It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Solidifies His Lead, but Leaves Many Nervous

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: LSU0408

He was given a "small loan" of a Million Dollars by his dad.

Hardly the same as boot-strapped success.

If you had a million dollars to loan your child to start a business with, would you not do it?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Enochstask

I would but then would hope my child never had this " I didn't get any help and did this all on my own" mentality.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

I would but then would hope my child never had this " I didn't get any help and did this all on my own" mentality.

Well we all hope our children would have that mentality, but if you can open doors for your child why not.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: LSU0408

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The Democrats are foaming at the mouth for Trump to get the nomination, they have so much stored up ammunition on him that they havent dropped yet, it will be a slaughter.

Thats my opinion why they havent hit him as hard as they could be, they are waiting, and IF he some how pulls it off, they will drop it all on him like an H-Bomb and utterly decimate him.

That is true.

Also, can you imagine Trump trying to hold his own in a debate against either Hillary or Sanders? Like em or not, both of them know what they are talking about and will make a fool of Trump.

Depends on who's asking the questions. Will they be CNN/CNBC questions or questions about how each candidate will actually help the country?

It doesn't matter if Fox News was asking the questions and the topic was what the candidates ate for dinner. Hillary and Sanders are on a completely different level of intellect, understanding and experience. They would tear Trump to pieces because the only thing Trump has is personal attacks, rhetoric and shock factor.

The primary debates are one thing, but the main event is when the candidates have to bring their A game and Trump's A game will not be enough to take on the likes of Hillary and Sanders.

Don't be so sure. All that Trump has to do is bring up the deaths in Bhengazi and the subsequent coverup and the email debacle of Hillary. John Q. Public and the majority of voters aren't that sophisticated. Hillary doesn't have a leg to stand on where these two issues are concerned. On the other hand Bernie may do better than Hillary in a debate against Trump.

Bernie Sanders LOL! The guy believes that the ISIS terror spree is due to global warming. Hahahaha!

That's very true, lol...

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Bennyzilla

Oh I'm pretty sure his appeal will continue until the GOP nominee is decided. Then when we get to the general election you'll see his "support" evaporate (if he is even nominated, I'm banking that he is going to run 3rd party and screw everything up for the GOP).

He doesn't stand a chance against a Democrat. It's just the truth.

LOL

Sanders is a joke, and killary has more bodies buried behind her than all the others combined.

Neither has a chance, even the dems dont like Killary Rotten Cuttin.

You are delusional.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: forkedtongue

a reply to: Bennyzilla

Oh I'm pretty sure his appeal will continue until the GOP nominee is decided. Then when we get to the general election you'll see his "support" evaporate (if he is even nominated, I'm banking that he is going to run 3rd party and screw everything up for the GOP).

He doesn't stand a chance against a Democrat. It's just the truth.

LOL

Sanders is a joke, and killary has more bodies buried behind her than all the others combined.

Neither has a chance, even the dems dont like Killary Rotten Cuttin.

You are delusional.

If that is true, why is she leading in the polls against all candidates?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

a reply to: UnBreakable

Don't be so sure. All that Trump has to do is bring up the deaths in Bhengazi and the subsequent coverup and the email debacle of Hillary.

An instance in which she has not been found guilty of any wrongdoing. If Trump tries to pull that out in a debate, Hillary will simply label him a nutty conspiracy theorist, with support from his previous comments on Obama's birth certificate, and Trump will have nothing to refute it.

On the other hand Bernie may do better than Hillary in a debate against Trump.

All Bernie has to do is stick with a debate on policy and Trump is screwed. Bernie knows his # when it comes to actual policy.

She's been found guilty of lying to Americans, the same people she's wanting to be the leader of. Why should we trust a known liar? Would you befriend a liar? Would you date a liar? Would you put your trust in a liar? Would you marry a liar? Would you be proud to elect your new boss if he was a liar? I understand that a lot of times, Americans are told what they want to hear, but if you know for sure someone is a liar, why would you trust them, much less elect them to the leader of a country? She's not just telling people what they want to hear, she's a known liar. I can still remember when that would spoil your chance at a presidential bid. It's bad when people have become so numb to it that they just say "oh well whatever" and look past it.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Apparently no one since you are so excited that Trump is pissing off all forms of support (GOP, democrats, and the media).

I am, they are all corrupt and deserve to be forgotten.

Not one dem or repub or any MSM is worth their weight in crap.

With allies like those, who needs enemies.

Better to ally with the people, than those you know are against them.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Don't be so sure. All that Trump has to do is bring up the deaths in Bhengazi and the subsequent coverup and the email debacle of Hillary.

An instance in which she has not been found guilty of any wrongdoing. If Trump tries to pull that out in a debate, Hillary will simply label him a nutty conspiracy theorist, with support from his previous comments on Obama's birth certificate, and Trump will have nothing to refute it.

All Bernie has to do is stick with a debate on policy and Trump is screwed. Bernie knows his # when it comes to actual policy.

She's been found guilty of lying to Americans, the same people she's wanting to be the leader of. Why should we trust a known liar? Would you befriend a liar? Would you date a liar? Would you put your trust in a liar? Would you marry a liar? Would you be proud to elect your new boss if he was a liar? I understand that a lot of times, Americans are told what they want to hear, but if you know for sure someone is a liar, why would you trust them, much less elect them to the leader of a country? She's not just telling people what they want to hear, she's a known liar. I can still remember when that would spoil your chance at a presidential bid. It's bad when people have become so numb to it that they just say "oh well whatever" and look past it.

