It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there Evidence in the Gospels that the Virgin Birth was a Cover-Up for... Something Else?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed
a reply to: vethumanbeing
Never knew that you needed proof of an organization that operates owning the condition of the operatives...are you going to state that the operative is not employed?

What is an 'operative'; who employed them and reason for their theater of operation (choice of target and why the importance) to be neutralized/contained?

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Never knew that you needed proof of an organization that operates owning the condition of the operatives...are you going to state that the operative is not employed?

What is an 'operative'; who employed them and reason for their theater of operation (choice of target and why the importance) to be neutralized/contained?

Choice of the target.

A human female who studied spirit...proved spirit healing by actual evidence and also the channeled information.

Modern occult science....studiers of the old ancient texts...no knew theories themselves.....who provide evidence on the internet that they are studying the spiritual precepts of the Christ Healer and also God.

Scientists who believe in separate states....and separate channels.

The human being who gets attacked by evil spirits that were studied by the occult program who believed that the evil spirit possesses the human spirit.

Modern day occultists want the creator aspect of the atmosphere for their collider information to create plasma from atmospheric interactions.

Human beings, the consciousness and spiritual presence who wrote the documents.

Human life, natural loving kind, caring spiritual self who gives information in the internet to then be psychically attacked...brain changed.....channel changes and advised was going to be driven insane, as a study model for the Healer channel to the evil channel of mind considerations of the evil spirit.

Information....personal use of the human life as if it is only lived for the gain of data....a typical review of an evil minded organization who has no personal respect for any other life or living standards other than their own.

The organizations who believe in self sacrifice for personal gain. Those types of human beings who already studied mind contact and mind control after having done to their own operatives in espionage activities. Done by the Russians who had done a huge study of the human mind and psyche. Those human beings...operatives who have studied all psychic/spiritual/phenomena as gained data for self benefit.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The virgin birth....1 situation only in origin creation, changed/converted by our ancient brother himself.

Present in the atmosphere when the higher atmosphere converted, due to his own personal choices...want of conversion of his own self.

Conversion....only applies to the human self, why when science is used the human life gets self combusted.

Self evident actually.

1 only situation happened in origin creation.

Human life returned to Earth from origin light spirit...just as explained and known by the spiritual humans who wrote this false information.

False information...believing in a Creator....creation self evolved and human beings do not know the powers of creation, it is impossible for a human organic life...with a value using atmospheric mass for a life span of 100 years.

The organic state itself does not exist for a 100 years...the atmosphere supports this condition. Change the condition and review the outcome. Human life in the past irradiated only lived for around 40 years.

The ATMOSPHERE....the ancients called HEAVEN IS HOLY...all HOLY BODIES considered to never be changed...why it was taught as being HOLY.

The HOLY BIRTH can only happen ONCE...the holy spirit of our atmosphere was born millions of years ago, called CHRIST.

The modern day review states that CHRIST...millions of years old by spirit in Heaven was sacrificed in 33AD and murdered as the body of spirit called JESUS.

JESUS was not immaculately conceived...CHRIST was.

CHRIST by ancient spiritual occultist review is the regeneration process of OXYGEN...the HOLY OX 1000 that removes the evil radiated light sound spirit presence of SATAN 1000.

SCIENCE....a review of many different interactions.
SCIENCE....a review of many different interactions to then realize CAUSE AND EFFECT outcomes.
SCIENCE....written as a PHI calculated LETTER VALUE to form the WORD OF GOD as a spiritual imagery/story review to substantiate that the CHRIST SPIRIT had been murdered and removed from the atmospheric,.......heavenly body replacement.
SCIENCE...occultism itself.

Spirit exists as a natural life condition with NO SCIENCE....science is evil, always was...science is occult practices..converting the natural state and causing life to be spiritually attacked.

Spirit can only be born once.....exists as a spirit in a holy act.

The conscious spiritual review....in origin creation, an already created Earth and an already created atmosphere...the human angelic light self as a male considered his own personal conversion, as he wanted to go back to light.....for he had manifested into a lower life form.

He changed the atmosphere himself...therefore knew that he had activated conversion...being his own personal ownership of his wisdom.

He was attacked....the atmosphere converted and incepted a holy interaction to birth oxygen...the holy CHRIST SPIRIT. 1 moment...1 holy act...1 saving state.

