It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Shame n' Judgement Please

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Your ignorance is astounding. You clearly have not undertaken any form of research. I am not sure if this is either deliberate or just pure laziness.

The mere fact that you think gay men cannot father children because they do not find women attractive just shows how small-minded you are. You do not need sexual intercourse to father a child, a syringe/pipette is just as effective!

Your other homosexual statement does not even merit an answer. You have been a member of ATS since 2009 so must have seen many threads on this which I do not doubt many members posted valid links. There is also plenty of information on the www and yet you persist in believing your assumption is fact. Is your brain impervious to knowledge? Now that would be a birth defect.

As for your children and nudity concerns

"The results of the research presented would seem to speak clearly and with force: children's exposure to nudity is not only not harmful, it appears to be beneficial. Children who are thus raised grow up to be adults who are comfortable with their bodies and their sexuality. However, this seemingly clear relationship is not at all clear to most parents, nudist or non-nudist."

Link

These are YOUR insecurities, not your child.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

Lets look at the word homophobe, which is commonly misused. Phobia is defined as an irrational fear. If someone is afraid of homosexuals, yes something is wrong with them and they need some guidance.

So yes, we should assist the homophobes. Judgement is necessary only to ascertain whether or not they are truly afraid, otherwise we would not know.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: deliberator

May I remind you, ad hominem attacks thoroughly discredit the one engaging in it. Your attacks on me based on a difference of opinion is the wrong way to go. If one cannot swim, they should not jump into the water.. as such, if one cannot properly debate they should not jump into an ATS thread.

Pound Pup Legacy is the author of your link which is referencing nudist families. Quality article i am sure, but it has nothing to do with the subject matter of this thread, which is the public school system forcing students into sharing locker rooms with transgendered kids. The argument revolves around the opposite sexes being together in the nude within a public school, funded by tax payers.

If you would like to give it another shot, I will have a listen to whatever stance you have. There is a proper way to engage in a conversation and debate. I am all ears buddy.

Allow me to concoct an analogy that you may understand. Would criminal activity in a town outside of my own merit my concern? Is the spread of criminal activity an imaginary thing or is it real? I would take a stand against it, even though it is not directly affecting me, because I believe criminal activity can spread if it goes unchecked. I would seek to aide the folks in the town that are suffering from the effects of crime so it can be stopped before it reaches me and my family.

On the same token, this is a political correctness issue(the transgender debate of this thread). The PC crowd wants to put little boys that think they are girls into locker rooms with little girls, fully nude, fully exposed, hormones and all. This has not been the norm because it is detrimental to the children. PC is attempting to change this 'norm' under the guise of tolerance, or in the case you are presenting, that my stance has something to do with hate, when hate is not even part of the equation.
edit on 13-12-2015 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson

Lets look at the word homophobe, which is commonly misused. Phobia is defined as an irrational fear. If someone is afraid of homosexuals, yes something is wrong with them and they need some guidance.

So yes, we should assist the homophobes. Judgement is necessary only to ascertain whether or not they are truly afraid, otherwise we would not know.

sure thing...deflect away.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
You stated homosexuals have a birth defect. I take offence to that. I do not have a birth defect. Do you really think you can make that statement without showing any evidence? Do you not really understand that by doing this you are making yourself look pathetic?

"They must not be homosexual then. If they are, and they are still having kids, they are lying to themselves. This hurts not only them, but their kids too. "

Please show what you have to back up this statement. It is not based on anything real "buddy". Without producing evidence your authority on the subject is zero.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

What is it you are trying to convey here? I have provided an answer to your question. Insinuating I am deflecting anything at all is quite silly.

If one is sure of themself and their point of view, surely they would be able to respond with something that adds to the conversation. Have you anything to add?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

May I remind you, ad hominem attacks thoroughly discredit the one engaging in it.

It is called free speech, you cannot have it both ways. The above statement just detracts from what I said. please address what I have stated.

a reply to: chadderson

I suggest you go back and reread your posts. feelings are not the same as facts. I have yet to see any evidence to support any of your statements.

edit on 13-12-2015 by deliberator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I understand if the subject matter is offensive to you, but retaliating with ad hominem attacks is a logical fallacy. If one wants to be taken seriously they need to refrain from using them.

Lets slow down and talk about it. You are a homosexual? You are a father?

Homosexuality is a product of defective anatomy within the human body. The male is made to mate with the female, and vice versa. The attraction a male experiences towards a female is innate, and supposed to happen to ensure procreation of the human species. Males that are not attracted to females feel this way for a reason. The reason I am providing is that a chemical imbalance exists that prohibits the mechanics of proper anatomical function.

Testosterone and estrogen are large parts of what makes a man feel like a man and a woman feel like a woman. These hormones can affect sexual desire all the way to mental acuity, this is scientific fact. Truth hurts when it hits us all at once, this is a product of turning away from the truth. One of the laws of creation is that all that is in the dark will be brought to the light, eventually; the truth about homosexuality/transgenderism is one of them.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Subject matter is not offensive to me.

retaliating with ad hominem attacks is a logical fallacy

"The mere fact that you think gay men cannot father children because they do not find women attractive just shows how small-minded you are."

That was not an attack, that was a statement of fact. Reread it and think about it.

