It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Solidifies His Lead, but Leaves Many Nervous

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: interupt42

He has a gift of turning things around on those that attack him or bringing them down with him, that is why every GOP candidate hesitates to go toe to toe with him and attack him.

Ive yet to see any Rep candidate hesitate to go head to head with Trump, and in fact many have challenged his statements...Paul for example has on stage at the debates completely destroyed his accusations with facts...

There is a reason why the GOP doesn't want trump elected and it has nothing to do with his electability but rather his willingness to bring everyone down with him if he goes down.

Agreed with that, because thats exactly what he would do , if the guy cant win he will just burn the house down around him....

Which is fine with me to be honest....

Rand Paul and Lindsay Graham are both way too salty over Trump. They'll say anything to make him look bad, just like democrats. And both have lost any credibility with most Republican Americans over their jealousy of the popularity of a non establishment candidate that's not a career politician.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The Democrats are foaming at the mouth for Trump to get the nomination, they have so much stored up ammunition on him that they havent dropped yet, it will be a slaughter.

Thats my opinion why they havent hit him as hard as they could be, they are waiting, and IF he some how pulls it off, they will drop it all on him like an H-Bomb and utterly decimate him.

That is true.

Also, can you imagine Trump trying to hold his own in a debate against either Hillary or Sanders? Like em or not, both of them know what they are talking about and will make a fool of Trump.

Trump will slaughter them both.

Have you even heard the guy debate? He can barely hold his own against his own party , much less real opposition

Have you seen hillary and Bernie debate??? Not those BS interviews that were considered debates either. I mean real debates... You haven't. They can't debate for crap.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: Enochstaskhis father would have been wiser to put it in a ISA rather than just dishing out a million bucks to his kid. Wisdom clearly doesn't run in the trump gene pool. Hardly the embodiment of the American Dream now is he?

He bought his first piece of real estate with it and it was successful . Why would he put his money in an Individual Savings Account and get 1% interest and let the bankers use his money. What happened to ATS? Here we have a man sticking it to the establishment and all you folks want to do is tear him down and have him give his money to bankers.
edit on 10-12-2015 by Enochstask because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

The Democrats are foaming at the mouth for Trump to get the nomination, they have so much stored up ammunition on him that they havent dropped yet, it will be a slaughter.

Thats my opinion why they havent hit him as hard as they could be, they are waiting, and IF he some how pulls it off, they will drop it all on him like an H-Bomb and utterly decimate him.

That is true.

Also, can you imagine Trump trying to hold his own in a debate against either Hillary or Sanders? Like em or not, both of them know what they are talking about and will make a fool of Trump.

Depends on who's asking the questions. Will they be CNN/CNBC questions or questions about how each candidate will actually help the country?

It doesn't matter if Fox News was asking the questions and the topic was what the candidates ate for dinner. Hillary and Sanders are on a completely different level of intellect, understanding and experience. They would tear Trump to pieces because the only thing Trump has is personal attacks, rhetoric and shock factor.

The primary debates are one thing, but the main event is when the candidates have to bring their A game and Trump's A game will not be enough to take on the likes of Hillary and Sanders.

Don't be so sure. All that Trump has to do is bring up the deaths in Bhengazi and the subsequent coverup and the email debacle of Hillary. John Q. Public and the majority of voters aren't that sophisticated. Hillary doesn't have a leg to stand on where these two issues are concerned. On the other hand Bernie may do better than Hillary in a debate against Trump.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask

a reply to: Enochstask

I heard today that if trump had just put his inheritance from his father in a high interest savings account, he would have more money from that than from all his efforts as a business man. So he's hardly been that successful. Or that clever with his money, but who cares eh? He's not PC and he's told everyone he's going to make America great again. It really is that easy in America to fool enough of the people

He took a million dollar loan from his father to buy his first building and his father told him if he screwed that up there was no more where that came from. I guess you will never help your children out at all in life huh?

This doesnt even make sense in any context....

In fact the poster never eluded to the fact that his dad shouldnt have done that......

His point is that if he would have allocated it correctly hed be worth much more.....

I dont think youre actually understanding whats being said, or youre trolling

What? He's a billionaire, lol... That's over 1,000 times better than anyone else would have done with a million dollars. Give a million to 150,000,000 Americans and see who still has $50,000.00 left in two years.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

a reply to: Enochstaskhis father would have been wiser to put it in a ISA rather than just dishing out a million bucks to his kid. Wisdom clearly doesn't run in the trump gene pool. Hardly the embodiment of the American Dream now is he?

He bought his first piece of real estate with it and it was successful . Why would he put his money in an Individual Savings Account and get 1% interest and let the bankers use his money. What happened to ATS? Here we have a man sticking it to the establishment and all you folks want to do is tear him down and have him give his money to bankers

He also used that money to gain favor with politicians that would support/not support legislation that was in Trump's interests. He's part of the establishment and plays the same games as anyone else.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

That is true.

Depends on who's asking the questions. Will they be CNN/CNBC questions or questions about how each candidate will actually help the country?

It doesn't matter if Fox News was asking the questions and the topic was what the candidates ate for dinner. Hillary and Sanders are on a completely different level of intellect, understanding and experience. They would tear Trump to pieces because the only thing Trump has is personal attacks, rhetoric and shock factor.

The primary debates are one thing, but the main event is when the candidates have to bring their A game and Trump's A game will not be enough to take on the likes of Hillary and Sanders.

Don't be so sure. All that Trump has to do is bring up the deaths in Bhengazi and the subsequent coverup and the email debacle of Hillary. John Q. Public and the majority of voters aren't that sophisticated. Hillary doesn't have a leg to stand on where these two issues are concerned. On the other hand Bernie may do better than Hillary in a debate against Trump.

