It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Solidifies His Lead, but Leaves Many Nervous

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Enochstask

originally posted by: LSU0408

a reply to: UnBreakable

Don't be so sure. All that Trump has to do is bring up the deaths in Bhengazi and the subsequent coverup and the email debacle of Hillary.

An instance in which she has not been found guilty of any wrongdoing. If Trump tries to pull that out in a debate, Hillary will simply label him a nutty conspiracy theorist, with support from his previous comments on Obama's birth certificate, and Trump will have nothing to refute it.

On the other hand Bernie may do better than Hillary in a debate against Trump.

All Bernie has to do is stick with a debate on policy and Trump is screwed. Bernie knows his # when it comes to actual policy.

She's been found guilty of lying to Americans, the same people she's wanting to be the leader of. Why should we trust a known liar? Would you befriend a liar? Would you date a liar? Would you put your trust in a liar? Would you marry a liar? Would you be proud to elect your new boss if he was a liar? I understand that a lot of times, Americans are told what they want to hear, but if you know for sure someone is a liar, why would you trust them, much less elect them to the leader of a country? She's not just telling people what they want to hear, she's a known liar. I can still remember when that would spoil your chance at a presidential bid. It's bad when people have become so numb to it that they just say "oh well whatever" and look past it.

Have you ever lied over the course of your life?

Not to the extent that she has. Her lie had an effect on the lives of Americans. Don't sit there and act like she told a little white lie.

This was the point I was building-up to.

Trump is a liar and his lies have had an effect on Americans. He cheated on his wife as well. That is an important personal qualifier that you mentioned earlier, "Would you marry, date a liar", that you extrapolated to the political qualifiers.

So according to your own standards, why would anyone support Trump?

Yeah, but Trump never blew his Big Mac sauce all over his secretaries blue dress and lied before Congress about it.

So it's ok to support one liar and not the other as long as he didn't get any bodily fluids on an intern?

I can't address you because you FAILED to tell me what Trump lied about.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
In the end if Trump upends the GOP agenda then he will have unwittingly done some good

If btw Trump is doing this all to do that then he is a secret saint

But I doubt that’s the case

If he is though and is doing all of this to destroy the GOP then he should get a Nobel peace prize and an Oscar!

But the truth is probably that Trump is being fueled by his ego

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Don't be so sure. All that Trump has to do is bring up the deaths in Bhengazi and the subsequent coverup and the email debacle of Hillary.

An instance in which she has not been found guilty of any wrongdoing. If Trump tries to pull that out in a debate, Hillary will simply label him a nutty conspiracy theorist, with support from his previous comments on Obama's birth certificate, and Trump will have nothing to refute it.

All Bernie has to do is stick with a debate on policy and Trump is screwed. Bernie knows his # when it comes to actual policy.

She's been found guilty of lying to Americans, the same people she's wanting to be the leader of. Why should we trust a known liar? Would you befriend a liar? Would you date a liar? Would you put your trust in a liar? Would you marry a liar? Would you be proud to elect your new boss if he was a liar? I understand that a lot of times, Americans are told what they want to hear, but if you know for sure someone is a liar, why would you trust them, much less elect them to the leader of a country? She's not just telling people what they want to hear, she's a known liar. I can still remember when that would spoil your chance at a presidential bid. It's bad when people have become so numb to it that they just say "oh well whatever" and look past it.

Not to the extent that she has. Her lie had an effect on the lives of Americans. Don't sit there and act like she told a little white lie.

Trump is a liar and his lies have had an effect on Americans. He cheated on his wife as well. That is an important personal qualifier that you mentioned earlier, "Would you marry, date a liar", that you extrapolated to the political qualifiers.

Yeah, but Trump never blew his Big Mac sauce all over his secretaries blue dress and lied before Congress about it.

So it's ok to support one liar and not the other as long as he didn't get any bodily fluids on an intern?

And LSU wonders why I use the term "teenager" so much.

I'm done man. There is only so much nonsense I can take at one time.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
In the end if Trump upends the GOP agenda then he will have unwittingly done some good

If he is though and is doing all of this to destroy the GOP then he should get a Nobel peace prize and an Oscar!

An Oscar huh? Maybe you get an Oscar for your grammar. LOL!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

boom
and enochs task is complete
just out crazy everyone else long enough and youll be the only one left talking
no arguments then
and no arguments clearly means youve won

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

I am sure you are done. It wasn't wise of you to enter the arena of ideas unarmed.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Enochstask

seriously cmon mods
this guy is asking for it and we get the boot if we actually respond??

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: fartlordsupreme
a reply to: introvert

boom
and enochs task is complete
just out crazy everyone else long enough and youll be the only one left talking
no arguments then
and no arguments clearly means youve won

It's the height of bad manners to speak for others when not asked to do so.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Never mind the fact that justice department is dragging their feet on the whole investigation. Some my even say they are running interference for Frosty the Hag.

Never mind that the Republicans have investigated her, i believe, nine times and have never found anything to convict her of any wrongdoing.

So when Frosty the Hag said it was a YouTube video that caused the Benghazi uprising you total believe that too?

'Zactly! These people know she's a liar, they just choose to push it aside and ignore it. Nobody can be that blind without it being on purpose.

I don't get it! Folks are one issue people now, and will turn a blind eye to all sorts of misdeeds just as long as a their group gets their entitlement.

