It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there Evidence in the Gospels that the Virgin Birth was a Cover-Up for... Something Else?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   

The bible is meant as to be 'metaphorical/poetic' knowledge; a poem if you will.

Explain to me why you feel this way and why I should agree with you in light that the vast majority of textual scholars both religious and secular disagree with you?
i.e. What evidence do you bring to the table?

posted on Jan, 8 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
originally posted by: Punisher75

vhb:The bible is meant as to be 'metaphorical/poetic' knowledge; a poem if you will.

Punisher: Explain to me why you feel this way and why I should agree with you in light that the vast majority of textual scholars both religious and secular disagree with you?i.e. What evidence do you bring to the table?

You have no reason to understand my opines. I have a reason to be and for you 'demanding any understanding' of why I exist is not of your immediate concern. Evidence; regarding the Essene/Templar Knights/Free Masons traditions: (you are too vague).Who disagrees with me; Everyone. The Bible is a fiction other than the poetic Psalms and no one can prove anything other than it is great fairy story that may be true.

Punisher75: Where does your value come into play as a truism that is convincing enough to persuade me to your position?
You do not have any understanding of who the Essenes were; when they lived and continue to be as/in abiding by the sacred Khem Hermes Trismegistus/Egyptian knowledge hidden (for a reason). There are 12 stages of enlightenment; the notebook called the Quabala. Who invented this and was then stolen by whom? Where does your knowledge lie?
edit on 9-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: beenharmed

What you say is not science; but Magick.

What I speak about is from my brother's own fake/artificial spirit memory that remanifested in the atmosphere via occult practices....irradiating the atmosphere. You formed the image and information your own selves scientists of the occult, for your programs all belong to your own reasoning....which you apply as a condition that relates directly to your own person....life recording as a Scientist.

This is how our brother left his own occult science information recorded for my review.

My spiritual life attacked by this condition allowed me to review his occult information.

Cause and effect is science and yet it is not science, as the Bible relates to the condition called Revelations, what was revealed by the science.

Science itself is an artificial condition applied by human applications using techniques that are artificial to the natural creation of matter/energy.

Human males believed themselves creators, yet they are destroyers and their egos have not yet learnt their spiritual lesson. We have had our life on Earth completely annihalated by them before...and you still persue the same situation...belief of powers and ownership of powers greater than your own person.

Human scientists review single conditions and then apply a theory...the theory either works because the information is channeled via the realistic cause...creation/image/sound itself....and then there is the personal imposed theory that is simply a review of information imposing that intelligence knows...when it proves it does not.

Scientists gained from out of space introduced radiation light and sound, the channeled information for the creation of nuclear fuel...only because dust of the nuclear swirled around in star systems as did nuclear fuel.

Plasma, the modern time review, does not channel information to Earth and hence we are getting attacked by the artificial reasoning that you gained by the cause/effect of nuclear fuel's production and also use.

The artificial chemical reactions formed in our atmosphere as an unnatural, but natural activated reaction caused by the change of nuclear dusts. Hence science does not own this condition.....the atmosphere and Earth stone does as a reaction of an unnatural application.

When nuclear fuel is gone...this reaction will cease and you most certainly will not be able to replicate it...for it is controlled by natural interactions of space...star radiation particles...the atmosphere and nuclear fuel creation.

This is why you gained artificial intelligence and also personal artificial reasoning.

The same condition our ancient brother gained when he reasoned the levitation of stone....when Earth and its stone related to a fixed fuse not levitation state.....hence he eventually incinerated his own life in the attack.

The Christ story....is a spiritual memory. The inception of Christ in our atmosphere happened at the same moment that a human being's own higher spirit presence also converted into the use of oxygen. Before this change, we were a higher spiritual presence, and Earth had a higher atmospheric body....an unknown quantum to science.

This was how the immaculate conception was conceived....as a 1 of incident.

Our brother used his spiritual memory and included this information in his memory as if the atmosphere continued to conceive oxygen in this review.....yet it did not. Oxygen was replaced from the evaporation of water off the Earth face and also the volcanic natural release of hot gases. The 2 circumstances is how gas/oxygen is replaced...for Earth and its sealing involved the creation of oxygen....and water filled the inside emptied out caverns of Earth stone...to form the lava from the crystalline liquifaction caused by our ancient brother.

