It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Solidifies His Lead, but Leaves Many Nervous

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: introvert

Are you saying that we shouldn't judge Hillary because we (at some time in our past) have also lied?

Are you serious?

No, that is not what I am saying. This is what I said:

What I was responding to was the personal nature of LSU's post; marry a liar, trust or befriend a liar, etc. That was the context in which I asked the question and I did so because we have all lied. So how far can we judge others about their lies before we become hypocrites?

Emphasis on the personal nature.

I was addressing the personal nature of his comment and the examples he provided.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: LSU0408

a reply to: UnBreakable

Don't be so sure. All that Trump has to do is bring up the deaths in Bhengazi and the subsequent coverup and the email debacle of Hillary.

An instance in which she has not been found guilty of any wrongdoing. If Trump tries to pull that out in a debate, Hillary will simply label him a nutty conspiracy theorist, with support from his previous comments on Obama's birth certificate, and Trump will have nothing to refute it.

On the other hand Bernie may do better than Hillary in a debate against Trump.

All Bernie has to do is stick with a debate on policy and Trump is screwed. Bernie knows his # when it comes to actual policy.

She's been found guilty of lying to Americans, the same people she's wanting to be the leader of. Why should we trust a known liar? Would you befriend a liar? Would you date a liar? Would you put your trust in a liar? Would you marry a liar? Would you be proud to elect your new boss if he was a liar? I understand that a lot of times, Americans are told what they want to hear, but if you know for sure someone is a liar, why would you trust them, much less elect them to the leader of a country? She's not just telling people what they want to hear, she's a known liar. I can still remember when that would spoil your chance at a presidential bid. It's bad when people have become so numb to it that they just say "oh well whatever" and look past it.

Have you ever lied over the course of your life?

My lying has never caused a death nor am I running for president.

That may be true, but according to LSU's standards you still cannot be trusted because you have admitted to being a liar.

Why should we trust a known liar? Would you befriend a liar? Would you date a liar? Would you put your trust in a liar? Would you marry a liar? Would you be proud to elect your new boss if he was a liar?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask

Don't be so sure. All that Trump has to do is bring up the deaths in Bhengazi and the subsequent coverup and the email debacle of Hillary.

An instance in which she has not been found guilty of any wrongdoing. If Trump tries to pull that out in a debate, Hillary will simply label him a nutty conspiracy theorist, with support from his previous comments on Obama's birth certificate, and Trump will have nothing to refute it.

Never mind the fact that justice department is dragging their feet on the whole investigation. Some my even say they are running interference for Frosty the Hag.

Never mind that the Republicans have investigated her, i believe, nine times and have never found anything to convict her of any wrongdoing.

So when Frosty the Hag said it was a YouTube video that caused the Benghazi uprising you total believe that too?

'Zactly! These people know she's a liar, they just choose to push it aside and ignore it. Nobody can be that blind without it being on purpose.

I don't get it! Folks are one issue people now, and will turn a blind eye to all sorts of misdeeds just as long as a their group gets their entitlement.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Do you think her lying disqualifies Hillary from being president?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU0408

That's all nice and emotional, but can you tell me what she will be convicted of?

I fixed your sentence for you. You are welcome.
edit on 10-12-2015 by Enochstask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Disqualifies? No.

We wouldn't have anyone to vote for if that was the case.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Never mind the fact that justice department is dragging their feet on the whole investigation. Some my even say they are running interference for Frosty the Hag.

Never mind that the Republicans have investigated her, i believe, nine times and have never found anything to convict her of any wrongdoing.

So when Frosty the Hag said it was a YouTube video that caused the Benghazi uprising you total believe that too?

'Zactly! These people know she's a liar, they just choose to push it aside and ignore it. Nobody can be that blind without it being on purpose.

I don't get it! Folks are one issue people now, and will turn a blind eye to all sorts of misdeeds just as long as a their group gets their entitlement.

LoL says the guy supporting Trump who has a laundry list of things his flip flopped on, who advocates violating the constitution to implement his "ideas" , who violates peoples constitutional rights to property with "imminent domain"

Give me a break man, again either you are trolling or you have done absolutely NO research on what Trump says and what shreds the Constitution/bill or rights
edit on 12/10/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I promise you they do, democrats do very well when voter turn out us high and it is for presidential elections. Trump has a his following but he is scaring the bejebus out of the moderate and undecided. If he gets the nod, 1600 and Penn is going to have either hill dog or Bernie there.

They might have some lies being held back, but not anything solid. And those voters may not turn out in droves like you think if the candidate is an old rich white man or old rich white woman with health problems. The last time they showed up in droves before obama was in the 90's when Billy ran.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

a reply to: Enochstask

Why do you guys insist on avoiding my actual comments and disagreeing with them with proper counter arguments, and use off-topic irrelevant nonsense instead?

What does Biden or Obama laughing have to do with the intellect of Hillary or Sanders?

And what does my personal belief about a Youtube video have to do with it?

Geez guys, I welcome disagreement, but this is just pathetic.

It has everything to do with the intellect level you discussed, and the "no wrongdoing" on Hillbillary's behalf. I don't see anything pathetic about proving to you that the intellect level is low, and that Hillary is a liar.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I promise you they do, democrats do very well when voter turn out us high and it is for presidential elections. Trump has a his following but he is scaring the bejebus out of the moderate and undecided. If he gets the nod, 1600 and Penn is going to have either hill dog or Bernie there.

