It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet The 52 Year-Old Father Who Identifies As A 6 Year-Old Girl

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Freija

What makes it super creepy are the mummy and daddy who allegedly accept this behavior! It's creep factor x infinity enough with wanting to be a 6 year old girl when your a married man of 52 with 7 children!!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: lifecitizen
a reply to: WhiteHat

Caitlyn Jenner did win a woman of the year award.

'The hardest part of being a woman is figuring out what to wear.'

What a complete joke.

Is that an actual quote made by Jenner?

Close to the actual quote. She hasn't done the transgender community any favors as a "spokesperson".

She had a chance to say something profound and instead summed up womanhood as a fashion struggle.

I can't even imagine the damage done to the transgender community.

I'm still pissed at the fact she deduced women's problems and troubles down to what frigging pair of SHOES or shirt to wear!

Yep, that's what I truly worry about...what to frigging wear.

Screw reality and all.

I need to look GOOD!

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Nothing like the internet to make your personal peccadilloes seem average as F.

This is one intense mid life crisis. Buy a Corvette bro.

posted on Dec, 9 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1
Maybe a bubble gum pink little tykes pedal bike?
I'm sure a Barbie corvette convertible wouldn't be PC!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
How dare all of you hypocrites!

Can you not see that this 6 year old girl is hurting? We must do all we can to help this little girl be who she is!

For shame!

I swear, so meany phobes and bigots on here!

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

Yes.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Oh the bravery and courage it must take for this poor little girl to get in front of the camera to tell her story.

She should enter a beauty pagent and steal the show!

Maybe when she is old enough she can enter the olympics as a wrestler and crush it...

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 03:29 AM
link   
FYI: I identify myself as an 18 year old British neet and am seeking affluent parents to adopt me

In reality I'm a 38 y/o care worker, who'd love some time off to pursue creative interests.
Feel free to pm me if you want to adopt, I'll do all the usual teenage crap, but I'll cook now and then so long as I'm allowed girlfriends back to my annex/recording studio.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
A few weeks back I came to the conclusion that I'm a 1911 Stanley Ball Peen Hammer stuck up an Egyptian Mau's ass. All I hear is yelping and an ambiguous muffled laugh coming from what I can only describe as an adolescent Yiddish youth. I wonder if it's safe to drive in my condition?

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:30 AM
link   
This guy had 7 children, think of the psychological affect it's having on them and his wife!

I can understand Jenner's wife Chris being disgusted and humiliated about Bruce changing his sex after 25 years. Jenner is married to her for 25 some years, has children, and then decides to change his sex? He should have done this before he got married and had children! He never contemplated the psychological effect it could have on his wife and children. He actually lived a lie and subjected his entire family to it!

What's even more disturbing is he's still attracted to women! Yet he uses the women's public restroom? So what exactly is he? A lesbian in a male body? Or is it a perverted fetish and he has everybody buffaloed?
edit on 10-12-2015 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Smarter than what? Making an accurate assessment?

I would say that I was sorry to let you down but....

Is it not true that some are accepted and some are not?

If he's REALLY claiming that he is now a 6 year old girl, then why is his claim not as valid as any other? It's an honest question. I'm not looking for a gotcha moment. I'm not looking to push one agenda or another. It's just an honest question which deserves an answer. Why can we tell some that it is acceptable to be what they feel they are, yet this man seems to have missed that boat of forgiveness. Why can he not have all of the sudden felt safe enough to come out as what he feels he is?

Obviously I do not feel this is normal behavior for a 52 year old man, so I will state it again for clarification. I am certainly not arguing in his favor or for the nation to recognize him as what he now claims... But what does make this case any different from other folks claiming that they feel they are (pick one)? Some seem to be celebrated and hailed as a step forward yet this guy gets creeper of the year award (again, I agree with said award myself. Getting so many others in on the fantasy just ups the ante IMO). Is it too far to choose what age? Too far to choose which sex and age? Is there an age cut off to where this would be acceptable?

