It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Shame n' Judgement Please

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: deliberator

A birth defect IS a "biological cause" buddy. What else would a birth defect be? Also, if homosexuality "runs in families" as you have stated, it would be a genetic condition, whether or not scientists can find the exclusive gene. Epigenics is the study of defects within cells and trait variations, which validates the claims i am making.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: chadderson

O.K., it's not 'epigenics', but it's as close as I could find, and I thought this thread needed a song:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Homosexuals have done some marvelous things in the world i agree. Other folks with birth defects have done the same, rainman and his autism for example.

You make a great point about IVF. IVF produces children, I simply do not support it whether it be via a homosexual or heterosexual couple. IVF babies are at a greater risk of birth defects, this is scientific fact, and one of the reasons I do not support it. We know so little about it currently we have yet to see the product of a fully developed IVF baby, as the first one was only born in 1978. I would not dare subject my lineage to a test tube, at least at this point in scientific revelation. Some folks just are not meant to reproduce.
edit on 13-12-2015 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Well, some science validates my claims, such as birth defects and chemical imbalances affecting sexuality/gender identity. The rest is my own subjective experience.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Allow me to concoct an analogy that you may understand. Would criminal activity in a town outside of my own merit my concern? Is the spread of criminal activity an imaginary thing or is it real? I would take a stand against it, even though it is not directly affecting me, because I believe criminal activity can spread if it goes unchecked. I would seek to aide the folks in the town that are suffering from the effects of crime so it can be stopped before it reaches me and my family.

In answer to your question. If this relates to the transgender issue in your OP I would not call it criminal, I would call it paranoia. Based on what I have no idea. Children have no concept and really don't care about the sexual arguments coming from adults. In the case of the individual with an erection on display in the female changing room, yes this is wrong. Erections do happen spontaneously without reason. Any normal individual would have gone to great lengths to conceal it. Are you are suggesting all transgender individuals are like that?

By your logic you would stop your child showering/changing at school altogether. What prevents an older child being looked at in a sexual way by another same sex child in a changing room? How are you going to prevent this?

But your main worry is your child seeing a penis? Or your child seeing a transgender penis?

There was a recent article in the DM by one of the columnists who stated PC is going to lead to oblivion. She said there are signs already due to the fact her eight year old neice said "when I grow up and marry a man or a woman"

This is not the start of oblivion. It is a civilized society evolving and becoming appreciative and tolerant. If this columnist's niece grows up with like-minded people and she becomes gay she will face a better quality of life than I had at 18. I just cannot fathom how this columnist can't see that.

edit on 13-12-2015 by deliberator because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If you had a son (you may have) that told you he was born in the wrong body, how would you personally react?

If you chose to support your child would you insist he (dressed as a female) should use the male toilets?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: chadderson

Homosexuals have done some marvelous things in the world i agree. Other folks with birth defects have done the same, rainman and his autism for example.

Could Rainman function normally?

Could he get a college degree?

Could he be CEO of Apple?

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I am not suggesting all transsexuals would be like that. The problem I have is the exposure of the genitals of the opposite sex to young children, this is detrimental on more than one level.

I would not stop my child form showering and using the proper facilities, i would stop the school from allowing a boy thinking he is a girl from using the improper facilities.

Kids DO care about sexuality. Being exposed to the opposite sex in the nude is a big deal! Why would I have a problem with a homosexual male ''eyeballing'' my son in the locker room he shared with other nude boys? In that case my son would realize there is something wrong with the individual in question and 'mind his own business'. Unless the homosexual provoked my son sexually, I would see no issue with taking it beyond minding his own business.

Mentally challenged people do crazy stuff, it is called psychosis, they are called psychopaths. I am not saying homosexuals are psychos by any means, but both a psycho and a homosexual share a common trait in that something within them is malfunctioning.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Autism may prevent success in the fields of business but it does not stop them from procreating and following their heterosexual inner faculties. Homosexuality may not impact one's thought processes on the level of impeding their success in business ventures but it does prevent success in the fields of procreation. Both come with a downside or dysfunction, then again this is relative to the one afflicted.
edit on 13-12-2015 by chadderson because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Truthfully, I pray that I have the privilege to have children. If my child was born with a defect it would break my heart. If the kid felt trapped within his or her body I think the best thing to do is talk, stay close and connected, and wait until puberty to see what fruits are born.

If my child was a male with male genetalia, yet felt like a girl, I would give him the confidence to use the male facilities. If my attempts fail, perhaps I would seek alternate avenues similar to some that have been brought up in today's multitude of pages of posts. Alternative avenues such as private individual quarters to change, rather than being exposed to an entire locker room of males or females. Then again, if my child has a birth defect on this magnitude perhaps I would also consider homeschooling or private schooling rather than public schools where this is a current issue.

Tough choice, but i thank you for making my mind churn over the idea and concept, I get to know myself a little better thanks to you.

In the end, it is gods will. The most I can do is revere that fact and do my best to accept the cards that are dealt.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Autism may prevent success in the fields of business but it does not stop them from procreating and following their heterosexual inner faculties. Homosexuality may not impact one's thought processes on the level of impeding their success in business ventures but it does prevent success in the fields of procreation. Both come with a downside or dysfunction, then again this is relative to the one afflicted.

A tree frog can reproduce.