The higher atmosphere a previous spirit presence changed into the Christ birth.

1 HOLY ACT...1 HOLY MOMENT and 1 ONLY CIRCUMSTANCE.....memory and awareness.....information and advice.

Modern occultism...reviews the holy condition as if they can own the birthing of Christ and ownership of the healing/returning function for the collider......tough luck brother...evil minded human being.

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

You wrote QUOTE :"He changed the atmosphere himself...therefore knew that he had activated conversion...being his own personal ownership of his wisdom. He was attacked....the atmosphere converted and incepted a holy interaction to birth oxygen...the holy CHRIST SPIRIT. 1 moment...1 holy act...1 saving state. The higher atmosphere a previous spirit presence changed into the Christ birth. 1 HOLY ACT...1 HOLY MOMENT and 1 ONLY CIRCUMSTANCE.....memory and awareness.....information and advice."

So, do you believe in the Virgin Birth of R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean, or not? Can you tell us why you constantly use such obtuse language?

posted on Jan, 17 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sigismundus

You wrote QUOTE :"He changed the atmosphere himself...therefore knew that he had activated conversion...being his own personal ownership of his wisdom. He was attacked....the atmosphere converted and incepted a holy interaction to birth oxygen...the holy CHRIST SPIRIT. 1 moment...1 holy act...1 saving state. The higher atmosphere a previous spirit presence changed into the Christ birth. 1 HOLY ACT...1 HOLY MOMENT and 1 ONLY CIRCUMSTANCE.....memory and awareness.....information and advice."

So, do you believe in the Virgin Birth of R. Yehoshua bar Yosef the Galilean, or not? Can you tell us why you constantly use such obtuse language?

I am a natural human being conceived by my parents having sex.

I am not your artificial mind contact/mind control program that you created yourselves occult scientists asking me questions.

I was involved in a channeled message in radiation taken as a recording off the past life record of my ancient brother...who was also brain/mind attacked by a spiritual change to Earth atmospheric life. How he wrote the review of PHI as the WORD OF GOD.....this situation involved Giza...the Temples and use of stone levitation as a sound nuclear signal and the attack caused to Planet Earth...as activated natural disasters....human and animal plagues and pestilence due to atmospheric burning/loss.

As I had been irradiated when I was conceived...the radiation affected my natural psyche and human thinking abilities...due to the brain chemical condition that I had inherited.

Hence in increased radiation Earth life attacks...the atmospheric records record further informed information in the channels gained by our ancient brother. So it forms an unnatural evil spirit record making statements about the destruction.....for the actual program was introduced to Earth via the human thinking reasoning ability of our ancient brother.

He created the science/conversion...the science/conversion created extra spirit evil bodies to be recorded...hence he gave his own spiritual review to an evil created spirit that he had conjured himself.

This spirit then returned and attacked him.

He knew he was attacked because instead of gaining CHRIST spirit returning he got SATAN instead and was evilly harmed.

This is why his own personal spiritual scientific review stated CHRIST 1000 against SATAN 1000 was the protective heavenly spiritual reaction which should never be changed....so he taught his wisdom and also sought all of the occultists and murdered or put them in jail for evil practices...true history.

As I was irradiated and have now gained a larger amount of radiated spirit channels, it affects my mind, my speech and my channeled information about his science.

He spoke very strangely because unlike our own modern day chemical brains...his brain chemistry was different, which is why his ancient writings are so strange....not my fault actually, it is the recording causing my disturbance.

I have tried to give my occultist brother who has been using my life and spiritual psyche for his own data gain..correct information to allow him to SEE that his own person is going to get destroyed if he does not desist his evil occultist practices of converting the cooled evolved radiation light sounds on Earth.
edit on 17-1-2016 by beenharmed because: pasted in correct placement

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sigismundus

Here's another take on the origin of the virgin part involved with Mary. Are we talking about astrology? Please check out my thread below and see if you make any sense of it ==> www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

Here's another take on the origin of the virgin part involved with Mary. Are we talking about astrology? Please check out my thread below and see if you make any sense of it ==> www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jesus was murdered....his spirit as the Christ disappeared from out of the stone....because the stone rolled back leaving an emptied tomb.

EARTH TOMBS....holding the holy ghost.