Why is this man not acceptable?
edit on 12/10/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

Here is what bothers me about the individual in the OP. He changes his mind - a lot. First he is a cross dresser, then he is a transgender person, then he is an 8 yr old, then he is a 6 yr old. A TRUE transgender person knows very early in life that they identify as a different gender, and it doesn't change during their whole life. If you keep changing your mind about what you are, you aren't a true transgender - you're just mixed up.

Also, I noticed he only acts as a 6 year old sometimes. Other times he acts very adult. A transgender person identifies as a specific gender 24/7/365 - not just when they feel like it.

Nah, this guy is to the transgender community what Westboro people are to the Christian community. One really can't be associated with the other.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

dear me; As a parent i perhaps see something more sinister ,I suspect a paedophile adopted by enabling sick adoptive parents who would allow this creep to play with his new siblings. But I also fear with the sexualization of children that the psychs will be right behind this going so far as normalizing this as a lifestyle choice though another new condition added to the next DSM.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic
"reality is dead"

and thats the weird thing about this, not even in a mad hatters world could a sane person condone this.

"are we there yet." I've had enough of this wild ride,

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Cynic

or the whole room set alight, no more breeding for the man or the adoptive parehts

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The whole 'acceptance' movement is great. But then there's always some jackass to come along and take advantage of it.

A person born in a woman's body, but truly feels like a man? Hey, let them be who they are. They shouldn't be harassed or denied happiness because of how they were born.

But this guy? This is just weird-fetish-ville.

A bit off topic, but: Today I had a woman trying to talk me out of a dog I posted on craigslist. She wants him for free. Because she's got PTSD and he's going to be a service dog. Um, excuse me, but I'm actually on disability for PTSD and taking a dog into places you're not supposed to have dogs would make me much MORE anxious not less. It's people like that that try to take advantage of the system, that end up ruining it for everyone else.

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
oh yeah, another aplogist,,,," the poor man is in pain " did you do a telepathic internet mental assessment of his conditiin. Should we make him a victim, or better yet put him on disability and the taxpayer can be screwed again, ....
' that poor man '

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Made a meme just for this story:

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
Is it not true that some are accepted and some are not?

If he's REALLY claiming that he is now a 6 year old girl, then why is his claim not as valid as any other?
Why is this man not acceptable?

It is like any other condition you add "I feel like a six-year-old" on top of. You begin to question if their problems aren't elsewhere.

Imagine you were part of a marginalized demographic that is already poorly understood by the general public and under suspicion of the various urban legends and cliches that come along with your condition. Now this person comes along with the story in the OP. Wouldn't you think that this person is not the same and indeed needs a different kind of help and support?

Add "I feel like a six-year-old girl" on top of any condition and others with that condition will question the validity of their claims of being like them.

If this person joined the NRA because they feel like a six-year-old ammosexual, I'm sure other members would say "That person isn't a true gun lover". If this person joined your church because they feel like your god told them they were a "child of Christ", other church goers would like say "That person's issues isn't religion... it is something else".

posted on Dec, 10 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ladyvalkyrie
The whole 'acceptance' movement is great. But then there's always some jackass to come along and take advantage of it.

A person born in a woman's body, but truly feels like a man? Hey, let them be who they are. They shouldn't be harassed or denied happiness because of how they were born.

But this guy? This is just weird-fetish-ville.

A bit off topic, but: Today I had a woman trying to talk me out of a dog I posted on craigslist. She wants him for free. Because she's got PTSD and he's going to be a service dog. Um, excuse me, but I'm actually on disability for PTSD and taking a dog into places you're not supposed to have dogs would make me much MORE anxious not less. It's people like that that try to take advantage of the system, that end up ruining it for everyone else.

While we don't know what's truly going on with this person, your analogy seems apt.

Slipping a personal taboo behavior in with a legitimate condition in hopes of gaining some sort of acceptance for the original behavior. Could be.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join