It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Solidifies His Lead, but Leaves Many Nervous

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Enochstask

Yea, having no allies whatsoever has ALWAYS been a recipe for success right?

By allies who exactly are you referring to?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

He has a gift of turning things around on those that attack him or bringing them down with him, that is why every GOP candidate hesitates to go toe to toe with him and attack him.

Ive yet to see any Rep candidate hesitate to go head to head with Trump, and in fact many have challenged his statements...Paul for example has on stage at the debates completely destroyed his accusations with facts...

There is a reason why the GOP doesn't want trump elected and it has nothing to do with his electability but rather his willingness to bring everyone down with him if he goes down.

Agreed with that, because thats exactly what he would do , if the guy cant win he will just burn the house down around him....

Which is fine with me to be honest....

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Apparently no one since you are so excited that Trump is pissing off all forms of support (GOP, democrats, and the media).

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The Democrats are foaming at the mouth for Trump to get the nomination, they have so much stored up ammunition on him that they havent dropped yet, it will be a slaughter.

Thats my opinion why they havent hit him as hard as they could be, they are waiting, and IF he some how pulls it off, they will drop it all on him like an H-Bomb and utterly decimate him.

That is true.

Also, can you imagine Trump trying to hold his own in a debate against either Hillary or Sanders? Like em or not, both of them know what they are talking about and will make a fool of Trump.

Trump will slaughter them both.

Have you even heard the guy debate? He can barely hold his own against his own party , much less real opposition

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

The Democrats are foaming at the mouth for Trump to get the nomination, they have so much stored up ammunition on him that they havent dropped yet, it will be a slaughter.

Thats my opinion why they havent hit him as hard as they could be, they are waiting, and IF he some how pulls it off, they will drop it all on him like an H-Bomb and utterly decimate him.

That is true.

Also, can you imagine Trump trying to hold his own in a debate against either Hillary or Sanders? Like em or not, both of them know what they are talking about and will make a fool of Trump.

Donald Trump will crush Frosty the Hag under the weight of her own lies and incompetence.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

That is true.

Have you even heard the guy debate? He can barely hold his own against his own party , much less real opposition

Maybe you should nominate Kim Kardashian if you are looking for style over substance.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Enochstask
Donald Trump has created the perfect trifecta he has the Democrats and the Republicans and the MSM all losing their mind at one time.

Donald Trump has created the perfect trifecta he has the Democrats and the Republicans and his supporters all losing their mind at one time

fixed it for you

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I heard today that if trump had just put his inheritance from his father in a high interest savings account, he would have more money from that than from all his efforts as a business man. So he's hardly been that successful. Or that clever with his money, but who cares eh? He's not PC and he's told everyone he's going to make America great again. It really is that easy in America in this day and age to fool enough of the people

edit on 10-12-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Apparently no one since you are so excited that Trump is pissing off all forms of support (GOP, democrats, and the media).

So you are siding with the illuminati foot soldiers. It's good to see your true colors.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

That is true.

Maybe you should nominate Kim Kardashian if you are looking for style over substance.

LoL did you just elude that Trump has substance? The man known for his HAIR

now youre just trolling

anyway no thanks there are plenty of others running that actually have substance

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr

I heard today that if trump had just put his inheritance from his father in a high interest savings account, he would have more money from that than from all his efforts as a business man. So he's hardly been that successful. Or that clever with his money, but who cares eh? He's not PC and he's told everyone he's going to make America great again. It really is that easy in America to fool enough of the people

He took a million dollar loan from his father to buy his first building and his father told him if he screwed that up there was no more where that came from. I guess you will never help your children out at all in life huh?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

So you are siding with the illuminati foot soldiers. It's good to see your true colors.

o.O Riiiight...

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

I heard today that if trump had just put his inheritance from his father in a high interest savings account, he would have more money from that than from all his efforts as a business man. So he's hardly been that successful. Or that clever with his money, but who cares eh? He's not PC and he's told everyone he's going to make America great again. It really is that easy in America to fool enough of the people

He took a million dollar loan from his father to buy his first building and his father told him if he screwed that up there was no more where that came from. I guess you will never help your children out at all in life huh?

This doesnt even make sense in any context....

In fact the poster never eluded to the fact that his dad shouldnt have done that......

His point is that if he would have allocated it correctly hed be worth much more.....

I dont think youre actually understanding whats being said, or youre trolling

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

That is true.

now youre just trolling

anyway no thanks there are plenty of others running that actually have substance

When all else fails attack the way someone looks that shows intellect. Do tell, who else in this race do you think has substance?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

This doesnt even make sense in any context....

In fact the poster never eluded to the fact that his dad shouldnt have done that......

His point is that if he would have allocated it correctly hed be worth much more.....

I dont think youre actually understanding whats being said, or youre trolling

So you think that if Donald Trump put that million dollars in an investment fund it would be worth more than 10 billion today? You must of been a common core student.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

People are so funny, they are afraid of a Trump presidency, the truth is that he will no be any worst than the political figures we have right now and has been in power.

America is a nation of laws, that protect the nation and its citizens from bad political decisions, we are not worst than we could be due to that fact, as most presidents we have are either overpowering or lame ones.

A president is not the only one running the nation at any give time we have an entire congress and supreme court to balance their acts.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I respect the opinions of the Trump supporters and believe it is important to stand by your guy, but you have a rude awakening coming your way.

If Trump gets the nomination, he will almost certainly get his ass handed to him by Hillary. She has a decent lead in most of the polls against him. Even against Sanders it's a toss-up.

Also, the GOP is possibly preparing to throw Trump under the bus by playing with the delegates to push Bush forward. He is doing much better in the polls against Hillary.

So you can cheer-lead for Trump all you like, but don't be surprised if you come up empty handed.

Im of the opinion they wont be able to do that with Bush, however they might rally behind Ted since he has stepped his ground game up so much and has been gaining pretty steady.

All that aside?

Just my 2 cents

Lol, they haven't hit him as hard as they could? Are you serious? The left is so desperate to hurt Trump that they run 8 hours of negative coverage on him per day on their entertainment networks and try to run him into the ground by twisting his words and labeling him with some type of phobia and racism. Stored up ammunition? Pff, shut the front door with that BS.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

That is true.

now youre just trolling

When all else fails attack the way someone looks that shows intellect. Do tell, who else in this race do you think has substance?

Did a trump supporter just try to dog me for talking about someones looks? SERIOUSLY?! LOL LOL the Irony in that is hilarious...

You DO know that Trump is notorious for resulting to personal attacks on peoples physical appearance lol

If you actually believed what you just said, youd dump the Trump

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

o.O Riiiight...

You did side with the Illuminati foot soldiers (Democrats, Republicans and MSM) over Donald Trump.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Lol, they haven't hit him as hard as they could? Are you serious? The left is so desperate to hurt Trump that they run 8 hours of negative coverage on him per day on their entertainment networks and try to run him into the ground by twisting his words and labeling him with some type of phobia and racism. Stored up ammunition? Pff, shut the front door with that BS.

Dont believe me? Just wait, if he gets the into the final arena , youll see destruction of Trump by the Left that will make whats happening now seem like sunday school

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join