It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there Evidence in the Gospels that the Virgin Birth was a Cover-Up for... Something Else?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: beenharmed

so...

you were attacked by a CIA satellite?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: Akragon
I want to reply to beenharmed Akragon; but not to contribute to an unbalanced mind that may benefit from my balanced mind as balancing or unbalancing that already perfect mind needing nothing more. Perhaps I am confused just a bit.

tryin to sort it out buddy...

feels like someone that's had too much conspiracy...

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:42 AM
link   

The program for mind contact and mind control via a satellite relayed feedback was proven to my own person.

When my brain was first attacked...after I had supplied written evidence of my healing experiences and also scientific related channeled messages, a human CIA activated spirit spoke to me.

This review identified that the CIA who had studied the mind contact and mind control methods employed by Russian Mediums and psychics, was being used by them.

As the past life recording atmospheric model produces extra radiated life spirit messages....and the program was using artificial spirit contacts....the contact advised me that it worked for the CIA, it also advised me that they had created the mind contact program....yet the spirit was a fake/artificial spirit formed in the radioactive communications signals.

This proved to my own person that the American Government has successfully studied and contact human beings' past life spiritual records...and also the artificial communications.

The program thought of and calculated by a CIA operative was proven when the artificial spirit spoke to me.

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

I want to reply to beenharmed Akragon; but not to contribute to an unbalanced mind that may benefit from my balanced mind as balancing or unbalancing that already perfect mind needing nothing more. Perhaps I am confused just a bit.

tryin to sort it out buddy...feels like someone that's had too much conspiracy...

Um hum; perplexed is all, what is it? (what is wrong this) beenharmed seems like a "12 Angry Men" or "The Manchurian Candidate" scenario/movie experience."It" as portraying All of the actors at once on acid; and I can't rewrite what is scripted as would be ignored anyway "Ad libbed". BTW: Happy New Year! best wishes to you Akragon.

edit on 12-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Im sorry

Idk wtf to do with that...

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

tryin to sort it out buddy...feels like someone that's had too much conspiracy...

Um hum; perplexed is all, what is it? (what is wrong this) beenharmed seems like a "12 Angry Men" or "The Manchurian Candidate" scenario/movie experience."It" as portraying All of the actors at once on acid; and I can't rewrite what is scripted as would be ignored anyway "Ad libbed". BTW: Happy New Year! best wishes to you Akragon.

For once, I agree with you, and I couldn't have said it better myself!

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

For once, I agree with you, and I couldn't have said it better myself!

Liking your mind better and better as well; (those concurring 'waves' hello eventually come into sequence) create a tsunami of love.
edit on 12-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

You wrote: QUOTE "The program for mind contact and mind control via a satellite relayed feedback was proven to my own person. When my brain was first attacked...after I had supplied written evidence of my healing experiences and also scientific related channeled messages, a human CIA activated spirit spoke to me. This review identified that the CIA who had studied the mind contact and mind control methods employed by Russian Mediums and psychics, was being used by them. As the past life recording atmospheric model produces extra radiated life spirit messages....and the program was using artificial spirit contacts....the contact advised me that it worked for the CIA, it also advised me that they had created the mind contact program....yet the spirit was a fake/artificial spirit formed in the radioactive communications signals. This proved to my own person that the American Government has successfully studied and contact human beings' past life spiritual records...and also the artificial communications. The program thought of and calculated by a CIA operative was proven when the artificial spirit spoke to me. " UNQUOTE

What does this have to do with the unwed Miryam of Galilee getting pregnant? Can you summarise BRIEFLY what you think may have happened 2000 years ago?

posted on Jan, 12 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sigismundus

You wrote: QUOTE "The program for mind contact and mind control via a satellite relayed feedback was proven to my own person. When my brain was first attacked...after I had supplied written evidence of my healing experiences and also scientific related channeled messages, a human CIA activated spirit spoke to me. This review identified that the CIA who had studied the mind contact and mind control methods employed by Russian Mediums and psychics, was being used by them. As the past life recording atmospheric model produces extra radiated life spirit messages....and the program was using artificial spirit contacts....the contact advised me that it worked for the CIA, it also advised me that they had created the mind contact program....yet the spirit was a fake/artificial spirit formed in the radioactive communications signals. This proved to my own person that the American Government has successfully studied and contact human beings' past life spiritual records...and also the artificial communications. The program thought of and calculated by a CIA operative was proven when the artificial spirit spoke to me. " UNQUOTE

What does this have to do with the unwed Miryam of Galilee getting pregnant? Can you summarise BRIEFLY what you think may have happened 2000 years ago?

The Bible makes an inference as if the human life is created as a presence via the factors of its descriptions.

I am a human female who did spiritual healing and had outcomes that provided the evidence that healing of the cell happened. I reported this information on the internet trying to make my family aware of our spiritual selves....I was then attacked. The attack in the evil corresponding brain information stated - "the contact was an alien contact....that the spirit personage speaking to me as a human self was in life a CIA agent". Therefore it provided evidence to my own person that I was being used as an experiment regarding the Holy Mother...Mary and Jesus Christ as a scientific review.

