It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens are Dark Forces

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

It is those of you who do not remember who is the master of disguises.

THE MASTER, means it is 100% likely that everything you are following, have followed, and will continue to follow has been as hijacked as everything else.

Stepping back, beyond the stupidity generated in every realm, the sickness, and the disease that is everywhere, we can see that all the religions speak for the disguisers, they ALL have failed, and came short to the glory.

And the remains of all that they are, and all of the fail, you can see here on earth, in the form of RELIGIONS.

And all the holy books....not a ONE of any form of spirituality is anywhere near perfection, because it no longer exists.

This charade has continued on and on, only because even those who wish to make things right can see, they will be destroyed in the attempt.

The weakness they have shown, to make the hard decision to end it all, has now resulted in something akin to a corrupted Universe, that CANNOT be ended, but by golly we are not going to let them RULE IN IT!!!!

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Puppylove

You do know that evidence works both ways, right? Sure they're one in the same, but if so, is certainly plausible that it's always been aliens that were at the time painted with the understanding brought about by the religious superstitions of the time. Just cause something is called a demon doesn't mean it is and vice versa.

Except that we have a Holy Book warning us of the
exact deception that even the program can't get away from
eluding too. This is what is happening. At least you do see
it both ways, so as long as you have this in your brain
somewhere, I'm good with that.

You have an unholy book programming you to think everything outside of what your church tells you is a deception.

This book is a master plan to confuse those who wish for good, but secretly have been programmed to destroy.

Enjoy reveling in the thoughts and feelings that you actually have an iota of knowledge about anything in Creation, whilst actually having NONE.

That is what your books tell you, and they have been put upon us all, to never let us go, to endlessly cycle the garbage, the hate, and the lies, but it is now too late for you, for those of us who can see much, much farther than you will ever be allowed too, are going to destroy that which you worship, only then will you be set free, to see the CREATOR.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

a reply to: Puppylove

FIND SOMETHING BETTER THEN!

People like you are so tragic. you mock and make idiotic
claims whenn you have nothing better to offer. NOTHING!

Ahh, and now you explain the very problem, it is YOU who mock and make idiotic claims, with the ridiculous raging notion that somehow somewhere the truth actually would be printed in a book.

You do not seem capable of realizing, that NOTHING HERE, has anything to do with ANYTHING that goes on in your BIBLE or any other books, all of them are fantasy and fable and DISTRACTION from the true purpose of this place.

But your DNA is programmed, constantly, SCREAMING at you to believe a real purpose, something that is not bad, exists.

FLAWLESSLY LIMITED, this scope you have, and the pain flows through this scope,

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

And I thought I was hard headed and raw as a Christian. Sheesh Randy. Take a chill pill, and listen to a song...

Maybe you should have been more hard headed?
What do you believe now that makes so much more sense?
Spit it out, I dare you. Nothing fits better my friend and explains
all we see going on in the world today. Gods word matches up perfectly.
I'll pass on the pill but the song, I like Henley. So thanks for that.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Assassin82

Nothing can be disrespectful about the truth. No matter how I say it.
It is the truth. Does it bother you that I described it perfectly.
Does it bother you that I said ass. To bad!

What makes it the truth ??

I bet a good cup of Ayahuasca would help straighten some things out for ya.

SEEING IS BELIEVING, not IMAGINING that you actually know the complexities of all that is.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

You have an unholy book programming you to think everything outside of what your church tells you is a deception.

Under what authority do you make such a bogus decree?
Your own? That's what I thought. i'd rather listen to Jesus
instead of you pal. Saavy?

What makes it the truth ??

Jesus Christ!
He just happens to be someone we can both trust with our life.

edit on Rpm121315v24201500000002 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I wonder if we ever make a time machine, how many people would go back in time to see, save, capture or shoot Jesus?

edit on 13-12-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
God and Satan have two different plans for us.
God wants the original heaven to stay as it is, him being a king in a kingdom.
Satan wants everyone to be God.
Which do you want to be? A God or a slave for God?

Also, aliens might have a different belief system than us. I read somewhere that almost every planet had a "Messiah" though I can't remember where I read it.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Are you really from Heaven?
edit on 13-12-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

And I thought I was hard headed and raw as a Christian. Sheesh Randy. Take a chill pill, and listen to a song...

Maybe you should have been more hard headed?
What do you believe now that makes so much more sense?
Spit it out, I dare you. Nothing fits better my friend and explains
all we see going on in the world today. Gods word matches up perfectly.
I'll pass on the pill but the song, I like Henley. So thanks for that.

You've read enough of my posts around here to know what I "believe", or should I say don't believe.

The god of the bible and the quran does not exist, and never has. The Abrahamic religions are a cancer that has spread through our species, stunting our growth, and killing all of us slowly but surely. You'll have your Armageddon Randy, and you'll have your billions of deaths too, just like you have prayed for. The difference is, it will not be gods wrath that caused it, and there will be no Jesus there to pull your asses out of the "tribulation", before, during, or after. You'll be stuck here in the hell you helped create, just like the rest of us.

