It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1,000+ Migrants Rape, Rob, and Brawl, At ONE German Train Station On New Year’s Eve.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4DawnI guess the question becomes, who are the primitive people and which tribes, because this is happening in present day, and in the streets of Europe at the moment. While Islam may be c!ear on the issue of rape, many that practice Islam, don't seem to be as clear on the issue at all.

Firstly, again, we don't KNOW what happened yet. There are rumours, speculation, but nothing so far has been proven. So, to jump to conclusions - is not really helping.

Regardless their origin and beliefs I feel that the assaulters should be punished according to German Law, exactly as they would be if they were native Germans. It somewhat depends on the severity of the rape, but normally something between 2-15 year in prison and in many cases the raped will demand "Schmerzensgeld" (compensation). Note that these are the punishments for actual rape, so, penetration or severe humiliation. In this case, perhaps the judges might decide this was not rape, but "sexuelle Nötigung" (sexual assault), in which case it can be punished with at least 1 year in prison.

Please note that it is a well known fact that many North-African / Middle Eastern regions are run by tribes and those tribes superimpose their personal beliefs, culture and habits on Islam, a bit like we in Europe do with our Christian faith: Santa Claus and Eastern are fine examples of much older festivals that have been "integrated" into our version of Christian belief. To get an idea of the number of tribes, check up this map..

In fact, much of the problems in the middle-east were caused by Western intervention: we, for example, installed Saddam Hussein, who indeed unified the nation. After his removal - another Western intervention - the old tribe culture became more important and old tribal quarrels turned into real life wars again. Anyway, my point is that it isn't really Islam that is the problem, it's the way PEOPLE of various tribes interpret Islam. In our eyes the tribes are primitive - but they have their advantages.

If you want to learn more about tribalism, you may want to check out this article. A quote:

Part of any tribesman's job description is to maximize both the number of children and of livestock. There are practical reasons for this: First, children aid in labor. Nomadic pastoralism requires heavy physical work. Workers are needed to conduct many tasks simultaneously. Family members are more committed to common interests than individuals recruited for reciprocity or pay. Large families also enhance political stature. Because technology remains constant across tribal societies in any given area, the factor that determines military strength is how many fighters an individual can muster. The man who can call on five or six adult sons and a similar number of sons-in-law to support him is a force with which to reckon. Cultural values underline this emphasis on progeny. A man is not a man if he cannot produce children, and a woman is not really an adult if she does not become a mother.

This largely also explains why they marry young, and have more than one woman, why the women are kept in the house, are not really supposed to study and work (that get's in the way of getting and raising children) etc.

Please note that this system has served them well for hundreds of years. Also note that our individualistic approach to sexuality, procreation etc. mostly originates from the 1960s; before that we had our own "tribal systems", of which many traces are still visible in modern society.

From a Muslim point of view, rape is abhorrent. From a tribal point of view, that woman is a potential mother and the men is a hunter. It is up to the womans tribe (family, relations) to protect her and if she walks around unprotected, well, that's more or less an invitation. Even more so if she walks around in shorts, or with her hair undone and visible. So, it's not Islam that created the culture of rape and sexual assault - it's the tribal system.

If you want to fight rape and assault committed by people from the ME, you need to understand THEIR culture first. And like it took us 40-50 years to gradually accept homosexuality, transgenders, sex for pleasure (instead of procreation) etc. - it may well take them a while.

What we can do and should do is yes, inform them and educate them. And of course - and most of them do - they have an obligation to blend in here.

But for now, we don't even KNOW if it were people from the ME..

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:08 AM
link   
The police isreally busy now, updating numbers of identified suspects every few hours.
Right now they say they identified 31 persons, who have the nationalities

- Algeria 9
- Morocco 8
- Iran 5
- Syria 4
- Iraque 1
- Serbia 1
- USA 1 (no joke!)
- Germany 2

Source: www.ksta.de... ik/uebergriffe-sote-hbf-asylsuchende-unter-den-verdaechtigen,15187246,33481174.html" target="_blank" class="postlink">Kölner Stadtanzeiger
edit on 8-1-2016 by Siddharta because: forgot one

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   
deleted ...was too late with the response anyway xD
edit on 8-1-2016 by Whatever08152 because: nonsense

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   
According to DER SPIEGEL around 170 people (mostly women) from Cologne have filed criminal charges so far, lots of them (about 75%) for sexual assault.

So far there are 31 known suspects (their nationalities are listed two posts above mine), 18 of whom are asylum seekers.

In the meantime the police has managed to locate some of the stolen cellphones, in some cases they were found in or around homes for asylum seekers.

German source "SPIEGEL ONLINE"

German source "SPIEGEL ONLINE"

edit on 8 1 2016 by Sirrurg because: reasons

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Just out:

Wolfgang Albers, Chief of the Cologne police, is send into retirement for his bad management and withholding the facts of the New Yeras night.
Mayor Henriette Reker also complaint that she cannot trust the police reports, since internal reports and testimonies of officers show a totally different picture of the situation.
edit on 8-1-2016 by Siddharta because: typo

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ForteanOrg

But for now, we don't even KNOW if it were people from the ME..

Looking at the figures (post above) the vast majority are not from the ME. They are north africans.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

Being in the west is not a right, it is a privilege. Understanding your bent backwards ass #ed up religion or culture is not the responsibility of the accommodating country, as far as I see it there are two who should be prosecuted under German law, who are in fact German, the rest of these #ers need to be shunned and deported and chemical castration may be a fair call.
edit on 8-1-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

the rest of these #ers need to be shunned and deported and chemical castration may be a fair call.