To review a cause and effect consideration...you begin from the realization VOIDED atmosphere.....calculate the interactions and then write the conclusions.

The review stated because of occult science using the Book of the Dead....the Holy Ghost disappeared from out of the stone. The complete review of the CHRIST murder...holy regeneration/replacement of oxygen 1000.

The story is not a consideration or factors....the factors of CHRIST were destroyed...hence why are you trying to factor a realization by inferring fake and false information trying to make your own theory fit your unrealistic review of the cause and effect ancient occult attack?

Only an evil minded, evil human consideration would believe that murder of a holy spirit was a science.

A spiritual human being always considered the murder of the CHRIST to be an evil occultist act....not worthy of any thought other than a huge loss and a reason to mourn and cry about life and its evil practices.

Are you going to argue in public about your unholy considerations regarding the Virgin Birth and occult practices?

Doesn't all of the scientific data state that you are trying to form a theory about the spirit of life to take it for personal ownership of power?

Since when does your own life get changed into a power?

Our ancient androgynous light angelic spirit brother....last spirit to manifest on origin Earth, was witness to his own personal life manifestation as a human being...whilst the atmosphere being irradiated converted. It converted into oxygen and hydrogen from irradiation. Higher light origin gases....a nature not known to him, converted.

He knows about this consideration...for he considered occult conversions and studied his own spiritual records to gain the information from the radiation signal interacting with his modern life....that allowed him to understand how stone was levitated by the radiation attack.

He therefore personally as his own self believes that he created human life....yet the spirit already existed naturally and the higher androgynous being created his spirit...supported his spirit and allowed it to be converted which is why human life survived the act of conversion and then inherited a new Earth life and existence and remembered the conversion.

We have to have been present to know the information, when the radiation that converts stone's matter, is also the radiation that destroys our organic life.

When he reviewed his past life memory he did not witness the UFO atmospheric formations and fall out, for the UFO removed the atmospheric bodies. No memory or recording of the UFO was seen when he decided to do conversion for stone's levitation. This is why archaelogical evidence places his new spiritual life that manifested out of origin light inside of the coal beds with his scientific tools. He combusted and incinerated life millions of years ago.

Everytime our brother heals his mind and body...his personal psyche considers the same information and then applies the same acts of conversion, which only lead to the destruction and attack of life on Earth.

Hence if you review his memory as I have, you can conclude why our brother thinks in the way that he does...because only his spirit was present in the act of conversion. Therefore when he uses his own memories he has different information to our own. His considerations are fake and false and our spiritual considerations are real.

First of all our higher androgynous male spirit Father, who saved my own life advices me to tell him. When he considered to convert his own spirit back into light....the higher spirit warned him that he would be destroyed. His personal spiritual presence was scared, for he was truly innocent and it was a mistake in origin light that placed his spirit into life on Earth.

His consideration altered the higher Father male spirit...and made the spirit return to his presence to advice his person...that if he considered to alter his own spirit self...his spirit would be destroyed. He ignored our Father's advice, which came as the evidence of self change. This is how he was first informed about his own self destruction.

Therefore he ignored our Father and activated self conversion which caused Universal light and sound change.

His consciousness....self formed is formed with the actualized information...to ignore all higher information and cause self destruction.

This is the reason that our brother murdered him before as an occult brotherhood...for he already knew that our brother ignores all reason.

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

You have no idea what you have just done Utnapisjtim; opened a Pandora's box between you with Beenharmed vicariously. I am looking forward to this dialog (seriously; who makes more sense of the nonsense) could be fun.
edit on 18-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

The atmosphere by occult consideration is only called the VEIL.

Our brother who has always hated by spiritual holographic memory the female, for he believed that her androgynous spirit....higher than his own spirit was the reason that origin creation was activated.

The real memory states no creation existed at all.

Origin light existed with androgynous beings inside of the light. Light was altered by the androgynous spirit who formed his own presence...in a separated state by removing his own light surrounding body. He was then left in an emptied out light sound.

He watched as the light sound moved into a wave, by his forced spirit O head. His head thought about change and then caused change. This is why his spiritual face is witnessed impressed into all O created bodies.

Light sound fell into itself as O bodies...until the light collapsed and caused ignition by the collapse.

