It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1,000+ Migrants Rape, Rob, and Brawl, At ONE German Train Station On New Year’s Eve.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

But we do see the shallow angle at which the firecracker emerges.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:34 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Xaphan

Nah. We'll see a lot of this, though:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
With some level of chagrin I have to agree that allowing/inviting in immigrants, migrants, asylum seekers from the muslim nations has not and cannot work out. Sad to say but true.

Too many problems and risks involved:

1. How can you possibly ensure that the incoming people are not criminals and who they say they are? Wasn't the latest bombing in Paris committed by one of these migrants? And he had seven different identities I believe.

2. Will not Jihadists/extremists/ISIS whatever infiltrate alongside the masses? And in turn bully the others to do their bidding?

3. The above two items alone are sufficiently troubling. But the core problem truly is that the core beliefs of these immigrants is fundamentally and absolutely different and in a way that most westerners find utterly revolting. sickening even. The immigrants are so alien to us that they themselves don't even have a clue as to the magnitude. They can't possibly comprehend how revulsed we are by some of their thinking.

4. With such fundamental differences in core values these people haven't got a chance to actually make it in the west.

Perhaps accepting a small drip flow of people from these areas could work and predominantly women and children. Vet them extensively. The problem then is you're bankrupting their home nation of their best, productive people. Hardly seems fair.

Quite a sad, vexing problem.

edit on 12-1-2016 by Airewenna because: Skipped a line

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Nah. We'll see a lot of this, though:

More of your delusions. What do you base that on?

You really think a significant percentage of these refugees are going to be getting a PhD. I suppose you also suggest paying their way while they do so and give them every advantage possible.

And once they do, support them while they infiltrate our political system which is already filled with anti native scumbags......

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpartan
a reply to: ForteanOrgMore of your delusions. What do you base that on?

People mix and match. Cultures blend. It's what has happened for thousands of years, it will remain like that. So, with the influx of more people from the ME, we will see that they will eventually blend in, and we will adapt a number of their ways. Take, for example, that "Muslim" beard - it's actually quite fashionable for young people in Europe to grow such a beard nowadays, even if they aren't Muslims. And the headdresses - well, many young women like to wear them, just because they are fashionable, like European and American women wore scarfs in the 1960s. Also, refugees aren't dumber than we are. Sure enough, they all won't become PhD's, but many will. They are often better motivated than natives, and in the Arabic culture - for example - studying is held in high regard. So, all in all, we will see more headdresses, more "Muslim beards", and more ME refugees that will study here and yes, may become PhD's. Source? My eyes, my experience, and of course: simple logic.

You really think a significant percentage of these refugees are going to be getting a PhD. I suppose you also suggest paying their way while they do so and give them every advantage possible.

Well, if they are here to stay - we'd better get them educated

I'm actuall in favour of free education for all.

And once they do, support them while they infiltrate our political system which is already filled with anti native scumbags......

.. which the population voted for..

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

about the "Böllerwurf" (firecracker thrown at pegida demo) here is a frame by frame analysis, clearly showing the flight path of the firecracker which came from the pegida side:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 02:49 PM
link   

.. which the population voted for..

I sure didn't. Keep pushing this NWO ideology and pretty soon the rest of the population is going to rectify some mistakes.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
In a sense you're right...but this happens over a very long periods of time and in relatively small percentages.

I know many families with immigrant parents (Japanese, Chinese, Indian, Mexican, iranian) in the USA whose children have grown to be completely American....the teen girls wear ripped blue jeans, love taylor swift, and prefer to eat at any fast food restaurant rather than eat at home....in some cases the parents are very dismayed, in others very proud at how well their child has Americanized. The American born child usually has nothing but disdain for the 'old fashioned' ways of their parent and the grandchildren show little resemblance culturally to the immigrant grandparent. I know of one Iranian family who rely on their teenage girls to teach them the social customs etc.

But in all cases I see now that these people were part of slow controlled immigration policy which they also favor I believe. The Chinese and the Iranian parents were the cream of the crop in their homelands academically and are top medical doctors here. They're happy to be here but undoubtedly espouse also a more cautious approach to immigration. After all, they have sones and daughters too.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Latest Developments:

- Martina Keiser, head of Cologne's police press department resigns. Voluntarily, according to her own account. No further informations released.
in german Keiser Rücktritt

- Newest number of reports filed about NYE: 653
in german KSTA: 653 Fälle

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

The police did in fact fail the public that night. It must have been through her directive then?

eta: Oh, I read that as head of the police department -- it's head of the police press department. Hmmm.

edit on 1/12/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Meanwhile in Leipzig, Germany (eastern part aka ex-GDR) more then 250 right wing hooligans assault left leaning city district Connewitz.

Every single glass front of an entire street smashed to pieces.
Normal shops like bakeries, florists, bookshops, bars record stores 211 persons arrested (temporarly).

Source, including a video in german: Leipzig Connewitz

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Was it something they said?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Here's a real bombshell.
I read it yesterday already. But was so shocked, that i had to sleep over it and check sources.

Today i wanted to post it twice already, I could'nt. So my third try here.

