It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Is there Evidence in the Gospels that the Virgin Birth was a Cover-Up for... Something Else?

page: 6
28
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2016 @ 11:59 PM
link   

No one knows this as fact. There is no truth the trinity impregnated Mary. There is no reasoning to prove "holy spirit" stepped down in vibration to impregnate a human being (its not possible); Joseph was the vehicle and meant to be so as Mary was of the house of David (Messiah construct).


Firstly when did you go from WHAT the Scripture teaches to IF what the Scripture teaches is factual?
Must have missed that post.

Secondly do you have any evidence at all of this vibrational place that the Holy Spirit would have to step down from?
I would love to read it if you did.

Thirdly if we are talking and assuming the supernatural, as the writers of the Bible did, why would we place limits on it?
If it is supernatural it is by definition outside mans sphere of knowledge.


edit on 6-1-2016 by Punisher75 because: (no reason given)




posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20230851]Punisher75[/post
Not possible at all; holy spirit? The Absolute does not confine itself to small efforts (much larger efforts instead) would never collude into a place regarding the creation of 'dogma' by the human; as this is a ME/or personality driven idea form rather than the IAM identity: direct connect to God without Jesus, Buddha, Mohammed thought forms.
edit on 7-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Not possible at all; holy spirit? The Absolute does not confine itself to small efforts (much larger efforts instead)


Do you have any evidence of this claim?


would never collude into a place regarding the creation of 'dogma' by the human; as this is a ME/or personality driven idea form rather than the IAM identity: direct connect to God without Jesus, Buddha, Mohamed thought forms.


Unless of course this IAM identity wanted to tell its creation something, you know like ideas or principles laid down by an authority... That authority in this case would be that very IAM identity of which you speak.

dictionary.reference.com...



posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
originally posted by: Punisher75

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

a reply to: Punisher75




vhb: If Mary were impregnated by Gabriel (or a servant of the Lord) a human would have to have been involved [Joseph] because the ethereal cannot as a higher dimensional vibration drop down on command into physicality to impregnate a human. Its not possible/it has never happened. Joseph is the father of Jesus/as the Jewish Messiah, both Mary and Joseph carry through genetic lines the prophetic messianic blood line.



Punisher: first off it was not Gabriel it was the Holy Spirit, third person in the trinity.


No one knows this as fact. There is no truth the trinity impregnated Mary. There is no reasoning to prove "holy spirit" stepped down in vibration to impregnate a human being (its not possible); Joseph was the vehicle and meant to be so as Mary was of the house of David (Messiah construct).


Why don't you use personal logic instead of believing that you can understand spiritual philosophy.

A human male used his own personal psyche and took somatic journeys in a chemical brain state that displaced his own natural life experience in a burnt union chemical response.....he then saw his own ancient past life record of when he caused stone levitation as a "one being", where the angel review came from....his own person.

If you are going to review occult material, then you also need to review the data as to how a human being gained this sort of information, when it applied to nuclear stone fusion....where no human life exists. It is impossible for human DNA to be the advisor of this information as placated by occult science...you are all wrong.

Our brother gained this advice in his own mind condition in a drugged burnt plant chemical state...somatic trances which gave his natural life spirit false information to the natural life condition atmospheric body modern life he was now living. This is why when he applied the information as an ancient technology he got self combusted...was incinerated.

In ancient times the amount of combustion he gained caused stigmata....as a loss of DNA material itself.

WOOD, the information that he reviewed for his own personal life conversion in origin Earth creation was the reason he died....and eventuated into becoming a organic human "little life"...when he remanifested out of origin light.

The method he applied to use to convert his own angelic presence relates to the condition of how he inherited LIFE itself in origin Earth's atmospheric body.....because when you study the spiritual records the advice is recorded as holographic memory.

The memory states the following....not viewed by his own person as he viewed his own life. I am viewing this information from a different mind state to his own and am better informed than a somatic drugged mind.

Origin light exists. The androgynous light beings...we call angels....not the same imagery in our lower heavenly atmosphere around Earth.

The androgynous being was the being that changed origin light....the light mass around its own presence was lost, and sent into a wave. Light collapsed into itself...how a space was made in origin mass itself. We cannot see origin mass light.

After creation created, and cooled, the emptied out space light refilled the space by gases released from out of Earth itself. Gas of the atmosphere was formed by the Earth light body itself....different light radiation to Suns.