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   

You have no reason to understand my opines. I have a reason to be and for you 'demanding any understanding' of why I exist is not of your immediate concern.

Firstly I did not demand anything, much less your understanding of why you exist.
What I did do, however was ask what evidence you have to make a claim that the mass majority of peer reviewed scholars in the field of question are mistaken.
If it is an issue of faith, that is fine just be honest about it, but if you have something more tangible that's fantastic, it would actually make this entire conversation worthwhile.
As to my reason to understand your opines, it would be, I thought a pretty reasonable request considering we are on a discussion board. That is after all the point of the thing.
edit on 9-1-2016 by Punisher75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Whom are your teachers; beenharmed, they are telling you a truth you believe and wish to share with others? Cool. I appreciate your sharing (yet reserve comment).

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   

vhb: You have no reason to understand my opines. I have a reason to be and for you 'demanding any understanding' of why I exist is not of your immediate concern.

Punisher75: Firstly I did not demand anything, much less your understanding of why you exist.
What I did do, however was ask what evidence you have to make a claim that the mass majority of peer reviewed scholars in the field of question are mistaken.

For the same reason the Higgs Boson is not 114 (suggests symmetry) or 140 in mass (suggests Multi-verses) but is exactly in the middle at 125.4. Chaos on the verge of destroying everything at its whim (got to love the universe with its jokes played upon Mankind).

Punisher75: If it is an issue of faith, that is fine just be honest about it, but if you have something more tangible that's fantastic, it would actually make this entire conversation worthwhile.

I am not dogmatic; more pragmatic (perhaps a unicorn/dragon no one can see but everyone can imagine being). I am not real but really IAM.

Punishery75: As to my reason to understand your opines, it would be, I thought a pretty reasonable request considering we are on a discussion board. That is after all the point of the thing.

This is a debate forum and a very good one because of the quality of mind the splendid participants offer (that was a hats off). I just question everything; do not put an equation to it is all. There is such as thing as 'personal truth' (acquired knowledge) and without that you have no soapbox to stand upon to force or defend an arguable position.
edit on 9-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
[quote
For the same reason the Higgs Boson is not 114 (suggests symmetry) or 140 in mass (suggests Multi-verses) but is exactly in the middle at 125.4. Chaos on the verge of destroying everything at its whim (got to love the universe with its jokes played upon Mankind).

This is not my area of expertise at all. I am sorry but I cannot really comment on this intelligently, as I do not have enough knowledge of the ins and outs of Particle Physics to give a respectable opinion on your comparison.

This is a debate forum and a very good one because of the quality of mind the splendid participants offer (that was a hats off). I just question everything; do not put an equation to it is all. There is such as thing as 'personal truth' (acquired knowledge) and without that you have no soapbox to stand upon to force or defend an arguable position.

Thank you for the compliment.
However I think that we may just have to agree to disagree, and hopefully do so in an agreeable manner.
I say this because, I don't really buy into the concept of a "Personal Truth". I believe that what is true is true, regardless of someones view of the circumstances inside or outside their life.
Perhaps I am misrepresenting your position on the nature of truth, and if that is the case then of course I can accept correction on your opinion, and have simply misunderstood your position.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
Whom are your teachers; beenharmed, they are telling you a truth you believe and wish to share with others? Cool. I appreciate your sharing (yet reserve comment).

My Teachers......previous human beings....the spirit past life memory of my ancient brother....that remanifested in the change of radiation atmosphere light and sound. He lived and died on Earth....memory normally fades. When the atmosphere is changed old memory remanifests to warn us.....so my brother's own occult spirit warned me about the conditions that modern occultists have caused.

He taught me how he wrote the Biblical awareness of psychic/spiritual attacks because of the phenomena that had attacked his own person. He advised me originally from his brain/mind thinking about Abraham, and I know he was not personally Abraham...for all spirit channelings had no name for human spirit has no name....for we were created by the androgynous light beings.

