It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Solidifies His Lead, but Leaves Many Nervous

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: fartlordsupreme
a reply to: Enochstask

seriously cmon mods
this guy is asking for it and we get the boot if we actually respond??

It's a debate forum. What do people do when they disagree? Why do you guys call for mods, "Fart Lord Supreme?" Because I mean, that just screams maturity.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU0408

so the government has a constitutional right to legislate against stupid?
stupid poses a very real and tangible threat to hundreds of millions of americans
we need to deport stupid and build a wall to keep stupid out and block it from suckling on our glorious teet

(stupid is the #1 cause of death world wide)

I prefer blocking all untrusted foreigners until this import of terrorism has been bandaged up and fixed, and I prefer that our southern friends come here legally, if they're not felons. Is that really a bad thing? I agree though, it's stupid to let it continue the way it's currently going.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

farts are very mature
i think its more telling that you apparently cant even imagine a mature conversation about farts
(i actually do get a kick out of how many people give me # for the name)

and that wasnt a disagreement
that was bating (but you knew that already
you just need to defend him because because he shares similar opinions and you somehow think that numbers are going to help in your argument....they wont..... its a good but misguided instinct though)

edit on 10-12-2015 by fartlordsupreme because: meet the new post.....not the same as the old post

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

Donald J. Trump occupies his strongest position yet in the race for the Republican presidential nomination, yet nearly two-thirds of American voters say they are concerned or frightened about the prospect of a Trump presidency, according to the latest New York Times/CBS News nationwide poll.

LINK

Would that be the two thirds who are bleeding the life out of the one third who still makes enough to pay taxes to support their leeching selves?

Oh, they may need to work for a living. The horror.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Because you only use it when you're tired of debating/arguing.

I use it because some of the arguments and debate tactics are equal to that of a teenager with a crappy public school education.

It is literally insulting to the intelligence. How can I be expected to take some of these arguments seriously when they reek of hypocrisy, juvenile snark and lack basic fundamentals of logic?

We literally had a fellow member respond to me with a post that mentioned Bill's "big mac sauce" on Lewinsky's dress.

Pardon me if I find those sort of things to be comparable to the intellect it takes to tell fart jokes in the locker room after gym class.

ETA: No offense to Fartlordsupreme.
edit on 10-12-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

dude depending on when he received the money (which iirc he has not publicly disclosed)
thats barely keeping up with the rate of inflation (if he got it in the late 60s)
let alone "smart financing and investing"
that $200,000,000 would be worth billions today even if he just sat it in a bank

better than everyone else by what measure?
hes certainly better at being an manipulative POS while acting like a god damned clown

Far better than having a negative sign out beside it. Why hate the man for having money that was given to him as an inheritance? I live paycheck to paycheck and I don't envy or hate him one bit. If I ever strike it rich, my kids will receive the same treatment when I die.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

What Americans has he hurt?

That's not what you originally said. This is what you said:

Her lie had an effect on the lives of Americans.

As did Trumps.

Bill and Hillary have both cheated on each other as well. But, would YOU date someone that was going to cheat on you? I doubt Trump is going to cheat on you.

But Trump did cheat on his wife....and he lies. By your own standards he is not worthy of a presidency, or you are being hypocritical.

Ok. What lives has he hurt, and what does he lie about? You're forgetting that hillary is caught up in two major scandals that she's had to tell hundreds of lies to cover up other lies. I'm definitely not being a hypocrite. I said would YOU date or marry a girl you know would cheat on you. I'm not saying someone is not fit for being president just because they cheat. I think you're misunderstanding my question. In other words, would you trust someone that you know will lie to you? You personally.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

so you dont know and you havent been paying attention

Got it

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

nobody is hating on him for it
you seem to have lost the thread here
the entire reason this was even brought up was in response to posts touting his great business success and his ability to create billions from almost nothing
(the bootstrap crowd)

fact is hes not a great business man
has not seen much success (outside of suing people or essentially stealing from his investors)
and did not pull himself up by his bootstraps

nobody here is hating on him for his money (there are plenty of other reasons)
theyre just saying that a lot of the points that are brought up in support of him are complete bologna

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

farts are very mature
i think its more telling that you apparently cant even imagine a mature conversation about farts
(i actually do get a kick out of how many people give me # for the name)

and that wasnt a disagreement
that was bating (but you knew that already
you just need to defend him because because he shares similar opinions and you somehow think that numbers are going to help in your argument....they wont..... its a good but misguided instinct though)

Actually I like your name because I like to fart too (especially on my fiance), and I chuckle when I see your name. But I thought it was immature for calling for mods. KrazySh0t was doing it earlier too. I do share Enoch's thoughts and agree with what he says so I already have his help without having to defend him I'd think, and vice versa.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I use it because some of the arguments and debate tactics are equal to that of a teenager with a crappy public school education.

It is literally insulting to the intelligence. How can I be expected to take some of these arguments seriously when they reek of hypocrisy, juvenile snark and lack basic fundamentals of logic?

We literally had a fellow member respond to me with a post that mentioned Bill's "big mac sauce" on Lewinsky's dress.

Pardon me if I find those sort of things to be comparable to the intellect it takes to tell fart jokes in the locker room after gym class.

Oh come on man... Lighten up. It's an internet forum. You shouldn't be so serious about what you consider intellectual. None of us are going home with each other at the end of the day.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

nobody is hating on him for it
you seem to have lost the thread here
the entire reason this was even brought up was in response to posts touting his great business success and his ability to create billions from almost nothing
(the bootstrap crowd)

fact is hes not a great business man
has not seen much success (outside of suing people or essentially stealing from his investors)
and did not pull himself up by his bootstraps

nobody here is hating on him for his money (there are plenty of other reasons)
theyre just saying that a lot of the points that are brought up in support of him are complete bologna

Making 4.2 billion off of 200 million wreaks of good investing and business to me. Sure he had help, but most people would have blown that on fancy cars and a big house and had nothing else to show for it in 5 to 10 years. That's the point I'm trying to make.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask
You never said who you were gong to vote for. Are you old enough to vote? It doesn't matter, in Obama's America anyone can vote.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

While I utterly despise Hillary and god-help-me would actually support Trump over her (don't know why. She just gives me baaaaaaad vibes), and this is only one source, but... Politifact has Trump as having literally 0 "True" statements. 62% of his statements are either "False" or "Pants On Fire False".
www.politifact.com...

Personally, as an act of disclosure, I see the candidates as being arranged thusly:
Bernie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trump >> Hillary = Paul > The other lunatics.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I had to use the term Big Mac Sauce because if I used the medical term I didn't think you would understand, and if I used the street term I was afraid I would be banned.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I find it quite strange that you are implying more people voting is bad.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eilasvaleleyn

While I utterly despise Hillary and god-help-me would actually support Trump over her (don't know why. She just gives me baaaaaaad vibes), and this is only one source, but... Politifact has Trump as having literally 0 "True" statements. 62% of his statements are either "False" or "Pants On Fire False".
www.politifact.com...

Personally, as an act of disclosure, I see the candidates as being arranged thusly:
Bernie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Trump >> Hillary = Paul > The other lunatics.

Meh, that's politifact... I can remember the democrats screaming about the hillary emails or something similar receiving four Pinocchios from some website and riding it like it was gospel.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Most dem voters will be dead anyways I'm sure... Many of which were probably Republicans at their time of death.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

www.politifact.com...

Politifact.com is owned by Tampa Bay Times which is considered a liberal rag. It use to be called the St Petersburg Times.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I find it strange you put words in other peoples mouths.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join