Nature spirit was then caused to manifest....so it was burnt and became trees.

Our brother's spirit manifested next.

The female spirit was created in the remaining androgynous body, this is why he knows the female was created by his own presence....because he caused the androgynous spirit to form an exact body of his own......yet it was formed so that his own spirit could return to androgyny.

The female spirit manifested.

Once her presence was totally manifested, the light sound changed so that the female demanifested. Most of his own spirit demanifested also....except for 1 remaining body. His spiritual observations believed himself stuck with Nature...for he knew he was the cause of creation itself...so he believed he was going to be left by himself for he witnessed his own family going back to light.

He panicked and tried to convert his own angelic presence.

This is why his own person is embedded in America's stone face....for he activated change....the Earth origin records called Atlantis, when Earth had a huge body of crystalline mountains embedded in Earth. He caused Atlantis-sAtanlit.

Our brother therefore caused the destruction of Earth's origin and also the Planetary Universal attack....which he knows about, told stories about for he is SELF ADVISED.

Our brother believed that the higher female spirit was his Mother....yet the spirit was his equal.

The reason he was saved himself involved the releasing andnrogynous wavelengths that surrounded his own body....returning him to androgyny. He believed that this spirit belonged to the female....but it belonged to the mass that surrounded him.

When he decided to do science via the inherited DNA condition that he gained...believing himself to be a Creator...he envisioned the same circumstance.

Yet scientist if you review the REAL CONDITION of LIFE ON EARTH....the wavelength interaction of the atmospheric body....is to KEEP EARTH STONE COOL from RELEASING RADIATION.....a natural interaction that has nothing to do with human life at all.

We are kept safe by the atmosphere.

Our brother proved to his own person that HE IS NOT A CREATOR and destroyed his own life by removing this HOLY CONDITION and got INCINERATED by the release of Earth's radiation by incinerating the natural crystal fuSION.

Why don't you listen to what I am advising....of course you won't because you just happen to be his inherited spirits.



posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   
originally posted by: Punisher75

vhb: No one knows this as fact. There is no truth the trinity impregnated Mary. There is no reasoning to prove "holy spirit" stepped down in vibration to impregnate a human being (its not possible); Joseph was the vehicle and meant to be so as Mary was of the house of David (Messiah construct).


punisher: Firstly when did you go from WHAT the Scripture teaches to IF what the Scripture teaches is factual?
must have missed that post.

How many bibles do I have to quote Matthew from, Seventh Day, Catholic, Christian Scientists, King James Version, Jehovah Witness, The LDS Mormon Bible?

Punisher: Secondly do you have any evidence at all of this vibrational place that the Holy Spirit would have to step down from?I would love to read it if you did.

Its a 'spirit' thought form NOT IN MATTER FORM (so has to step down in vibration to become DENSE to be matter).


punisher: if we are talking and assuming the supernatural, as the writers of the Bible did, why would we place limits on it? If it is supernatural it is by definition outside mans sphere of knowledge.

You are assuming someone wrote the bible? Or just the first 5 chapters (Moses) Torah. Moses is not the confirmed author. If you agree this is outside of your knowledge/comprehension so be it. The limits were placed when editing the true stories; those of the Gnostic Tales and Tribulations.
edit on 7-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 03:11 PM
link   


How many bibles do I have to quote Matthew from, Seventh Day, Catholic, Christian Scientists, King James Version, Jehovah Witness, The LDS Mormon Bible?


Depends, If you want to have a discussion about a Bible teaching something along the lines that Mary was not in fact a virgin when Christ was conceived then one would suffice.



Its a 'spirit' thought form NOT IN MATTER FORM (so has to step down in vibration to become DENSE to be matter).


I will ask again, if we are presupposing the supernatural, then by what reason can we possibly bind it to natural law?


You are assuming someone wrote the bible?

Yes I am assuming that someone wrote the Bible, I am assuming quite a number of people wrote the Bible as a matter of fact. Not real sure what this has to do with a presupposition of the supernatural.


The limits were placed when editing the true stories; those of the Gnostic Tales and Tribulations.


Get back to me on this theory of yours when you find a Gnostic text that predates the Gospels.
The only Gnostic text that even comes CLOSE TO age of the writings of the ANY book in the New Testament is the Gospel of Thomas.
And here is a clue, The Gospel of Thomas is not collections of Stories about Christ... or a collection of stories of anything at all, it is something more akin to The Book of Proverbs.

