It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens are Dark Forces

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Well, of course they are. Agreeing here, not being facetious. The disguises change with the times and culture, but the games stay basically the same. How many cultures, for example, have some folklore about beings that take people? Fairies, for example, and the way they are claimed to take people fits in almost perfectly with the UFO/abduction stories. Just change the costumes and the set, and it's all the same script.

Hang on to your seat, though, because this battle is ramping up.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Just erased like ten paragraphs explaining where I think you might be a bit off stemming from omitting a few important facts since I decided you and I are on a similar enough track that it can wait til some other time. But I did want to do two things, the second being most important you can skip to if you'd like. But first I wanted to see what you or others thought of a few things I haven't decided on yet and if you're just here to mock the religious, save it at least in regard to replying to me. I have no problem discussing things with an atheist but I've seen the condescending and ignorant rant for years and know it goes nowhere and usually the total lack of knowledge of the topic makes it pointless.

So if they're demonic are they one in the same as te fallen angels? If so, are there as one would expect good entities too that we call aliens? Are UFOs craft for travel or dimension jumping or are UFOs entities themselves? Who are the Elohim spoken of and are they all deities or are they made up of both God (called adonai or Yaweh) and other non God entities? These are just a few of the hundred questions this brings up that I decide on then constantly find myself questioning again. More just topics for possible discussion.

Second and more important is something that follows directly in line as if alien/demon links have been established, this ties well right in explaining what is going on here on earth between humans. Its important for atheists just as much as religious folk since there's no denying the people with the money and power in this world are definitely swamped with droves of them living under the philosophy established here that many ppl aren't familiar with and whether u believe or not whether true or not, TPTB SURE AS HELL live as if it's true and are shaping our future with this belief in mind. The core belief of most secret societies namely the ancient schools themselves, the Templars, and the masons and that's the mythology of the widows son. Watch first half at least to understand why the elite act as they do.

youtu.be...

(And some ppl get depressed or feel bummed they're part of the water Seth side but I say this...if the others are indeed movers and shakers and those who really do the work, please explain why the Kardashian clan for example treat two hour six figure club appearances as hard work or Kim designing what outfit her video game character will sport and touting her pride in how hard she works on a talks how...explain how I should feel I really am lacking that 50% divine hhalf lol)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Oh dude! That's way to long for me to bother watching. You should do a synopsis of it all, as I do not believe most people have the time to bother with all that.

But before you do that let me just say that the battle against good and evil has been going on for a long time, and will go on for a longer time, as good and evil being a false dichotomy are a favorite pastime for many, that is! ie humans are not the only ones playing that game. Duality is quite literally a bitch a pain in the you know what.

And also for the lower vibrations creature and entities ie humans and that ilk reptilians and what not demons and daemons, what not, gods as well and all other lower vibration entities....Well in the language of good and evil, one must be set in opposition to something, else what is the point right? Energy is manifested by the cogs of those wheels turning and colliding against each other, kind of like colliding atoms, those cogs of course being good and evil.

Anyways, perspective is merely subjective. To any one creature or being it flips and flops depending on a variety of factors. For instance do you think pigs view humans as evil because they like the eat them? Or how do humans view bacon? They view it as tasty, that's how they view them and beyond that I do not think many bother or think more on it. The being you call demons or aliens are no different then that in there own respective way. They merely cater to other, Oh! you can just call them "tastes" quote on quote, pun on pun, but no pun intended. Very literal in a sense. A sense humans do not have to be more exact.

Anyways. In a way I suppose you are right. It does to me seem to be that they are pushing you all toward a harvesting, a rapture of sorts I suppose as you religious people would call it. In a few years it may just be that time of the season again. Who know eh! You people tend to do all kinds of wacky and nutty things. It just may be the nature of things.

Welcome to the food chain.

Now! As I was saying, please do be so kind as to summarize what your getting on about, and please do be sure to bold text what ever important parts you may think are deemed such. I may get back and read this thread again most likely some time next year or so.

edit on 6amTuesdayam152015f2amTue, 15 Dec 2015 06:34:57 -0600 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
What an interesting hairdo for such an interesting monster...Bugs Bunny

I've been reading this thread because I enjoy me a good discussion on religion/aliens/demons/gods. With that being said, I grew up Pentecostal and went Apostolic when I was older. Sects of the Christian Religion. Personal experiences along the way have changed my whole view on religions period.