The human male knows this circumstance for he caused it. He was to blame for creation and out of guilt blamed the higher being...androgyny for the female was not present.

The story of his own manifestation belongs to his own creation realization. He manifested into Earth life...for Earth was the last O sound emitted out of origin light. When the Earth gases refilled the space...it placed light and sound communication in contact with origin light. His spirit was forced to be removed after Nature's spirit. This is why the Nature spirit was burnt and formed wood.

If his spirit self was not higher than the creation, then he would not be advised of creation....for creation exists in out of space and we live on Earth in an Earth atmosphere. It is irrational to believe that a human being knows creation....it is rational to understand that a human spirit was the cause for creation, for our own conscious memory STATES THE REALIZATION.

In the realization is the evidence that a male blamed the female...for he implies superiority to his person to make up for his insuperior inheritance. Hence the spirit is contradictory to its Nature...which the human self confirms.

We have always known that we came from out of spirit origin...original light...and we also knew that we created original sin.....creation itself. Our human consciousness attests to this review.

The higher spirit than our own persons is androgyny, a spiritual presence that allows all spirit to be supported and created, without personal ownership of any spirit form.

The Bible was a written review of the unholy practices of occultism.

The ancient method for applying occultism was the use of SPELLS.

The SPELL related to information about radiation, the burnt light, which is why it was known to be evil. Burnt light destroys natural life. We already know this self evidence by living and dying in an irradiated atmosphere.

When the Bible review was reviewed it belonged to a spiritual attack upon human life...Planet Earth and Nature. All of the evidence supports that Earth was attacked by occultism, the use and application of nuclear dust for nuclear power.

GOD being the review considered to be the spiritual presence...keeping Earth created as a stone body.....keeping Earth protected in the Heavenly body and being the only true spiritual review...wisdom without conversion or occultism.

The GO SPEL review was a cause and effect calculated PHI LETTER/NUMERIC VALUE O reviewing the loss of spirit on Earth.

GOD was confirmed to have been changed.

SPELL was also confirmed to have been changed.....the natural condition for the origin WORD OF GOD...wisdom without changes.

Our brother aware of the radiation information for conversion....used the information in an ancient occult practice and changed the value of GOD and human life was attacked. His reviewed status confirmed that he had caused the attack to his own person by using radiation and converting the natural nuclear dust.

This is the reason why the Holy Wars were fought....to stop and prevent the nuclear information from being used in civilization practices. It has no other reason.

Occultism was used by the brotherhood of human male philosophers in a worldwide occultist practice....and occultism does not belong to any civilization itself. It belongs to human awareness and human choice.

Therefore humanity by ancient historical evidence never belonged to any religion at all.....we all belong to the natural spirit of life. Occultism attacked our spirit, changed our memory and caused us to consider evil. We have not yet healed from our mistakes and need to be made aware of our true spiritual history so that humanity can heal and live on Earth in a state of mutual respect.

To alter the holy VEIL = EVIL as the review stated.

If you alter the VEIL....the Medium of the atmosphere that belongs to human life....human natural cellular interactions, the changes form a spiritual aware status.....the image of our Holy first Mother. Our spiritual adult human Mother gave life to her human children from her human self manifested spirit. The light sound highest sound of the atmosphere was the sound that converted both our Father and Mother's spirit into an organic life.

This is the reason why we have a large percentage of water.....held inside our spirit presence. The atmosphere could not destroy our spirit...for our spirit self was higher than the atmospheric body....instead the sound of the atmosphere caused our spirit to become a lesser being...organic.

Whenever the Medium is altered...the light and sound that created life changes...and a spirit image release and a loss of DNA happens to the human self and cell. We reflect the information in the Medium and as the Medium releases we become aware that our own spiritual and cell life has died and was murdered.

This consideration is why the ancient philosopher depicted the death of Mary several times in his historical spirit attack....caused by the returning UFO out of space radiation attack. The pathways of radiation reheated that were once cooled, kept returning meteors and meteor showers to attack Earth. Luckily the space cooling did not allow them to hit Earth...but identified that the UFO continued to return and was not allowing Earth's HOLY VEIL to cool/replace its lost mass.

The VEIL lost its mass to EVIL due to ancient occult practices using nuclear dust.

The VEIL should imply LIVE.

Occultism changed the VEIL to EVIL.

