It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can a man know what it's like to be a woman and know more than women about being a woman?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

That obnoxious young male probably thinks he's the next Ron Jeremy or Maury Povich-Hell most young men do think like that.

I laugh at the overtly macho/sensitive men who think they are gods gift to women. I don't talk to women much but when I do I talk to them as a person and not someone I immediately want to mate with after the conversation.

But it takes two to tango-some women are vapid and promiscuous to the point of hilarity. I blame evolution.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9 Thank you for the reply. I respect transgender feelings too, but it's being born with a certain chemistry that makes the bit of difference. I didn't want to make this thread anything much about transgender issues, because I also believe in a sort of yin and yang energy that transcends the physical state of being human.
I totally agree that males and females have alot to offer each other for growth and learning. This for me boils down to a spiritual level and learning to balance our inner yin and yang energies. When the mind and spirit work in conjunction with each other , one can learn from almost any person all genders aside.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie
some women are vapid and promiscuous
What's your problem with safe consenting sex between adults?
You religious or something?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie The thing is this obnoxious man was like 58 or something at the time and had around twenty years on me. Oh and he was a very large, unhealthy and slovenly man, but apparently has had enough experience with dating to know more than me about the gender I was born into. God's gift... send it back for refund please. He was very rude and a big time busybody of the worst kind. He was never really interested in what you had to say, just what kind of info he could gather from you. Basically, a crap talker behind everybody's back, when I've got some nasty stories on him I would never repeat simply because they are disgusting.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
when I've got some nasty stories on him I would never repeat simply because they are disgusting.
What, worse than the creepy feeling up clothes in a shop thing?! That's bad enough for me, and if I knew a bloke had said that I'd be full on calling him out on it in the pub or whatever, yuck weirdo.

...darkly funny though because it is so creepy!

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Oh Hell No!
A man (especially in this damn patriarchal society) doesn't have a clue, we just try our best to guess.

Oh & as an Alpha Male I'm telling you to ditch those punk losers.
As a male I do know men, the one with the creepy fondling issue, full on raper if given opportunity.
The other one who accepts his behavior is a weak follower who'll join in too so he'll be accepted.

Warn any females away from these two scumbags.

K~

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Why the declaration of your alpha male status?
My 90 year old granny would give the same advice and she ain't no 'alpha male' lol.
Ego much?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Okay, so I was telling the loud obnoxious man, ''I don't feel comfortable as a woman who has experienced sexual assault around your new friend.'' That's when he said he knows more about being a woman than I do. He has never had a period or been pregnant, lost the baby and I guess some transgender women know what it's like to long for being pregnant, but a male who is male inside and out?

Any man who wouldn't just back off after you said that obviously has no clue. He doesn't understand what it means to have very valid reasons to fear any creep factor a person exhibits nor the very real danger they represent. Unless he is an attractive man who has spent time in prison, I doubt he would understand this.

A person who does not take you at your word when you say "I don't feel comfortable..." does not understand you.

So, what do you think ATS? Most of the time I just feel like a human being and it's my hormones that make me feel like a woman.

It is also a result of experience and conditioning. Hormones guide your emotions and makes up a huge component to gender but, ultimately, it is a holistic human condition. You could also say that an American woman doesn't truly understand what it is like to be a woman in China.

Can a man know more of what it's like to be a woman than a woman knows what it's like, simply because of age?

Not very likely.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

What's your problem with safe consenting sex between adults? You religious or something?

Don't get me wrong- I don't care what people do what people do when they are at a bar-I just find it hilarious.

Whenever I go out I feel like a drunken male Jane Goodall-watching the males thump their chests as the females watch on-it's comical. That's the only reason why I go out on the town-to watch people make fools of themselves and somehow these drunken peacocks manage to mate at the end of the night.

If the courting ritual was a battle of wits then many would go home alone.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

when I've got some nasty stories on him I would never repeat simply because they are disgusting.
What, worse than the creepy feeling up clothes in a shop thing?! That's bad enough for me, and if I knew a bloke had said that I'd be full on calling him out on it in the pub or whatever, yuck weirdo.