Not even Bart Ehrman makes this claim. The earliest by a LONG shot papyri is the Gospel of Thomas with the oldest scraps having been found dated at the early to mid 2nd Century.
In Short LONG after the last apostle had died.

What does all this mean?
It means that there was no suppression, of anything, what there was however was a refusal to acknowledge something that comes along telling a completely different story several DECADES and sometimes CENTURY'S later as authentic to the religion.



posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
originally posted by: Punisher75

vhb: No one knows this as fact. There is no truth the trinity impregnated Mary. There is no reasoning to prove "holy spirit" stepped down in vibration to impregnate a human being (its not possible); Joseph was the vehicle and meant to be so as Mary was of the house of David (Messiah construct).


punisher: Firstly when did you go from WHAT the Scripture teaches to IF what the Scripture teaches is factual?
must have missed that post.

How many bibles do I have to quote Matthew from, Seventh Day, Catholic, Christian Scientists, King James Version, Jehovah Witness, The LDS Mormon Bible?

Punisher: Secondly do you have any evidence at all of this vibrational place that the Holy Spirit would have to step down from?I would love to read it if you did.

Its a 'spirit' thought form NOT IN MATTER FORM (so has to step down in vibration to become DENSE to be matter).


punisher: if we are talking and assuming the supernatural, as the writers of the Bible did, why would we place limits on it? If it is supernatural it is by definition outside mans sphere of knowledge.

You are assuming someone wrote the bible? Or just the first 5 chapters (Moses) Torah. Moses is not the confirmed author. If you agree this is outside of your knowledge/comprehension so be it. The limits were placed when editing the true stories; those of the Gnostic Tales and Tribulations.


SCIENTIST....our ancient occult brother....alive/formed and wanted science.

Did as I stated, reviewed past life information when he was present as a higher light organic body manifesting/demanifesting.

He activated the explosion of Suns by changing sound.

Radiation was formed, and attacked all holy planets O...origin creation, created out of mass, as a O circular body can only be created from out of a mass....already proven by science itslef. They live inside of a mass atmosphere and consider creation itself. O many of the planets exploded and dust swirling with energy remained.

MOSES is the same as all bodies he reviewed as PHI O.

LETTERS with numerical factors factor angles inside of the O circle...forming the review of cause and effect called the WORD OF GOD as real identified outcomes that he caused.

He had science of the occult, from the BOOK OF THE DEAD...Egyptian with Giza relay.

He got attacked.

He had to prove to the evil occultists that they attacked him, so he had to factor the science and also the cause and effect at the same time......for life was attacked.

MOSES, a PHI realization.

DAVID....inside of the circle O representing 2 bodies he reviewed...the atmosphere and also the stone...O as his own circular created review use of light and sound as a transmitted wavelength.

MOSES demonstrates that it is a calculation of breaking the LAW OF STONE into 2, which caused an earth leak eruption/release of energy.

This energy concluded that the burning of the face of Mt. Sinai (which it was), the various natural disasters caused by energy release from stone.....plagues...stigmata and also sink holes (from removed fusion) was caused by his brother's occult science.

Therefore to prove to one self possessed brother that he was wrong, was to prove it. He could only prove his brother wrong through the factoring as a historical review....so historically he reviewed the attack and then prophecized the future attacks....which happened.

Being nearly self combusted myself....my face was burnt as a skin feeling, my lips, my tongue, and my skin hurt as if it were bruised, when it is not.....hence I know this fact is real.

MOSES is a PHI VALUE.

The WORD OF GOD begins with the letter G as a review of O the circular body of light losing its power.

G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 20 THE FACTOR
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T 20 THE FACTOR
U V W X Y Z A B C D E F G H I J K L M N 20 THE FACTOR
O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z A B C D E F GH 20 THE FACTOR

When you review the philosophy for how it was reviewed, the letters demonstrate that a factoring for KEY is factored by 20.

The Law of Moses 20 and 20 = ST

ST a value involving the S AIN T

AIN the 0 factoring evaluation.

I know this situation myself, for when I first began to get the first radiation attacks upon my own person, my ancient brother's holographic past life memory "manifested" as a light sound. In this manifestation he spoke to me and advised me about his own calculations and how he factored his life attack review.

