It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Solidifies His Lead, but Leaves Many Nervous

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Ive yet to see any Rep candidate hesitate to go head to head with Trump, and in fact many have challenged his statements...Paul for example has on stage at the debates completely destroyed his accusations with facts...

Yes Paul did go head to head with him but not even the Facts put a hurt into Trump. The man is Teflon coated from what it appears.

I just recall from the debates that the GOP candidates appeared rather hesitant to first attack the Trump. Since they know he will go on a rampage on them.

Agreed with that, because thats exactly what he would do , if the guy cant win he will just burn the house down around him.... Which is fine with me to be honest....

Yeah , thats the only appeal of the guy. Unfortunately, we live in that house too.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Enochstask

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: introvert

The Democrats are foaming at the mouth for Trump to get the nomination, they have so much stored up ammunition on him that they havent dropped yet, it will be a slaughter.

Thats my opinion why they havent hit him as hard as they could be, they are waiting, and IF he some how pulls it off, they will drop it all on him like an H-Bomb and utterly decimate him.

That is true.

Also, can you imagine Trump trying to hold his own in a debate against either Hillary or Sanders? Like em or not, both of them know what they are talking about and will make a fool of Trump.

Trump will slaughter them both.

Have you even heard the guy debate? He can barely hold his own against his own party , much less real opposition

Maybe you should nominate Kim Kardashian if you are looking for style over substance.

LoL did you just elude that Trump has substance? The man known for his HAIR

now youre just trolling

anyway no thanks there are plenty of others running that actually have substance

When all else fails attack the way someone looks that shows intellect. Do tell, who else in this race do you think has substance?

Did a trump supporter just try to dog me for talking about someones looks? SERIOUSLY?! LOL LOL the Irony in that is hilarious...

You DO know that Trump is notorious for resulting to personal attacks on peoples physical appearance lol

If you actually believed what you just said, youd dump the Trump

So who are you voting for, you never answered or are you the great believer of doing nothing and hope things will change?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
a reply to: Enochstask

I heard today that if trump had just put his inheritance from his father in a high interest savings account, he would have more money from that than from all his efforts as a business man. So he's hardly been that successful. Or that clever with his money, but who cares eh? He's not PC and he's told everyone he's going to make America great again. It really is that easy in America to fool enough of the people

He took a million dollar loan from his father to buy his first building and his father told him if he screwed that up there was no more where that came from. I guess you will never help your children out at all in life huh?

This doesnt even make sense in any context....

In fact the poster never eluded to the fact that his dad shouldnt have done that......

His point is that if he would have allocated it correctly hed be worth much more.....

I dont think youre actually understanding whats being said, or youre trolling

So you think that if Donald Trump put that million dollars in an investment fund it would be worth more than 10 billion today? You must of been a common core student.

And clearly your knowledge of economics and investment are basically NILL....might want to actually research that claim you just made

BTW bud I was out of school long before common core, but continue with the personal insults , its comical

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

The Democrats are foaming at the mouth for Trump to get the nomination, they have so much stored up ammunition on him that they havent dropped yet, it will be a slaughter.

Thats my opinion why they havent hit him as hard as they could be, they are waiting, and IF he some how pulls it off, they will drop it all on him like an H-Bomb and utterly decimate him.

That is true.

Also, can you imagine Trump trying to hold his own in a debate against either Hillary or Sanders? Like em or not, both of them know what they are talking about and will make a fool of Trump.

Depends on who's asking the questions. Will they be CNN/CNBC questions or questions about how each candidate will actually help the country?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

That is true.

Have you even heard the guy debate? He can barely hold his own against his own party , much less real opposition

Maybe you should nominate Kim Kardashian if you are looking for style over substance.

now youre just trolling

anyway no thanks there are plenty of others running that actually have substance

When all else fails attack the way someone looks that shows intellect. Do tell, who else in this race do you think has substance?

Did a trump supporter just try to dog me for talking about someones looks? SERIOUSLY?! LOL LOL the Irony in that is hilarious...

You DO know that Trump is notorious for resulting to personal attacks on peoples physical appearance lol

So who are you voting for, you never answered or are you the great believer of doing nothing and hope things will change?

Since youre so intent on trying to put me in a box, personally insult me, and make assumptions about me

Perhaps you should do your due diligence and look at some of my old posts.....its not that hard to figure out

Or you can keep up the Trump style debate tactics, like him youre failing miserably

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Destruction of Trump by who? The Hag that missed the 3:00 am call that got are ambassador killed.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

That is true.

Depends on who's asking the questions. Will they be CNN/CNBC questions or questions about how each candidate will actually help the country?

It doesn't matter if Fox News was asking the questions and the topic was what the candidates ate for dinner. Hillary and Sanders are on a completely different level of intellect, understanding and experience. They would tear Trump to pieces because the only thing Trump has is personal attacks, rhetoric and shock factor.

The primary debates are one thing, but the main event is when the candidates have to bring their A game and Trump's A game will not be enough to take on the likes of Hillary and Sanders.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Trump has started threatening a third party run again too.

