It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students protest transgender invasion of privacy

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix
Are you praising being passive as opposed to assertive and confident?

a reply to: 123143

WeAreAWAKE hit the nail on the head. You are selfish.

What you label "assertive and confident" is the bull in the china shop. You, literally, don't belong there.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

By the way...if you had originally stated that you feel there should be a third restroom for transgendered or gay people...I might have agreed with you.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Whose rules have i broken? Your rules? Nature's rules? Whose rules? I have already stated that I have broken no laws in doing what I have done and where I did it. J

a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

edit on 26-12-2015 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Do you believe that it is possible to biologically change one's gender?

The transgendered do not believe that they have biologically changed their gender.

Because that is all I said.
I know what you said.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

By the way...if you had originally stated that you feel there should be a third restroom for transgendered or gay people...I might have agreed with you.

Absolutely. +1

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Do you believe that it is possible to biologically change one's gender?

The transgendered do not believe that they have biologically changed their gender.

Because that is all I said.
I know what you said.

Tell that to Phoenix.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Whose rules have i broken? Your rules? Nature's rules? Whose rules? I have already stated that I have broken no laws in doing what I have done and where I did it. J

You break the rules by using the woman's room when you are a male. Really? I had to actually say that?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I would be ok with this but in the mean time I guess I'm just gonna have to keep pissing off fella's like yourselves.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
That is not a crime where I am located, sorry try again. Also I have never asserted that I have changed my biological chromosomes. Not once never have I stated that, that would be silly.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I would be ok with this but in the mean time I guess I'm just gonna have to keep pissing off fella's like yourselves.

I am amused that you assume that you are always talking to men.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

That is not a crime where I am located, sorry try again. Also I have never asserted that I have changed my biological chromosomes. Not once never have I stated that, that would be silly.

You stated that you "are a lady and use the ladies room". You're not a lady. And I never said "crime" I said rules. It is against the rules for a male to be in the ladies room. Done...outta here.

123143...I'm done talking to a brick wall. Have a nice day

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Oops...since I know someone is going to argue:

la·dy
ˈlādē/Submit
noun
a woman (used as a polite or old-fashioned form of reference).
"I spoke to the lady at the travel agency"

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Happy to amuse you and it is was a generally applied term like "you guys" I was half right.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I bet the nudists are having a big laugh out of this.

I blame religion for people being embarrased about their bodies and sexuality.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Ok guy I get it, you don't think I'm a lady. I know plenty of people who do so I'm going to continue to hang out with them and not the likes of you. Keep on keeping on brother hate away, hate, hate, hate, hate me til your blue in the face I don't care.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

You stated that you "are a lady and use the ladies room". You're not a lady. And I never said "crime" I said rules. It is against the rules for a male to be in the ladies room. Done...outta here.

123143...I'm done talking to a brick wall. Have a nice day

Again there are laws in place to protect Transgender people's rights to the bathroom where I am so NO, NO AND NOOOOOO please try again. No laws broken.
Whose rules??? May I have a copy of the rule book?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Maybe what trans people need are just more of these?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

It isn't HATE either, but you keep thinking that if it gives you comfort.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Ok I will, thanks for giving me permission.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Perhaps but that is also a situation where those affected had prior knowledge of the birth status of the "offender" in question. Not the same scenario when a Trans woman (myself) uses the facilities while minding my own business and none of the supposedly "terrified" ladies even take notice. Out of sight, out of mind, no harm no foul, what they don't know won't hurt them and so on and so forth.

Agree, but what if you had to take a shower in a common showroom as in this case that I think fits as part of a high school gym locker room. I have seen transgender in male locker rooms and outside of a female hairdo and a bra there wasn't much of a thought to it because the person was basically anatomically male. Though I have yet to see it, but if a transgender male wanted to go into the male locker room being anatomically female I would find that much more awkward as he jumped into the shower next to me.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join