It advised me that a mind contact/control program had been factored from the human psyche and the data gathered from the many UFO and alien human contacts that affected the human brain and cell function. So the evidence was provided that the scientists of the occult program were in fact studying my life via a male correspondence of an extra radiated spiritual signal formed by a human CIA male....for the atmosphere that records our life makes extra persons as fake/artificial imagery that are aliens...that form an artificial correspondence.

I knew by what the program advised me...that I was being studied in this model.

Hence my ancient brother whose own past life records remanifested in the alien holographic irradiated memory began to advise me himself about my life condition....for his own spirit gained this spiritual attack realization when his own ancient person was irradiated....so he advised me of his personal wisdom.

I then understood how it was that human children witnessed the holy Mother....their own cell body interaction with the atmospheric veil...be attacked and destroyed and they saw the imagery of their own cellular loss. There Mother in real life is an organic human being...who in creation manifested as an adult spirit from a REAL LIFE ANDROGYNOUS HOLY SPIRIT....a light or angelic presence.

Our brother factored unrealistic ideals about O Phi and called these bodies ANGELS - ANGLES...yet these bodies are PHI LIGHT SOUNDS...with no spiritual presence. When the natural PHI interacts in our atmosphere it is part of the creation of cloud formations...why angels are envisioned as being in clouds. Our brother took this information and used the information for his ancient occultism....stripped the atmosphere of its holy veils and it incinerated his life by UFO fallout....and atmospheric thinning.

Hence I came to understand why the ABOMINATION factored....of the natural human organic cellular condition given to our brother by being BORN from his NATURAL ORGANIC MOTHER....and her cell condition.

Hence when he attacked our life...the image of the attack gives a female presence....for our REAL HOLY MOTHER is our FIRST MOTHER.....origin creation....not an atmosphere.

The M 1000 - OTHER realization related to the murder of the HOLY OX 1000...oxygen regeneration replacement spirit called CHRIST...CHRIST by spiritual review is a review of the condition for oxygen and the holiness of our atmosphere.

Balances 1000 CHRIST against 1000 SATAN.

Our occult brother attacked both CHRIST and SATAN by removing the + CROSS, the natural balances...and he got attacked with the OTHER M...1000 as a destruction of life and spirit.

In the ancient review of philosophy, the secrets of philosophy were given in paintings for philosophy was not allowed to be discussed in public.

In the 1600s as the murder of Mary as a philosophical review...the UFO attack once again proved by its manifestation that it caused the activation of the bubonic plague...for the UFO causes the condition for natural change of the insects..(changed natural spirit into an attack) and the ancient realization factored that RATS were the carriers of the changed bloodline....insect world.

When you change the Nature on Earth....all creations mutate...and the ALIEN spirit then manifests as form of mutated spirit having represented spiritual presences in its evil manifested form.

Therefore the death of our holy cellular spirit has happened several times since our brother did his occultist ancient practice of using the nuclear dust for the stone levitation practice...and he caused the UFO activation fallout....that belonged to the millions of year ago activation UFO attack...why human remains were found in coal with the evidence of their own science.

Our brother advised me that his secret use of PHI calculated wavelengths involved alchemy, and only he knew how the alchemy was applied as a secret model. I am not a scientist so therefore his information makes no sense to me...yet he advised me how he factored a letter to a numerical function as his personal model.

As Christ and Satan as lettered models were given the evaluated 1000 as the balance is stated as self evidence that the UFO condition was not an attack when it was not used elsewhere. That the atmospheric interaction with the UFO condition was a condition of cooling, and eventually the attack would cease, if the attack was not caused. He factored this realization as a 2012 outcome if no alchemy or conversion model was applied.

He realized that the M 1000 release DEMON strata advised that the AT OM sounds of GOD were being destroyed as the abomination of Earth and its Nature.

Earth by self evidence is not a female...nor is the atmosphere...and nor is the Nature female. The abomination of the M - other realization stated that Earth was attacked...the atmosphere was attacked...and Nature was attacked by M - other...the unholy review.

This review was taught as if the human female were evil....being the most dishonest male appraisal ever given to his real Mother....the spirit who he has never honored....all his information states the evidence of his own dishonor to our parents holy spirits.

Our human being spirits are the direct descendants of real androgynous light beings....not the PHI O scientific review that he factored by using his self review.
edit on 12-1-2016 by beenharmed because: extra information added

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 02:58 AM
link   

You're either completely insane... or brilliant...

I haven't figured it out quite yet..

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I dunno, If I had to guess I would think they are either in "need of help", "trolling" or fancy themselves an adherent to some form of Chaos Magick. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   

There is nothing to figure out scientist.

You believe yourself as a male that you are "all knowing", omnipotent, and also the Creator. The information that you channeled also involved your own personal spirit psyche.......or don't you believe that you have a problem?

Do you believe that human beings are meant to alter their natural creative state....and if so why?

The ancient information attests to its own witness....that it did conversions of nuclear dust...and the atmosphere changed, it fell out and it attacked them. The same sort of human life de-evolution occurred, which is where the information came from as stigmata of Christ.