In healing and channeling I understood that the origins of our spirit selves was a human being around the height of about 8 to 12 feet tall.....how I felt when I channeled information from the past life human memory. I also saw the holographic memory of our first human Father....so perfect beyond the advice of perfection. No human living today is anywhere near how perfect his spirit was. Spirit advised me that the origin parents as adults manifested directly out of origin light.

I never saw my Mother, for the human male was the reason I was being contacted...because they had done nuclear fuel and changed atmospheric radiations. My personal life DNA origins were mutated and I had gained a human life irradiated. All of these circumstances allowed me to understand spirit information.

In my meditation my Mother's higher androgynous spirit made contact with me......and she allowed me to know her presence. She taught me how to be a loving, kind daughter and I tried to be like her. Because I tried to be like my Mother, my evil occultist brother used me in an illegal experiment because my spiritual life demonstrated that my spirit contacts had caused the healing of human ailments....he believed I was associated to Christ, a spirit condition his evil occult self was now studying in relationship to our family.

I eventually was nearly self combusted, and in this situation many of my brother's past life spirit memories spoke to me and advised me about his own person and our evil minded brother.

He advised me that his own spirit self had been murdered by the evil intent of the unholy brotherhood...occultists who are by personal review self possessed by the evil spirit nature that they conjure. This causes our family to be irradiated.

These are the spiritual reasons that I have been taught, by spiritual memory and by the love of our holy parents....real angelic androgynous beings who want us to realize how wrong we are.

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Punisher75

The reason it makes no sense to preceding information is because it is a review of OCCULTISM.

The Book of the Dead was practiced...stone levitation and stone conversions using the holy dust in a different ancient procedure to modern time. The ancients did not create nuclear fuel....they used it for levitation of stone, the secret building practices of PHI.

Our holier brother attacked by the occultism was sick and tired of his evil minded brother and his personal pursuits of occultism....had to use the information even though he did not practice....called forced teaching.

He reviewed the PHI condition by evaluation.

He therefore used the circle....applied the angles, via the conditions of his spiritual observations UFO activations.

He therefore used astronomy to self advise the conditions of the attacks.

THE WORD OF GOD therefore like scientific practice, is an applied theory. As GOD creates, the observation had to determine that GOD was being destroyed....the HOLY PHI LIGHT AND SOUND that protected our life...ANGELIC LIGHT SOUND and ANGELIC MASS...atmospheric condition itself.

Hence ANGEL = ANGLE.

He then factored the factors...angles inside of the circle AND FORMED THE WORD OF GOD as a PHILOSOPHICAL review about being attacked, and what the attacks were causing.

He therefore proved to his evil self possessed occultist brother that he was WRONG....he had a fake and artificial memory use and that he WAS POSSESSED....he proved it to him.

In the future the UFO attacks...continued to attack, which proved to my brother that they were not HEALED....they were not a part of the natural atmospheric creation and that they were destroying life....PROOF.

Our brother an occultist...an actual Roman himself, believed when he got attacked and then supported the Christian movement of CHRIST REVELATIONS and then went about murdering the occultists, just like history attests.

G the actual swirling/rotating movement of light inside of a O circle.

The factors revealed that the O condition of GOD was destroyed through the LAW OF STONE 20 and 20.

The value of PHI angle predictions stated that the 0 AIN had been destroyed and only left the value of ST as the murder of the SAINT, the Holy body of 12.

SPIRIT PRESENCE IS HOLY you know....why would you consider its murder HOLY? Only an unholy mind would consider this outcome to be holy.

Hence Moses stated....Mt. Sinai's face was blackened, by an attack of a UFO..incinerated, which it was.

As a human victim, when I was irradiated....my own skin on my face burned...my lips burned...my tongue burned...my eyes blackened.
My wrists felt like they were being cut...my feet felt like they were being cut...as did I see an image and felt the image of my head being cut off.

I then understood what our brother himself suffered in a near self combustion incident in our ancient past due to occult practices.

