It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1,000+ Migrants Rape, Rob, and Brawl, At ONE German Train Station On New Year’s Eve.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I was walking my dog in a park and sat down on a bench for a minute when a group of young kids showed up. They wanted to pet the doggie. Cute kids.

Then out of the blue, one of the girls, I hink she was 5 years old, looked me up and down and then said,

"We are Moroccan, we are muslim."

Why does this 5 year old, born in the Netherlands, feel the need to make this clear distinction. A 5 year old preoccupied with religion, nationality, and setting herself apart from the country she is born in, and the native she was talking to.

What are they teaching these kids?

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpartan
I was walking my dog in a park and sat down on a bench for a minute when a group of young kids showed up. They wanted to pet the doggie. Cute kids.

Then out of the blue, one of the girls, I hink she was 5 years old, looked me up and down and then said,

"We are Moroccan, we are muslim."

Why does this 5 year old, born in the Netherlands, feel the need to make this clear distinction. A 5 year old preoccupied with religion, nationality, and setting herself apart from the country she is born in, and the native she was talking to.

What are they teaching these kids?

I have no idea. the amazing thing is this thing happens here in Apeldoorn too. also the netherlands.. so..

<< 22  23  24   >>

join