It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Shame n' Judgement Please

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: chadderson
a reply to: queenofswords

Indeed, and here we are. Where do you stand on the situation, fellow ATS'er?

I believe more research should be done without PC pressure and grant-money influence as to why this dysphoria happens, whether it be hormonal imbalances in utero or during the gender-identity phase in infancy. I'm not a biologist, geneticist, endocrinologist, nor any other medical "ologist", but I do know the sources of grant money is a huge influence and it should be given without a PC demand.

Should we force left handed students to learn in a separate room until science finds out if its inherent or choice?

~~~ shakes my head at the ridiculous comparison.

It is NOT a ridiculous comparison.

You're basically saying let Trans kids suffer til science finds out what causes Transgender.

Science doesn't know what causes Left Handedness. So, it should apply because science doesn't know the cause.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Thanks for your reasonable feedback. But, I have to disagree on some points. I will start with one.

Yes, society does change in some ways and CHOOSES to not change in other ways. Cultures and societies in general always maintain some of their taboos and mores throughout time. That is a fact, and thank goodness this is the case. It maintains order and stability and allows for a gradual assimilation of ideas and situations.

Change does not always mean progressing for the better. Sometimes just the opposite.

That is why we, as a society, take time, go through agonizing periods of debate, do massive amounts of studies and research, and then make a determination...as a society together....whether or not to accept or deny something. This does not mean groups should not continue advocating for their cause and shirk in the face of the debate. Put your case out there, discuss it without inappropriate demands, and fight your fight. But, in the end, society WILL make the decision as to what to keep and what to disallow.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

Left handedness does not destroy their ability to procreate. Left handedness is not counter-intuitive to the human biological processes. This is a poor comparison.

Science doesn't know the cause. Kids should be separated because they are different and science doesn't know the cause.

There was a time Left Handedness was associated with witchcraft.

Your personal issues of understanding and acceptance are not relevant.

It's the same thing.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Are you going to have my posts censored like Benevolent Heretic did? Why is it the ones with thousands upon thousands of posts that have this ability? I have not violated any terms here, although I may have stirred the emotions of readers a bit. This is a good thing, it takes feelings and emotions alongside mental capabilities to fully engage in a conversation. Political correctness would seek to quell some of my words because of they way they impact 'feelings'. Truth hurts.

What dictates normality? I just told you. Look to your own body for the answers. Within our bodies lies the answers to much more than sexuality; the expanses of our universe, how planets form, relevance of prime numbers and ratios that correlate on all micro/macro cosms. Man and woman are made for eachother to futher the existence of the human race. That is normal. Does that make sense?

Nature does have a rule book, it is called survival of the fittest. The homosexual creatures do not pass on their genetic makeup for a reason. Humankind is coddled by things such as welfare and humanitarian aid, at my expense. While I am willing to pay for certain things, I am unwilling to pay for others. I love my fellow humans but we need to call a square a square and move forward seeking truth if we want to grow as a species. By saying homosexuality/transgenderism is a defect I am not spewing hate, I am stating a fact, a fact that can be checked every single time we look at ourselves.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Being left handed does not impact the fate of the human race. Homosexuality/transgenderism prevents people from procreation. There is a huge difference.

Science does know the cause of homosexuality and transgenderism and it begins with chemical imbalances within the brain and body. Lack of testosterone or estrogens, lack of the faculties that produce hormones, lack of development of glands. It can be explained. These are defects. Left/right handedness is also dictated by which side of the brain is dominant. This is a known fact.

edit on 13-12-2015 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Being left handed does not impact the fate of the human race. Homosexuality/transgenderism prevents people from procreation. There is a huge difference.

LOL, first you were concerned about too much procreation going on with trans teens in the girls locker room, now you are worried about not enough procreation going on. You're a little inconsistent.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I thought you were departing from the thread many posts ago, what does that say about your credibility? (EDIT:perhaps i am confusing you with another poster, as i have just looked for the post of reference) You are again taking posts out of context and making no sense. Show me where I claimed to be worried about not enough procreation going on, please.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Being left handed does not impact the fate of the human race.

Left handedness does not destroy their ability to procreate.

Newsflash - Neither does being LGBT.
edit on 12/13/2015 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

I just quoted you saying homosexuality/transgenderism impacts the fate of the human race due to non-procreation. The fate of the human race? Really??

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Yes it does. Homosexuals can not procreate because they are not attracted to the opposite sex, which is necessary to do so. If you are going to say "well, well, they can have test tube babies" or "they can have sex with someone they do not have an attraction or love for".. one does not count, the other creates a whole new set of problems.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Yep, homosexuals cannot reproduce due to the way the perceive the opposite sex.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Okay, we've had homosexuals pretty much since the beginning of man. How's our human race doin' so far? Our population numbers going up or down last time you looked? What was it you are worried about again?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Plenty of homosexuals have had kids.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

They must not be homosexual then. If they are, and they are still having kids, they are lying to themselves. This hurts not only them, but their kids too.

Perhaps you are referencing bi-sexuality? This is also an explainable condition.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Homosexuals can reproduce. Fact.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

If they are homosexual and they are still having kids, they are lying to themselves. This hurts not only them, but their kids too.

Perhaps you are referencing bi-sexuality? This is also an explainable condition.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Yep, homosexuals cannot reproduce due to the way the perceive the opposite sex.

And now a bigger question to bandy around....Many people think homosexuality and transgender folks appear to be on the rise. Even the argument that they have always been around is weak. There were no statistical reports on the matter.

Perhaps this is Mother Nature's way of saying, "I need to halt the growth of Earth's population for a period of time" and since natural selection and survival of the fittest is being interfered with by mankind, I need to take matters into my own hands". Think about it.

We have interfered in the natural selection process and even the evolutionary's theory of 'survival of the fittest' in many ways. It appears on the surface that humanity is heartless and violent, but in reality, we compassionately prop up populations and even whole cultures that without this compassion would have died off on their own.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Im sorry, but that is the worst "story" i have ever read.

stepping back nd looking at it rationally, what it reads like is a guy who hates transgender people and wants to use public humiliation as a weapon against them. He probably is a big fan of police blotter sections in local newspapers, and sounds like your typical bully. It actually reads like something you would see on the anti-gay form of Stormfront (right down to him starting off with insults like "pervert").

RE: the op....You are entitled to your opinion and beliefs. Just make sure you know that they are supported by nothing tangible in the real world, and thus are derived solely from personal bias. Which, again, you are free to have. We all hve some in one form or another. But I do have to ask: if you believe its a birth defect, then why would public shaming help? Should we, using your example, publicly shame Down's kids so that they can no longer have Down's?

(i hate that comparison, actually...they are not defective nd there is no science behind the statement)
edit on 12/13/2015 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

We are all here on the forum to support our own personal beliefs and learn from one another, thank you for the support. Whether or not you accept the natural laws of the universe, or even possess an awareness of them, is up to you as well.

EDIT: when i say "you" i meant to reference it without identity, the way you used "one" in your post.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I am not shaming anyone. I am for educating people on what homosexuality/transgenderism acutaly is.

Political correctness has a gross way of interpreting truth, which often times hurts, as shame or hate.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join