It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens are Dark Forces

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

So is an assault rifle no better than an arquebus? Or would you call it superior tech? It can certainly do a lot more.

Assault rifles can still jam, some are flawed in their construction, some improperly maintained fail, and some just from natural wear and tear.

They fail much less than an arquebus, and have way superior capabilities. So tell me, would you say our firearms suck when being compared next to the firearms of back then?

There is no perfect. That's just not the real world. Things are chaotic, dirty, ect. Again there is no perfect, not us, and not some other species from the stars.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

Pot

No thanks makes me see things that aren't there!

I'm going to bed now.... you people have been great.
Thanks for keeping me company.

edit on Ram121315v24201500000011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   

I love my Father in heaven. You should join
us because it really is very cool.

If I join you, can I still practice sodomy? Because I really love sodomy.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
He doesn't want you to perish. i myself am ready to do battle. I love my Father in heaven. You should join us because it really is very cool.

If you are ready for battle, when are you leaving for the Valley of Megiddo, ready to be nuked by glove puppet Yahweh (Enlil) whilst the other demiurge glove puppet Enki (Lucifer / Allah) drags his cannon fodder Muslims into the valley as well ?

With the God Presence nearby all entities will get Judged by humans on Judgment Day and all angels know this.

i wonder where Yahweh, after causing the Great Flood, literally with a ocean of blood on his hands will end up for eternity !

hmmmm, the Lake of Fire for all mass murderers of mortals including Yahweh and Lucifer.

As for HaSatan (Azazel) leader of the Jinn. He and all jinn on this planet will be returning to the 'Realm' before this hell-hole planet goes nuclear.
edit on 13-12-2015 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Biggest pile of crap I have ever heard in my life I would rather go deaf than ever hear such BS ever again, that woman is mentally ill if she actually believes what she says(so is anyone else who believes her) or the more likely scenario is she is another charlatan "preacher" who helps part the fools from their money.

it boggles the mind how you people believe this mumbo jumbo with all that gibberish talk nonsense "hooga booga we summon the spirit of jesus oooga booga" "we invite his seed to open and bla bla" it was so silly I can't even recall that last one, how can you even take that seriously?.

if aliens exist and they just so happen to be evil, then that is what they are,evil aliens just like there are evil humans, not some magic shape shifting demons, are evil humans also demons in disguise?, must be so convenient to just blame everything on imaginary entities.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Him telling you would obliterate your sinful ass

so when you christians say that god talks to your "heart" `or "in your quite moments"...how come you don't get blasted?
He didnt blast Moses when he gave him his Laws. A careful examination the Old Testament shows in fact that most Xtians/Moslems/Jews worship the Gnostic demiurge

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSensible

Nah, I don't want you look'n at me all wierd.
Stay home.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Just thank God you know everything and move along.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Vamana

I haven't parted anyone from anything and never once have Intended to.
Learn not to read things that get you so upset. Just another know it all
killing yourself in ignorance.
edit on Rpm121315v16201500000053 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

so when you christians say that god talks to your "heart" `or "in your quite moments"...how come you don't get blasted?
He didnt blast Moses when he gave him his Laws. A careful examination the Old Testament shows in fact that most Xtians/Moslems/Jews worship the Gnostic demiurge

Here we have someone who appears to be jealous of Moses now.
As the world burns.

What you like has nothing to do with it. It's easy7 to see it's go'n by the book.
All of it.
edit on Rpm121315v27201500000025 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Pot

No thanks makes me see things that aren't there!

I'm going to bed now.... you people have been great.
Thanks for keeping me company.

Why do I have the impression you wouldn't need external stimuli for that to occur?
K~

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Another futile exercise in unmovable forces meeting irresistible walls.. .or something like that.

I salute the basic feeling of trying to "save" folks you care about so they don't fry eternally (or something else considered "bad") Randyvs ... it's sweet and if it works for you, then great... salud- skoal, etc.!

But this situation/universe we find ourselves in is curiously complex and it came from somewhere, so "god" isn't silly, but what I consider silly is folks thinking they posses the final word on it... doubtful.

