It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Students protest transgender invasion of privacy

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

You act like a child yet expect me to take you seriously.

As I wrote earlier - LIFE AIN'T BURGER KING. You can't always have it your way.

You expect those of us who object to your presence in the wrong bathroom, those of us who are the majority, to kneel at the altar of your sexual ambiguity. You think you're a special flower because you "think" differently.

NEWSFLASH: The world isn't going to roll over and sing your tune without a fight. Change is not always a good thing.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Choices affecting others is a part of physical reality whether you like it or not, it's just life it happens. You asserting that I have in FACT made women suffer somehow in my presence is pure fallacy and your own opinion with no firsthand knowledge of the situation. You are simply asserting what you wish to believe and nothing more. As for no feelings for others well I am sorry if my existence or presence them makes them uncomfortable I have a right to exist and fortunately for me and not so much for you it would seem the federal gubment is on my side with this one YAHTZEE!!

a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: 123143

You expect those of us who object to your presence in the wrong bathroom, those of us who are the majority, to kneel at the altar of your sexual ambiguity.

I don't think kneeling is required.

But yeah, we know. The majority is always right.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Your very angry aren't you? My presence and demeanor obviously troubles you, perhaps I should go kill myself to appease to your happiness. One less tranny in the ladies restroom.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RainbowPhoenix

I would like to address this part as I previously did not even read that far. Again thank you for implying that my presence among women is a "bad situation" I can not even take this OPINION seriously as none of my previous experience leads me to believe that any of the woman I blended in with felt uneasy or like they were in a "bad situation"

But isn't that the whole point in the OPs post that young women find it embarrassing and awkward to have an anatomically male person in their locker room? If no one complained then there is no point. Also as a transgender have you ever used a male bathroom/common shower room and if so was it a huge issue for you?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Your very angry aren't you? My presence and demeanor obviously troubles you, perhaps I should go kill myself to appease to your happiness. One less tranny in the ladies restroom.

Childish.

What is being asked of you is not unreasonable. Use the appropriate bathroom.

Males = mens' room
Females = womens' room

This is not Quantum Theory. There are not an infinite number of gradations.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I exist and you choose to acknowledge me and I choose to reply, my life choice has just been thrust upon you.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
NO!! but wait I mean YES!! Because I'm a lady so I should use the ladies room and that is how I feel. Feel free to attempt to stop me.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

NO!! but wait I mean YES!! Because I'm a lady so I should use the ladies room and that is how I feel. Feel free to attempt to stop me.

Yes, you count on polite people keeping their mouths shut.

Passive aggressive.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Perhaps but that is also a situation where those affected had prior knowledge of the birth status of the "offender" in question. Not the same scenario when a Trans woman (myself) uses the facilities while minding my own business and none of the supposedly "terrified" ladies even take notice. Out of sight, out of mind, no harm no foul, what they don't know won't hurt them and so on and so forth.

a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

OK...so you are one of the delusional that thinks you have actually changed your gender. You also appear from your posts, to be selfish and ignorant to logic. Truth is...I've discussed this exact topic with reasonable, intelligent gay and trans individuals and they understand the point. The end of such conversations is usually "then what do we do". You're a different case. I'm glad you don't represent the majority...you do them a disservice.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Are you praising being passive as opposed to assertive and confident?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Perhaps but that is also a situation where those affected had prior knowledge of the birth status of the "offender" in question. Not the same scenario when a Trans woman (myself) uses the facilities while minding my own business and none of the supposedly "terrified" ladies even take notice. Out of sight, out of mind, no harm no foul, what they don't know won't hurt them and so on and so forth.

a reply to: Xtrozero
So doing wrong and not being caught is doing right? HAHAHAHAHAHA! Keep proving my point.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Thank you for directly and openly attacking and insulting me. I thought that was against T & C's

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

OK...so you are one of the delusional that thinks you have actually changed your gender.

You know I, like you, don't really understand transexualism. I can't, really. But I have learned something about it, enough to know that it has nothing do to with delusion.

On the other hand, "different...bad...no like...crazy people."

edit on 12/26/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
And you may want to change your signature. "In the world those who break the rules are scum..."

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
I've broken no laws or hurt anyone or anything other than your delicate senses.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
If you view me as scum you are certainly free to do so.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Really? Then simply answer this and we can be done. Do you believe that it is possible to biologically change one's gender? Because that is all I said.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

If you view me as scum you are certainly free to do so.

Your signature...not mine. You're the one breaking rules.
edit on 12/26/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join