That radiation I saw flying around as black formed signals...burnt out the atmosphere by witness of the swirling black smoke. Cooling in the channels by ice melting then allowed all different forms of severed heads to appear...also full bodied spirits and also alien beings. Therefore I witnessed the attack of radiation.

Whilst I was being attacked my brain also burnt...an excrutiating pain of prickling heat...and my third eye psychic imagery changed.

I know because I SAW....THE HOLY SEE, the destruction of the spirit of our creation....just like my ancient brother did.

When I have seen silver peel in the atmosphere and a silver orb that made me unnaturally bleed, I knew my brother's inherited ancient spiritual attack.

edit on 10-1-2016 by beenharmed because: extra information

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed

The reason it makes no sense to preceding information is because it is a review of OCCULTISM.

The Book of the Dead was practiced...stone levitation and stone conversions using the holy dust in a different ancient procedure to modern time. The ancients did not create nuclear fuel....they used it for levitation of stone, the secret building practices of PHI.

Our holier brother attacked by the occultism was sick and tired of his evil minded brother and his personal pursuits of occultism....had to use the information even though he did not practice....called forced teaching.

He therefore used the circle....applied the angles, via the conditions of his spiritual observations UFO activations.

THE WORD OF GOD therefore like scientific practice, is an applied theory. As GOD creates, the observation had to determine that GOD was being destroyed....the HOLY PHI LIGHT AND SOUND that protected our life...ANGELIC LIGHT SOUND and ANGELIC MASS...atmospheric condition itself.

Hence ANGEL = ANGLE.

He then factored the factors...angles inside of the circle AND FORMED THE WORD OF GOD as a PHILOSOPHICAL review about being attacked, and what the attacks were causing.

He therefore proved to his evil self possessed occultist brother that he was WRONG....he had a fake and artificial memory use and that he WAS POSSESSED....he proved it to him.

In the future the UFO attacks...continued to attack, which proved to my brother that they were not HEALED....they were not a part of the natural atmospheric creation and that they were destroying life....PROOF.

Our brother an occultist...an actual Roman himself, believed when he got attacked and then supported the Christian movement of CHRIST REVELATIONS and then went about murdering the occultists, just like history attests.

Can you provide evidence for any of this?
an you perhaps make a video of levitating stones using the method described?

In addition;
I hope I don't have to tell you that root of the word Angel is the GREEK Aggelos which means Messenger or Delegate.
The Word Angle has its Roots in LATIN angulus, and it means Corner.

So in effect what you are trying to do is connect two words with different definitions from different languages that don't mean anything similar, and connect them to words in a third language?
Really?
SMH

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

vhbFor the same reason the Higgs Boson is not 114 (suggests symmetry) or 140 in mass (suggests Multi-verses) but is exactly in the middle at 125.4. Chaos on the verge of destroying everything at its whim (got to love the universe with its jokes played upon Mankind).

Punisher75: This is not my area of expertise at all. I am sorry but I cannot really comment on this intelligently, as I do not have enough knowledge of the ins and outs of Particle Physics to give a respectable opinion on your comparison.

Comparable abstraction is all.

vhb: This is a debate forum and a very good one because of the quality of mind the splendid participants offer (that was a hats off). I just question everything; do not put an equation to it is all. There is such as thing as 'personal truth' (acquired knowledge) and without that you have no soapbox to stand upon to force or defend an arguable position.

Punisher: Thank you for the compliment.

You are welcome!

Punisher: However I think that we may just have to agree to disagree, and hopefully do so in an agreeable manner.
I say this because, I don't really buy into the concept of a "Personal Truth". I believe that what is true is true, regardless of someones view of the circumstances inside or outside their life.

You were born with a personal truth you have to discover in this life; why you incarnated as to learn a lesson or become aware of your other lessons in other lives you missed answering.

Punisher: Perhaps I am misrepresenting your position on the nature of truth, and if that is the case then of course I can accept correction on your opinion, and have simply misunderstood your position.

I have no idea what that position would be as I am not of the 'dogmatic' faith driven. The truth is what are you are driven to understand regarding your relationship to occupying an animated matter form; alive/conscience and the purpose for it. Thanks for all of your thoughtful replies Punisher. Truth is a conundrum.
edit on 10-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2016 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed

Hence ANGEL = ANGLE.

