugees from the conflict with the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant.

As I traveled to Iraq and Syria, and to neighboring countries of Jordan, Lebanon and Turkey to meet with refugees and displaced women, I heard firsthand the horrifying stories of how they have been targeted in this conflict.

I was told, for example, how mothers with babies were separated out by members of ISIL (also known as ISIS) because it is the younger women who they want to take. I heard how these younger women are examined to see if they are virgins, and how the younger and prettier they are, the more likely they are to get taken to ISIL's headquarters in Raqqa. And I heard how the rest are taken to open markets, where they will end up being auctioned after being examined like cattle.

I was in the Middle East as the special representative of the secretary general on sexual violence in conflict, and while I had been monitoring the situation since the crisis began, this was the first time I was able to visit those who have been disproportionately affected by the conflict.

The refugees and displaced women and girls I met told me how sexual violence is being committed strategically, in a systematic manner, and with a high degree of sophistication by most of the parties to the conflicts. Indeed, as I moved from country to country, I came to the terrible conclusion that this is in essence a war on women and girls, a group that finds itself under assault every day, and every step of the way, whether it be in areas of active conflict, those under control of armed actors, or at checkpoints and border crossings.

But while it is true that most parties to the conflict are committing sexual violence, it is extremist groups like ISIL that have been particularly public and shameless in institutionalizing sexual violence and engaging in the brutalization of women and girls as a tactic of terror to advance their key strategic objectives....

What's this?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The above article is only one one of many that provides background/insight for the Cologne story.

I believe the U.N. Special Representative. Obviously the Cologne riot stems from the fact that the offenders come from a culture that condones if not encourages the most degrading treatment of women and the use of sexual terrorism to demoralize and wreak havoc on a larger community. These offending men strategically targeted these women.

People really got to think hard on the feasibility of allowing in hundreds of thousands of men who need to go through orientation to find out that rape is BAD and women are their equals and must be treated as such.

It's a real quandary. Who do you allow in and how do you filter them so as to gain the best for you and them?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Airewenna
The above article is only one one of many that provides background/insight for the Cologne story.

I believe the U.N. Special Representative. Obviously the Cologne riot stems from the fact that the offenders come from a culture that condones if not encourages the most degrading treatment of women and the use of sexual terrorism to demoralize and wreak havoc on a larger community. These offending men strategically targeted these women.

People really got to think hard on the feasibility of allowing in hundreds of thousands of men who need to go through orientation to find out that rape is BAD and women are their equals and must be treated as such.

It's a real quandary. Who do you allow in and how do you filter them so as to gain the best for you and them?

No.....

no.

It actually does not.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Airewenna

Your post sums it up very well

yes, it is a form of terrorism, and the slow insidious subjugation of women, im sure 100 percent of these men know exactly that, and it is purposeful in its criminal intent.

I have never heard of this ever happening in any country anywhere until now.

The mayor should be ahsamed of herself for pandering and including herself in the subjugation of these women.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Is this a problem with Migrants/immigrants or Police/Security?

I ask because, if 1,000 Muslims started rioting in Vegas or New York, our Cops would be all over them in a second there would be an FBI investigation there would be dozens if not hundreds of arrests. Video footage etc. I just don't think something like that could happen in the USA.

Also, with all the UK Threads and posts about Muslim No-Go zones. That could never happen in the USA, because the citizens wouldn't stand for it. We don't let people bully or intimidate us in the USA.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   

diepresse.com...

Laut "Welt am Sonntag" seien, anders als von Kölns Polizeispitze dargestellt, die meisten Sextäter in Köln gerade erst als Flüchtlinge eingereist.

Translated: Contradicting the statements of colognes head of police most of the sexual offenders did just travel in as refugees, according to "Welt am Sonntag"

Well ...you could say that this newspaper has its own agenda because it is in fact controlled by the german/zionist axel-springer-media-empire... but then again Axel-springer MAKES the news in germany and this is going mainstream in germany on 07.01.
edit on 7-1-2016 by Whatever08152 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-1-2016 by Whatever08152 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Airewenna

I'm not particularly fond of institutionalized religion, but I'd like to point out that the Islam is quite clear on the issue of rape: it's not permitted.