The process for the change was by LEVI TAT ION.
www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk/tjet.htmlThe Tjet (Tyet, Tet, Tit, Tat, That, Thet) is also commonly known as the Isis knot, or Isis girdle.

ION relating to atomic changes.

LEVIS was the light bringer...hence the LIGHT was changed by LEVI applying the TAT.

edit on 18-1-2016 by beenharmed because: extra information added

edit on 18-1-2016 by beenharmed because: extra information

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Ok first, alma, the word for virgin in Isaiah, according to Jews, doesn't mean virgin, just young girl. Isaiah wasn't even prophecying about anything beyond the life of the king he was talking to. The name Immanuel would have been given to Jesus if thid prophecy was about him. No explanation is given for violating the prophecy because Matthew made a mistake. He applied the wrong passage. Maybe mary got pregnant the old fashioned way and told the best fib ever told

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Gnosisisfaith

Thing is Jesus was named after Isaiah, the two names are near identical. Immanuel was the name of Isaiah's son. The period between conception in Virgo (Ha-alma) and birth just past Gemini (the two kings) is 9 months, the length of a pregnancy. Joseph chose to name his son after Isaiah, and as far as I can see, Jesus' son Elimas Barjesus is the Immanuel character if the prophecy was about Jesus. When Jesus cries Eli Eli on the cross, he is addressing his son who has just brought the centurion to the cross and explained Jesus' innocence, and who runs off into the night to summon the Essene healers and rendezvous with Joseph and Nicodemus by Joseph's family tomb. Jesus never died on the cross. He survived. That's the good news see? It's written right there in front of you, those Sunday school glasses most believers carry are better used for welding and solar eclipses.
edit on 19-1-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Gnosisisfaith

Thing is Jesus was named after Isaiah, the two names are near identical. Immanuel was the name of Isaiah's son. The period between conception in Virgo (Ha-alma) and birth just past Gemini (the two kings) is 9 months, the length of a pregnancy. Joseph chose to name his son after Isaiah, and as far as I can see, Jesus' son Elimas Barjesus is the Immanuel character if the prophecy was about Jesus. When Jesus cries Eli Eli on the cross, he is addressing his son who has just brought the centurion to the cross and explained Jesus' innocence, and who runs off into the night to summon the Essene healers and rendezvous with Joseph and Nicodemus by Joseph's family tomb. Jesus never died on the cross. He survived. That's the good news see? It's written right there in front of you, those Sunday school glasses most believers carry are better used for welding and solar eclipses.

Who are you to make claims that the spirit of Jesus did not die on the cross?

The PHI information factored that the spirit of CHRIST....regeneration of oxygen returning, died on the crossing of WOOD, after being irradiated.

The signals of the Hebrew information related to being irradiated...and the forms of irradiation as I experienced relate to feelings of being stabbed/cut/whipped/prickled in the brain, hence I know what our ancient brother's suffered in their own realization of changing gravitational forces (stone's levitation).

As the SIGN was the cross, the CHRIST review stated all effects of being irradiated and what it caused to the physical body.

When I was first irradiated...I fell to the ground.
When the Pope was irradiated by meteor coming close to Earth....he also fell to the ground.

The information of the murder of the human spirit relates that a "bright light" was witnessed in the skies.

Doing nuclear science and converting demonstrates that meteors follow the heated trajectories of a once cooled pathway of radiation. Radiation that has been cooling for millions of years after our ancient brother attacked us.

Russia's WOOD forest flattened.
Crops flatten also with PHI radiated patterns for crops were used for fuel/combustion.

Therefore when you cause combustion it identifies the outcome as falling down....for the information relates to being hit.

Being hit with radiation causes the brain chemistry to alter....and the ground around the attacked human, as I witnessed releases radiation signals that attack you...and I also saw the radiation signals just like our ancient brother had witnessed.

Therefore Christ was murdered as the PHI calculated event 33AD which involved a UFO/STONE ORBITAL release and earthquakes....huge storms as attested in the documents.