Bernie Sanders LOL! The guy believes that the ISIS terror spree is due to global warming. Hahahaha!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I heard today that if trump had just put his inheritance from his father in a high interest savings account, he would have more money from that than from all his efforts as a business man. So he's hardly been that successful. Or that clever with his money, but who cares eh? He's not PC and he's told everyone he's going to make America great again. It really is that easy in America to fool enough of the people

He took a million dollar loan from his father to buy his first building and his father told him if he screwed that up there was no more where that came from. I guess you will never help your children out at all in life huh?

In fact the poster never eluded to the fact that his dad shouldnt have done that......

His point is that if he would have allocated it correctly hed be worth much more.....

So you think that if Donald Trump put that million dollars in an investment fund it would be worth more than 10 billion today? You must of been a common core student.

I just spat peach tea all over my monitor screen!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Don't be so sure. All that Trump has to do is bring up the deaths in Bhengazi and the subsequent coverup and the email debacle of Hillary.

An instance in which she has not been found guilty of any wrongdoing. If Trump tries to pull that out in a debate, Hillary will simply label him a nutty conspiracy theorist, with support from his previous comments on Obama's birth certificate, and Trump will have nothing to refute it.

On the other hand Bernie may do better than Hillary in a debate against Trump.

All Bernie has to do is stick with a debate on policy and Trump is screwed. Bernie knows his # when it comes to actual policy.
edit on 10-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

He bought his first piece of real estate with it and it was successful . Why would he put his money in an Individual Savings Account and get 1% interest and let the bankers use his money. What happened to ATS? Here we have a man sticking it to the establishment and all you folks want to do is tear him down and have him give his money to bankers

He also used that money to gain favor with politicians that would support/not support legislation that was in Trump's interests. He's part of the establishment and plays the same games as anyone else.

How else you going to get things done in a corrupt Liberal bastion like New York. Do you understand what it takes to raise a skyscraper? Every contribution he has made has been legal and he did nothing against the law.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU0408

Lol, they haven't hit him as hard as they could? Are you serious? The left is so desperate to hurt Trump that they run 8 hours of negative coverage on him per day on their entertainment networks and try to run him into the ground by twisting his words and labeling him with some type of phobia and racism. Stored up ammunition? Pff, shut the front door with that BS.

Dont believe me? Just wait, if he gets the into the final arena , youll see destruction of Trump by the Left that will make whats happening now seem like sunday school

I don't believe you... No way in hell they're patient enough to look ahead and wait to pounce on someone. They don't have the mental capacity for that. They hit him as hard as they can everyday. They do this because they DON'T want him to win the primary.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Don't be so sure. All that Trump has to do is bring up the deaths in Bhengazi and the subsequent coverup and the email debacle of Hillary.

An instance in which she has not been found guilty of any wrongdoing. If Trump tries to pull that out in a debate, Hillary will simply label him a nutty conspiracy theorist, with support from his previous comments on Obama's birth certificate, and Trump will have nothing to refute it.

Never mind the fact that justice department is dragging their feet on the whole investigation. Some my even say they are running interference for Frosty the Hag.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

How else you going to get things done in a corrupt Liberal bastion like New York. Do you understand what it takes to raise a skyscraper? Every contribution he has made has been legal and he did nothing against the law.

Doesn't matter if it was legal or not. He knows the game, he plays the game and therefore is part of the establishment.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

That is true.

Bernie Sanders LOL! The guy believes that the ISIS terror spree is due to global warming. Hahahaha!

But he hasn't left a trail of dead bodies due to his policy screw-ups, unlike Hillary. LOL

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

So you think that if Donald Trump put that million dollars in an investment fund it would be worth more than 10 billion today? You must of been a common core student.

And clearly your knowledge of economics and investment are basically NILL....might want to actually research that claim you just made

BTW bud I was out of school long before common core, but continue with the personal insults , its comical

It was definitely comical, no offense. I spat my beverage all over my screen when he said that. It made sense with your mathematics though.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Never mind the fact that justice department is dragging their feet on the whole investigation. Some my even say they are running interference for Frosty the Hag.

Never mind that the Republicans have investigated her, i believe, nine times and have never found anything to convict her of any wrongdoing.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU0408

Lol, they haven't hit him as hard as they could? Are you serious? The left is so desperate to hurt Trump that they run 8 hours of negative coverage on him per day on their entertainment networks and try to run him into the ground by twisting his words and labeling him with some type of phobia and racism. Stored up ammunition? Pff, shut the front door with that BS.

Dont believe me? Just wait, if he gets the into the final arena , youll see destruction of Trump by the Left that will make whats happening now seem like sunday school

I don't believe you... No way in hell they're patient enough to look ahead and wait to pounce on someone. They don't have the mental capacity for that. They hit him as hard as they can everyday. They do this because they DON'T want him to win the primary.

Exactly! If there was dirt to be had on Trump the Bush machine would of dropped that dime by now instead of Bush having to spend 25 million so far compared to Trump spending 300 thousand.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You don't get much more conservative then ManBehindTheMask here, it is hilarious that you think that since he doesn't like trump he must be part of the problem and a Democrat.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

That is true.

Kind of like the intellect of Biden laughing at Ryan every time he spoke, or obama laughing at Romney every time he spoke? That level of intellect?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Never mind that the Republicans have investigated her, i believe, nine times and have never found anything to convict her of any wrongdoing.

So when Frosty the Hag said it was a YouTube video that caused the Benghazi uprising you total believe that too?

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join