It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Armed militia occupies forest reserve HQ in Oregon, call ‘US patriots’ to arms

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

If you're anyone who has been convicted,or harassed by the government...there is no question. You already have your answer. Join them, or some other notable militia group. Our Constitution, which they ignore, demands it, for a free country. Our forefathers fought with these Rothschild's and Rockefeller bastards simply for taxation....look at all they have done to us since...and we sit an stare like turtles on opiates. Its time...pick a side.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

I concur. I will be getting myself to Oregon so i can see first-hand how the government will murder these people.

An eye for an eye.
edit on 3-1-2016 by freemanwalking because: l

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   
Koin,com

My question becomes why did they decide arbitrarily to resentence these guys to more time? These guys were tried, convicted, served their sentences and walked. Now they are calling them back to serve a sentence they weren't sentenced to the first time around because, quote…

…a three-judge panel of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals determined that retired U.S. District Judge Michael Hogan illegally sentenced the father and son to terms below the five-year minimum, and they must be re-sentenced.

Preety sure thats illegal. And not the real reason. So what are they trying to pressure them about? Giving up their land?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

What I see are people who pick and choose what laws they will follow while ignoring the ones they dont seem to like. I have already chosen my side and stated as much in many threads.

I took an oath to enforce the laws of my city and state and that I will defend the constitution, state and federal. The people entrusted me with their legitimacy / authority and they are the ones I serve.

With that said taking certain actions should be based on the complete and total exhaustion of all possible legal remedies, as our constitution spells out. That has not occurred in this case and the info to date suggests some of the people in question willfully violated the law and then tried to cover their tracks.

Its required that we challenge our government as its the only way our government works. You guys seem to be confused with the form of government we have - hint: Its not a democracy.

We live in a Constitutional Representative Republic with elected representatives that act on behalf of the people.

Unlike Obama im not ready to shred the constitution simply because people willfully remain ignorant of the law and how our governments operate.

You want to open that box fine but my question to you will be "anything else in the box Pandora?".

Make sure the ducks are in a row before going down this road. It will become problematic if your "battle cry / call to arms" is based on incomplete facts and ignorance.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Xcathdra I've missed it are you on the side of the militia group or the judge and the blm?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: freemanwalking

I concur. I will be getting myself to Oregon so i can see first-hand how the government will murder these people.

An eye for an eye.

My wife is from Oregon and knows the area. Her view? "What a bunch of stupid f*cking idiots with delusions of relevance."

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I agree with you, oddly. It reminds me of the old west days where the government is using its wieght to extort the family's. We all know how that turned out...

These wives having to run the buisness for potentially five years plus all the other responsibilities is effectively shutting them down, it's wrong. I have to say based on the peliminary information, I'm on their side though perhaps not to this extreme.
edit on 3-1-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: intrptr

I agree with you, oddly. It reminds me of the old west days where the government is using its wieght to extort the family's. We all know how that turned out...

These wives having to run the buisness for potentially five years plus all the other responsibilities is effectively shutting them down, it's wrong. I have to say based on the peliminary information, I'm on their side though perhaps not to this extreme.

Apparently my wife's family say that the locals don't want anything to do with these idiots. And that's the polite version of what they're calling them. The other polite version is "the nutjobs from Nevada".
edit on 3-1-2016 by AngryCymraeg because: Typo

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Perhaps that is the case, and I'm still not firmly set where I stand I need more information.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   
So whats the reason that the government wants the hammonds land in the first place? It seems they are being very aggressive in trying to get it.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Xcathdra I've missed it are you on the side of the militia group or the judge and the blm?

Then you should re-read my post.

Since this case is still in the judicial system its a bit premature to let slip the dogs of war. If the judge increased the sentence unlawfully then the people affected must make that argument. If the militia is basing their position off pick and choose facts then they are as bad as the judge. Last I checked this has not gone before the supreme court yet.

Again, when the 2 people affected distance themselves, along with locals, from the militia one has to ask why.

There is a time and place for everything... violating the constitution in order to go after the government while claiming they violated the constitution is just as idiotic as pro life fanatics killing doctors because, as they claim, all life is precious.

If the BLM is acting illegally then deal with it within the law.
If the judge / prosecutor acted illegally then deal with it within the law.
If the militia acts illegally then deal with it within the law.
edit on 3-1-2016 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Isn't it common knowledge that the FBI has infiltrated all these militia groups with informants for decades now? None of this should be of any surprise to any federal agency...

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Well ok, and I tend to agree.

However and I know it's no time for flights of fancy, but humor me. If we are on the death camp train, is there a proper way to deal with the oppressors?

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

At 73, Hammond said he feels his upcoming prison term is a life sentence.

“I’m not very happy about that. Just don’t know what to say,” Hammond said. “It just seems like a little overreach for having burned 127 acres.”

koin.com

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

I took an oath to enforce the laws of my city and state and that I will defend the constitution, state and federal.

huh, i always figured you got your checks from uncle sam directly. am i at least right about virginia?

Anyway. About time SOMEBODY did SOMETHING...... even though this is a cluster-# that will end like WACO.......

I wonder if that is the point, to become martyrs. it would sure get a "few" state employees downrange around here.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: jlafleur02
So whats the reason that the government wants the hammonds land in the first place? It seems they are being very aggressive in trying to get it.

?????????????????????????
They set fires to hide the fact that they'd been poaching, endangered forest rangers who were fighting the actual fire they were exploiting and are now being 'supported' by lunatics from Nevada. The Hammonds are the ones in trouble.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Isn't it common knowledge that the FBI has infiltrated all these militia groups with informants for decades now? None of this should be of any surprise to any federal agency…

Thats what I was thinking, too. Maybe the fed is having a concurrent sting operation.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Well ok, and I tend to agree.

However and I know it's no time for flights of fancy, but humor me. If we are on the death camp train, is there a proper way to deal with the oppressors?

Outright rebellion to the last man.

Live free or die.

However I dont think we reached the 3rd Reich levels. These people, on both sides, remind of the phrase "Cafeteria Catholics". They pick and choose what they will follow and what they won't based on whether they like what they see or not.

Having a group of ignorant militia and a moronic federal judge and prosecutor acting NTAC 2.0 compliant is not reason enough to trigger some type of rebellion. If we are going to go down that road then we need to make sure its for legitimate reasons and not because of the aforementioned.

Doing that, acting on their stupidity, in turn makes us part of the NTAC 2.0 group.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

They are relevant to me.

If there is another massacre i hope you think it is relevant. It will start a civil war.

posted on Jan, 3 2016 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Isn't it common knowledge that the FBI has infiltrated all these militia groups with informants for decades now? None of this should be of any surprise to any federal agency…

Thats what I was thinking, too. Maybe the fed is having a concurrent sting operation.

Maybe the militia chose this place and time to raise public awareness about the situation. An area that is essentially closed for the winter and using buildings not in use. There is room for both sides to maneuver without a 3rd party forcing a deadly response by either side.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join