I've died, literally, twice. The first time I flat lined 7 minutes. They broke my sternum and massaged my heart and used electricity to bring me back. Then I spent a month in a coma. The second time, I flat lined for 8 minutes and fortunately woke up the next day. No coma that time. But I had an experience that has brought me to an immoveable place. Aliens, Angels...all one and the same. There are several types of angels in the Bible, so that tells us there are more than one type of alien. Some stronger than others. Some good, some bad.

This man Jesus, that hardly anyone believes in today, is without question, the most controversial man to ever walk this planet. One man turned this planet upside down and inside out. To me, that makes Him pretty darn important. He condemned religion. Hated it. A tool to enslave and justify ones means to all things he does.

Now I know we are discussing if aliens are demons. Here's my own opinion. Demonic spirits are NOT angels. Angels are Angels. Demons are demons. I believe when the fallen came here to this little blue marble in the vastness of the Universe, they in fact DID mess around with DNA. You see pictures, paintings, 12,000 year old tablets, clay pots and what not, carvings, pictographs, petroglyphs with really strange beings on them. Some half man and half animal. These angels/aliens had the KNOWLEDGE, INTELLIGENCE to manipulate DNA any way they chose. I believe those creatures were real. Not an allegory or fable. Since these creatures were created basically in labs and did not have specifically animal DNA or human DNA or angelic DNA, they could not house an animal spirit, or human or angelic. But nevertheless, the Spirit is in the blood. Not a "natural" part of creation, just as we humans. These spirits that were housed in these bodies belonging not to the natural order of things, did not return to their maker. Death is a natural part of creation for reasons that I won't get into just now, but it happens.

Those creatures when they died, soulless, but not spiritless, are earthbound because this is where they died. I believe that those spirits are the demonic. Created by angels or fallen ones. Angels are eternal, they don't die. They get bound and thrown in a lake of fire. That's who Hell was created for, not man. God Himself won't kill the "Devil", but yet people are supposed to believe that He killed all these humans with souls just cause they ticked him off a little in the Old Testament. The Pentateuch or first 5 books of the Old Testament, are in fact, retold Sumerian History. Moses grew up in Egypt, being taught and educated in such things. Same with Jesus. King Solomon was given the capability to capture and harness these demonic spirits and housed them in clay jars of water in the Holy of Holies. Babylon invaded Israel because they wanted the "scientist". And yes, the word science is in the Old Testament. Daniel was trained in all matters of "science". Not in magic hocus pocus. Now there are rituals that can be performed, but aren't magic, but rather knowledge and must be performed with a measure of FAITH for them to be successful.

The gods of old, angels/aliens are still around. See I believe that Jesus had to be born and die on this planet so that the "Comforter" could come. He says it himself. Jesus gave up the ghost when he died. It is His Spirit that leads and guides us to TRUTH. He prayed in the garden where he was deceived(hmm, garden, deception?) that we could be in God and God in us. The natural order of things back to the way they should be.

For people to say seeing is believing. I lmao. How many times just in the last 20 years has the "Laws of Science" been broken. These same laws that make people believe there is not a God. Backward flying comets going against the natural gravitation of our solar system is just one example. CERN has blown the lid off of "Science" proving that what we think we know, we really don't know crap. The master minds that started these sciences, has anyone ever bothered to learn how they learned? Fascinating stuff there. But, yeah, my 2 cents worth.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

a rapture of sorts I suppose as you religious people would call it.

I'm not religious by any means.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

www.ce4research.com

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Why wouldn't the truth be written in a book? The Truth is, God is love. When all you do is rant off hate to others, it allows people to see you don't know God. Because you don't know love.

Peace and love to you. It is never too late to encounter His perfect love.

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cloudwatcher

Quite an interesting post!

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

I'm not religious by any means.

So says you, when you are so obviously exactly that.

Listen there are to many interpretations of this to bother guessing at, you may have to expound on what you mean. I did say I will look at it some time next year. Which! Really! Is only 2 or so weeks away. So you know! You should like get on it.

And also whats with you quote, there at the bottom. "Civilization will only attain perfection when it is run by
children" Is that a stretch of the older quote in Isaiah 11:6. Well just so you know, civilization is already run by children, I mean have you looked at the latest batch of presidential hopefuls? I personally like Trump even though he is the biggest kid of them all. Or how about past ones, if not you should check out bushe's comedy hour, its pure gold, also he would have made a better comedian then president.

