It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1,000+ Migrants Rape, Rob, and Brawl, At ONE German Train Station On New Year’s Eve.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Airewenna
It looks like a problem they were willing to ignore in some areas has now spilled over into areas where it is not so easily ignored.

If this video made in 2011 is true, then the allowing of increasing numbers of criminals into the country and into these self established enclaves, guarantees a war against the citizenry.

Why don't they just hand over the keys to the country they are already paying their Jizyah.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

That's an interesting fact, i did not pick up yet.

So the Bundespolizei is in charge INSIDE the station.
And the Landespolizei for the whole city?

This would explain why the Landespolizei first said they did not realize what was going on.
Because a lot happenend in the station, aka BUPO field.

But i heard there have been around 70 Bundespolizei in the station?

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

A little confused. These migrants were described as North African/Arabic..aka Black? vs. Syrian refugees or middle east.

It's still not clear who the real actors have been.
Eyewitness reports had it at 'north african' looking.
Which would be Maroc, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya.

This fits with the usual organised pickpocketers in Cologne.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I'm confused about what you're confused about. The 'New York Times' states it's 'unclear' as to exactly which group or mob is responsible. In the witness account I posted above, the witness says this roving mob was comprised of the same men the German people 'welcomed with teddy bears' as they disembarked from trains upon their initial arrival...meaning refugee migrants.

Other witnesses report the men did not speak German or English.

Islam the religion does not condone violence unless in direct self-defense. If all extremists observed the word of Islam we would not have had the Paris attacks, 9/11 etc etc. Despite identifying themselves as Islamist as Extremists their values and actions are contrary to the Koran

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The stage certainly is set, but I wonder by whom. I have read speculations about those men gathering and robbing/molesting people being members of some kind of gang who specializes in such tactics. Since so far I have read of these incidents happening in Cologne, Hamburg, Stuttgart and Bielefeld more or less at the same time it sure seems like an organized show of force or the like.

Of course, if your 'trade' is mainly pickpocketing, a show of force like this is beyond stupid since it basically begs for the authorities to crack down hard on them. Also, at least in the case of Hamburg, they would also threaten the business of those that make money in the red light/party district. Usually these people don't take kindly to that.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sirrurg

The pickpocketers are a problem since years.
Its very hard to proof their actions. Normally they work in teams, one distracts the victim while the other guy nicks the phone or wallet. The first guy passes it to the second one who leaves.

So even when the police would be standing right next to guy number 1, he just says: search me, i have nothing on me.

And you are right about Hamburg and the red light district. Couple of years ago they had the same problem.
cops could not do much.

So the bar/club owners took matters in their own hand, a couple of bouncers went out and they just knocked out everyone who was pickpocketing. Took about a week and the problem was solved.

Added: in this video starting around 4:50 you see how the pickpocketers "work":

edit on 6-1-2016 by svetlana84 because: added video

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

The police updated their informations on their site. They say they have two suspects in custodial arrest and concrete leads to four suspects.

Further they write about the first arrests:

During the very same night the Bundespolizei arrested two pickpocketers, who were caught on the Hohenzollern bridge red-handed, checked their identity and
- let them go home!?
On sunday the Bundespolizei arrested five suspects at the rail station, who were suspect to have robbed a young man. Two of them were send in custodial arrest after the criminal police found more clues against them.Those same two men are also suspect to have molested some women short time before the arrest. But
- while the police was chaining the suspects the women disappeared without leaving any personal information!?

This sounds confusing and confused at once. For you and other German speakers, here is the report of the police of Cologne.

edit on 6-1-2016 by Siddharta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84

The pickpocketers are a problem since years.
Its very hard to proof their actions. Normally they work in teams, one distracts the victim while the other guy nicks the phone or wallet. The first guy passes it to the second one who leaves.

Had that happen in Manchester this year. Girl comes up to me in the canal street and starts grabbing my wallet out of my trouser pocket, I thoght it was funny and was pretty drunk, but she got it and said in a Romanian/gippo accept "that's mine." By the time I realised I'd been mugged (a second) she'd passed it to a bloke who appeared from nowhere and merged with other blokes. No two ways about it, they are good at what they do, proper pro.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

My observation so far: most of what we see and hear is media hype. The reports about 1000 refugees attacking and raping women - nonsense. Even the police don't know how many man engaged in the attacks, but they ASSUME it were "2-30" men, based on reports of the women that were attacked. The accusation that it were refugees, or people that were recently let in - nonsense. It were North African men (that's the PC way of saying they were mostly from Morocco), not people from Syria or Eritrea. 30 women reported VARIOUS offenses - mostly pickpocketing, not rape. After the hype spread, more women reported - it's not clear yet how many of them are really victims of those "North African men", how many of them reported to be victims of pickpockets, how many were indecently touched by "regular" drunk NYE brawlers and how many - yes, it happens - used this opportunity to rake up the xenophobic fires.