Can you provide evidence for any of this?
an you perhaps make a video of levitating stones using the method described?

In addition;
I hope I don't have to tell you that root of the word Angel is the GREEK Aggelos which means Messenger or Delegate.
The Word Angle has its Roots in LATIN angulus, and it means Corner.

So in effect what you are trying to do is connect two words with different definitions from different languages that don't mean anything similar, and connect them to words in a third language?
Really?
SMH

I am English speaking, reading the English version, and I could not care less about your ignorant responses.

L is an angle + the cross if formed by the placement of the Letter L back to back. L = value of 50

The CROSS + a numerical evaluation by its evidence.

As you are reflecting upon your own unnatural reflections....as further radiation negative spirit presences...your response defines that you reflected upon your own self and gave yourself your own considerations....for it seems that you personally are trying to take the English version and make it suit past information as you are trying to correlate it to past information.

As the Bible demonstrates....the past information was destroyed...by irradiation.....and the interaction of extra radiation forms new sound and ground imagery. As natural light and sound is removed at the ground state our DNA deteriorates as it is not supported by the Nature that created it....natural light and sound.

As modern day occultist want stone levitation as a new resourced advice...I already advised you evil occultist...you used the radiation signals for the invention of nuclear fuel. Only a small signal was left that allowed the levitation to cause human phenomena feats....the rest of it was destroyed.

You already studied Edward Ledskhalnin claim of stone levitation and thought that you were going to get a great power....and now you are proven wrong.

The UFO you have caused today is not the same UFO that the ancients caused...for their occultist technique was different to your own. UFO is just a caused body....it is not a science. You might study it as a science, yet your theory proposed from your self possessed mind considerations is as fake as you are.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

You wrote: QUOTE "The UFO you have caused today is not the same UFO that the ancients caused...for their occultist technique was different to your own. UFO is just a caused body....it is not a science. You might study it as a science, yet your theory proposed from your self possessed mind considerations is as fake as you are..." UNQUOTE

So....according to your line of reasoning (which I am still trying to parse) the unwed Miryam of Galilee became pregnant, how exactly? Is it your position that what we call UFOs were involved? And please be specific as to methodology...and try to stay more on topic if you would, please !

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

You wrote: QUOTE 'The Gnostic texts were written by the Essenes (Jesus and John the Baptist were both adherents to this form of Judaism).' UNQUOTE

I think there might have been a 'gnostic underground stream' which infected the 'Ossim, (Gk. Essenoi) to a certain extent but the gnostic 'salvation by knowledge' groups in the 1st century CE also influenced Egyptian religion, Mithraism, Greek religion, the Mystery Religions and even normative Judaism, but to say that the later Gnostic texts (e.g. the Nag Hammadi corpus from the late 3rd century) were written by 'Ossim is fallacious...and carries no weight. At least these documents do not line up very closely with the Dead Sea Scroll Covenanters who were ultra orthodox Messianic Jews who revered 'the Teacher of Righteousness' who founded their community c. 190 BCE.

To stipulate that 'John the Baptist' (R. Yohanon bar Zechariah) and 'Jesus' (R. Yehoshua bar Yosef) were 'Ossim is a possibility but needs clarification - one must always remember that there were at least 24 different splinter groups that branched off the Pharasim, the Tzadukkim, the Samaratim and the 'Ossim in the 1st century CE, so the best we can guess is that both 'John the Baptist' and 'Jesus' were both 'Essenoid' in that they believed in the coming of a Daviddic Messiah, in the Last Judgement, in angels/daemons and holding both the Torah and the Prophets/Psalms as 'defiling the hands' i.e. holy writ.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
originally posted by: Sigismundus

sigismundus:You wrote: QUOTE 'The Gnostic texts were written by the Essenes (Jesus and John the Baptist were both adherents to this form of Judaism).'