So glad to know that tree frogs and humans are equal because they can both perform a biological physical act.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

The study has not yet been externally scrutinised. The authors state " "Transmission of sexually antagonistic epi-marks between generations is the most plausible evolutionary mechanism of the phenomenon of human homosexuality," They presented a model. To have any form of validity it would need test subjects of around 5000 and even then it would only lead to further studies if claims were made.

Adults/children with learning disabilities do not have psychosis. Psychosis and psychopathy are two very different things.

If you have time watch this 15 minute video of two British transgender children. I was on the fence initially and started a thread which related to a news article. The comments on the thread prompted my own research and it demonstrated to me I was on the fence due to ignorance. The two girls in the video, no way could I force them to use a male changing room/toilet.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

More Shame n' Judgement Please

you suck and you should be ashamed of yourself.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I will watch the video, thank you for the direction. I am calling it a night after this post however, will be back on tomorrow evening.

When i referenced the mentally challenged and associated it with psychosis I admit to using the wrong term. Where i used mentally challenged I mean to say 'those with mental disorder'.

According to the interweb definition of psychosis: "psychosis refers to an abnormal condition of the mind described as involving a loss of contact with reality. People with psychosis are described as psychotic."

The definition of psychopathy varied, however this was part of it: "The definition of psychopathy has varied significantly throughout the history of the concept; different definitions continue to be used that are only partly overlapping and sometimes appear contradictory."

If i am overlapping or misstating the accepted definition, forgive me, it was not intentional. I did associate psychosis and psychopathy as the same thing until reading the accepted definition, although it still seems a little vague.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: stormbringer1701

I understand if you are upset by the title, but do not blame me for what the author has named his article. I am the messenger in this instance. If you clicked the content to see what it was all about, the ability to understand would emerge.

Ad hominem attacks take away from the credibility of the one using them.

Last post of the night, take care.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

a reply to: stormbringer1701

I understand if you are upset by the title, but do not blame me for what the author has named his article. I am the messenger in this instance. If you clicked the content to see what it was all about, the ability to understand would emerge.

Ad hominem attacks take away from the credibility of the one using them.

Last post of the night, take care.
i'm not upset at all. i complied with the Op's wishes.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

However, young children have a hard time "minding their own business" especially in the face of the opposite sex organs.

That's because parents are not teaching them to mind their business. Most adults can't mind their own either.

I believe children need protection and education on thet is a parents business to insure there kids are not being exposed to the wrong things. Things like a penis in a girls locker room! What planet are you from? Are you really saying girls should get over it and get used to boys matter instead of forced exposure to it.

I
My children, my decision on how to protect them and educate them.

Mind your own business.

t is a parents business to insure there kids are not being exposed to the wrong things. Things like a penis in a girls locker room! What planet are you from? Are you really saying girls should get over it and get used to boys Exposing themselves?

That's a fir ranged ideology if so!

edit on 13-12-2015 by sirlancelot because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Truthfully, I pray that I have the privilege to have children. If my child was born with a defect it would break my heart. If the kid felt trapped within his or her body I think the best thing to do is talk, stay close and connected, and wait until puberty to see what fruits are born.

If my child was a male with male genetalia, yet felt like a girl, I would give him the confidence to use the male facilities. If my attempts fail, perhaps I would seek alternate avenues similar to some that have been brought up in today's multitude of pages of posts. Alternative avenues such as private individual quarters to change, rather than being exposed to an entire locker room of males or females. Then again, if my child has a birth defect on this magnitude perhaps I would also consider homeschooling or private schooling rather than public schools where this is a current issue.

Tough choice, but i thank you for making my mind churn over the idea and concept, I get to know myself a little better thanks to you.

In the end, it is gods will. The most I can do is revere that fact and do my best to accept the cards that are dealt.

With regard to transgender issue you can't argue with stupid!

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

According to the interweb definition of psychosis: "psychosis refers to an abnormal condition of the mind described as involving a loss of contact with reality. People with psychosis are described as psychotic."

Don't you think it's dangerous to think like that. The problem is with "reality". Some people include God in their reality, some people do not. Does this mean the nonbelievers reality is true while everyone having some God is significantly different so they are out of touch with reality, they are psychotic and they should be treated (mental warden/forced drugs).

And when God would be out of the way, then what? There will be one individual with a view of reality, he or she will have followers all sharing this reality and it would grow. Don't agree with war? It is necessary and part of reality, you are having a psychosis.

Soon it would lead down to the smallest things, people would all like spinach and if you don't then you are out of touch with reality and you might need medication or surgery to correct it. It won't stop until everyone's version of reality will look similar. It might appear harmonious and it probably will be but it would be too bad for everyone who has a different version of reality than that one group of people.

To me, when a person has shown they are uncapable of sustaining themselves, or hurt themselves or others, that person might have a psychosis. It doesn't really matter what that person believes reality is like, it is how he or she acts upon it. And I don't buy into the idea of having psychiatrists telling judges a person will hurt himself or others or fail in society in some way so the 'patient' must be treated. Which is where we are heading to, not only a police state but one that will convict people because they give signs which might indicate they would do something illegal in the future. Which is an entirely different topic ofcourse and not my point.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

With regard to transgender issue you can't argue with stupid!

No, you can't argue with chosen ignorance.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join