My brother advised me, that he gained this information his own person in the same sort of attack that I was receiving.

As his own life was being destroyed, he reviewed various spiritual interactions as murders of his own spirit, as spirit witness is viewed as holographic memory, like watching a tv movie.....just ask any psychic who knows about past life review, and they will advise you the same.

The SAINT belongs to the 12 timed holy factoring of holy spirits.....the holy SAINT demonstrated that it was being destroyed as a spiritual presence.....which he informed me our ancient brother caused.

MOSES just like JESUS was his own personal spiritual self review as he was being attacked and cellularly combusted, which he how he eventually gained stigmata of his own person.



posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

You wrote: QUOTE "Scientist....our ancient occult brother....alive/formed and wanted science. Did as I stated, reviewed past life information when he was present as a higher light organic body manifesting/demanifesting. He activated the explosion of Suns by changing sound. Radiation was formed, and attacked all holy planets O...origin creation, created out of mass, as a O circular body can only be created from out of a mass....already proven by science itslef. They live inside of a mass atmosphere and consider creation itself. O many of the planets exploded and dust swirling with energy remained. UNQUOTE

I can see that we have veered waaaaaaay off topic here, which is: Is there evidence in the canonical Greek (council-approved) Gospels for a cover-up of the possible rape/seduction of Miryam of Galilee with the two Virgin Birth stories which dragged into proof-texting Isaiah 7:14 following the LXX rendering of (Gk: 'Parthenos' ) for the possible original Heb. 'Almah' ??

Please stick to the topic at hand and avoid any further epistemological incoherence on this thread !

edit on 7-1-2016 by Sigismundus because: stutteringg computterrr keyboarddddd



posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sigismundus
a reply to: beenharmed

You wrote: QUOTE "Scientist....our ancient occult brother....alive/formed and wanted science. Did as I stated, reviewed past life information when he was present as a higher light organic body manifesting/demanifesting. He activated the explosion of Suns by changing sound. Radiation was formed, and attacked all holy planets O...origin creation, created out of mass, as a O circular body can only be created from out of a mass....already proven by science itslef. They live inside of a mass atmosphere and consider creation itself. O many of the planets exploded and dust swirling with energy remained. UNQUOTE

I can see that we have veered waaaaaaay off topic here, which is: Is there evidence in the canonical Greek (council-approved) Gospels for a cover-up of the possible rape/seduction of Miryam of Galilee with the two Virgin Birth stories which dragged into proof-texting Isaiah 7:14 following the LXX rendering of (Gk: 'Parthenos' ) for the possible original Heb. 'Almah' ??

Please stick to the topic at hand and avoid any further epistemological incoherence on this thread !


The topic is about evidence, which I supplied.



posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The topic is about evidence, which I supplied.


Ehrm... Interesting idea however we have a problem.
You posted a whole bunch of stuff about letters and numbers and the whole bit, however it makes no sense.
Let me explain very briefly why it makes no sense.

For example you said, "The WORD OF GOD begins with the letter G as a review of O the circular body of light losing its power."
You posted a really neat graphic which took some time as well I bet... it was this one..

G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 20 THE FACTOR
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T 20 THE FACTOR
U V W X Y Z A B C D E F G H I J K L M N 20 THE FACTOR
O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z A B C D E F GH 20 THE FACTOR

All very interesting but the problem is this...

Those letters are all in English.

Unfortunately the manuscripts that we are discussing were not written in English so all that stuff you wrote makes no sense in context of anything we are talking about so far as I can tell.



posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Punisher75

You wrote: QUOTE "Unfortunately the manuscripts that we are discussing were not written in English so all that stuff you wrote makes no sense in context of anything we are talking about so far as I can tell." UNQUOTE

Took the words right out of my mouth... On this thread we are talking about the (Council-approved) Greek canonical Gospels which language was used to represent older Hebrew/Aramaic idioms - a far cry from modern American English...

Surely everyone on this thread knows this at least...I hope...!



posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sigismundus
a reply to: Punisher75

You wrote: QUOTE "Unfortunately the manuscripts that we are discussing were not written in English so all that stuff you wrote makes no sense in context of anything we are talking about so far as I can tell." UNQUOTE

Took the words right out of my mouth... On this thread we are talking about the (Council-approved) Greek canonical Gospels which language was used to represent older Hebrew/Aramaic idioms - a far cry from modern American English...