Now, I'm not saying that it was allright and we should put a lid on it, far from it. But we're now almost a week past the events, there are now 80 full-time LEO's working on this - and still only a few man were arrested, all part of the infamous pickpocket gangs. So, everything points to an overhyped combination of pickpocket gangs, some drunkards jumping the band-wagon and the current sentiment in the right wings. Also no (NO!) video evidence was found, which amazes me as Köln is riddled with CCTV's and thousands were nearby with a cell-phone.

The police will continue their investigations and eventually we will know what REALLY happened. But it's a safe bet that it was not that "1,000+ Migrants Rape, Rob, and Brawl, At ONE German Train Station On New Year’s Eve."

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg
www.bbc.co.uk...

A policeman who was outside Cologne station during the New Year's Eve trouble told the city's Express news website that he had detained eight suspects. "They were all asylum seekers, carrying copies of their residence certificates," he said.

However, there was no official confirmation that asylum seekers had been involved in the violence. Commentators in Germany were quick to urge people not to jump to conclusions.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
I do not wish to be xenophobic, but I am European, and whilst I do not believe even for one second that as many 1000 refuges were involved in these incidents, the fact is many of the refugees simply do not have the same "values" as the majority of western countries, and it is naive in the extreme to think that they do. If rape and sexual abuse is not seen by them as being as abhorrent in the same way or majority way that most of us do, then why assume that they suddenly forget all of those tendencies the moment that they set foot on the soil of a "civilised" country?
Okay I'm probably going to get flamed, I expect that i'm saying the unsayable, and I can be as kind and accepting as anyone to deserving needy people, especially when they are escaping from danger. But come on, we are really surprised?
Btw I live in the UK, and I should mention that one of my best friends has been renting apartments out to immigrants for many (up to 10) years and he still tears his hair out because his fully-equipped and beautifully decorated apartments and houses get trashed by immigrants, and for example he says many of them immediately sh*t in the garden because they are not civilised enough to use a toilet/WC. Sad but true. And we should let even more of them in simply to be politically correct and kind? er, well okay, if we must, but let's just not assume that all will be sweetness and light afterwards because it won't be. Again, sad but true.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I haven't seen any report that says anything about 1000 perpetrators, only ones saying that there were about 1000 men who looked to be of arab/north african origin gathered at Cologne main station. Out of these 1000 a few groups of up to 40 people left the main gathereing and apperently molested and robbed women in the area. So far there seem to be more than 100 people pressing charges including one rape so far, the rest seems to be sexual assault and robbery.
Similar things are being reported from 7 other cities besides Cologne so far: Hamburg, Stuttgart, Frankfurt a. M., Bielefeld, Düsseldorf, Berlin and Freiburg, even though there the groups didn't seem to be as large as in Cologne.

As for the perpetrators can't be 'people that were recently led in' - the refugees are coming from all sorts of countries besides Syria and Eritrea like Iraq, Afghanisten, Pakistan, Egypt, Morocco, Tunesia, Lybia, Lebanon, the Balkan countries (mostly from Albania) and a few more African countries further south. The fact that lots of them say they are from Syria doesn't make it so.

The CCTV footage was most likely confiscated by the police to try and identify the perpetrators and I doubt they will be uploading them to youtube or liveleak any time soon.
Since the policemen on the scene didn't seem to notice anything, I doubt many people who weren't robbed did, otherwise it probably would have been reported right on January 1st. All they would have filmed would have been a large group of men and maybe some screaming anyway, though that is unlikely considering all the fireworks going off.
I guess those that actually have been robbed and molested were too busy with that to try and film the whole thing for you. Even if they had the courtesey to do so, their cellphones would have been stolen anyway.

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
That was then:

"Germania" 1914. A painting by Freidrich August von Kaulbach

This is now:

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:25 PM
link   
here is some more media hype for you ForteanOrg

Michelle said that, as she and her friends walked towards the River Rhine to watch the fireworks, there were "suddenly 20 to 30 men who surrounded us, and more and more came".
She said the men began to molest them, touching them on their legs, backs, torsos and buttocks, and attempted to reach under their clothes. "The good thing was that we were dressed in thick clothing," she said.
The group of friends protested, but the men didn't appear to understand German, Michelle said. "They were all foreigners," she said.
Michelle said some of her friends were screaming during the assault, which she estimated lasted for five minutes. The friends eventually formed their hands in a chain and broke free, with several of the group crying.
It was only after they escaped that they realised they had also been robbed of their mobile phones, wallets, headphones and cigarettes.

Read more: www.smh.com.au...
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Another woman, Anne, 25, told German newspaper Bild that she was waiting tables at a nightclub and went outside briefly during her break when she was attacked by a group of "Arab" men, who pulled up her dress and tore her underpants off before running away.
Another unnamed woman, aged 20, had every item of clothing torn from her body, while her friend was "abused with fingers", Bild reported.

Read more: www.smh.com.au...
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

edit on 6-1-2016 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I work for multinational company that recently acquired a German aerospace business. Few weeks ago the German manager called and told us he was contacted by the government and they asked him if he could hire on some immigrants. We told him that's a business decision for him to make but we would not be changing his quotas.

I don't know a whole lot about Germany but as we debriefed the situation all the older guys said Germans would pretty much do what the government asks of them.