I hope you listened closely to the lyrics in that song. Well worth looking up and reading if you haven't. BTW...

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Also, aliens might have a different belief system than us. I read somewhere that almost every planet had a "Messiah" though I can't remember where I read it.

Then read something that's worth remembering.

edit on Rpm121315v32201500000020 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

I didn't ask you what you don't believe. I asked you what you do believe.
Jesus Christ was here and he did exist Klas and he wasn't just another liar.
Like you and me. Sorry you lost your faith. I see it as worth sporting to
the end. PERIOD! I'm unshaken. I even enjoy a carnel life the same way
you do. I just keep one thing straight in my mind. Jesus is Lord.
In him I have a promise from someone who never lied. What don't
you not get about that?
edit on Rpm121315v08201500000056 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I didn't ask you what you don't believe. I asked you what you do believe.
Jesus Christ was here and he did exist Klas and he wasn't just another liar.
Like you and me. Sorry you lost your faith. I see it as worth sporting to
the end. PERIOD! I'm unshaken. I even enjoy a carnel life the same way
you do. I just keep one thing straight in my mind. Jesus is Lord.
In him I have a promise from someone who never lied. What don't
you not get about that?

I hear ya Randy. Don't forget, I used to be a staunch fundamentalist. This is a debate neither of us can win. I know, because several tried to change my mind when I was a Christian. All it did was make me more determined. I was convinced it was akin to persecution, and I was on the right track with Jesus. I had to see the truth all by myself. No one could have convinced me, had they tied me to a chair and beat me. The truth had to become more important than what I believed to be true, before I could receive it.

As to what I believe: I believe in personal responsibility and accountability. I believe humans must make a choice. We either grow up as a species, or we die as a species. There is no one coming to save us from ourselves. We're it. We're the savior we've been waiting for. Gods and religions are the greatest deception ever perpetrated and perpetuated on human-kind. Ever.

If a species from another planet is visiting here at this time. I don't blame them for keeping their distance. We haven't grown much in the past 5000 years. We're still a self destructive species, whose technology has matured faster than we have. The only demons in existence is the darkness each of us harbors because of the experiential baggage we carry through life. Religion only soothes those demons, like David playing the Lyre for Saul. It doesn't and can't exorcise them. Only we can do that.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

So we're the big ta da? Right! No one around with more intelligence then us.
Man is not a spiritual being and all that is such bull# you reek of it. I'm
sorry klass but you're just wrong. Life is just a bleak space between to lousy
nothings. What kind of nonsensical horses1it is that? It makes far less sense
than what the truth really is. All these people want to buy this crap because
it disposes of the authority somone actually has over them. Never mind that it's
completely stupid and not one of you can offer anything that makes more sense.
I think i'll stick with Christ.
edit on Rpm121315v19201500000047 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs
Like I said bro. It's a debate neither of us can win. We'll just have to agree to disagree.

Oh, and I did not say humans are not spiritual beings.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Alright, you are still my brother and I do like your style.
We are amigos.

Merry christmas to you and yours!
edit on Rpm121315v43201500000054 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

You speak of religion, I do NOT...

I speak of what I KNOW and what I have experienced personally.

Spirituality was never meant to be explained...

It was meant to be experienced.

Knowledge can never take the place of spiritual experience.

God always endorses what he does through signs and wonders.

The Lord Jesus Christ demonstrated His divinity and power by numerous miracles.

I have personally seen and experienced many myself.

Sure, there are many religious fanatics who just stepped off the bus from ORU.

Apparently you seem to thing I'm one of them, think again...

The fact that the world is full of religious fanatics doesn't nullify the genuine encounters that many others have had.

originally posted by: Dustytoad
You have to find the answer. Don't you think you would have figured it out by now if anyone could just tell you? Words are analogous to experiences.. If you have not had similar experiences you cannot know what the symbols mean.

Wisdom is only gained through experience, even as the knowledge is in the thread it will literally mean nothing. And please don't take this to mean I am calling you unwise. I am more civil than that.

edit on 14-12-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   
what if aliens arent demons. what if there are no aliens. ooooooh spooooooooky stuff huh

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Not sure how you got the impression I was talking about you? I was referring to the woman in that video, who spouts nonsense and it was linked as some "truth" or something, if you can't see that she is a charlatan I am sorry for you.

Ha! if you read that as "upset" then you need to lighten up my friend,I actually got a huge laugh out of that woman's video
,the alien demons is quite amusing too though .

the world is in a mess because of selfish and greedy humans , if only it was so simple and a single fairy tale entity was the cause of it all, God sure is taking his time to stop Satan right? must be real busy up there doing nothing huh?.
edit on 14 12 2015 by Vamana because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
At the end of the day God/the creator gave us the freedom to choose him or the world Good or bad. Faith is about as real as the wind. You cant see it, only feel it. But its there and it surely can do something for you or to you. If God did force you to worship him people would end up no different than the very fallen angels that rebelled against him and they still do through us.
edit on 0MondayMonday01bAmerica/ChicagoMon, 14 Dec 2015 15:01:58 -0600pm3101 by Illiberation because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join