It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens are Dark Forces

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Synopsis: In this episode we rarely get a chance to consider if the
ancient alien phenonmena is merely the acts of evil incarnate.
However, the series in this episode as you will find in the first ten
minutes addresses what I believe to be true. But only with a disguising
twist. They ask the viewer only if the aliens are dark forces. Rather
than what i believe to be true. That the dark forces are posers.
Posing as Aliens.

They imitate to decieve. And it's working on so many of you poor souls
I had to write this follow up. Indeed a follow up to a thread I did
some time ago. And this time I'm begging you for your own good. Do not
be decieved by the dark forces your Father in Heaven has warned you
about. For your own sake see the evil for what it is. Do you think they
do all these things for no reason. Again I beg you. No they don't.
It's all about something more valuable then all the worlds gold and
diamonds put together. YOU! And to be more precise your soul is
on the line.

No matter what you do think or say I have a messege for
you. Your Father in Heaven loves you. and he's fighting for you.
even thru me now. He doesn't want you to perish. i myself am
ready to do battle. I love my Father in heaven. You should join
us because it really is very cool.
edit on Rpm121215v45201500000051 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I think if there are aliens out there, then we can be sure that not all of them are benevolent. In fact, there could be both benevolent and evil aliens of the same specie, just like homo sapiens sapiens specie can be benevolent at times and evil at others.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Your Father in Heaven loves you. and he's fighting for you.
even thru me now. He doesn't want you to parish. i myself am
ready to do battle. I love my Father in heaven. You should join
us because it really is very cool.

I thought the Christian God very much wanted people to go to parish.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I beg you stop using god to justify your opinion. And no you are not the Messiah, god isn't fighting for us "thru you", he is the deceiver if he happened to exist. I beg you see the fallacy that God created everything but not the dark forces.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Just beware Swanne that's all I ask.
edit on Rpm121215v42201500000023 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Worry not - I happen to know quite a bit in that topic, even though I don't talk about it much.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

OOPs my bad. But you know what i meant, better change that huh?
I leave my spell check off so it makes me a better speller feller.

edit on Rpm121215v47201500000018 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Hehe, made me giggle.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

How'd you like the BOC?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I can't watch videos on my device, I will have to come back on that one.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Enjoy when you do!

a reply to: rossacus

Please! Trying to lecture me on this subject matter.
Is akin to playing soccer with a bowling ball.
edit on Rpm121215v00201500000041 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Always judge an entity by the fruits that it bares.

What have the Draconians, Arconans and Annunaki's done for this planets since Roswell ?

They have given technology to their elite hybrids and gladly watched wars and famines make billions of humans suffer.

Remember Randyvs, the Christian god - Enlil (Yahweh) is totally the opposite to the real God Presence that resides beyond the Universe.

Enlil was so evil he caused the Great Flood during the last rebellion against slavery. All he could find was one pitiful slave family to continue his sick game show - Noah's Ark.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Always judge an entity by the fruits that it bares.

What have the Draconians, Arconans and Annunaki's done for this planets since Roswell ?

They have given technology to their elite hybrids and gladly watched wars and famines make billions of humans suffer.

Remember Randyvs, the Christian god - Enlil (Yahweh) is totally the opposite to the real God Presence that resides beyond the Universe.

Enlil was so evil he caused the Great Flood during the last rebellion against slavery. All he could find was one pitiful slave family to continue his sick game show - Noah's Ark.

I don't know haw to remember something you've decided is true.
I don't buy into zeitgeist.
edit on Rpm121215v24201500000023 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Agree 100%...

Transcript for the video is here for those that can't watch it...

I like the way Vallee says it:

“They are messengers of deception” ~ Jacques Vallee

Another excellent video on this:

“Alien abduction” experiences have been occurring for centuries; the only difference is that those who experienced them in the past usually recognized them as being something evil from a demonic force. It is only in modern times that large numbers of people in Christian countries have began to refer to the atypical “alien abduction” as something that is not demonic. "

Twelve similarities between Demonic Encounters and “Alien Encounters

• Abduction
• Periods Of Unconsciousness
• Appearing In The Form Of Humans
• Communicating Mentally
• Levitation
• Going Into Trances
• Endowing With Special Powers
• Becoming A Channel Or Mouth-Piece For The Entity
• Physical Suffering
• Raping/Sexually Molesting
• Accompanied By The Smell Of Sulfur
• Appearing At Night In Their Bedroom

"I think that the experiences are so similar that one can conclude that they are in reality one and the same."