Surely everyone on this thread knows this at least...I hope...!


Then why are you discussing the information as an English review?

Are you imposing that the English review is not correct?

THE WORD OF GOD itself is a stated O PHI related letter / angle evaluated statement.

Letters = a numerical value.

The WORD OF GOD is not written as a spoken descriptive informed statement.....it is philosophical wisdom, calculations.

This is why interpretation is the reader's own personal choice....and also interpreted readings given by the religious teachers, for the documents are not taught as factual advice...for how could it be taught as spiritual reasoning why spiritual reasoning is to do no harm to another?

This is why religious interpretation is false, as is personal reasoning.

The documents for the WORD OF GOD are factored prophetic advice, that led to the conclusion of the death of spirit factored by PHI to be JESUS.

It involved the review of all forms of Earth attacks - stone conditions - heavenly veil conditions - human and animal nature conditions as described by evidence.

THE WORD - REVELATION

Rev - to change the speed of
EL - GOD by ancient review
AT - (LATIN for AD from O)
ION - (to GO as in GOD) - electrical charge in atoms.

Revelation as a meaning "disclosing", something not previously known or realized....a manifestation or leading to the apocalypse by changing the value of 12 LIGHT.

Holiness of Earth = Light as a natural condition.

Occult science changed the natural light condition of Earth, and sped it by burning it.....UFO manifestation, the same witness as the ancients.

The apocalypse...to uncover.....reveal, discovery and disclosure.

The number being 666...the beast.

Human beings will wear the mark of the beast on their forehead.

The forehead...the third eye or psychic vision or sight.

VI (6) SION

SION the holy Christ.

Change the holy Christ spirit HOLY OX 1000 returning to the atmosphere to defend life against Satan 1000 and we gain the disclosure....UFO burning activation of our heavenly atmosphere.

Human beings mind/brain gets attacked SO DOES VISION.

VI the holy 6 changes to Satan 666 as ADVISED by past spiritual attacks...true and real notification of what occultist practices causes as a human attack on Nature.

HOLY COW...India 8000 years ago evidence of UFO fallout as a nuclear event. Giza relay UFO activation.

Cow in modern time occultist science practices gets attacked by UFO condition...also witnessed in ancient times.

Veneration to the cow, a holy spiritual purpose relating to the UFO attack in India.

Modern day cows then gained mad cow disease. Madness attributed to a changed chemical relationship.



posted on Jan, 7 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed

originally posted by: Sigismundus
a reply to: Punisher75

You wrote: QUOTE "Unfortunately the manuscripts that we are discussing were not written in English so all that stuff you wrote makes no sense in context of anything we are talking about so far as I can tell." UNQUOTE

Took the words right out of my mouth... On this thread we are talking about the (Council-approved) Greek canonical Gospels which language was used to represent older Hebrew/Aramaic idioms - a far cry from modern American English...

Surely everyone on this thread knows this at least...I hope...!


Then why are you discussing the information as an English review?

Are you imposing that the English review is not correct?

THE WORD OF GOD itself is a stated O PHI related letter / angle evaluated statement.

Letters = a numerical value.

The WORD OF GOD is not written as a spoken descriptive informed statement.....it is philosophical wisdom, calculations.

This is why interpretation is the reader's own personal choice....and also interpreted readings given by the religious teachers, for the documents are not taught as factual advice...for how could it be taught as spiritual reasoning why spiritual reasoning is to do no harm to another?

This is why religious interpretation is false, as is personal reasoning.

The documents for the WORD OF GOD are factored prophetic advice, that led to the conclusion of the death of spirit factored by PHI to be JESUS.

It involved the review of all forms of Earth attacks - stone conditions - heavenly veil conditions - human and animal nature conditions as described by evidence.

THE WORD - REVELATION

Rev - to change the speed of
EL - GOD by ancient review
AT - (LATIN for AD from O)
ION - (to GO as in GOD) - electrical charge in atoms.

Revelation as a meaning "disclosing", something not previously known or realized....a manifestation or leading to the apocalypse by changing the value of 12 LIGHT.

Holiness of Earth = Light as a natural condition.

Occult science changed the natural light condition of Earth, and sped it by burning it.....UFO manifestation, the same witness as the ancients.

The apocalypse...to uncover.....reveal, discovery and disclosure.