When you remove energy from the stone and it is released...all evidences state that this circumstance did happen in ancient times...just like it is happening today as we witness the same sort of attacks due to gravitational forces being changed by collider experiments.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
That's not what I see. I see a prophecy, misinterpreted. This is the current situation, Jews never considered Isaiah a messianic prophecy. Virgin isnt even in the hebrew translation. If Immanuel was to be the name of the Messiah, Immanuel WOULD be the name of the Messiah. If you get how prophecy in Judaism works.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
That's not what I see. I see a prophecy, misinterpreted. This is the current situation, Jews never considered Isaiah a messianic prophecy. Virgin isnt even in the hebrew translation. If Immanuel was to be the name of the Messiah, Immanuel WOULD be the name of the Messiah. If you get how prophecy in Judaism works.

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
As a psychic/spiritualist who was irradiated, unlike your own self who has self belief...I have spirit experience.

The ancient documents were the science and the Revelations...called by philosophy what was revealed...modern day science states CAUSE AND EFFECT.

Is there something wrong with you? Don't you believe that science changes natural creation by acts of destruction?

Do you personally have a view that creation replaces itself after it is destroyed...for seemingly this is what you are implying.

The ENGLISH version was an actual FACTORED PHI O applied review to reveal CAUSE AND EFFECT was the situation of inheriting spiritual attacks due to changing Earth's gravitational forces...by use of nuclear sound alteration for lifting stone above its natural fusion called levitation.

The information states that LEVIS...the light bringer was destroyed....and it was destroyed by the review given the name LEVI TAT ION. So the factors = the information of cause and effect. Hence lifting stone equated that LEVIS the light bringer angel was destroyed and it was destroyed by the factors of its proof LEVI using egytpian TAT...EYE and ION.

The word of GOD is a factored occult scientific realization....and the factors caused single reviews.....that were then correlated into a history of evidence.

Therefore if you bothered to study the information, the families in the beginning end by calculation to cause a MINUS 1 condition.

The MINUS 1 condition therefore revealed that the ANGELS were destroyed.....the prophecies calculated into the future as evidence advice (which happened as factual evidence) through the condition of ANGLES.

LETTERS therefore represented ANGLES = numerical evaluation.

CHRIST 1000
SATAN 1000

Causing the OTHER 1000 = the letter M

1000 demonstrated that it was being lost from the CROSS +....the balances.

AB the letter function for the alphabetalphabetalphabeta......alphabet.
OMINATIONS = the OMENS....or the lost O GOD bodies of the ALPHA MAN, removed from the NATIONS....the fuSION.

The families of stone FUSION therefore demonstrated that the holy spirit entombed in crystal fusion as a HOLY LIGHT BRINGER was murdered and the spirit left.

This caused the roll back of the stone.....meaning evolution of stone was lost in time.

Time itself relates to evolution as a cooling review of radiation.......time therefore does not exist.

When you rationalize information from a light/sound value, you are not considering a dimension you are considering taking life back to the level of radiation to enable the radiation interaction.

PLANET EARTH...a naturally evolved heavenly atmosphere holy by returned mass....radiation cooled.

NUCLER DUST...fused for millions of years...allowed the signals/sounds.

Modern science converts the dust...removes millions of years of radiation coldness to gain the interaction of nuclear fuel creation that happened by review a long time ago......it does not own time, it owns the coldness of evolution.

Scientists therefore used the coldness of evolution as a constant to take Earth atmospheric life back to the level of radiation light sound to allow for nuclear fuel.

This is why ICE melted...to replace the coldness removed from the atmosphere and ICE is the only reason why we are all still alive on Planet Earth.

Some human beings at different timed intervals self combusted...only because the ICE had not melted in time to allow their human cell interaction to survive the atmospheric irradiation conversion signals formed by nuclear fuel's creation.

I was nearly self combusted for I was being self observed by the program of the Collider...and the PHI information attests to this review as I posted on the forum is Obama the anti Christ?

posted on Jan, 19 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
And I should also bring to your attention an observation that you have not considered.

Our ancient brother, an occultist first gained his own advice about gravitational forces for levitation of stone via a chemical induced somatic imagery journey. Plants are burnt light and it allowed him to gain access to past life holographic memory...which he should never have accessed.

Stone levitation is not natural to Earth's creation...it is caused by burning the stone and increasing stone radiation releases. Only a larger amount of burning radiation allows for levitation.

He never considered the burning information for the UFO was not part of the holographic memory...for the UFO removes the atmospheric light/sound recordings as the actual recording....and it is why the atmosphere disappears.