So ya! Like you know. Or maybe I should speak your peoples language.

OK here goes.

Ah lo and behold, the lamb and the wolf have sat at the dinner table and laid down with the lion and the yearling and little child has lead them all to there promised land...I do believe your wish, and and that prophesy, what you people have manifested, has come true.

Though such things tend to manifest not quite like you believed they would in the thing called reality.

But hey comedy hour is not yet over.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Bill Hicks said we've got to decide between love and fear. I think he was right, life is just a ride after all. With this in mind there is no need for any theory which could possibly strike more fear than love into the hearts of our fellow ATSliens.

Now to the clip. Said occult Thule Society with it's Black Sun actually went into the States with Paperclip, did the Nazis win the war then? Just scrutinize actual politics, nuff said. Another fallacy is all that fuzz regarding Crowley. He actually did a great job helping some of us rather decide for love than fear, we should keep that in mind as well.
Thelema is not bad after all, nobody should blaim Crowley for Hubby Scientology's mistakes. Aiwaz was another alien then? I've never heard of this Lem before and we should ask ourselves, why that fella isn't even mentioned in Crowleys Book of Law. One - if not the central - piece of his legacy.

I think all that sublime fearmongery in the clip won't help anybody to decide for love. It might even turn out counter-productive with regards to your intentions.

There you have it, but I agree with your theory as I have nothing to oppose it with. Yep, it's feasible. Is it a good movie full of points well made? Nope, don't think so.

edit on 16-12-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
I got a little question actually...Where in the Bible does it say, with all it wisdom or knowledge, or all its prophetic foresight does it say Aliens are Demon, Angels, or Gods?

I recall Jesus talking about Angel getting married, but no mention of monkey business. Nor does he ever talk about the Nephilim, which was said to be way before his time, like 2000 years ago, which is what said to support the theory that the fallen Angels are Aliens.

#, sure I get the whole Angelic and Demonic theme, and a being from heaven or space could be considered Godly, with ease. But hell, I could say the Sun is the true ruler of the kingdom of heaven, since it gives life unto this Earth, and will one day take it back, at the END OF TIME...Or days.
edit on 16-12-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   
No wonder the Aliens stay clear of Earth
With so many wanting to squat them like flies in the name of their "God"

edit on 16-12-2015 by artistpoet because: Typo

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

But did JESUS say it?

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
a reply to: PublicOpinion

But did JESUS say it?

Did he have to? Because I'm pretty sure the people of his
time accepted the truth with less resistance. He showed us
how to cast out demons.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
No wonder the Aliens stay clear of Earth
With so many wanting to squat them like flies in the name of their "God"

But mega tech and mind numbing telepathy? Fear us? Not very likely.

Like were the ones that are all blackeyed and scary abducting them.
Not even a nice try. But they can be your God.

NM
edit on Rpm121615v53201500000033 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

You should like get on it.

Yeah! I'll get right on that.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

What is with you obsession with aliens being people's "gods" if they consider the possibility of them? Real or fake people would be idiots to worship aliens. If aliens exist they're just effing people. High tech or no, just people.

The military is more advanced than I am, better trained, better tech, ect. I don't worship them, I'd be stupid to.

That being said the, aliens fearing us, is also naive, I don't think the military industrial complex fears me either. Sp you're right about that. But for crying out loud, anyone who believes aliens are in fact aliens, would be stupid to think of them as gods, so stop insisting the belief is the same.

Then again... there are weird cults like Scientology... In that case I can see the comparison being made. Anytime someone believes they know what all aliens believe and desire, and put them all in this nice box of purity and enlightenment, then it's akin to God worship.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Most excellent indeed.

I look forward to your synopsis and breakdown on just what the funk do you mean by all this. Hopefully you will not be saying silly things like your not religious by any means. Because by all means you do seem to be exactly that. And that isn't even part of the question.

posted on Dec, 17 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Vector99

It's a good video Vec. And I tell you someting else.
You just debunked the darkside amigo. No matter how you feel
about it. Good for you man, good on you!

this thread is still going even after I debunked it. If there is no dark there is no light.

m-i-c-k-e-y t-r-o-l-l

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join