So I'll let Iris sing it (also the opening to The Leftovers.. .a surprisingly good effort from HBO) ...

edit on 12/13/2015 by Baddogma because: oopsie fix on name

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Perfect response as if I didn't expect it. Can't you be more original.

Look here my good man. I know how all this stuff sounds believe me
I do. And still I persist. I've just accepted all this far more early than you.
But you will accept it, sooner or later you will have to. The world even
now is following right along. Soon we will be facing problems of some
magnitude.

It' s gonna get a lot worse is all I'm say'n. A lot more freaky than it
already is.
edit on Rpm121315v25201500000038 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Hey , that was excellent I enjoyed the hell out of that.
edit on Rpm121315v52201500000043 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Look here my good man. I know how all this stuff sounds believe me I do. And still I persist. I've just accepted all this far more early than you. But you will accept it, sooner or later you will have to.

First I'm Not "your man" so spare me your presumed familiarity, second I don't have to accept any silly nonsense that you believe.

I wouldn't have even responded in this thread to begin with because I know it's an exercise in futility.
The only reason I commented at all was your snippy petulant ungodly like post that I quoted in my first reply.

So if you want to claim sainthood start acting like it in your replies to people who disagree with you.

K~

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Always judge an entity by the fruits that it bares.

What have the Draconians, Arconans and Annunaki's done for this planets since Roswell ?

They have given technology to their elite hybrids and gladly watched wars and famines make billions of humans suffer.

Remember Randyvs, the Christian god - Enlil (Yahweh) is totally the opposite to the real God Presence that resides beyond the Universe.

Enlil was so evil he caused the Great Flood during the last rebellion against slavery. All he could find was one pitiful slave family to continue his sick game show - Noah's Ark.

The Enlil is Yahweh theory doesn't really pan out. Yahweh is credited with the creation of the universe and the gods (little g gods which corresponds to the deities Enlil, Enki, etc) as well as being the judge.

Anu

Anu (also An; from Sumerian ð’€­ An, "sky, heaven") is the earliest attested Sky Father deity. In Sumerian religion, he was also "King of the Gods", "Lord of the Constellations, Spirits and Demons", and "Supreme Ruler of the Kingdom of Heaven", where Anu himself wandered the highest Heavenly Regions. He was believed to have the power to judge those who had committed crimes, and to have created the stars as soldiers to destroy the wicked. His attribute was the Royal Tiara. His attendant and Overseer was the God Ilabrat.

The Enlil theory is all over the web, however it is not supported upon closer inspection of the titles and responsibilities given in the Judaic texts.

Enlil is also the spirit of the air, a title for the deceiver in the Bible.

Further, Enlil's story has him being banished from his original homestead.

Enlil

Origins

The myth of Enlil and Ninlil discusses when Enlil was a young god, he was banished from Ekur in Nippur, home of the gods, to Kur, the underworld for seducing a goddess named Ninlil. Ninlil followed him to the underworld where she bore his first child, the moon god Sin (Sumerian Nanna/Suen). After fathering three more underworld-deities (substitutes for Sin), Enlil was allowed to return to the Ekur.[3][4]

Enlil was known as the inventor of the mattock (a key agricultural pick, hoe, ax or digging tool of the Sumerians) and helped plants to grow.

-FBB

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

First I'm Not "your man" so spare me your presumed familiarity, second I don't have to accept any silly nonsense that you believe.

I'm crushed!
Do you believe something that isn't worse nonsense?
I assure you, you don't.
edit on Rpm121315v44201500000020 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
And I thought I was hard headed and raw as a Christian. Sheesh Randy. Take a chill pill, and listen to a song...

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shinethelight

Amen randyvs! I agree 100%! I have done my own research and I have had my own experience. These beings are evil, they're fallen angels, and if you research people who have been abducted most of them experience sheer terror and painful experiences. There's a website that documents people who had encounters and received help from Jesus

Yes, making a cross with your fingers are going to stop them because you called time out.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   
No they are not...Ancient primordial instinct is.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join