Sigismunds: I think there might have been a 'gnostic underground stream' which infected the 'Ossim, (Gk. Essenoi) to a certain extent but the gnostic 'salvation by knowledge' groups in the 1st century CE also influenced Egyptian religion, Mithraism, Greek religion, the Mystery Religions and even normative Judaism, but to say that the later Gnostic texts (e.g. the Nag Hammadi corpus from the late 3rd century) were written by 'Ossim is fallacious...and carries no weight. At least these documents do not line up very closely with the Dead Sea Scroll Covenanters who were ultra orthodox Messianic Jews who revered 'the Teacher of Righteousness' who founded their community c. 190 BCE.

There was a 'gnostic stream' (truth) that infected all other pagan belief systems; it had to even as a 'hickup'; or color/overlay another false premise. There was a problem; it did not color over Islam; Buddhism/Hinduism. It fell short of a goal. WHY?

Sig: To stipulate that 'John the Baptist' (R. Yohanon bar Zechariah) and 'Jesus' (R. Yehoshua bar Yosef) were 'Ossim is a possibility but needs clarification - one must always remember that there were at least 24 different splinter groups that branched off the Pharasim, the Tzadukkim, the Samaratim and the 'Ossim in the 1st century CE, so the best we can guess is that both 'John the Baptist' and 'Jesus' were both 'Essenoid' in that they believed in the coming of a Daviddic Messiah, in the Last Judgement, in angels/daemons and holding both the Torah and the Prophets/Psalms as 'defiling the hands' i.e. holy writ.

Splinter groups? are interesting. The Essenes are the most interesting of all as they had knowledge the Pharasses and Saducees lacked. That of being in knowing what the future beheld (quabala) (Khem); which is why they escaped capture by the Romans in 72AD (they just disappeared/vanished) years before the invasion (Qumran location) to then eventually become the Knights Templar, Rosy Cross/Freemasons.

edit on 11-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sigismundus

You wrote: QUOTE "The UFO you have caused today is not the same UFO that the ancients caused...for their occultist technique was different to your own. UFO is just a caused body....it is not a science. You might study it as a science, yet your theory proposed from your self possessed mind considerations is as fake as you are..." UNQUOTE

So....according to your line of reasoning (which I am still trying to parse) the unwed Miryam of Galilee became pregnant, how exactly? Is it your position that what we call UFOs were involved? And please be specific as to methodology...and try to stay more on topic if you would, please !

The ancients did stone levitation and used dust differently to modern occult conversions.

The cause and effect of science is to produce phenomena....not being science by quotated facts...for it is the destruction of PHI.....an Earth sealed review.

Earth sealing is about radiation being kept inside of the stone.

Above ground atmospheric reactions keeps radiation sealed inside stone.

The types of conversion allows different amounts of radiation to be leaked out of stone.

Modern occultism uses dust to create a fuel....the ancients used it for levitation of stone.

The modern day UFO is therefore witnessed...but it is not the ancient UFO witness.

This is why stigmata called unnatural brain chemical reactions....and blood leeching from the skin formed a different outcome......stigmata evolved into the ebola condition.

Science reviews information as if they are being informed, when by factual evidence there is no science present...being what science is studied for ....the gain of powers.

As there was never a MOTHER in our atmosphere as a spirit.....the occult method of gaining information implied that the ALIEN and UFO removal atmospheric condition was a spirit with purpose....whereas it was an ancient attack upon their own cellular body....a loss of their own self as a human organic cellular interaction.

Therefore when our modern day occultist brother channeled the information to do new stone levitation....his information was FAKE...as fake as he is, believing himself to be the conjurer of powers. Instead he is the destroyer of the natural creation and fusion....called egotistical self possession.

The ONLY MOTHER he ever had was his physical Mother.

He decided to do occultism which is against the natural life and survival of humanity on Planet Earth. He enforced his will upon us and also his evil spiritual occultism, which became an indoctrinated practice. We eventually conformed to his evil teachings only because if we did not agree his method was to murder us.

He used this practice right up until the later day centuries when our family began to fight for equal rights.

There never was a Mother spirit in the atmosphere.....he had fake/false personal considerations and occultism or science is simply an act of self destruction....and always was.