Homosexuality is a product of defective anatomy within the human body. The male is made to mate with the female, and vice versa. The attraction a male experiences towards a female is innate, and supposed to happen to ensure procreation of the human species. Males that are not attracted to females feel this way for a reason. The reason I am providing is that a chemical imbalance exists that prohibits the mechanics of proper anatomical function.

Please give me a source for your material to support this claim.

Masculinity has nothing to do with sexual orientation. I am very masculine. Testosterone has everything to do with sexual activity (gay men included).

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Are you intentionally dodging my questions? I have answered yours thoroughly. Please answer mine so we can get somewhere. When you attack via ad hominem it is a clear indication of anger and frustration, being offended.

A gay man that impregnates a female is lying to himself and hurting his own offspring. The truth will set us all free, the first step is facing it. If a homosexual man is truly homosexual, he does not possess the ability to become aroused by a female, he has no means of impregnating her.

Test tube babies are possible to create, but it is no better than a homosexual man selfishly impregnating a female because he desires to father a child. In the end the man is still lying to himself in order to create the child, this hurts him as well as the offspring.

Here is one of the multitude of links to be found on testosterone and its affects on the male body:

Testosterone

From brain function, to hormone regulation, to SEXUALITY, to genital formation, to libido generation(attraction), to glandular function (which controls other hormones that influence consciousness and PERCEPTION), among many others.

Please take a moment to answer my questions. Let us reason, please stop turning from the truth.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Homosexuality is a product of defective anatomy within the human body.

Wait. What?

The reason I am providing is that a chemical imbalance exists that prohibits the mechanics of proper anatomical function.

And you wonder why others may take issues with your beliefs?

Testosterone and estrogen are large parts of what makes a man feel like a man and a woman feel like a woman. These hormones can affect sexual desire all the way to mental acuity, this is scientific fact.

Mental acuity? Scientific fact? Maybe a good dose of testosterone could cure all those gay men then right? Certainly it would make them smarter and have some edge when it comes to "mental acuity".

Truth hurts when it hits us all at once, this is a product of turning away from the truth. One of the laws of creation is that all that is in the dark will be brought to the light, eventually; the truth about homosexuality/transgenderism is one of them.

Umm? Yeah.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Freija

Testosterone and its effects on the body/mind

You may have missed my previous post before posting that one, but you now have the opportunity to check the f-a-c-t-s.

Testosterone is only one of the many reasons homosexuality/transgender exist. Birth defects such as the malformation of glands, organs, lobes of the brain, all play a potential role in the anatomical functions of the body and mind.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I'm sorry, your link makes no connection whatsoever between homosexuality or "transgenderism" which isn't even a word.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Now I know you're just a troll. Nothing in your link says anything about testosterone having anything to do with determining sexual orientation or gender identity.

You're just making stuff up as you go along aren't you?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

You must not have read closely, a trend you have shown this entire thread.

"During puberty, rising levels of testosterone encourage the growth of the testicles, penis, and pubic hair. The voice begins to deepen, and muscles and body hair grow. Along with these changes comes growing sexual desire.
There’s a bit of truth to the “use it or lose it” theory. A man with low levels of testosterone may lose his desire for sex. Sexual stimulation and sexual activity cause testosterone levels to rise. Testosterone levels can drop during a long period of sexual inactivity. Low testosterone can also result in erectile dysfunction (ED)."

Sexual desire is tied directly to sexuality. Gender identity is no different.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Freija

The formation of testicles directly affects sexuality. Did you miss that?

"During puberty, rising levels of testosterone encourage the growth of the testicles, penis, and pubic hair. The voice begins to deepen, and muscles and body hair grow. Along with these changes comes growing sexual desire.
There’s a bit of truth to the “use it or lose it” theory. A man with low levels of testosterone may lose his desire for sex. Sexual stimulation and sexual activity cause testosterone levels to rise. Testosterone levels can drop during a long period of sexual inactivity. Low testosterone can also result in erectile dysfunction (ED)"

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Science doesn't know what causes Left Handedness. So, it should apply because science doesn't know the cause.

People are left handed because wait for it!

THEY ARE BORN that way.

Wait for it again.

People are born in either TWO, and ONLY TWO ways.

Male and Female.

There is NO in between.

That is the natural order of things.

As in BORN THAT WAY.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

If one is sure of themself and their point of view, surely they would be able to respond with something that adds to the conversation. Have you anything to add?

No, I don't have anything to add because while you appear to be quite firm in your convictions, you still feel the need to engage others on a topic which really shouldn't affect you. I don't think it's a matter of curiosity or intellectual debate that prompted the thread...I suspect it's something a lot more personal, and that you're going to have to work out by yourself.

On that basis, I withdraw my previous comments and wish you happy trails on your journey.
edit on 13-12-2015 by JohnnyCanuck because: fixed it!

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Sexual desire is tied directly to sexuality. Gender identity is no different.

You need to examine this statement a little more closely. It simply is an incorrect assumption.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

None of what you quoted has anything to do with sexual orientation!!!!!!!!! Sexuality and sexual orientation are not the same thing!

There are heterosexual men with low testosterone; there are heterosexual men with high testosterone.

There are homosexual men with low testosterone; there are homosexual men with high testosterone.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join