The number being 666...the beast.

Human beings will wear the mark of the beast on their forehead.

The forehead...the third eye or psychic vision or sight.

VI (6) SION

SION the holy Christ.

Change the holy Christ spirit HOLY OX 1000 returning to the atmosphere to defend life against Satan 1000 and we gain the disclosure....UFO burning activation of our heavenly atmosphere.

Human beings mind/brain gets attacked SO DOES VISION.

VI the holy 6 changes to Satan 666 as ADVISED by past spiritual attacks...true and real notification of what occultist practices causes as a human attack on Nature.

HOLY COW...India 8000 years ago evidence of UFO fallout as a nuclear event. Giza relay UFO activation.

Cow in modern time occultist science practices gets attacked by UFO condition...also witnessed in ancient times.

Veneration to the cow, a holy spiritual purpose relating to the UFO attack in India.

Modern day cows then gained mad cow disease. Madness attributed to a changed chemical relationship.


I just went out to do some daily activities.

At my granddaughters cubby house her sunflower was gone from her wind twirler, and a dead pigeon lay next to her metal cow....is this a message from one of you?



posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   
originally posted by: Punisher75

Vethumanbeing: How many bibles do I have to quote Matthew from, Seventh Day, Catholic, Christian Scientists, King James Version, Jehovah Witness, The LDS Mormon Bible?


Punisher75: Depends, If you want to have a discussion about a Bible teaching something along the lines that Mary was not in fact a virgin when Christ was conceived then one would suffice.

She was 13 and Joseph was the vehicle to impregnate her. Do you think something other than physical property impregnated her? This fantasy unless you have a belief system that includes unicorns (not saying not possible) there was a supernatural intervention; but this diatribe fits at least 10 more pagan belief systems.

vhb:
Its a 'spirit' thought form NOT IN MATTER FORM (so has to step down in vibration to become DENSE to be matter).


Punisher: I will ask again, if we are presupposing the supernatural, then by what reason can we possibly bind it to natural law?

You cannot as is not within the what natural laws can produce (those of the material).


vhb: You are assuming someone wrote the bible?


Punisher: Yes I am assuming that someone wrote the Bible, I am assuming quite a number of people wrote the Bible as a matter of fact. Not real sure what this has to do with a presupposition of the supernatural.

Your forget the intensive editing process that left out many other ides or truths for a reason (too confusing to those that cannot read in the first place). The bible became a tool to control the unwashed illiterate. Why; because it was held in the hands of the elite.


vhb:The limits were placed when editing the true stories; those of the Gnostic Tales and Tribulations.


Punisher: Get back to me on this theory of yours when you find a Gnostic text that predates the Gospels.
The only Gnostic text that even comes CLOSE TO age of the writings of the ANY book in the New Testament is the Gospel of Thomas. And here is a clue, The Gospel of Thomas is not collections of Stories about Christ... or a collection of stories of anything at all, it is something more akin to The Book of Proverbs.

Who is the author of Luke?. This was the last of the first three "Synoptic Gospels". This person was not an eye witness. A Greek that also wrote Acts; after Pauls death (who did not believe in the virgin birth). The Gnostic texts were written by the Essenes (Jesus and John the Baptist were both adherents to this form of Judaism).


Punisher: What does all this mean?
It means that there was no suppression, of anything, what there was however was a refusal to acknowledge something that comes along telling a completely different story several DECADES and sometimes CENTURY'S later as authentic to the religion.

You have to be kidding.
edit on 8-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Let me see if I can make this as clear as possible for you...

The title of the Thread is what?

"Is there Evidence in the Gospels that the Virgin Birth was a Cover-Up for... Something Else?"

My Claim is that No, in fact There is no evidence in the gospels that the Virgin Birth is a cover up for...something else.

I also made the claim that the Bible not teach in secret anything other than the virgin birth.

I said if we are going to presuppose what the Bible teaches we must, if we are going to be honest also presuppose the supernatural.
Why would I say that?
Because the Bible teaches supernatural ideas.

However ALL of that being said do I personally have a Supernatural worldview? (As if it makes a bit of difference to the thread...)
Yes in fact I do.

However that being said, that has nothing to do with, how one goes to interpret what is being taught in the text.

If I was discussing what the Koran teaches I would have to apply the very same standard.
In short I would have to assume whatever truth they are teaching is in fact true, in order to explain what it is the text is teaching from an Islamic world view.