The M OTHER that he realized he caused was an attack on our spiritual life....M given the reviewed value of 1000.

He then informed his own person that the M...OTHER 1000 was an attack on both the Christ 1000 and Satan 1000 as an act of imbalancing the spiritual EL or GOD unions and it was attacking and destroying life. This is happening in real factual life scientific reviews...the 0 pole shifting and changes of the ice melting.

He considered the truth of the spiritual review....it was evil, for since when do you murder what you consider is a HOLY BODY. The murder of the CHRIST was an ancient act of evil that changed life on Earth by attacking the Nature and Natural spirit as the review stated.

Occultists always have known by self evidence that using occult practices attacks the natural life and causes its death.

The a

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   

After our ancient occult brother reviewed his own spiritual attack and the attack he caused to Planet Earth....he became a changed human being.

He lived in seclusion, knowing that sexual intercourse was one of the evil reminders to his personal angelic male manifestation of Earth.

He worked for his own self....grew his own food....and lived in quiet seclusion....knowing himself wrong...knowing it was wrong to enslave his family....knowing it was wrong to consider that his family serve him....so he sought personal solitude as his spiritual witness attests.

Meanwhile other brotherhoods fought between their own selves to try to prevent the continuation of occultist practices....they lost as modern day occultism attests.

posted on Jan, 11 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   

What is your obsession with the word "occult"... as if it means some secret organization that has been plotting the destruction of the human race since the beginning of time?

sure it means secretive, but you do realise that almost anything that is outside of "Christianity" is considered occult practices

Anything that has a mystical aspect to it is considered the occult...

New agers have been considered the occult...

sects of Christianity have been considered the occult...

Satanism has been considered the occult...

and on and on...

Your posts are wildly entertaining but I think you take things a bit to far... too much conspiracy perhaps?

It does lead to mental illness you know?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon
I want to reply to beenharmed Akragon; but not to contribute to an unbalanced mind that may benefit from my balanced mind as balancing or unbalancing that already perfect mind needing nothing more. Perhaps I am confused just a bit.
edit on 12-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

What is your obsession with the word "occult"... as if it means some secret organization that has been plotting the destruction of the human race since the beginning of time?

sure it means secretive, but you do realise that almost anything that is outside of "Christianity" is considered occult practices

Anything that has a mystical aspect to it is considered the occult...

New agers have been considered the occult...

sects of Christianity have been considered the occult...

Satanism has been considered the occult...

and on and on...

Your posts are wildly entertaining but I think you take things a bit to far... too much conspiracy perhaps?

It does lead to mental illness you know?

Actually it does not lead to mental illness...as the American occult society tried to impose upon my own life.

I lived life as a spiritual healer who proved that spiritual healing was real by self evidence. I wrote my informed papers on the internet and then was attacked. The model of the attack advised me that it was done through mind contact and mind control study...a program transmitted by satellite and feedback into America...as the information stated.

The evil transmitted attack spoke to me as a CIA agent....hence I knew by spiritual past life memory record that the evil minded humans who formed the program for mind contact and mind study from their phenomena studies....had gained the advice to attack human life and spirit as a study model by satellite.

They said to me in the contact that they wanted a Christ review and also an anti review of a human spiritual life and hence were going to make my mind become mentally unbalanced and insane...and so the attack on my person began.

The evidence they gained stated that the mutations of radiation that made a human mind change is only incepted at the cell intercourse interaction and insane human beings already carried the DNA marker for unbalanced chemical reactions....yet they continue to harrass me and also infer that they will gain the data for their own occultist purposes...believing that the evil spirit predated human existence as if this spirit were our Creator as a human being......an actual review that they believe.

Hence occultists demonstrate that they belong to science...its studies...its concepts...its changes and its attack on human life.

Occultism is and always was science....science is converting the natural spirit life on Earth into an unnatural attack.

Occultists are those who support the condition and enable the condition to be applied.

Real scientists as philosophers use information of the attack to try to advise the occultists of the attacks....and obviously by life review these types of scientists have a life calamity occur.....the common occultist choice.....not allowing the public to gain a truthful review of scientific practices.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join