Trump touts new poll showing appetite for third-party bid

Also, the Democrats are just giving Trump the rope to hang himself with.

That's where he'd lose my support. Trump said he'd run third party if he was treated unfairly by the GOP, which makes him sound like a titbag whiner and kinda pisses me off, but I'll hold out hope that he's just calling bluffs. I hate to do that, but if it's not Trump, I'm rooting for Ted Cruz.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

I heard today that if trump had just put his inheritance from his father in a high interest savings account, he would have more money from that than from all his efforts as a business man. So he's hardly been that successful. Or that clever with his money, but who cares eh? He's not PC and he's told everyone he's going to make America great again. It really is that easy in America to fool enough of the people

He took a million dollar loan from his father to buy his first building and his father told him if he screwed that up there was no more where that came from. I guess you will never help your children out at all in life huh?

In fact the poster never eluded to the fact that his dad shouldnt have done that......

His point is that if he would have allocated it correctly hed be worth much more.....

So you think that if Donald Trump put that million dollars in an investment fund it would be worth more than 10 billion today? You must of been a common core student.

And clearly your knowledge of economics and investment are basically NILL....might want to actually research that claim you just made

BTW bud I was out of school long before common core, but continue with the personal insults , its comical

I am out of touch with economics? You are the one that believes that a million dollars in an investment fund will yield you 10 billion in 40 years. That claim of the million dollar loan from his father is in one of his books.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Destruction of Trump by who? The Hag that missed the 3:00 am call that got are ambassador killed.

Any nominee with over an 8th grade education and the ability to hold a conversation over a 5th grade level , basically

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

That is true.

It doesn't matter if Fox News was asking the questions and the topic was what the candidates ate for dinner. Hillary and Sanders are on a completely different level of intellect, understanding and experience. They would tear Trump to pieces because the only thing Trump has is personal attacks, rhetoric and shock factor.

The primary debates are one thing, but the main event is when the candidates have to bring their A game and Trump's A game will not be enough to take on the likes of Hillary and Sanders.

When you say Hillary's intellect, are you talking about her genius IQ that thought it was okay to pass top secret documents on a non secure government server?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

a reply to: DeathSlayer

You planning on giving your opinion about the OP like T&C says or anything?

So because it's positive about Trump you're going to crush a few grapes? Lighten up and let the mods do their job, they'll notice it if it stays up.

It appears he gave an opinion "GO TRUMP! He can't be any worse than what we have now". A man of few words, but it seems a positive opinion compared to the situation we're in now.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Any nominee with over an 8th grade education and the ability to hold a conversation over a 5th grade level , basically

How many eight graders do you know who have built 10 billion companies. You keep shilling for the Illuminati and the career politician and you will see what that gets you.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

That is true.

When you say Hillary's intellect, are you talking about her genius IQ that thought it was okay to pass top secret documents on a non secure government server?

C'mon, man. You have to do better than that. If you want to have an adult conversation on the issues, leave the snarky, irrelevant "drive-bys" for the teenagers.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I am out of touch with economics? You are the one that believes that a million dollars in an investment fund will yield you 10 billion in 40 years. That claim of the million dollar loan from his father is in one of his books.

I'm waiting on him to show that math... you also have to remember that progressives think social security is a good investmetn.

link   

Apparently no one since you are so excited that Trump is pissing off all forms of support (GOP, democrats, and the media).

So you are siding with the illuminati foot soldiers. It's good to see your true colors.

o.O Riiiight...

You did side with the Illuminati foot soldiers (Democrats, Republicans and MSM) over Donald Trump.

o.O Riiiight...

link   

Trump has started threatening a third party run again too.

Trump touts new poll showing appetite for third-party bid

Also, the Democrats are just giving Trump the rope to hang himself with.

That's where he'd lose my support. Trump said he'd run third party if he was treated unfairly by the GOP, which makes him sound like a titbag whiner and kinda pisses me off, but I'll hold out hope that he's just calling bluffs. I hate to do that, but if it's not Trump, I'm rooting for Ted Cruz.

I think he's just bluffing. As long as he leads the GOP polls and the establishment doesn't hang him out to dry and piss him off, he won't leave the nest.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

That is true.

now youre just trolling

Since youre so intent on trying to put me in a box, personally insult me, and make assumptions about me

Perhaps you should do your due diligence and look at some of my old posts.....its not that hard to figure out

Or you can keep up the Trump style debate tactics, like him youre failing miserably

I'm really not that interested in you to dig up your old post.

link   
a reply to: Enochstaskhis father would have been wiser to put it in a ISA rather than just dishing out a million bucks to his kid. Wisdom clearly doesn't run in the trump gene pool. Hardly the embodiment of the American Dream now is he?

link   
a reply to: LSU0408

I guess you're gonna end up voting for Ted then, because if there is anything you can count on with Trump its that he only cares about himself and his ego. He is likely VERY serious about a 3rd party run if the GOP snubs him.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join