That'll never happen in Germany. The Germans live is a state mandated guilt complex for crimes committed by their ancestors.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Oh I know and it's unfortunate, I was stationed there in 07 had a beautiful German girlfriend much older than me a year away from becoming a doctor. She expressed that to be German and proud was to be "nazi" so notions of pride such as an American soldier were shunned(though secretly well over pillow talked she loved that about me) it was sad, and showed me we litteraly beat the pride out of these people. However I also realized the evil that transpired in order for us to react so harshly. Was a surreal and eye opening experience.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
So title of thread, claims over 1,000 immigrants sexually abusing and robbing, but only 31 police suspects one of whom was American and 2 were German.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Interesting view point from someone who's coming from the horses mouth there. Thanks. It really was a phenomenal brain washing done by the allies post 1945. Amazing how a nations mindset can be rewired. Totally amazing. I wonder if they'll ever break free from the guilt complex mindset?

Being British our nations crimes against humanity are immensely worse than the Germans in death count and longevity of crimes by hundreds of years, but as we are always on the winning side I don't have to go through what a person born in Germany has to feel from the moment they enter the education system
I can look back at Empire with pride

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Well, looks like things are rolling along.

I wonder at what point the desire to be fair minded overruns into sheer refusal to accept that some people enter the west with no desire to fit in and get on.

The cop taking retirement was probably brainwashed all his adult life into not being a cop but being some kind of social worker for these people.

I'd be in favour of rounding up the guilty and shoving them in a shipping container to be dropped off back in Morocco or wherever.

The cops also need to harass these people anytime more than 3 of them are together on a public place.

If you think that's unfair, ask yourself what's more important, the safety of ordinary people or the "hurt feelings" of these criminal gangs.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Yea just because you immigrated does not mean you integrated, or did not become radicalized, some what important nuance huh? Scary when we have a enemy who will not put on a uniform,and whose only tying thread is a medieval religion and doctorine desperately indeed of reform.
edit on 8-1-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Ha well, we cannot get the Star Wars notions and start thinking the Rebels (Isis) are good and the empire(the west) are bad.

In truth, this whole thing is a lot more murky.i will say when I marched down the German streets with my m4 and I noticed the lush green rolling hills and the relative peace, I did wonder what it would of been like. I also wondered why we were marching, they said for exercise but in reality I knew it was just a Roman March, one to remind them we are here and you will never defy us or bomb us or mass murder again.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Firstly, again, we don't KNOW what happened yet. There are rumours, speculation, but nothing so far has been proven. So, to jump to conclusions - is not really helping.

I might be wrong, and if I am, I apologize in advance, but it seems that you are going out of your way to make excuses for these men, because they have been identified as asylum seekers.

Would you be going to this degree of defense, if they had said the men involved, were Mexican, Spanish, even German?

To be honest, I really don't care about their tribes, cultures or religions. They are asylum seekers in Germany. They follow the rules, standards, and laws of Germany, Period. They can carry out their tribalism inside of their own homes, their enclaves, otherwise, they must adhere to German laws and standards of behavior.

There are no exceptions or excuses. If they don't feel they can live in Germany, under German rule, then they need to leave Germany. The same applies to any other country where they are seeking asylum.

Once proven to be guilty, I think Germany should assist them, swiftly, with leaving the boundaries of their border.

That is just my personal opinion.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I know what you are saying about the way the modern German psyche being beat down so much, but all may not be lost.
I heard this off a mate who was a Grenadier.
He was on some base doing a bit of liason with the Bundeswehr they shared a sector with and his guide was showing him around the new Leopard mbt and pointing out the wide tracks and high clearance under the hull. He ended with the comment "Next time we go across the Russian Steppe, we won't be getting stuck in the mud."

Makes you think, eh?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Not really the shame for the crimes of our ancestors. More the shame of having downed the times of the German poets and thinkers, covering the great times in a blanket with a swastika.

Yes, I really feel ashamed for this.

The other side is: Those who try to "live" German pride nowadays are usually idiots, whose only creativity is to wave the flag and shout "Foreigners out!". They just took over the slogan of the East Germans peaceful resistance saying "We are the people!" Not much to be proud of.

It's a German dilemma: Those who show pride, are usually stupid idiots who have nothing else and even are not proud of their German countryman who are not of their opinion. So if anybody else would like to show pride, he is imediately in bad company. Maybe we need some more centuries to get rid of this neuroses.

edit on 8-1-2016 by Siddharta because: typos

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:26 PM
link   
First of all, aren't these immigrants invited to Germany, to make babies for diffrent German kindergarten projects ?

And didn't the Vienna police warn European cities of possible New Year's Eve terror attacks ?

These synchronised terror attacks on European women were carried out in both Germany Switzerland Austria and Finland on New Year's Eve.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38
First of all, aren't these immigrants invited to Germany, to make babies for diffrent German kindergarten projects ?

Nope. Places in kindergarden are a main problem in Germany. We don't have enough.

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I am shocked that the feminist movement isn't mobilizing as fast as possible to help these poor women. There is literally a rape and sexual assault epidemic unfolding in Europe.

I guess they are too busy protesting important things , like gender specific Happy Meal toys

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join