It's a little early to talk in finites. Commie Sanders is like 105 and could stroke out tomorrow, and Frosty the Hag could have another fall to make her forget more things.

Close, he'll be three quarters of a century come election time. And Frosty may definitely have another fall before she's asked some questions she hasn't given a lie for yet. I believe I heard that the fall has caused her to conveniently forget things here and there. But hey, what does age or forgetfulness matter when you're the democrat's only hope? It's just funny that these same people said McCain was too old to run back in 2008 when he was 72 and that he should be disqualified for it. Suddenly it's ok though.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

If she is guilty in the court of public opinion, why is she leading in the polls against the Republicans?

Actually polls show a statistical tie with the margin of error.
www.realclearpolitics.com...#!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

LoL says the guy supporting Trump who has a laundry list of things his flip flopped on, who advocates violating the constitution to implement his "ideas" , who violates peoples constitutional rights to property with "imminent domain"

Give me a break man, again either you are trolling or you have done absolutely NO research on what Trump says and what shreds the Constitution/bill or rights

Yeah it's pure madness to want to have fair trade with China and the rest of the countries ripping us off. It's totally crazy and selfish of me not to want to have muslim terrorist in our country pushing Sharia law. It's the height of insanity for me to expect the 2nd amendment not to be taken away. I am certifiably mad to expect not to have to pay for an invisible carbon credit for a phony global warming scheme. You use the word troll like it's a bodily function it's a tired and worn out word. Give it a rest!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

He isn't sticking it to the establishment! Who do you think has his FOUR, not ten, billion dollars?

How is is he sticking it to them when he admits to playing the game of buying politicans to getting what he wants?

The guy is a rich man looking to make more rich people even richer. He couldn't care less about you unless you are an illegal that he can hire to build his buildings.

4.5 billion, which is still worth 3.9 billion more than the next highest net worth, Carly Fiorina. Having said that, I'd happy to be a hundred-thousandaire.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

It's a little early to talk in finites. Commie Sanders is like 105 and could stroke out tomorrow, and Frosty the Hag could have another fall to make her forget more things.

Close, he'll be three quarters of a century come election time. And Frosty may definitely have another fall before she's asked some questions she hasn't given a lie for yet. I believe I heard that the fall has caused her to conveniently forget things here and there. But hey, what does age or forgetfulness matter when you're the democrat's only hope? It's just funny that these same people said McCain was too old to run back in 2008 when he was 72 and that he should be disqualified for it. Suddenly it's ok though.

These same Democrats said it was over the top when Trump said let's put a halt to muslim immigration until we understand what's going on and we can vet these people, but when Jimmy Carter threw 15,000 Iranians out of the country during the Iran hostage crisis that was okay.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

If she is guilty in the court of public opinion, why is she leading in the polls against the Republicans?

Is she? Last I heard, she wasn't. Nobody trusts her.

link   

Why do you guys insist on avoiding my actual comments and disagreeing with them with proper counter arguments, and use off-topic irrelevant nonsense instead?

What does Biden or Obama laughing have to do with the intellect of Hillary or Sanders?

And what does my personal belief about a Youtube video have to do with it?

Geez guys, I welcome disagreement, but this is just pathetic.

It's just odd that you go to bat for these two career criminals.

How do you post a picture?

link   

Disqualifies? No.

We wouldn't have anyone to vote for if that was the case.

So lying isn't a big deal for you.

How do you judge politicians then?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

He isn't sticking it to the establishment! Who do you think has his FOUR, not ten, billion dollars?

How is is he sticking it to them when he admits to playing the game of buying politicans to getting what he wants?

The guy is a rich man looking to make more rich people even richer. He couldn't care less about you unless you are an illegal that he can hire to build his buildings.

If you have both parties and the MSM attacking you, then you are sticking it to the establishment. So everyone that donates to a political party is buying politicians? Are you saying he doesn't have the right to make political contributions? How do you know what is in his head or heart? How do you know he isn't upset about the way the Liberal Communist are destroying our country. Seems like you are infected with the green eyed monster.

Same way he knows that Hillary didn't lie about her emails or Benghazi.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Yeah it's pure madness to want to have fair trade with China and the rest of the countries ripping us off. It's totally crazy and selfish of me not to want to have muslim terrorist in our country pushing Sharia law. It's the height of insanity for me to expect the 2nd amendment not to be taken away. I am certifiably mad to expect not to have to pay for an invisible carbon credit for a phony global warming scheme. You use the word troll like it's a bodily function it's a tired and worn out word. Give it a rest!

nice talking points, now address how he said he wants to implement all those..............

The way he wants to do it violates the constitution

Rand Paul wants those too and has put forth plans to do so without violating our constitution/bill of rights.....

Try again

Maybe you should actually learn Trumps "policies" instead of his platitutdes

low information voters man, gonna be the death of us

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
Has anybody stopped and thought about how sad it is that this is the best that America has to choose from?

It seems that anyone with sense, substance and hope for the country, has taken the last train for the coast, the rest have jumped ship.

No wonder people are grabbing at straws. They are willing to risk voting in Trump over electing any of the career politicians left to choose from.

Well I guess we can go out with a song.

The political correctness blather and progressive policies and overwriting Congress with executive orders with a pin & fone is why the people have completely left establishment candidates alone and pushed the popularity of Trump up.

People should get to vote for policies, that way it falls in favor of the majority of those who favor/don't favor each one. But that's just me.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join