...darkly funny though because it is so creepy!
What I was told the loud guy did, is way worse than feeling up clothing. I've known the loud guy since I was little. He ran with the same crowd my father did from the late sixties or seventies time. When I was like twenty three , he yelled all sorts of foul things at me and my dad didn't talk to him for years after, but that's not what I have on him. After he yelled at me, I pointed him out to an old fellow I drank with at the bar sometimes and told him how I hate the loud guy, to make me feel better he told me the juiciest and nastiest gossip he had on the loud guy because he knew the loud guy from way back when and didn't like him either.
Anyways, years later he came around with this or that sob story and my dad started talking to him again. He is out of the picture now though and the story I have on him is too nasty to repeat. I'll tell you this though, it has something to do with learning something from a book by Alistair Crawley, if I recall correctly. Believe me, it's story better left untold.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha Thank you for the insightful replies, you make alot of sense, sometimes people can present themselves as though they know better than you as the loud guy did and I'm sure continues to do with other people. I'm really glad he is out of my life. I have respect for people who have years on me, but there is a limit when your shown little respect back by a person no matter how old they are, they might not really be wise.
I totally agree about women in one part of the world not knowing what it's like in another part of the world and I'm sure that goes for every human being.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about your cough and that my joke made it worse. I am glad that you got a laugh out of it, despite almost losing a lung. Seriously; though, the creepy dude showing up to that woman's work place and saying he felt up the clothes creeped me out and that takes a lot to do. Trust your instincts.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Exactly male ego is why I stated that, men have a hierarchy that is innate, we can immediately sense another mans place.
Alpha Males are best at this.
A few minutes of conversation & eye contact & I know whether I can beat you, bamboozle you or disregard you.

Like men don't understand woman, woman presume too much, too many times I've had female acquaintances taken in by behavior that a male would instantly recognize as BS, regardless of granny.

Am I arrogant? Yes I am.
Deal with it or move on.

K~

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark Thank you the laugh/cough was worth it and I really appreciate your validating my instinct as I'm pretty darn sure your male and that I wasn't just an overreacting female to the weirdness of some guy going into a woman's place of work to feel up the clothing she works with... icky!

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Can a man know more of what it's like to be a woman than a woman knows what it's like, simply because of age?

Nope.
And I laugh in his general direction.
Delusion at its finest!

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: aethertek
Oh Hell No!
A man (especially in this damn patriarchal society) doesn't have a clue, we just try our best to guess.

As a male I do know men, the one with the creepy fondling issue, full on raper if given opportunity.
The other one who accepts his behavior is a weak follower who'll join in too so he'll be accepted.

Warn any females away from these two scumbags.

K~
Believe me they are long gone from my world. Thanks for the reply.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Haha, I can deal with it fella, don't you worry

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Oh hun - most definitely not. I am currently going through the menopause and what a pile of dogs do da that is. i liken it to puberty in reverse and we all know how ruddy awful that is for both genders. We females seem to have drawn the short straw in that regard as not only do we go through it at puberty but we then have it every single month till we are pregnant. All hell then breaks loose with our hormones - usually just when we think we might have a handle on it. And then when we think we are at the end of the fertility cycle - we go through puberty a second time. Talk about Lillith with a hangover.

Can a guy get this....? Only at the sharp end and usually with roses!

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

This has little to nothing to do with Transgender women and could very well be a rant. I am posting in general chit chat because I am no longer frazzled by my experience, so I really just feel like discussing this question.

A while back, a loud obnoxious male who is about 20-23 years older than me said ''I know more about women than you do.'' Okay I am a woman complete with a menstrual cycle. TMI? Menstrual cycle? Hmm.... well I guess I could open up a debate as to whether that affects a woman's moods or actions, for me it does. I get sensitive and emotional around "that time'' and I'm not wanting to offend any women who have that part of life all worked out and can handle any situation as logically as Spock.

So, the reason this man said this to me was because he was bringing into my circle another man that had raised some red flags. Let me just tell you what the main red flag was. I had witnessed the strange man talking to a woman about how he went into the store of where the woman he was talking to at the time worked. He said to the woman, ''after you told me where you worked, I went into the store and felt up all the clothing'' Okay, to me as a woman(a man might feel the very same) this creeped me out.

Okay, so I was telling the loud obnoxious man, ''I don't feel comfortable as a woman who has experienced sexual assault around your new friend.'' That's when he said he knows more about being a woman than I do. He has never had a period or been pregnant, lost the baby and I guess some transgender women know what it's like to long for being pregnant, but a male who is male inside and out?

So, what do you think ATS? Most of the time I just feel like a human being and it's my hormones that make me feel like a woman.

Answering the headline........

F############€k no.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Ummm...I'm sure that you being a woman have a tad more knowledge and experience BTW with woman hood than any guy out there...so no...
I'm male and very fascinated by the human female...I must admit that even though I find all of you to be beautiful...compelling...and exert some strange control over my character...mind...psyche and emotions...Your still complete mysteries to me...

For me that's part of the allure...I can never figure any of you out...but that's perfectly OK with me...as I'm sure you all would just shake your heads in my general direction..even while succumbing to an animistic...hormonal reaction...much the same as the one I would be equally experiencing...

On a side note...never seek forgiveness or excuse yourself for having a natural bodily function...you have menstrual cycles...you even lactate...mmmmm...lactate...you even pass gas...all perfectly natural...
The next time you loudly fart...don't say excuse me...merely comment on the tonal quality...
whether A minor or G major..........it's all good

Well sometimes maybe not...that...good...

YouSir

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join