It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet The 52 Year-Old Father Who Identifies As A 6 Year-Old Girl

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Now there's a scary thought.

Doling out financial aid to every nutbag who likes to come home, throw on a dog leash and collar, crawl around the floor barking like a dog while their spouse spanks their bottom with a rolled up newspaper telling them "bad doggie".

posted on Dec, 11 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Imagine if Kaitlin Jenner adopts her.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ringdingdong
so at what point is someone who decides to identify as creepy?

guys identifying as gals, vice versa okay.

adults identifying as children not okay.

52 male identifying as little girl really not okay.

is that about correct?

None of it is OK.

We are born the way we are, people need to just deal with it. If yer born with a dikk, you's a guy. If ya want to cut it off, be sure to do it yerself, take a video and put it online so the rest of society can laugh!

edit on 12-12-2015 by 8675309jenny because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

Ever notice that those who yell, scream and insult around here when you dare voice a confusion or question about gay/lesbian/trans are the first ones to condemn this "person"? Liberals are the biggest bigots and the largest hypocrites. They demand equality...but only for some...which is not equality...it is the opposite.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Nobody is condemning this person; only saying they don't exactly fall in a category common with any other transfolk. This person needs a different kind of support.

If this were simply a man who wanted to act like a six-year-old boy, I doubt people would be lumping it in with the "cisgender community" or making a connection at all. See what I am saying? People are intentionally using this person to add more confusion on a totally separate condition.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 8675309jenny

what if you're born with an innie?

thought that only applied to the belly button, but then this chick told me about a guy i know... innie!

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I think it simply exemplifies what these "conditions" really are: FANTASIZING ABOUT BEING SOMETHING YOURE NOT

I mean for fcuks sake, we can't even call it a "disorder" anymore.....

Even more concerning is that he found a group of people who accept his mental disorder and not only ENCOURAGE it, but they go so far as actively damaging their own children by involving them in this make-believe brain-melting horsesiht.

How long until we start to embrace rapists and murderers as just "expressing themselves" ?

It's absolute freakin insanity

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

Speechless. Sorry, but to me this transgender thing is hard for me to accept. I understand how these people fill trapped in a body of the wrong sex, but it's hard for me to look at these people without the word "weird" entering my mind.

Hey, I'm gay (so I guess I'm supposed to support this in some people's mind) but I'm speechless too. I have no issue with people who are in so much pain because they feel ever since they were a child that they are the wrong sex. It's something I've never experienced, so I would never judge it. But six year old girl? Not on board with that. I mean, as someone else said, if they're not hurting anyone....fine. But anyone, gay/straight/trans/whatever who wants to be known as a six year old, thorazine please.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny
a reply to: Abysha

I think it simply exemplifies what these "conditions" really are: FANTASIZING ABOUT BEING SOMETHING YOURE NOT

I mean for fcuks sake, we can't even call it a "disorder" anymore.....

Even more concerning is that he found a group of people who accept his mental disorder and not only ENCOURAGE it, but they go so far as actively damaging their own children by involving them in this make-believe brain-melting horsesiht.

How long until we start to embrace rapists and murderers as just "expressing themselves" ?

It's absolute freakin insanity

Yeah, but you can't use this sensationalized, rare weirdness to describe all other trans genders.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Anyone who has ever spoke in support of LGBTQ rights, who speaks against this individual, is a hypocrite.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb
Hey, I'm gay (so I guess I'm supposed to support this in some people's mind) but I'm speechless too.

No, that just means you are falling for what they are trying to do with this story. This person's wanna-be-a-six-year-old issue has nothing to do with the LBGT umbrella. Some people are hoping their insinuation of a connection to a transgender condition will sour people even more to it.

If a Baptist said they felt like a six-year-old, I wouldn't then say "See? That's the problem with Baptists!"

Don't fall for it. This person has other issues.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EternalSolace
Anyone who has ever spoke in support of LGBTQ rights, who speaks against this individual, is a hypocrite.

Why? It's not "LBGTIFEELLIKEASIXYEAROLD".

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ladyvalkyrie
Science wants us to believe that this situation is a human choice....yet it is not.

Normal human behavior, along with DNA function is the natural state of a human being/human mind.

Was science done in ancient times...and the information as creation discussions/buildings for science/archaeological evidence supports the condition of nuclear light/sound change...increased radiation.

Increased radiation affects natural brain chemicals/mind function/mental health condition/psyche.

What has happened in modern atmospheric conditions, is also advised to have happened in ancient atmospheric condition, therefore the argument about "the condition existing previously" as if it is a normal life consideration is false.

The consideration should be mutation, and caused by science and its atmospheric condition of artificial chemistry.

When human males consider themselves female, is very different to choosing sexual partners. When males consider themselves "girly boys" and females consider their own selves males and try to emulate the condition, then it is introduced.

Mental health/and psyche change is a mutated life inherited DNA outcome caused by an irradiated atmosphere.

If this were not true, then why did dinosaurs change their Nature on Earth, and why did mutated looking human skeletons now demonstrate change?

If the past atmosphere was thinner and heated due to atmospheric conditions...higher radiation involving a nature that was changed, then a cooled/amassed atmosphere demonstrates the healing effect.

We have always asked ourselves why a normal functioning human life/psyche exists along with a nature that is changed...the only changed condition is science...introduced radiation increases. When the sexual act takes place, the amount of ground radiation depends on the form of chemical balances/mutations formed in the cell.

Therefore the term "fetish" is not true to the condition of the human expression, for the human expressing the nature wants to be accepted as normal and cannot understand why they are considered to be abnormal, which is demonstrated in their physical demeanour.

If you read the personal stories of those who have suffered this form of psyche condition, maybe you would express sorrow for them instead of adding to their personal suffering. You should feel grateful yourself for the life condition that you inherit if you have the time to ridicule others.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
same thing as bruce jenner.
same effin mental issue.

bring it on ats pc police.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Isnt that the guy who actually get social security/disability to live like a baby?
I remember seeing a story about that somewhere.

www.washingtontimes.com...
www.bedwettingabdl.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Well,it's never too late to have a happy childhood.I would also say this
person is in need of therapy.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
This may be the stupidest thing I have ever read.

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Great, so now we will see many more FULLY GROWN ADULTS who want to throw out all responsibility and "live as" children. Fantastic Role Model for his kids too

I don't support letting lazy OR crazy people "follow their dreams" if their dreams entail "living as" a 6 year old and not contributing anything to society.

Get this person help.
edit on 14-12-2015 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Do we call it Transage? Does this mean a 50 year old can say he is 13 and start to date 13 year olds. We can't hinder their change so I guess they can. Hell go back to HS and relive that, woot!

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Sick and perverted.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join