Have you ever lied over the course of your life?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: forkedtongue

Apparently no one since you are so excited that Trump is pissing off all forms of support (GOP, democrats, and the media).

I am, they are all corrupt and deserve to be forgotten.

Not one dem or repub or any MSM is worth their weight in crap.

With allies like those, who needs enemies.

Better to ally with the people, than those you know are against them.

Well said! I finally washed my hands of the Republicans after they were given the midterm election to stop the Kenyan Communist and they dropped the ball.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

It's that attitude that has got America where we are today. Really, it's okay to have a habitual liar in the highest office in the land? Where does that thought process even come from?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Never mind the fact that justice department is dragging their feet on the whole investigation. Some my even say they are running interference for Frosty the Hag.

Never mind that the Republicans have investigated her, i believe, nine times and have never found anything to convict her of any wrongdoing.

So telling Americans, which includes you, and the families of the victims that died, that it was because of a YouTube video a month after the attack, and Trey Gowdy called her out for sending an email the evening after, telling her family that it was an attach not due to a video, you don't think she was proven for any wrongdoing? You don't think she should have gotten one of the hundreds of cables from the Ambassador? I mean, she answered an email within 4 minutes when she was asked if milk, gasoline, diesel, and one other item could be sent to Syria... I think you know that she screwed up, regardless of whether it was laziness or just not giving a crap about fellow Americans, but you choose to overlook it. It's too blatant and out there to not notice. We'll see how the movie, 13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi, goes. It was written and tells about the story behind all of that.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Lol, they haven't hit him as hard as they could? Are you serious? The left is so desperate to hurt Trump that they run 8 hours of negative coverage on him per day on their entertainment networks and try to run him into the ground by twisting his words and labeling him with some type of phobia and racism. Stored up ammunition? Pff, shut the front door with that BS.

Dont believe me? Just wait, if he gets the into the final arena , youll see destruction of Trump by the Left that will make whats happening now seem like sunday school

I don't believe you... No way in hell they're patient enough to look ahead and wait to pounce on someone. They don't have the mental capacity for that. They hit him as hard as they can everyday. They do this because they DON'T want him to win the primary.

Exactly! If there was dirt to be had on Trump the Bush machine would of dropped that dime by now instead of Bush having to spend 25 million so far compared to Trump spending 300 thousand.

Absolutely... He gets hammered daily with everything everyone has to hammer him with. I can guarantee anyone that there's not a single solitary piece of negative information about Trump that's hiding out there in the shadows, being held on to just in case he wins the primaries. To think such a thing is, should I say, pretty effing stupid.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Depends on how old and how mature he or she was.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Never mind the fact that justice department is dragging their feet on the whole investigation. Some my even say they are running interference for Frosty the Hag.

Never mind that the Republicans have investigated her, i believe, nine times and have never found anything to convict her of any wrongdoing.

So when Frosty the Hag said it was a YouTube video that caused the Benghazi uprising you total believe that too?

'Zactly! These people know she's a liar, they just choose to push it aside and ignore it. Nobody can be that blind without it being on purpose.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The Democrats are foaming at the mouth for Trump to get the nomination, they have so much stored up ammunition on him that they havent dropped yet, it will be a slaughter.

Thats my opinion why they havent hit him as hard as they could be, they are waiting, and IF he some how pulls it off, they will drop it all on him like an H-Bomb and utterly decimate him.

That is true.

Also, can you imagine Trump trying to hold his own in a debate against either Hillary or Sanders? Like em or not, both of them know what they are talking about and will make a fool of Trump.

Depends on who's asking the questions. Will they be CNN/CNBC questions or questions about how each candidate will actually help the country?

It doesn't matter if Fox News was asking the questions and the topic was what the candidates ate for dinner. Hillary and Sanders are on a completely different level of intellect, understanding and experience. They would tear Trump to pieces because the only thing Trump has is personal attacks, rhetoric and shock factor.

The primary debates are one thing, but the main event is when the candidates have to bring their A game and Trump's A game will not be enough to take on the likes of Hillary and Sanders.

Don't be so sure. All that Trump has to do is bring up the deaths in Bhengazi and the subsequent coverup and the email debacle of Hillary. John Q. Public and the majority of voters aren't that sophisticated. Hillary doesn't have a leg to stand on where these two issues are concerned. On the other hand Bernie may do better than Hillary in a debate against Trump.

Bernie Sanders LOL! The guy believes that the ISIS terror spree is due to global warming. Hahahaha!

But he hasn't left a trail of dead bodies due to his policy screw-ups, unlike Hillary. LOL

Exactly!!!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

It's that attitude that has got America where we are today. Really, it's okay to have a habitual liar in the highest office in the land? Where does that thought process even come from?

I don't support Clinton in any way, shape or form. So that burden is not mine to address.

What I was responding to was the personal nature of LSU's post; marry a liar, trust or befriend a liar, etc. That was the context in which I asked the question and I did so because we have all lied. So how far can we judge others about their lies before we become hypocrites?
edit on 10-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

That's all nice and emotional, but can you tell me what she has been convicted of?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Are you saying that we shouldn't judge Hillary because we (at some time in our past) have also lied?

Are you serious?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

My lying has never caused a death nor am I running for president.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join