Source: The scholars are unanimously agreed that the rapist is to be subjected to the hadd punishment if there is clear evidence against him that he deserves the hadd punishment, or if he admits to that. Otherwise, he is to be punished (i.e., if there is no proof that the hadd punishment for zina may be carried out against him because he does not confess, and there are not four witnesses, then the judge may punish him and stipulate a punishment that will deter him and others like him). There is no punishment for the woman if it is true that he forced her and overpowered her, which may be proven by her screaming and shouting for help.

This is one example, there are many, and they all agree: rape (as is: a men sexually assaults a woman) is a vile crime, the hadd mostly is stoning or a large amount of lashes (which in practice equals a death sentence). Also, note that the strange rule that there need to be four witnesses of rape originates from Mohammed, whose favourite wife Aisha was accused of adultry - by three witnesses. Mohammed did not believe them so he arbitrarily set the limit to FOUR. It's a fine example of how people twist the word of God to serve their own needs, and yet another reason to despise of institutionalised religion. Bah, humbug.

There are, alas, many primitive people, some of them part of tribes, that superimpose their old ways on the Islam. In such situations we see brutality between men and women, slavery, womens rights taken away etc. - much like we saw (and sometimes still see) in Christianity, where even today in my country we still have people that believe that women should not be electable for office and should listen to their man, as he is the head of the family (!).

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatever08152

And it's copied over and copied over again, hence it will show up in many more places. But until we finally have some PROOF of what happened, I maintain my opinion that we don't know yet and should wait for the formal report. I believe that there will be a press conference next monday.

Keep calm and carry on.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Whatever08152

Since no offender has been found guilty yet, this is a little early. But I read the articles in Die Welt today and so I know that it is diepresse.com that does that quick jump.

Some police officers spoke out to Die Welt and said they did some identity checks that night and many were refugees. They did not say they were guilty of sexual crimes.

Nevertheless this is a possibility.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

I ask because, if 1,000 Muslims started rioting in Vegas or New York, our Cops would be all over them in a second there would be an FBI investigation there would be dozens if not hundreds of arrests. Video footage etc. I just don't think something like that could happen in the USA.

Also, with all the UK Threads and posts about Muslim No-Go zones. That could never happen in the USA, because the citizens wouldn't stand for it. We don't let people bully or intimidate us in the USA.

Yea... well, let's forget about all the no-go ghettos us has, all the mafia's zones the cops wont even dare to touch (or are simply too well paid not to), and all those "national neighborhoods" where they dont even speak english... you go there and it seems you entered a foreign country. Oh and forget about the l.a riots also.

"It would never happen in the us". I guess...

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: FraternitasSaturni

originally posted by: amazing

Yea... well, let's forget about all the no-go ghettos us has, all the mafia's zones the cops wont even dare to touch (or are simply too well paid not to), and all those "national neighborhoods" where they dont even speak english... you go there and it seems you entered a foreign country. Oh and forget about the l.a riots also.

"It would never happen in the us". I guess...

Not the same things. But...I've said it before and I'll say it again.

I live in the US, but if you pay for room and board when I get there, I'll drive anywhere in the US to one of your "no go zones" ...film myself hanging out there 24 7 and then post the results here for everyone to prove that there are no..."no go zones" here in the USA. There just isn't.

Now, there are some high crime neighborhoods, that you don't want to be alone in a dark alley at 2am in the morning. LOL It's always been that way since the beginning of time though. There is no such thing as a no go zone in the USA and there never will be. Tell me where and I'll go there.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

There are, alas, many primitive people, some of them part of tribes, that superimpose their old ways on the Islam. In such situations we see brutality between men and women, slavery, womens rights taken away etc. - 

I guess the question becomes, who are the primitive people and which tribes, because this is happening in present day, and in the streets of Europe at the moment.