Similarities Between UFO Encounters And Demonic Encounters

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

I always can count you my friend to be right on time.
I leave you the discussion for awhile. I must depart.
edit on Rpm121215v27201500000001 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
Always judge an entity by the fruits that it bares. Remember Randyvs, the Christian god - Enlil (Yahweh) is totally the opposite to the real God Presence that resides beyond the Universe.

Apply that same analogy to Gnosticism...

It bares nothing but bad fruit.

Gnosticism a dead end in any search for ultimate truth and a complete waste of time...

The Early Church father, Irenaeus, who wrote a five volume book on the subject called “Against Heresies”, believed that all heresies were rooted in Gnosticism, and thus any heretic was deemed a Gnostic. Most Gnostics hold to the belief in two deities, one who is perfectly good and the other who is perfectly evil. They taught that the evil god was the creator of the world and all matter, and was also the god of the Jews. In fact, they viewed the serpent in Eden as a good character who tried to help Adam and Eve find knowledge and escape the created world. These christian gnostics believed in Jesus (Yeshua), but taught that He was the son of the good deity, and he was sent to oppose the evil Creator God of the Old Testament.

unlearnthelies.com...

originally posted by: adjensen
In a very real way, Gnostic Christianity was the Scientology of the Second Century.

Satanic practices throughout the world can be traced in an unbroken line directly back to Gnosticism...

Curse of Canaan

originally posted by: stupid girl
Most of the Apostlic letters that make up the last half of the New Testament were written with the intent to refute the increasing heresies of Gnosticism. So in essence, Gnostic beliefs are based on the opposite of what Jesus instructed those who follow Him to do. Gnostic beliefs go against the Truths revealed to us by Christ Himself through His Apostles.

Simon Magus was the founder of the Gnostic church and was the direct competitor with Christianity for the hearts and minds of the Greco Roman world. He was so powerful in fact, that he is known by many different names in the Bible.

The circles that Magus worked in were the Illuminati of his time. Magus could, levitate items on command, speak with spirits, summon demons and place them into statues making the statues walk and talk, fly, and even raise the dead.

His religion, the Gnostic religion, was the sect that preceded Christianity in the Diaspora. The current Illuminati religion (freemasonry) is based on Gnosticism and the ancient Babylonian mysticism (Satanism?) that he incorporated into his version of Judaism that he was selling (quite literally) to the masses of the Greco-Roman world.

Simon Magus -- The lluminati's Jesus?

edit on 12-12-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Do not be decieved by the dark forces your Father in Heaven has warned you
about.

Why can't this all powerful god just tell me himself? You telling me is NOT god telling me, it's YOU telling me.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Him telling you would obliterate your sinful ass.
Be careful what you ask for and don't be so ignorant.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
Why can't this all powerful god just tell me himself? You telling me is NOT god telling me, it's YOU telling me.

What makes you think He can't?

FYI: it's for your own good that He chooses not to...

You know what He said? “I’m coming to visit my people and My glory is awesome.” I said, “God, ‘I don’t understand your glory?” I have a grandson which I absolutely adore. He said, “What do you desire the most?” I said, “I want to love that grandson. I want to hold and kiss him and love him.” “What if I told you that my glory was upon you and you couldn’t even look at that grandson?”

I said, “God that would be the cruelest thing you could ever do to me because I know I would forget. I would want to touch him and that child disintegrate in front of me.” God says, “That’s what my glory does to sin.” God said, “Adam and Eve were in the garden, clothed with my glory. We communed face-to-face. When they sinned the glory fell and I wanted to embrace them but I didn’t because my glory would consume them.” So God the Father had to back off and Jesus became the way. Jesus stands between us and the Father.

You know, the sun shining down on this earth. It’s got two deadly rays. If they weren’t deflected by the earth’s atmosphere we would be consumed. If Jesus didn’t stand between us and the Father, we would be consumed. But you know what Jesus says? He said Bride I am getting you ready for Glory. I will purify you, I will make you Holy because I want to present you to my Father without blame, faultless, spotless that He may touch you, that He may embrace you, that He may hold you to His bosom without you being consumed.

www.newbeginningsknitwork.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

a reply to: Vector99

Him telling you would obliterate your sinful ass.
Be careful what you ask for and don't be so ignorant.

I would welcome that.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join