Let's do the sources first: DWN Deutsche Wirstschaftsnachrichten (german economy news) is 51% swedish owned. They cover news from politics, economy and social issues. For an economy news outlet they are quite on the conspiracy side.
Sometimes good articles which you don't find in other news. Not always trustworthy (heck who is these days..)

So i wanted to check the sources they name, which is www.presseportal.de they again belong to dpa and are based in Hamburg, Germany.
One of their news service is called "Blaulicht" (blue light) is releasing press releases from the police.

I found it strange, that the official press releases from the police are on a site called "Presseportal" by a private corporation.

The article from the DWN, which i will post contains content from and links to Presseportal.

To countercheck i took 5 random press releases from Presseportal and cross checked, if they are on the websites of the different Police departments in germany. I got 3 scores and 2 police department websites which linked directly to Presseportal. (So Presseportal is sort of their official press outlet).

I please everyone to check as well and confirm or disprove the sources.

That being said, the bombshell: (in german)

Neue sexuelle Gewalt: Die Polizeiberichte vom 10. und 11. Januar

Title: New sexual violence: Police reports of from 10th and 11th January

In short it's police reports from 16 different departments in different states (Bundesland).
All of them similar;
cases of sexual assaults, attempted rape, some on girls as young as 10 years old (!).
battery versus a jewish guy..

Descriptions of the perpetrators are; did not speak german, northafrican looking, afghani, dark skinned, not sure (since no legal papers) and so on.

A lot of the are still not found (and probably never will be).
Some have been arrested, most of the released again !!!! (if you want to check, search the article for the german word "entlassen" - which means released).

One of the story was the guy in a fugitive centre, he hit a 10year old girl (!!) in the face. a brawl with 200 persons started because of this. Police arrested the guy, he denied allegations and was released.

This is horrible.
Lot's of you know about where i am standing politically, i ve been called all names on the political left here on ATS.
So this is far from right wing fearmongering.

Germany and Europe are in deeper troubles than ... i don't even know when. It's unprecedented.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Yes, both Albers, police chief and Keiser, head of police press department are off duty.
Albers got pulled, Keiser resigned herself.

But as the old saying goes: The fish smells from the head (don't know if that saying works in english).

I guess the problem is higher up in the hierarchy.

Also, day by day my impression is, that the ban of talking about migrantproblems comes from the highest ranks.
Merkel was the one who initiated the whole mess. Saying things like "Wir schaffen das" (we are able to do this).
Her decision was a surprise and came over night. She did not even inform parlament. nor other european countries.

She overthrew the most important and binding agreements, like the Schengen treaty, the Dublin 1 and 2 agreement all on her own. Nobody really knows why. (Humanitarian reasons is the official story). So there might be even a higher head above her, since she as chancellor has the highest political position in germany, it reeks of .......... (insert your favourite worldgoverning group).

I feel like the police had it to face the real issues everyday, not being able to do arrests or deportations.
So the police in Cologne did a deliberate standback on NYE to let the situation explode and expose it to the public.
So the Policechief and press are only the pawns.
My personal theory, not much to back it up, then years of years of observing how the circus runs.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

People mix and match. Cultures blend. It's what has happened for thousands of years, it will remain like that.

There never was a time in which the Germanic people were facing becoming a minority in their own countries in only 2 generations.

But hey, by now it is clear that this is what you want to happen.
edit on 12-1-2016 by NeoSpartan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

At least it is refreshing to see that people can come to reason.

:cheers

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeoSpartan

People mix and match. Cultures blend. It's what has happened for thousands of years, it will remain like that.

There never was a time in which the Germanic people were facing becoming a minority in their own countries in only 2 generations.

But hey, by now it is clear that this is what you want to happen.

In the 90's the German population alone was over 75 million. Germanic people aren't going to become a minority anytime soon.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Thanks for posting the information. I had a hunch this was the truth of the matter. I thought that the press kept focusing on Cologne without taking a broader look at what happened that night in the region..as if to misrepresent it as an isolated incident.

Please post if you gather any further information on whether these were pre-planned (as it seems to have been obviously).

edit on 13-1-2016 by Airewenna because: skipped some words

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Latest Developmnets as of today:

1)
As we speak a huge discussion about the situation in Cologne takes place at the Landtagsssitzung (state meeting).
Innenminister (interiorminister on state level) Jäger (the guy who blamed police and fired policechief Albers)
is being roasted.
Newsticker in german: Landtagssitzung Ticker

Still ongoing, i will post results.

2)
Peter Dreier, Landrat in Bavaria is fed up with Merkels immigration politics. Back in october last year he warned Merkel that his state can't handle it anymore (not enough money, not enough police, not enough means of transport/housing etc).
He threatenend, that if the situation is not changed immediatly he will start to send busses of migrants to the Bundeskanzleramt (government seat in Berlin).

So far it was just talk. Today he took action and really sent a bus full of migrants towards Berlin.

Now, that's a very very strong signal!
Source in german: Bus nach Kanzleramt

I will update on the situation. It's definetly not going to be boring.

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join