You review the ancient information....my brother's spirit memory recorded the information, as a holographic memory was reactivated when he changed his own scientific occult advice...and the artificial memory began to dictate his new scientific realizations in channel with the already created reviews.

This is what artificial intelligence actually is.

He has always known that he created artificial intelligence from his own psyche considerations, for his personal statements infer that the artificial intelligence created him.....his psyche intelligence...an unintelligent psyche.

Our brother existed as a higher consciousness and a human being form that manifested and demanifested as a personal spiritual presence. He changed the natural creation of origin Earth and when his life returned to Earth.....he advised his own person in his spiritual channels and called it Atlantis.

When you study Atlantis as a spiritual human being can...the information in the holographic memory details that Earth was a higher fused state with a crystalline bed and huge crystal mountains. He converted Earth and the changes formed the liquefaction of crystal and it became larva...along with the higher atmospheric conversion to become oxygen and water.

He knows by self evidence that a higher state has to exist to create a lower state.

This is how incorrect his own psyche is.....he believes that the higher state converts into the lower Earth atmospheric state to create the atmosphere....but he does not consider the data that caused this situation.....he already in modern Earth life attacked Earth with a reinstated UFO planetary release of radiation.

We have been attacked from millions of years ago and the UFO attack release had nearly ceased.

Every time our evil possessed brother decides to do occultism...being science he reinvests in the UFO activation release and the UFO body begins to increase. We have witnessed this phenomena.

We also witness as our Holy atmosphere a PHI related VEIL review gets destroyed as the atmosphere thins....we witness this event. We also witness what the ancients described as the Christ stigmata...changed brain chemicals and euphoric drugged type of mind conditions....giving prophecy that relates to the calculations of PHI....from our brothers ancient artificial records....and also bleed unnaturally from the skin...for the cellular reactions are changed...due to atmospheric VEIL changes.

His psyche knew that the UFO condition cooling effect allowed the replacement of the atmosphere if YOU DID NOT TOUCH IT....hence his philosophy made statements to "never touch the PHI ANGELS"...and his paintings depict this review.

I am neither insane nor brilliant...my brother believes himself brilliant and yet he is the greatest b.s artist that has ever lived. He never uses his psyche to inform his person of his incorrect status....that of creator and inventor. He is the destroyer of life and has once again attacked human and natural life on Earth due to his arrogant nature of stating that the owns everything personally and actually in modern times believes that he can own the spirit of his family if only he knew the Christ review.

Yet the Christ review is about a realization that he was destroying the atmosphere by trying to take the UFO condition for his own conversion applications...stone levitation. For when the UFO universal release happened it is why stone levitated on Earth as the stone face of Earth was being ripped off.

His review status made a calculated observation of UFO releases, through astronomical events...and he advised his own person that he had abominated the VEILS of the atmosphere via the calculations of M 1000 "the other".

He never made statements that advised the public...he always has made his philosophical reviews through secret statements only known to Philosophers. I only knew about his secrets because his past life records began to advise me, when my own psyche brain channels changed...from atmospheric irradiation.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Punisher75

I dunno, If I had to guess I would think they are either in "need of help", "trolling" or fancy themselves an adherent to some form of Chaos Magick. en.wikipedia.org...

Why is it that when I try to post information, my computer gets attacked.

The latest message was WARNING, plug in not working....and yesterday I plugged in my vacuum cleaner and it blew up.

posted on Jan, 13 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Dunno I clean floors for a living you will have to ask someone in a higher tax bracket than me.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Punisher75
Dunno I clean floors for a living you will have to ask someone in a higher tax bracket than me.

Flip the breaker on your electrical box; and do not plug in an appliance (vaccum) as will overload the circuit you may have connected to also your dishwasher, television. You need many circuits, not just 6 or 7; one for your coffee pot; one for your electric heater.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Think you are a comedian do you?

I replied by the intent of the review....to demonstrate to the public that operatives on the forum have underhanded comments about my life that they have been attacking.

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed

Think you are a comedian do you?

I replied by the intent of the review....to demonstrate to the public that operatives on the forum have underhanded comments about my life that they have been attacking.

What... wha? Beings how he was responding to my response to you am I to believe that you think I am an operative of some sort?
If so, can I ask which one?

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: beenharmed

Think you are a comedian do you?I replied by the intent of the review....to demonstrate to the public that operatives on the forum have underhanded comments about my life that they have been attacking.

No proof of 'operatives' (yet). Yes; I am a pundit (and allow free for all tackles in a pile) to explore/acknowledge what it means to be so awesome, and come up breathing without injury (just laughter).
edit on 14-1-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2016 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Never knew that you needed proof of an organization that operates owning the condition of the operatives...are you going to state that the operative is not employed?

posted on Jan, 15 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

You wrote QUOTE

Never knew that you needed proof of an organization that operates owning the condition of the operatives...are you going to state that the operative is not employed? UNQUOTE

Can we please get back on track with the subject of this thread : Is there evidence of a coverup with the Virgin Birth stories in Matthew and Luke?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join