Honestly I'm embarrassed for Germany. It' seems like a bunch of liberal fruitcakes ran the place into the ground.

Perhaps the most fitting thing To be said is schadenfreude.
edit on 6-1-2016 by Moegotti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moegotti
Honestly I'm embarrassed for Germany. It' seems like a bunch of liberal fruitcakes ran the place into the ground.

If you live in the west, your country is no different.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I starred your posting - not because I agree with it, but because of it's tone. You at least try to provide arguments, you have clearly done me the honour of READING my post and you respond to it. Kudo's to you for that.

Now, about the arguments: I was referring to the title of this thread, which clearly states there were 1000+ perpetrators. It's beyond belief how far some people will go to create false sentiments like these. Even now it's perfectly clear there weren't 1000+ migrants that raped.. it's still there in the title of this thread. That's propaganda and it helps instil ignorance - where our motto actually is to "deny ignorance"..

About the growing numbers of reports: it makes me wonder how many would have reported a crime if it hadn't been for all the media hype. I also wonder how many WERE actually assaulted and by WHOM, and about the nature of the assault. I don't know yet, nor do you, nor anybody else, but most in here act as if they do and have their minds made up already: "it were them Muslims, of course! Told ya!"

Given that I don't know EXACTLY what happened yet - though I DO know it weren't 1000+ migrants that raped women in Köln - I choose to wait for the results of the investigation that is going on. In the meantime I assume a person to be innocent until proven guilty, which is the case for the overwhelming majority of people, including folks that fled here from nations WE bombard.

CCTV footage: maybe you're right and the police has most of it. If so, I expect a round of arrests in the coming weeks. Let's wait and see. Also, if there WAS footage, I'd expect it to show up on YouTube etc. and there is nothing there. Your argument that nobody films it for ME is of course ridiculous: of course not, they don't even know me. But they would film it to have evidence. Given the abundance of people on NYE in Cologne I'm also quite puzzled how it is possible for a gang of 20 or so "North Africans" to molest a woman without anybody filming it - or come to help, for that matter. I have not read any reports about heroic attempts by "the natives" to rescue the dame in distress, which really puzzles me. The only thing I can think of is that it were small groups whom attacked individual ladies in places that weren't very busy at that time. Hardly 1000+ rapists in the centre of Cologne..

Fear, uncertainty and doubt, our old enemies. Fight these, instead of the shadows of non-existing 1000+ rapists in Cologne..

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

Yes, you're right. Media hype.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg
a reply to: oddnutz

Yes, you're right. Media hype.

how the hell is witness testimony media hype?

I realise this whole incident doesn't fit your ideology, but it's time people got real.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Moley
I do not wish to be xenophobic, but I am European, and whilst I do not believe even for one second that as many 1000 refuges were involved in these incidents, the fact is many of the refugees simply do not have the same "values" as the majority of western countries, and it is naive in the extreme to think that they do.

I don't think anybody ever suggested otherwise. And, alas, there are also many "natives" in Germany (or other European countries) that talk about women as if they were goods instead of people, even in this day and age. Especially young white males tend to talk about women like "them holes", "them cun_s", "them whores", "them chicks" etc. - and that, in my opinion, is just as well a problem. But actually if white males do it, it's seen as quite normal (which it is NOT!). If immigrants do it, it's noted.

What matters is the Law and how it is upheld. Under say Dutch law, the word of a woman is just as good as that of a man. And rape is not allowed, period. We also do not need four male witnesses to prove rape as is custom in countries under the Sharia. Now, believe me: if a woman in my country reports rape, regardless if she is Muslim or not, she will be taken seriously and the police will investigate. And when the male is found guilty, he will be but in jail, regardless if he himself holds another set of values. There currently is a big campaign going on in my country to stimulate people whom witness abuse at home (say, their neighbour is beaten up by his child, or a child is abused by it's father) to report this. Hardly something that we would do if we thought nothing of rape, abuse or molestation..

If rape and sexual abuse is not seen by them as being as abhorrent in the same way or majority way that most of us do, then why assume that they suddenly forget all of those tendencies the moment that they set foot on the soil of a "civilised" country?

Firstly, to the overwhelming majority of people from other countries, rape is just as abhorrent as it is to us. But yes, there are people that think that women are goods - as I said before: they are everywhere, they have lived amongst us forever and most of them are white males. The Law deals with them if they overstep the line. And regardless from where they came or whom they are: the Law applies to all.

[...] houses get trashed by immigrants, and for example he says many of them immediately sh*t in the garden because they are not civilised enough to use a toilet/WC.

Well, it's quite simple: your friend should go to the police and report this. Then a Court will judge them and his damages will be repaired. And I wonder how it is possible for anybody that traveled from the Middle East to the UK NOT to have picked up the habit of going to the loo. We all need to go and I can't imagine they shat in the gangways on the trains or on deck on a boat..

But I guess - and you don't have to answer that - that your friend does not. The very simple reason for that is mostly that they hire out these "appartments" illegaly and if they'd report it to the police, they would be found out. In many cases those that demand others to uphold the Law don't do so themselves, alas.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join