LoL says the guy supporting Trump who has a laundry list of things his flip flopped on, who advocates violating the constitution to implement his "ideas" , who violates peoples constitutional rights to property with "imminent domain"

Give me a break man, again either you are trolling or you have done absolutely NO research on what Trump says and what shreds the Constitution/bill or rights

It's been proven already that blocking foreigners is not a violation of the constitution of they pose a potential threat to Americans. Try again.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Never mind the fact that justice department is dragging their feet on the whole investigation. Some my even say they are running interference for Frosty the Hag.

Never mind that the Republicans have investigated her, i believe, nine times and have never found anything to convict her of any wrongdoing.

So when Frosty the Hag said it was a YouTube video that caused the Benghazi uprising you total believe that too?

'Zactly! These people know she's a liar, they just choose to push it aside and ignore it. Nobody can be that blind without it being on purpose.

I don't get it! Folks are one issue people now, and will turn a blind eye to all sorts of misdeeds just as long as a their group gets their entitlement.

LoL says the guy supporting Trump who has a laundry list of things his flip flopped on, who advocates violating the constitution to implement his "ideas" , who violates peoples constitutional rights to property with "imminent domain"

Give me a break man, again either you are trolling or you have done absolutely NO research on what Trump says and what shreds the Constitution/bill or rights

Yeah it's pure madness to want to have fair trade with China and the rest of the countries ripping us off. It's totally crazy and selfish of me not to want to have muslim terrorist in our country pushing Sharia law. It's the height of insanity for me to expect the 2nd amendment not to be taken away. I am certifiably mad to expect not to have to pay for an invisible carbon credit for a phony global warming scheme. You use the word troll like it's a bodily function it's a tired and worn out word. Give it a rest!

Showing facts seems to always revert back to troll or teenager. Go figure. Great post BTW.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

so the government has a constitutional right to legislate against stupid?
stupid poses a very real and tangible threat to hundreds of millions of americans
we need to deport stupid and build a wall to keep stupid out and block it from suckling on our glorious teet

(stupid is the #1 cause of death world wide)
edit on 10-12-2015 by fartlordsupreme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

so the government has a constitutional right to legislate against stupid?
stupid poses a very real and tangible threat to hundreds of millions of americans
we need to deport stupid and build a wall to keep stupid out and block it from suckling on our glorious teet

(stupid is the #1 cause of death world wide)

See I agree with that, and the first thing Donald Trump should do is abolish the Department of Education and fire all of those ignorant, overpaid union thugs posing as teachers whose agenda is to teach Communist indoctrination and Common Core learning instead of the hard sciences.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

What Americans has he hurt? Bill and Hillary have both cheated on each other as well. But, would YOU date someone that was going to cheat on you? I doubt Trump is going to cheat on you.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

He was given a "small loan" of a Million Dollars by his dad.

Hardly the same as boot-strapped success.

If you had a million dollars to loan your child to start a business with, would you not do it?

just putting this out there because there seems to be a lot of misunderstanding regarding the subject
he was given a loan of $1,000,000
this is true
however he also received an inheritance from his father that was likely around $200,000,000

he did not turn a $1,000,000 loan into a couple billion
he turned a $200,000,000 INHERITANCE into a couple billion.... a feat that is not all that impressive considering the leverage that kind of money gets you

He's proven that it was not a waste of money too. I don't know why people care that he was left an inheritance anyways. He took that $200,000,000.00 and added $4,300,000,000.00 to it. If that's not smart financing and investing then I'm pretty sure the bar is too high for anyone to reach "smart" financial investment status which means everyone sucks with money. He's still better than everyone else though.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Enochstask

i dont know whether to laugh or cry

youre making me really want to believe in a god
i cant handle this #
please just swoop in and save me from this lunacy
i can not accept this reality

(but yeah i dont think there should be unions in the public sector i agree on that one point at least)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs

He was given a "small loan" of a Million Dollars by his dad.

Hardly the same as boot-strapped success.

If you had a million dollars to loan your child to start a business with, would you not do it?

just putting this out there because there seems to be a lot of misunderstanding regarding the subject
he was given a loan of $1,000,000
this is true
however he also received an inheritance from his father that was likely around $200,000,000

he did not turn a $1,000,000 loan into a couple billion
he turned a $200,000,000 INHERITANCE into a couple billion.... a feat that is not all that impressive considering the leverage that kind of money gets you

Not everybody can be like Hillary and turn one thousand dollars into one hundred thousand dollars in cattle futures, or leave the White House broke and buy a house in New York and end up having a global fund with her partner in crime worth over 150 million dollars.

With millions of dollars in donations from our Middle Leastern enemies that hate all the things hillary and her fellow progressives stand for, like women's rights and the homosexual.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

dude depending on when he received the money (which iirc he has not publicly disclosed)
thats barely keeping up with the rate of inflation (if he got it in the late 60s)
let alone "smart financing and investing"
that $200,000,000 would be worth billions today even if he just sat it in a bank

better than everyone else by what measure?
hes certainly better at being an manipulative POS while acting like a god damned clown
edit on 10-12-2015 by fartlordsupreme because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Because you only use it when you're tired of debating/arguing. That's the purpose of these forums and disagreements. It's already been decided that we won't see eye to eye, so the only thing we can do is debate or argue. Whatever you want to call it.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

An Oscar huh? Maybe you get an Oscar for your grammar. LOL!

Along with sentence structure and punctuation. LULZ.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

What Americans has he hurt?

That's not what you originally said. This is what you said:

Her lie had an effect on the lives of Americans.

As did Trumps.

Bill and Hillary have both cheated on each other as well. But, would YOU date someone that was going to cheat on you? I doubt Trump is going to cheat on you.

But Trump did cheat on his wife....and he lies. By your own standards he is not worthy of a presidency, or you are being hypocritical.
edit on 10-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join