This principle holds true for Christianity, Islam, Wicca, Mormonism, Buddhism,Taoism and even a totally secular/humanist/atheist/Science Book.

In short you have to assume the worldview for sake of argument if you want to be intellectually honest about what it is trying to be communicated.

Its Called Hermenutics... It is what every literary scholar attempts to get right.
en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

A human being wrote these documents.

A human being owns their mind...their body and their consciousness....their DNA is about 100 years of information to cause interactive cell functions.

Our ancient brother used his human psyche and spiritual situation to write information for the application of stone nuclear's levitation and also its nuclear dust converting.....as his documents attest, an ancient science, an ancient mind realization and it belonged personally to his DNA itself.

He took drugs and went on somatic journeys in his mind...through the burnt light condition of plant matter and chemicals....gained access to past life holographic imagery where his own life had died...self combusted.

In that circumstance he advised his own person via the plant imagery how to do stone levitation.

His own person, converted from a higher life being into a lower red celled organic life...at the same time the attacking radiation was levitating stone off the face of Earth....this information was the attack of origin Earth.

Therefore he gained information that no longer was applicable to the new life that he lived on modern day Earth...and his evil minded pursuit to gain information for conversion eventually attacked and incinerated his own life.....his bones and technology found inside of coal beds.

Our occultist brother is evil, always has been.

These documents are evil...for he wrote them to do science. He then wrote the Revelations after his own person was attacked by the UFO activated nuclear burning wavelengths that he created by removing the frozen ICE...and heated up the poles.

He is doing exactly the same circumstance today.

Our brother thinks he can create...he thinks he is powerful...he witnesses what he causes and congratulates his own person....yet he is doing evil and destroying life on Earth.

The only MOTHER, that the human male HAS is an ORGANIC MOTHER....his equal in life...cell function and personal existence.

He took information from his own psyche and in a drugged mind state made comments about it and wrote an idea about it...and then it came back and combusted him.

Using the same information in modern time...but doing so for a different purpose...that of nuclear fuel creation...only a few human lives combusted. This is because he applied a different evaluation of the PHI information.

Yet slowly the ICE melts.

On the forums he is still discussing the information of the Bible as if it is about creation of the UFO and ALIEN....yet it is not.

The preceding discussions in other literature relating to the Book of the Dead, gave him the Revelations, that he had caused the Earth attack and release of its energy as the UFO condition...destroying both the Satanic spirit ELEMENTS and also Christ in the observations.

Therefore this information is fake and always was....it happens to be the ancient attack revealed.....earth disasters...plagues that attacked human and animal life and also the gain of stigmata.

How is this science?



posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Punisher75
Who are you speaking to?



posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

What you say is not science; but Magick.



posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Punisher75

The bible is meant as to be 'metaphorical/poetic' knowledge; a poem if you will. If one were to take 'King James Version Bible" could take the Koran as equally those of diabolical texts could destroy the world. Not really because all DOGMA is FALSE; as is a manipulation of the human being to trick it into an adulation. What is the adulation or belief of God; you are God expressing Itself.
edit on 8-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing
I was speaking to you of course.

The point of my last post is to make sure you understand what my position is as well as to acknowledge any potential worldview biases that I may have.


I said:

What does all this mean? It means that there was no suppression, of anything, what there was however was a refusal to acknowledge something that comes along telling a completely different story several DECADES and sometimes CENTURY'S later as authentic to the religion.


Then you said:

You have to be kidding.


I understand that you think the Gnostic texts existed contemporary with the canonical texts. (Or maybe you think they are earlier?)

I disagree, based on the earliest date given for a Gnostic text is the Gospel of Thomas and it is dated by most to the early to mid second century.

If you do not believe that is when Thomas was dated, that is fine.
You do not have to agree with the vast majority of textual scholars on this if you don't want to.

Now on to this Luke business...

Yes in fact Luke is the last of the synoptic Gospels.
No there is no definitive answer as to the author of Luke, as no one signed off on the thing.
I am not entirely sure what this has to do with your argument.

I have not claimed that Luke was actually present to witness anything while Christ was involved in his ministry. From my understanding the tradition holds that he would at times travel with Paul and that he might have been the author of Acts.



edit on 8-1-2016 by Punisher75 because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
28
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join