When a review for cause and effect had to be considered because of the SELF EVIDENCE.....bleeding from the skin...prickling and bleeding from the brain...being cut and lashed with ground radiation signals and witnessing the signals/burning and manifestation of evil spirits.

The review always uses the total memory of the male self as a history.....hence the evidence reviewed his own evidence. In origin Earth atmosphere he initiated his own personal spirit conversion, as he wanted to return to his higher light self. Life on origin Earth manifested and demanifested.

The actual outcome of gaining an instantaneous reaction was unknown to him....hence he created the personal spiritual review of the immaculate conception of oxygen and also hydrogen. These reactions happened in a higher origin atmospheric condition....gases unknown to any modern human review. These gases were converted.

Therefore his memory review stated that a immaculate conceiving took place once only....where the higher origin gas converted...saving the atmosphere from the satanic attack of increased star radiation....from exploding Suns.

This is a review of how CHRIST...the holy regeneration of oxygen was considered by his person. It then gave his memory review an updated holographic advice....for the spirits speak in the atmosphere as any psychic or occultist would advise. Change the atmosphere and the spirit encoded messages also change as an advice.

The spirit advised our occult brother that a body of the atmosphere had been voided and given to the UFO formation...hence he realized that if he stopped doing the science...the atmosphere would be replaced as a returned condition via cooling of the radiation.

So his personal advice was against the occult science of the day. This is why the teachers and humans who believed in the Christ Revelations as a community support vying for changes to occult practices were murdered.

Until the time came when Roman buildings began to crumble as they used the levitation for building...sink holes opened in the ground...volcanic eruptions demonstrated the phenomena of atmospheric pressure changes..along with releases of O clay balls from inside of the Earth womb.

Cause and Effect, a memory use to apply reasoning to evaluate information.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Who are you to make claims that the spirit of Jesus did not die on the cross?

Who are you to claim it did? Word you translate spirit means breath. Gr. Pneuma Eng. Lung/Breath. What is spirit but a ghost? Faeries for heavens' sake. Though I did meet a faerie once...
edit on 20-1-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Jesus was healed on the cross just the same way that lady in Mad Max Fury Road these days was healed... I've been through the same, he could no longer breathe since he had a ruptured lung. He gave up his breath, was healed. Lives.

posted on Jan, 20 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Jesus was healed on the cross just the same way that lady in Mad Max Fury Road these days was healed... I've been through the same, he could no longer breathe since he had a ruptured lung. He gave up his breath, was healed. Lives.

A review of an occult scientist or operative trying to relate the information as if it is an occult practice to murder the spirit and that somehow the spirit stays alive.

As I was studied under the precepts of Christ Healer...as I stated, my attack must give you the impression that Jesus Christ survived....how come the Shroud of Turin was evidence?

I told the occult scientists that I only survived by pure luck....other human beings who self combusted died and were burnt, as the ice melting did not replace the atmospheric oxygen/coldness to protect them from the burning atmospheric gases as witnessed in the UFO phenomena.

I could not breathe properly after I was attacked...as the oxygen level had not increased. It took many months for the correct oxygen to be returned in the wavelength...but without the gases...and this is why I have heard the evil spirit.

The situation of this review is to do with the collider experiments and cold fusion. I was used as a subject experiment as the collider was not working by theory. The occult scientists presumed that if they knew the angelic level of a human Christ Healer, then they would have a channel to use for the collider....this is why my own personal information related the prophetic outcome...as I demonstrated on the topic of "is Obama the Anti Christ".

I advised the scientists that their reasoning about cold fusion is wrong....taken as a review from an already possessed human mind inter-relating information with fake/false spirit bodies.

The occult science is gathering data from their own nuclear power plant interaction...the creation of nuclear fuel does not exist on Earth involving changes to uranium and plutonium. They get information from the nuclear power plant reactions and then burnt out the atmosphere.

As the gases do not replace, the oxygen in the wavelength and thought functions of these scientists gave them the idea that they had cold fusion...without radiation and a clean fuel. No such thing....radiation created energy and energy cooled by millions of years....as the review states, you have given your brains false evidence.

You want the Christ of Jesus to be a survivor for you cannot believe that your occult review of this documentation is as false a witness as you are.

posted on Jan, 21 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

O_o
edit on 21-1-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join