While Islam may be c!ear on the issue of rape, many that practice Islam, don't seem to be as clear on the issue at all.

I am speaking solely about the NYE incident at the moment, and those that participated in the crimes that occurred on that night.

Obviously they thought what they did was part of a message, and they were sure they would get away with it with impunity.

The message to me says they rule the area, and consider it is a warning, or a declaration of war.

Either way, it speaks of serious trouble for the people that live in the area.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

I'll drive anywhere in the US to one of your "no go zones" ...film myself hanging out there 24 7 and then post the results here for everyone to prove that there are no..."no go zones" here in the USA. There just isn't. 

No Go, doesn't mean you can't go into the area. It means that you have to follow the rules of the area.

When you say you will go and hang out, does that mean you will go and eat a bacon sandwich, drink booze, and willing to take a LBTG friend with you?

Sure you can enter a no go zone and hang around some safe area, but if you try to strike up a conversation with a young Muslim girl, or behave in anyway that makes you stand out as a non-Muslim, you will likely have a bad outcome in those areas. As long as you go and play by their rules, than you will likely be okay.

That is what they mean when they say no go. It means you can't go into the area unless you follow the laws of Islam, not the laws of the US.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: amazing

I'll drive anywhere in the US to one of your "no go zones" ...film myself hanging out there 24 7 and then post the results here for everyone to prove that there are no..."no go zones" here in the USA. There just isn't. 

No Go, doesn't mean you can't go into the area. It means that you have to follow the rules of the area.

When you say you will go and hang out, does that mean you will go and eat a bacon sandwich, drink booze, and willing to take a LBTG friend with you?

Sure you can enter a no go zone and hang around some safe area, but if you try to strike up a conversation with a young Muslim girl, or behave in anyway that makes you stand out as a non-Muslim, you will likely have a bad outcome in those areas. As long as you go and play by their rules, than you will likely be okay.

That is what they mean when they say no go. It means you can't go into the area unless you follow the laws of Islam, not the laws of the US.

Okay. I'll bite.

Find me a NO Go Muslim zone in the US and I will do the following. Pray to Jesus, Bring a flaming Gay friend, eat bacon sandwiches while we paint pictures of Mohammed. Nothing will happen.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FraternitasSaturni

Mafia zones?? Watching movies from the 30s?? There is not any no go zones in the US. There is areas you wouldn't want to be in after dark however.This is the reason amaricans don't understand how British allow them to take over even setting up their own courts very strange. I watched a show on vice that was talking about women in the UK having to try to get divorced through these Islamic councils set up in the UK. If you havnt seen it suggest watching it its a shame the UK government doesn't step in to help.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Whilst there aren't any actual, honest to god, no go zones in the UK, there are parts of some estates where you will be at risk if you look in anyway vulnerable, and not just from muslims either, but gangs of feral youths of all cultures.

I would say that the muslim areas have the additional problems of cultural disconnection and females especially would be wise to steer clear.

As far as Sharia courts go, these women getting divorced via sharia courts are pressured into it by their community, there is no legal compulsion to go through a sharia court, just as there is no legal compulsion for jewish people to go through their religious court. The law of the land gives everyone the right to go through a proper court and (in my opinion) These religious courts ought to be banned altogether, since they don't add anything to our society and pretty much, uniformly favour the men getting divorced in a way that's disproportionate.

1 law, 1 nation is how it ought to be, but I reiterate, every single person in the UK has the right to seek redress in a proper court, not one of these religious ones. Sharia courts are a choice, not a compulsion as far as the law goes.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
The whole "No go zones" concept is anyways very personal and very political.

It always depends on context and personal view of safety.

For somebody with severe social anxiety, every place with people is a no go zone.
For a openly gay person wearing rainbow pants and showing nipple rings, conserative churches are no go zones.
For someone wearing a rolex and a 5000$ suit a favela would be a no go zone.
For Hells Angels, the Bandido HQ is a no go zone.

Etc.

Its a bot like the 'i am offended' crowd. Nowadays everybody seems to be offended by everything.
That does not mean everything IS offensive.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join