It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1,000+ Migrants Rape, Rob, and Brawl, At ONE German Train Station On New Year’s Eve.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Right. That Mayor sounds like she's lost the plot. Sadly desperate and out-of-touch she must be.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
From the mayor of Cologne... she is nuts..

BERLIN — The mayor of Cologne has inflamed a debate in Germany about migrants and sexual harassment by suggesting that women can protect themselves from men on the streets by keeping them more than an arm’s length away.

NY Times

How about you do your job lady and bring order to your city, and defend your people.

I can't read the article since it is login only, however she claims she has been misquoted. Still, expecting the victims of crimes to change their behavior in order to avoid said crimes is nuts IMO. Plus trying to keep people an armslength away, like she suggested is pretty much impossible in large crowds.
By the way, before she became mayor of Cologne she was an official responsible for "Soziales, Integration und Umwelt" (Social issues, integration and enviroment). Looks like the integration part didn't work out too well with her in charge...

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: symphonyofblase

Twist it how you like, but it's quite clear your agenda is to steer everything away from the facts.

I live in the UK. Groups of people from a UK background don't swarm around women, violating and robbing them. I've never heard of Germans doing so either.

Only your own lot, who you think are beyond reproach do that.

I wasn't even making a statement about muslims per se, as I'm sure proper ones would have nothing to do with drinking, thieving and sexual assault.

It doesn't mean though that anyone should pretend that the less than pious arrivals from those countries are saints.

You have thicker blinkers than someone off storm front.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sirrurg

originally posted by: Irishhaf
From the mayor of Cologne... she is nuts..

BERLIN — The mayor of Cologne has inflamed a debate in Germany about migrants and sexual harassment by suggesting that women can protect themselves from men on the streets by keeping them more than an arm’s length away.

NY Times

How about you do your job lady and bring order to your city, and defend your people.

Plus trying to keep people an armslength away, like she suggested is pretty much impossible in large crowds.
By the way, before she became mayor of Cologne she was an official responsible for "Soziales, Integration und Umwelt" (Social issues, integration and enviroment). Looks like the integration part didn't work out too well with her in charge...

I absolutely agree with her "keeping people an armslength away" policy.
Because, this sort of thing is only possible when the person is trained in some sort of attack and incapacitate martial art, such as krav maga or JKD. These self defense disciplines should be easy to access for people (yes not just females) if the social environment calls for it.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Twist it how you like, but it's quite clear your agenda is to steer everything away from the facts.

I live in the UK. Groups of people from a UK background don't swarm around women, violating and robbing them. I've never heard of Germans doing so either.

Only your own lot,

My own lot? Pray tell, just who is my "own lot"?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I don't need to explain, you made it clear which side your sympathies lie with and it's not us, the civilised, law abiding citizens of the West.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
If I had to guess, I'd say that kind of attitude is the reason rape-mobs are considered acceptable in ME cultures.

You act as if there is no way these men could possibly restain themselves. Animals lack free will, humans exercise it.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Only your own lot, who you think are beyond reproach do that.

Troubled as children, radicalised in adolescence, Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale

What's that mate??

You say that people from UK background are incapable of heinous crimes?
I'm just going to leave ^^^ this here, then. We'll come back to it when you're ready to admit that you're wrong?

But since you seem to have been a fetus while this incident was all over the world front page newspapers, I'll take a minute to break it down for you, yeah?

The story starts out with two guys, who were BORN AND RAISED in the jolly old London Town.
They lived their lives as christians, before they apparently turned to islam and decided to run over one of their fellow countrymen and cut off his ****ing head

Oh yeah, let's not forget how the two "terrorists" were vetted by both MI6 and MI5 ?
But you're in denial aren't you? Because of course your aryan race does not include dark skinned people- regardless of whether or not they have been born in your country.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Don't worry guys I'm sure they'll make a PSA telling them rape is wrong.

(post by symphonyofblase removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Airewenna

'a Redneck western society too dumb to do its own research'....lovely. The irony and hypocrisy in your words are fairly obvious. I hope you are simply exaggerating to make your point, no?

And... still waiting.....

Anytime now.....

Can we still be friends?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Lol what the hell..

Is this satire? Did you just use murders commited by radicalized Islamic people to show some sort of wierd PC agenda simultaneously making him appear to be a racist.

Hey brother here's the >point and you are missing it, in fact I'm sure my post is probably invisible. Will you share some of that Aussie stuff damn!

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Eagerly awaiting your response that somehow supports the actions of 2 born and bred UK citizens, Michael Adebolajo and Michael Adebowale, they ran down and cut off the head of one of your soldiers....

...but according to your own words

it's not us, the civilised, law abiding citizens of the West.

these guys are also law abiding citizens of the west.

Care to elaborate?

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Lol what the hell..

Is this satire? Did you just use murders commited by radicalized Islamic people to show some sort of wierd PC agenda simultaneously making him appear to be a racist.

Hey brother here's the >point and you are missing it, in fact I'm sure my post is probably invisible. Will you share some of that Aussie stuff damn!

No mate, not missing your post at all.

But you've clearly missed the point of mine.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Don't know if this is already mentioned but this news came in.
m.welt.de...

It states that policemen anonymously declared that most of the men were in fact Syrian asylum seekers.
That they were mostly after sexually pleasure (while the official story is that robbery was the main goal. )
It further states that the police stood by helplessly because they were outnumbered.

Just a heads up.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
World renowned British class on display there, 'mate.'

You'll find not many will waste their time with you here. Your poor comprehension skills are trying enough without you carrying on like an obnoxious chav.

EDIT: Ah, Australian. That explains a bit. Sad to see the current state of Aussie society. Your public education system seems to be failing even worse than ours here in the US.
edit on 7-1-2016 by OpenMindedRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: z00mster
Don't know if this is already mentioned but this news came in.
m.welt.de...

It states that policemen anonymously declared that most of the men were in fact Syrian asylum seekers.
That they were mostly after sexually pleasure (while the official story is that robbery was the main goal. )
It further states that the police stood by helplessly because they were outnumbered.

Just a heads up.

Can you please translate foreign language articles, because myself and pretty much every other ATS member cannot understand german.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

See that's the thing, you don't understand I've watched this whole debate and its progression.
Look, the guys who become radicalized by Islam even home grown are not any longer civilized people they gave up that title when they took up arms against the "kafr", and the only thing that ties these people together is a faith that has a doctorine that is in need of serious reform. Anyway brother have a good one, and no I don't think sprocket is a racist.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: OpenMindedRealist
World renowned British class on display there, 'mate.'

You'll find not many will waste their time with you here. Your poor comprehension skills are trying enough without you carrying on like an obnoxious chav.

What are you even on about?

The difference between you and me? I have the balls (or common decency) to actually quote the comment I am replying to, and thus am not establishing myself as a weak little nancy-boy.

posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I don't think you would understand even if I stuck to one syllable words, 'mate.'

You are providing some entertainment, though.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join